[Predictions] Naruto Manga 503 Discussion and 504 Predictions

What did you think of this week's Manga?

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 14 9.6%

Votes: 126 86.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mycamerabroke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love seeing how everyone agreed that this chapter was a 5/5! This was an AMAZING chapter! It was just the right amount of drama and action, and I like how kishi made a family picture of the uzumaki's. Good stuff.

Raised Fist

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah i know but am saying if soora managed to go 4 tails with just the little ammount of kiubi chackra that he was given and say if soora wouldve transformed full kyubi as it was intended by his father kasuma if am correct he would have turned into the real kyubi as the kasuma guy said. So what am tryin to say is that it dont matter that naruto has half the kyubis chackra he still has the full power of the kyubi
if you know that it's just a filler, then you also have to know that it's got nothing to do with the REAL storyline and is not appropriate to argue with.

Jonesy161

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well after seeing what happened to Madara's arm, it did give me a thought. When Madara appeared before Danzou, Danzou's 2 guards attacked Madara, 1 being able to use that poison like attack. Once he touched Madara's arm, Madara quickly acted and cut it off. We did not see any of the waxy goo dripping, ana even though there was a sleeve covering it, you would think it would have dripped out. On the otherhand, Minato's rasengan managed to do this unknown damage to Madara. If you think of the 2 attacks, 1 is poison + a simple slice from a hand while the other is pure concentrated, rapidly spinning chakra.

In my own opinion, as most of us might have guessed, if this is the real Madara, the the reasoning to why his left eye might be covered up and possibly dead/missing is due to the reason of Izanagi. He might have used it against Hashirama to save himself after Hashirama thought he killed Madara. The odd thing is though, after seeing Sasuke vs Danzou, once you use it, your back completely, just your chakra is partially drained. Well, at the cost of a large ammount of chakra, what would happen if you were to use Izanagi on a depleted source of chakra? After the fight with Hashirama, I'm sure without a doubt that Madara pretty much had no chakra left at the point he died and used Izanagi.

Secondly, after seeing when the rasen-shuriken was created, with such a mass of concentrated and rapidly spinning chakra, it can literally break down to attack each cell in the body as well as greatly damaging the physical and spiritual energies. What if the rasengan were to be used on a body that possessed only 1 energy? Only a spiritual or physical energy, not both.

This is where I'm heading. I believe Madara used Izanagi at zero chakra left. Why else would the jutsu be considered forbidden beyond any others for the Uchiha's? It allows you to live if you die, that's not so bad. With the possibility, Izanagi needed chakra or energy to be used, Madara didn't want to die, so what if Madara lost one of his energies that day? I'm thinking he lost his physical energy, as in the Izanagi used the physical energy literally as a substitute, so upon Madara's revival, he no longer possesses that key energy. To me, it would sound as if he lost his spiritual instead and only possesses the physical when he said "I'm merely a shell of my former self", in which case, it would imply physical energy, the body, and spiritual energy, the soul. He'd be just a body without a soul. That would sound much more likely, but I would think it's the other way around. The physical energy, the body, can perish, die, etc. The spiritual energy will live on as many would believe in a nether world. The body acts as the container until the body dies. Well, this is also why I believe Madara can use this space/time jutsu, when before his fight with Hashirama, no one ever knew he can use it. Due to Izanagi, it acts as a knew, but imperfect form as a container to keep his spirit in the living world while his body was sacrificed. With this theory, it could also explain why Madara can't die, afterall, the spirit lives on intact. It would also explain how he can use the space/time jutsu now. For being dead and alive at the same time, you kind of get the feeling he's trapped between worlds, and possibly able to move freely between them. Hence his space/time jutsu, moving into one world, then moving back into another in any point you want.

It could also explain the wierd goo when Minato attacked. Without a physical body to take the hit, the spiritual body took it instead. Now, even though it might be unable to die, that doesn't mean it can't be damaged. From the rasengan, being the pure chakra it is, it probably broke down the spiritual energy on impact, making it hard for Madara to retain his "form", hence the second reason Madara had to flee, because he was now having trouble of keeping his spiritual body intact.

Zetsu could also have made a dummy body for Madara to possess, to allow for resistance to such attacks like the poison one. Zetsu also remains unknown to the world, and most would say he isn't from this world. Madara can also teleport other with him. Could it be a possibility that those people are right? Zetsu truly isn't from Narutoverse? He could be from a different world entirely and Madara brought him.

Any opinions would be gladly appreciated, tell me what you think I might be wrong on or add on, this is a prediction after all! :)

chakan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wtf, did anyone notice this: ???

look at tobi's left hand, he kind lost it or its made of water, did minato cut off his hand? lol its "out" of tobi's body, only the chains are holding it.
rolf yeah, I noticed that too

Man I really want to know who or what this madara/tobi/mask man really is...

A Madara is, according to Japanese mythology, an animal that is extreme power that only comes out when in need. They usually hide themselves in some way or another, usually nothing can touch it. It loves to play games, when it's lose it 'cheats', 'lies', or does what ever it needs to, to win. They love to stay on top game no matter what.

Madara's grow and never seem to die. If a limb is damaged or useless, it takes it off and finds a new limb it can use in place of the old one. As it ages it grows into a "new source" and is "hallow" until it can find a new "vessel" or its old one. Until it finds a new/old one it tries to hide and avoid any contact because in that "Hallow" forum it's prone to get hurt easily and its power is useless, but if the danger is too great to leave, great power will be shown, but then it will be able to get hit and possibly die if it gets to careless.

It's a wise animal; it takes control when needed or when it feels like something unwanted is going to happen. When it comes out and in extreme danger, extraordinary power is shown. Madaras are considered a demon from hell and a mysterious thing.
^^ that sounds like tobi

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting chapter. Lots of loose ends as usual, to make us go mad trying to figure things out. LOL.

Why didn't Madara kill Minato? And sorry, but for a such high level ninja like Madara, don't you think that the whole battle was a little too "easy"? I mean, Minato is strong ok. I know. But Madara didn't do a thing...did he want to lose? Was all of this so that the kyubi was sealed in Naruto? Maybe he wanted to acess the fox in a time were there was no one that could stop him from gettng it? Well, basically today you have who? More or less no one that could stop madara. Perhaps Jiraya could, but he managed to get him killed. Tsunade could possibly throught her knowledge in sealing but I doubt that she will survive much longer. Then danzo...well he managed to get someone to kill him too. Who could stop Madara today? besides naruto that is? So the question is....Did madara plan all this? Because honestly I just was expecting more from Madara. It disapointed me and I just think that Madara in this chapter was suddenly shown as stupidly weak. He controlled the nine tailed fox and what? didn't do anything else. Weird. Just like he was weak on purpose... Oh and he was the real madara. Otherwise, when minato used the seal to surpress his control of the fox, it would not work, because one can assume that only the real Madara can control it.

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting chapter. Lots of loose ends as usual, to make us go mad trying to figure things out. LOL.

Why didn't Madara kill Minato? And sorry, but for a such high level ninja like Madara, don't you think that the whole battle was a little too "easy"? I mean, Minato is strong ok. I know. But Madara didn't do a thing...did he want to lose? Was all of this so that the kyubi was sealed in Naruto? Maybe he wanted to acess the fox in a time were there was no one that could stop him from gettng it? Well, basically today you have who? More or less no one that could stop madara. Perhaps Jiraya could, but he managed to get him killed. Tsunade could possibly throught her knowledge in sealing but I doubt that she will survive much longer. Then danzo...well he managed to get someone to kill him too. Who could stop Madara today? besides naruto that is? So the question is....Did madara plan all this? Because honestly I just was expecting more from Madara. It disapointed me and I just think that Madara in this chapter was suddenly shown as stupidly weak. He controlled the nine tailed fox and what? didn't do anything else. Weird. Just like he was weak on purpose... Oh and he was the real madara. Otherwise, when minato used the seal to surpress his control of the fox, it would not work, because one can assume that only the real Madara can control it.
These are my exact thoughts too. Yet for some reason went I want to raise them everybody tells me I just cannot accept the fact Madara got defeated. Perhaps, but this was so unlike Kishimoto, if you ask me; he makes every battle long and exciting, and quite frankly my expectations for this one weren't even close to being met. If Minato would have won, it doesn't matter, but to do it against Madara so effortlessly - that's just reducing Madara's worth as a character. Yes, Minato is powerful, with a high level of intelligence, with a good number of techniques, but people conveniently forget Madara is too. Is it that shocking for all Minato fans that Madara might have planned this? To be able to get the Nine-Tailed Fox with no real obstacle blocking his way (sans Naruto of course).

Let's examine the length of recent battles that Kishimoto has given for us. Take Naruto and Pain, for example. It was twelve chapters.

Next, Sasuke and Itachi. Ten chapters of clashing.

When you look at Minato and Madara's fight, it was not even seventeen pages, which is the length of one Naruto manga chapter. And this was one of the battles that many have been waiting for. Of course, it's Kishimoto's story, and he decides the direction where it goes, but I'm sure that many other readers expected the fight to be a little longer. But if Minato defeated Madara, then so be it.

Studmuffin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought when shinobi die thier bodies are destroyed so the enemy can't get any info or jutsu or whatever from them? So if that's the case then....where's the other half?
Maybe Itachi had it and that was his gift to Naruto? The 9 tail was Itachi's responsibility.
Youre thinking of the anbu black ops. When they die, their bodies are destroyed. Ans as for the other half of the chkra.. Idk

Jonesy161

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No no and NO. Madara could not have planned this for multiple reasons.

1.) Nagato was with Jiraiya, so Madara doesn't know of the existence of the Jyubi YET!
2.) Madara's plan is only to destroy Konoha at the moment, the Moon's eye plan has not been created YET! Kyubi is the strongest, why not use it?
3.) Madara had the Kyubi under his control and that took alot of effort to KEEP it under control, so he had limited power to fight Minato.
4.) Madara did not know YET the basis for Minato's Flying Thunder God Technique. He did not know that Minato teleports to the seals which he finally noticed the seal on the kunai when Minato used the Rasengan. At the time, Minato quickly placed the seal on Madara, and Madara and know idea where it was placed so now he was at a disadvantage and he lost the fox.

Madara is smart after all. Giving up isn't bad when your in a battle you cannot win. He underestimated Minato, that is what Kishi is showing us. All of you Madara lovers are just to busy sucking Madara's d!ck to realise.

Jonesy161

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These are my exact thoughts too. Yet for some reason went I want to raise them everybody tells me I just cannot accept the fact Madara got defeated. Perhaps, but this was so unlike Kishimoto, if you ask me; he makes every battle long and exciting, and quite frankly my expectations for this one weren't even close to being met. If Minato would have won, it doesn't matter, but to do it against Madara so effortlessly - that's just reducing Madara's worth as a character. Yes, Minato is powerful, with a high level of intelligence, with a good number of techniques, but people conveniently forget Madara is too. Is it that shocking for all Minato fans that Madara might have planned this? To be able to get the Nine-Tailed Fox with no real obstacle blocking his way (sans Naruto of course).

Let's examine the length of recent battles that Kishimoto has given for us. Take Naruto and Pain, for example. It was twelve chapters.

Next, Sasuke and Itachi. Ten chapters of clashing.

When you look at Minato and Madara's fight, it was not even seventeen pages, which is the length of one Naruto manga chapter. And this was one of the battles that many have been waiting for. Of course, it's Kishimoto's story, and he decides the direction where it goes, but I'm sure that many other readers expected the fight to be a little longer. But if Minato defeated Madara, then so be it.
Alright, let's also take another look. Pein destroys all of Konoha, no one can touch him, he is invincible. Naruto shows up, in less the 3 chapters, Naruto destroyed Pein except for Deva realm pretty much. It's a matter of power. Pein underestimated Naruto's power.

Itachi vs Sasuke. Itachi had the MS, and Itachi's ability to use ameterasu and tsukoyomi were amazing, Madara and Sasuke even stated Itachi use of the tsukoyomi were outstanding. Itachi could have easily defeated Sasuke, but Itachi's purpose was to get rid of the curse mark on Sasuke. So Itachi purposefully drew out the battle till Sasuke had no chakra left, which would allow Orochimaru's mark to be released. What happened right after that? Oh yea, the battle ENDED!

It was a simple matter of underestimating Minato in the battle between Madara and Minato. Madara could have probably made a counter attack after Minato freed the Kyubi because Madara no longer needed to focus on controlling it so much but Minato placed a seal somewhere on Madara's body. Madara is smart just as you hail him to be. He knew now that Minato had the upper hand, no matter what he did, Minato was a step before him due to the seal on Madara's body. Madara is no fool, he wouldn't risk more just cause you have a dissilusion in believing this is some GRAND PLAN of his. Just give up, Madara lost this battle, he knew it, Kishi made it out to be, we all know it. I really don't understand what part of this you can't comprehend. I too believe Madara to be more powerful then this, but when it comes down to speed, Minato's teleport is faster and the seal was on Madara all ready. He had no choice but to give up this time.

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No no and NO. Madara could not have planned this for multiple reasons.

1.) Nagato was with Jiraiya, so Madara doesn't know of the existence of the Jyubi YET!
2.) Madara's plan is only to destroy Konoha at the moment, the Moon's eye plan has not been created YET! Kyubi is the strongest, why not use it?
3.) Madara had the Kyubi under his control and that took alot of effort to KEEP it under control, so he had limited power to fight Minato.
4.) Madara did not know YET the basis for Minato's Flying Thunder God Technique. He did not know that Minato teleports to the seals which he finally noticed the seal on the kunai when Minato used the Rasengan. At the time, Minato quickly placed the seal on Madara, and Madara and know idea where it was placed so now he was at a disadvantage and he lost the fox.

Madara is smart after all. Giving up isn't bad when your in a battle you cannot win. He underestimated Minato, that is what Kishi is showing us. All of you Madara lovers are just to busy sucking Madara's d!ck to realise.
First of all, Jiraiya wasn't with Nagato when the Nine-Tailed Fox attacked. Jiraiya met the Amegakure orphans years before he became Minato's teacher. Your timeline is completely wrong. Akatsuki was already created before Madara unleashed the Nine-Tailed Fox on Konoha. So he most likely already knew about the Jubi. When Madara told Minato "the fox, and this whole world will bow to my will," he was probably already referring to his Moon's Eye Plan.

Kishimoto has always been one for twists in the manga, so I think this matter can be completely resolved by the next chapters. We're about 90% of the way there; but remember, you don't have to insult others to get your point across. People take you less seriously like that, because it shows you're overreacting to something that you can peacefully discuss. Don't get too emotional - all we're doing is talking; I admit I was proven wrong by the manga, but that still leaves room to theorize, doesn't it?

Jonesy161

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, Jiraiya wasn't with Nagato when the Nine-Tailed Fox attacked. Jiraiya met the Amegakure orphans years before he became Minato's teacher. Your timeline is completely wrong. Akatsuki was already created before Madara unleashed the Nine-Tailed Fox on Konoha. So he most likely already knew about the Jubi. When Madara told Minato "the fox, and this whole world will bow to my will," he was probably already referring to his Moon's Eye Plan.

Kishimoto has always been one for twists in the manga, so I think this matter can be completely resolved by the next chapters. We're about 90% of the way there; but remember, you don't have to insult others to get your point across. People take you less seriously like that, because it shows you're overreacting to something that you can peacefully discuss. Don't get too emotional - all we're doing is talking; I admit I was proven wrong by the manga, but that still leaves room to theorize, doesn't it?
Nagato is about Kakashi's age, only in his 20s. He taught Minato BEFORE Nagato. Minato was powerful, that why he told Minato about the prophecy child. He later found Nagato with the Rinnegan, and being such a coincidence that he's looking for the prophecy child and this kid has the eye's of the sage that was said to be a myth was too good to pass up. So I believe you got your timeline mixed up mate.

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, let's also take another look. Pein destroys all of Konoha, no one can touch him, he is invincible. Naruto shows up, in less the 3 chapters, Naruto destroyed Pein except for Deva realm pretty much. It's a matter of power. Pein underestimated Naruto's power.

Itachi vs Sasuke. Itachi had the MS, and Itachi's ability to use ameterasu and tsukoyomi were amazing, Madara and Sasuke even stated Itachi use of the tsukoyomi were outstanding. Itachi could have easily defeated Sasuke, but Itachi's purpose was to get rid of the curse mark on Sasuke. So Itachi purposefully drew out the battle till Sasuke had no chakra left, which would allow Orochimaru's mark to be released. What happened right after that? Oh yea, the battle ENDED!

It was a simple matter of underestimating Minato in the battle between Madara and Minato. Madara could have probably made a counter attack after Minato freed the Kyubi because Madara no longer needed to focus on controlling it so much but Minato placed a seal somewhere on Madara's body. Madara is smart just as you hail him to be. He knew now that Minato had the upper hand, no matter what he did, Minato was a step before him due to the seal on Madara's body. Madara is no fool, he wouldn't risk more just cause you have a dissilusion in believing this is some GRAND PLAN of his. Just give up, Madara lost this battle, he knew it, Kishi made it out to be, we all know it. I really don't understand what part of this you can't comprehend. I too believe Madara to be more powerful then this, but when it comes down to speed, Minato's teleport is faster and the seal was on Madara all ready. He had no choice but to give up this time.
Pain did not necessarily underestimate Naruto's power. It might have been that, but remember that Pain faced off with Naruto immediately after destroying Konoha with his gigantic Shinra Tensei - the most powerful path, god realm, could not use its powers for a good part of the fight. Pain had to be on the defensive for the first part of the fight until he made a counterattack and defeated Naruto. The battle would have ended there, but Pain stabbed Hinata and this fueled Naruto's transformation into the six-tailed state.

As for Itachi, he purposely made himself weaker against Sasuke so he would be able to defeat him. It was Itachi's goal that Sasuke defeat him so his cursed seal would be removed, and his Mangekyou Sharingan be awakened. If Itachi was at full strength (and fighting to kill), Sasuke wouldn't stand a chance.

All I want to say is, don't be so quick to jump to conclusions and write others' opinions off, because you never know, the thing you least expect to happen might end up occurring. Let's see what the next chapter brings.

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato is about Kakashi's age, only in his 20s. He taught Minato BEFORE Nagato. Minato was powerful, that why he told Minato about the prophecy child. He later found Nagato with the Rinnegan, and being such a coincidence that he's looking for the prophecy child and this kid has the eye's of the sage that was said to be a myth was too good to pass up. So I believe you got your timeline mixed up mate.
You've got it wrong - it's the other way around. Jiraiya met the Amegakure orphans during the Second Ninja War, and upon staying with them for three years, returned to Konoha, where he become a jonin capable of leading a squad - the one with Minato in it. Whose timeline is mixed up now?

yondaimeminato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No, because the rasengan connected. This is why the fight ended quick. Just look how much damage his rasengan did to the field.

This is why minato's FGT is so fearsome because minato can easily make the first hit before the opponent even thinks of making anything such as replacement jutsu, hand seals. It's a fight of high speed, it's not like any of those fights we have seen in naruto.

High speed, should end quick.

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, because the rasengan connected. This is why the fight ended quick. Just look how much damage his rasengan did to the field.

This is why minato's FGT is so fearsome because minato can easily make the first hit before the opponent even thinks of making anything such as replacement jutsu, hand seals. It's a fight of high speed, it's not like any of those fights we have seen in naruto.

High speed, should end quick.
Well, that depends on your definition of "high speed." I would say that Naruto and Pain's battle remained well up in speed until Naruto won. But just because a battle is set where both opponents have extraordinary speed does not mean it should end quickly. Even for Minato and Madara, their fight was just a little too short, if you ask me.

maldoror

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pain did not necessarily underestimate Naruto's power. It might have been that, but remember that Pain faced off with Naruto immediately after destroying Konoha with his gigantic Shinra Tensei - the most powerful path, god realm, could not use its powers for a good part of the fight. Pain had to be on the defensive for the first part of the fight until he made a counterattack and defeated Naruto. The battle would have ended there, but Pain stabbed Hinata and this fueled Naruto's transformation into the six-tailed state.
This shows a weakness on Pain's side as a ninja. More logical action would be catching naruto first, then destroying the village (if he wanted so bad). After all, his main purpose was catching naruto. He obviously underestimated naruto because he wasn't cautious and took unnecessary arrogant actions.

He couldn't use god's path in the beginning yes, but naruto could use 9tails chakra (to a point) from the beginning as well.

HokagePein

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
awesome chapter , love to see wat will happen next chapter and i guess the 3rd hokage made it to where the 4th warped to ?

3rd hokage jus witnessed the whole thing and i cant wait for him to grab naruto and get outa there but before that he has one last chat with the 4th or kushina hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.