[Predictions] Naruto Manga 503 Discussion and 504 Predictions

What did you think of this week's Manga?

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 14 9.6%

Votes: 126 86.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

naturo9

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
minato put a mark or tag on madara's body to remove the kyuubi from his control...is it still works until now?

can madara still be able to control the kyuubi or is this the reason he is building up sasuke?

Sennin Jinchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Give it up already. Why is this obsession with Madara? Are you saying Madara is stupid? Consider these facts, will you?
1. Akatsuki's member were looking for all the tail beasts where abouts in about the time skip (fact)
2. Madara waited for a long time to control the 9 tails. (fact, he said so, not me)
3. Madara said he wanted to destroy Konoha. (fact, he said so, not me)
4. There are quiet a lot !!!??? in Madara's portions in chapter 502 & 503. (facts) Must we explain it to you what is the meaning of !!!??? in a manga?
5. Madara has lured Minato away from the 9 tails. (fact, he tried to finish Minato quickly)
6. Madara said Minato can injured him and release the 9 tails in one move (fact, he said so, not me)

I think I must explain all the points above in plain English so there won't be any misundertanding.

Madara's intention for controlling the 9 tails and had it attacked Konoha was for complete destruction of Konoha. He has not been planning to extract the tail beasts from its host, hell no Akatsuki has not been formed, maybe Pain has not mastered the rinnegan yet so it means Madara has not met Pain yet. No Pain no extraction. If anything his failure at Minato's hand inspired him to form Akatsuki and came out with the extraction idea once he met Pain. Madara is a smart and patient man and also outstanding strategist.

Let's pretend I were Madara, so you suggested I would do something stupid like, it's not good if Kushina was the host let's force Minato to seal the 9 tails into his son, and lost half of the 9 tails power in the process, and hopefully I could get rid of Minato. After accomplished all those and successfully alerted Konoha of my existence and purposefully injured myself then let's find the other 8 tail beasts 13-14 years later and in total I'll wait for 16 years to get my hands on the 9 tails. Brilliant!!!!

"back then...he saw through everything I did," of course Madara did, if not he is really stupid. Before his attack he had all the infos about Minato's jutsus, he planned all the possibilities of Minato's reaction and be prepared. What Minato meant was just for the 1st of their encounters (not all the time), that's why we didn't see all those !!!??? on Madara, he had anticipated all of Minato's moves back then. That's the key to your 'back then'.

You beat me to post the answer. Great job. We have almost the same mind.
Ya dude you are right its just logical Madara didn't get what he wanted and for some reason he is obsessed with Madara.

Sennin Jinchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara did indeed attack Konoha to destroy the village, but he actually had several reasons for doing it. Firstly, Madara wanted to rekindle the flames of war, and intended to have the Uchiha framed for the attack so war could break out. But he might also have wanted to get Minato out of the way so his plans run more smoothly. After all, Madara, at the Five Kage summit, did say that he sent Sasuke with the objective to weaken the five Kages so he could take them hostage.

And Minato, who realized that Madara would attack the village again, sealed the Nine-Tails in Naruto, giving him the power necessary to defeat Madara should he attack Konoha again. As I said, in the Demon Sealing Statue the Nine-Tails must be sealed last, so even if the Nine-Tails were not sealed, Madara is going to have to keep the fox under control until it is sealed (otherwise it will be free to roam around of its own accord). Perhaps Madara wanted to remove Minato from the equation, and also find a new host for when the time comes of the sealing of the fox. Madara himself says "someday [the fox] will be mine again;" that time has finally come.

But I do think Akatsuki was created long before Madara ever unleashed the Nine-Tails on Konoha, because of what Itachi says in chapter 386.

After Madara was defeated by Hashirama Senju at the Valley of the End, it was imperative that he keep his identity hidden (imagine that consequences if someone found out Madara was still alive), and thus he created Akatsuki so he could hide himself "in its shadow."

Madara says he faded from everyone's memories, including history, and that just furthers my reason to believe Akatsuki was created a short time after Madara's loss to Hashirama. How many members it had in the beginning is unknown, but over time it grew to the ten members we once knew it to be (now three). Besides, from what Madara said to Minato before departing, it sounds like the Moon's Eye Plan has been something Madara has been engineering for a great deal of time. Now he intends to actualize that vision.

And it still all remains to be seen.
Well still not giving up. Just think man, he hated Konoha overall so he tried to destroy it but when he couldn't he took revenge on the Uchiha and now he wants to continue his revenge by destroy the rest of Konoha. No one knows when did Madara established Akatsuki but for the tailed beasts thing one needs that Gedo Maze thing which was only controlled by Pain and in that time Pain was most probably of Kakashi's age and very young. So isn't it obvious Madara's plan failed and that's why he invented a brand new plan most probably when he met Pain. From what I understand you think that Madara cannot make mistakes dude just admit it.

Whiteknight

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've got a bit of a question: Why does Minato say it's impossible to seal the entire fox at once, when other jinchuuriki appear to have it completely sealed in themselves? Didn't kushina have the entire fox sealed inside herself? If Minato is such an expert on seals (and this chapter seems to confirm that) why can't he do what all the other jinchuuriki seals seem to do?

Also, I'd be very interested to learn whether the contract seal on Madara was still active, and if it still prevented Madara from controlling the fox in the present day.

Sennin Jinchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've got a bit of a question: Why does Minato say it's impossible to seal the entire fox at once, when other jinchuuriki appear to have it completely sealed in themselves? Didn't kushina have the entire fox sealed inside herself? If Minato is such an expert on seals (and this chapter seems to confirm that) why can't he do what all the other jinchuuriki seals seem to do?

Also, I'd be very interested to learn whether the contract seal on Madara was still active, and if it still prevented Madara from controlling the fox in the present day.
Minato said that its completely impossible to seal the Kyuubi inside the Dead Demon Seal tech and about Madara still having that contract seal well most probably Madara should have got rid of it

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We will see the last minuets of life for Minato and Kushina, The question will be How Naruto reacts to this information and what parting words will Kushina levee Naruto. And what will He do now? This is a lot of info for a 16 year old to handle at ones and a key to what Naruto's next move will be.

maldoror

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well said dexter64.

Let's pretend I were Madara, so you suggested I would do something stupid like, it's not good if Kushina was the host let's force Minato to seal the 9 tails into his son, and lost half of the 9 tails power in the process, and hopefully I could get rid of Minato. After accomplished all those and successfully alerted Konoha of my existence and purposefully injured myself then let's find the other 8 tail beasts 13-14 years later and in total I'll wait for 16 years to get my hands on the 9 tails. Brilliant!!!!
Also madara wouldn't even possibly know 9 tails was gonna get sealed inside naruto. In this chapter, we can see how that decision is made. Even if he had predicted a re-seal, he would assume it would be sealed inside Kushina once more (which was going to happen if minato hadn't decide to use it as a weapon for naruto). And if we attempt to tap into Madaras thoughts, Minato would NOT be out of the way as silenceofthelambs suggests.

Madara just got his ass kicked, simple as that. First by Hashirama, then by Minato. But does that mean he will stop ? No, he has many other plans. He lost(emphasis on LOST) this battle but not the war.

Last edited:

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well said dexter64.

Also madara wouldn't even possibly know 9 tails was gonna get sealed inside naruto. In this chapter, we can see how that decision is made. Even if he had predicted a re-seal, he would assume it would be sealed inside Kushina once more (which was going to happen if minato hadn't decide to use it as a weapon for naruto). And if we attempt to tap into Madaras thoughts, Minato would NOT be out of the way as silenceofthelambs suggests.

Madara just got his ass kicked, simple as that. First by Hashirama, then by Minato. But does that mean he will stop ? No, he has many other plans. He lost(emphasis on LOST) this battle but not the war.
next to kick his ass is Naruto :D and i wont be shocked if 1st later becomes blood related with Minato-Naruto. it would prove that Madara is getting owned by each new generation of Senju-Uzumaki <3

Pin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
firstly, i really loved the picture of what would have been naruto's family life. it was too awesome. really love this chapter. naruto is so lucky to have such great parents! minato and kushina are lucky too to marry someone they really love.

what was with kurenai's father's eyes though? looked like a half-developed rinnegan.

can't wait for next chapter!! but can't bear to watch minato and kushina die :(

and its funny how all the updates at NarutoBase home has minato's face on it, i can see his popularity rising every week xd

Last edited:

maldoror

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but I think Minato just rushed to the village's aid himself without finishing his fight Madara because he knew that circumstances would be much worse if the Nine-Tails was not sealed, and fast. He recognized that he wouldn't be able to defeat Madara
Or he leaves fox to the 3rd and fights till Madara runs away ?
Minato said he would have to have faith in Sarutobi to take care of the village, while he stopped Madara. Well, if he really were following this plan, why would he go back? Almost everybody here says "Minato is stronger than Madara;" well, why didn't Minato finish him off then?
Because Minato took his ability to control fox, and Madara ran away after?
And yes, I do assume that Minato will be defeated shortly fighting Madara and the Nine-Tails because he does not have Mokuton techniques. Without those, he can't suppress the fox, meaning he can't do anything against the beast at all.
Or he just breaks the madara’s control over it, beats Madara to a pulb. And Madara runs away ?
... The best he could do is run away with his Flying Thunder God technique. Madara would just be too powerful
The best Madara could do is run away with his space time technique. If he was so powerful compared to Minato (your words), and if he wanted Minato out of the way (your words), and if he didn't really lose the battle but pretend to (your words), why on earth was it Madara that tailed away instead of killing him ?
Before Minato can even finish his thought, Madara lashes out at him with his chains and strikes him on the cheek; blood begins pouring from the area
Before Madara can even finish his thought, Minato lashes out at him with his Kunai and strikes him on the guts; blood begins pouring from the area.

Last edited:
Reactions: minato4th

musicgenesis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mega epic chapter. Yondaime is a true hero of Konoha. Really sad to see the family end up like that T.T Hopefully Naruto learns some cool Yondaime tech soon!

shadpow

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice thinking. Or if Naruto gets captured for some reason. Maybe he doesn`t die like the rest when extracted because he has only the "half" of the Kyubi?
And More Importantantly... He is "Uzumaki"... Don't 4get Kushina had the whole of kyubi and even after kyubi extrcated She was alive enough and had Chakra resources and could have resealed the FOX as she mentioned witrh last of her chakras... Mans.... she was just so awesome...

Ironreaver7

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
on a not so serious note...(some of you guys LOL @ you) anyone notice the little easter egg color page and Kushina's hair is raised up and into 9 strands...like the 9 tail fox coz she's the host... just something i'd throw out there in the mist of all this serious discussion LOL!!!

dvonherz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amazing, Amazing, Amazing Chapter!!!

Minato and Kushina are so the bomb!! Super power couple!!

Minato clearly rocks and Kushina, after having the 9 tails ripped out of her, is still alive and can restrain the 9 tails and pull it back into herself before she dies?!?!?!? Woah!!! Her chakras are amazing!!

Interesting with the Dead Demon Seal, it allows the user to seal 1 other person's/living entity's chakra in the demon's belly to fight for eternity, but if you're a jinchuriki, the Bijou isn't your soul, so it must prevent this from taking place somehow... It makes sense, since Bijou's protect/prevent their hosts from dying becuase their life force and will to live is so strong.

Minato so rocks, he's totally taking one for the village and not allowing the tailed beast to be revived somehow ... sad though how both parents are both going down for this F-ing 9 tails.

The first page was super sad, this is the life that they could have had, but instead both of Naruto's parents going to tragically die ... :(

Reactions: minato4th

Sennin Jinchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or he leaves fox to the 3rd and fights till Madara runs away ?

Because Minato took his ability to control fox, and Madara ran away after?

Or he just breaks the madara?s control over it, beats Madara to a pulb. And Madara runs away ?

The best Madara could do is run away with his space time technique. If he was so powerful compared to Minato (your words), and if he wanted Minato out of the way (your words), and if he didn't really lose the battle but pretend to (your words), why on earth was it Madara that tailed away instead of killing him ?

Before Madara can even finish his thought, Minato lashes out at him with his Kunai and strikes him on the guts; blood begins pouring from the area.
Thanks for giving all those answers manxd

Status
Not open for further replies.