[Predictions] Naruto Manga 503 Discussion and 504 Predictions

What did you think of this week's Manga?

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 14 9.6%

Votes: 126 86.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

big nebulus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ha ha ha ha..... no death reaper seal for naruto lol. but seriously i loved this chapter. i gave it a five. i loved how kool everyone looked as children. i was tryin to name all of em but i couldn't. i really liked how kool minato looked. i kno i say that every week but every week he takes it up a notch. lol. but it was nice to the whole fam together for the last time. and who said minato didn't think about the future??? he planned way ahead.
I knew Naruto would never learn the death reaper seal because if he did, it would mean his death. Only way he dies is some corny way fighting Sauske. Otherwise he lives to be Hokage (that's what the ENTIRE story has been about). Minato is BADASS!! He would've whupped Madara/Tobi easily. You can just tell by what he did while fighting the 9 tails, worrying about his son, and worrying about his dying wife. They had to kill him off because he was way too strong even at that young age. Definitely the best ninja ever.

big nebulus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think that will happen cz guys like Gaara, Neji and Nagato were bad from the beginning or like they were forced to be like that from the very beginning and they never had friends where else Nagato turned out like that because of his friends death. But Sasuke though he had the reasons to be like those guys he was able to make friends but then he changed so changing from good to bad after he was sorta matured he has taken the side of evil. But even then he had some good side left in him but when he tried to sacrifice Karin that was the moment he turned into a completely evil guy I don't think he will turn out to be a good guy again.
I think Naruto eventually does kill Sauske. After everything Sauske has done, it would be hard to swallow the fact that he just decides he doesn't want to be bad again. I think Naruto kills Sauske, but never becomes Hokage because he couldn't save Sauske (remember when he sees Sauske for the first time after he left the village and Sauske asks him "Didn't you want to become the Hokage?", and Naruto says, "How can I become the Hokage if I can't save 1 friend?"). No matter what, Sauske dies. Hopefully they kill Sakura too! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.