[Predictions] Naruto Manga 503 Discussion and 504 Predictions

What did you think of this week's Manga?

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 14 9.6%

Votes: 126 86.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FTGSKU

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is my first post!
First I would like to know why everyone thinks tobi and madara are 2 diferent people
Its been confirmed when tobi talks to sasuke after the fight with itachi!
It shows himself wearing the same mask as when he attacks the village
Telling sasuke he was uchia madara
Second the death reaper is a summing sealing jutsu
Which summons the death god who seals what they want
In cost of their own lives.
Third why does everyone think that zetsu is madara I think
That madara was beat by the 1st way before setsu was born!

narutodrama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Madara is so great why didn't he summon the fox in the other hidden villages, which would probably start a war against Konoha because they thought the nine-tails was in konoha's hands and bam Konoha is destroyed, everyone is dead, Madara is happy
u know meny times i get stuuned how people think that madara, naruto, sasuke are real .... it's pointless to say why madara didnt or did or whatever

better ask this question, why didnt "kishi" write and draw that madara takes the 9 tails and attack a other rival ninja village :rolleyes:

answer: he didnt think of it or it would ruin the current story of narutoverse

maldoror

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Minato should have let The 3rd kno of the situation and ask him to use the seal on his old self instead...
-Madara attacked with his special instant kill and failed, then Minato attacked with his and won in the end...
-i dont think Kishi realy was focusing on the "fight" between Madara and Minato..
So true statements. Logically it should have been 3rd who sacrificed himself for greater good. 4th was current hokage at his prime and was more needed both as leader and a father. Too bad Minato would never ask for that, but 3rd could insist etc etc. Oh well.
I also think we didn't see what Madara and Minato was fully capable of. But as you say it was not needed under those circumstances.

dexter64

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not a Madara fan and all that have read my posts know that. And that whole sucking part...are you serious?! I'm only expressing an opinion!!!! Please, don't use that type of cheap language... I'm not a Madara lover or fan. I'm not a minato fan. I'm a NARUTO MANGA fan! Simple. And I don't need someone that doesn't even know what they're saying to come here and offend me like this. Tired of these fanboys that don't see pass their own feet. God...Such a load of @€??????]≠]≠]?"#$!$%!!!!

The 1st time you posted your agreement that yes maybe Madara planned his lost to Minato, I have to checked several times to make sure it's you that posted it and not silenseofthelambs. It's almost exact copy.

Here is the post by Sennin Jinchuuriki when silenseofthelambs said the argument
Alright dude I know its just your theory but just think carefully and then you will understand that this theory will never work. Why on earth Madara will attack with the intention just to change the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi. Madara's plan was to attack and destroy Konoha, when Minato tried to stop the Kyuubi Madara interfered and had a fight with the Fourth and Minato was not only able to defeat him but also free the Kyuubi from Madara's control. Madara knew that he lost his chance and he went back he retreated. Minato then realized that such powerful ninja will obviously come back to destroy Konoha again. So the best thing to save the village and also the entire world from Madara he chose to seal the Kyuubi inside Naruto. And there is no info that Madara had created Akatsuki before this incident. Isn't it obvious after this he wanted revenge so badly that he joined Itachi in the Uchiha massacre then he created Akatsuki to again continue his plan of world and most probably after being defeated by Minato Madara changed his plan of just using the Kyuubi. But to revive the Juubi and becoming its Jinchuuriki and thus being the most powerful ninja. Dude I have to say you just tend to give Madara too much credit I know it was just your theory but if this is the case Madara doing it on purpose doesn't really make any sense at all
Sennin Jinchuuriki has beat me to the post, but here is my answer to silenseofthelambs:

Give it up already. Why is this obsession with Madara? Are you saying Madara is stupid? Consider these facts, will you?
1. Akatsuki's member were looking for all the tail beasts where abouts in about the time skip (fact)
2. Madara waited for a long time to control the 9 tails. (fact, he said so, not me)
3. Madara said he wanted to destroy Konoha. (fact, he said so, not me)
4. There are quiet a lot !!!??? in Madara's portions in chapter 502 & 503. (facts) Must we explain it to you what is the meaning of !!!??? in a manga?
5. Madara has lured Minato away from the 9 tails. (fact, he tried to finish Minato quickly)
6. Madara said Minato can injured him and release the 9 tails in one move (fact, he said so, not me)

I think I must explain all the points above in plain English so there won't be any misundertanding.

Madara's intention for controlling the 9 tails and had it attacked Konoha was for complete destruction of Konoha. He has not been planning to extract the tail beasts from its host, hell no Akatsuki has not been formed, maybe Pain has not mastered the rinnegan yet so it means Madara has not met Pain yet. No Pain no extraction. If anything his failure at Minato's hand inspired him to form Akatsuki and came out with the extraction idea once he met Pain. Madara is a smart and patient man and also outstanding strategist.

Let's pretend I were Madara, so you suggested I would do something stupid like, it's not good if Kushina was the host let's force Minato to seal the 9 tails into his son, and lost half of the 9 tails power in the process, and hopefully I could get rid of Minato. After accomplished all those and successfully alerted Konoha of my existence and purposefully injured myself then let's find the other 8 tail beasts 13-14 years later and in total I'll wait for 16 years to get my hands on the 9 tails. Brilliant!!!!

"back then...he saw through everything I did," of course Madara did, if not he is really stupid. Before his attack he had all the infos about Minato's jutsus, he planned all the possibilities of Minato's reaction and be prepared. What Minato meant was just for the 1st of their encounters (not all the time), that's why we didn't see all those !!!??? on Madara, he had anticipated all of Minato's moves back then. That's the key to your 'back then'.
Please check these pages, but better yet how about reread the whole 502 & 503 chapters.

Do you feel that Madara lost intentionally? From the dialogs and drawings, do you honestly think it's even possible? Personally I translate !!!??? as 'surprise combine with confusion' or 'thought of WTF' or 'a big WHAT HAPPENED?'. One sure have the ultimate frustration when one uttered 'DAMN IT' which Madara did.

Last edited:

kyubikiran

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So true statements. Logically it should have been 3rd who sacrificed himself for greater good. 4th was current hokage at his prime and was more needed both as leader and a father. Too bad Minato would never ask for that, but 3rd could insist etc etc. Oh well.
I also think we didn't see what Madara and Minato was fully capable of. But as you say it was not needed under those circumstances.
if 3rd sacrificed his life things would have been different i.e., present naruto who is kind and understanding wouldn't have been same naruto...obviously kishi started naruto with no parents not other way around...

other reason which actually coincides with the story is sarutobi might not be able to seal the whole nine tails, may be he is not completely aware of those seals ( not saying he doesn't know anything about sealing techiniques)..or he may not seal that using kushinas chakra

OneOfTheNine

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was way better than i expected:D

Anyway, only one thing that`s not saying itself in this chapter and that really needs to be discussed as i see, and that is:

Minato said a host can`t use this tech(Death reaper seal).
I can only see two reasons:

1: The host simply can`t.
2: The host will drag the Bijuu with him/her and that can`t be allowed or something.

What do you think? I`m betting on the second one..
Maybe its just me being stupid BUT. As far as I know, when you preform that seal, you have the shinigami sealing away whatever you want to seal away, in exchange of your soul. This means you die if you preform that seal. I guess this is why a host wouldnt e able to preform that seal because itwould kill him/her and therby let the tailed beast free.

:D

Hyuuga Essa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One thing I dont understand guys is why did Minato tell Naruto that Madara saw through everything he did when clearly he kicked his @ss.

Also If the 3rd gave up his life instead of the 3rd the Manga would have gone a totally different way.

Naruto would not have been so rebellious or maybe he would have been arrogant because he was the son of the 4th.

Also maybe Minato would not have let the Uchiha masacre occur and then Sasuka would not have been driven by revenge.

So basically if the 3rd died and the 4th lived we would have no manga

Raised Fist

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u know meny times i get stuuned how people think that madara, naruto, sasuke are real .... it's pointless to say why madara didnt or did or whatever

better ask this question, why didnt "kishi" write and draw that madara takes the 9 tails and attack a other rival ninja village :rolleyes:

answer: he didnt think of it or it would ruin the current story of narutoverse
exactly. i really don't know if people understand how writing a story works. everything is as the narrator wants it to be. and everthing happens in order to develope the story in a certain way.

also, people make irrational decisions. if we look back in our life, not everything we did made sense and was logical.

BarBoBot

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is my first post!
First I would like to know why everyone thinks tobi and madara are 2 diferent people
Its been confirmed when tobi talks to sasuke after the fight with itachi!
It shows himself wearing the same mask as when he attacks the village
Telling sasuke he was uchia madara
Second the death reaper is a summing sealing jutsu
Which summons the death god who seals what they want
In cost of their own lives.
Third why does everyone think that zetsu is madara I think
That madara was beat by the 1st way before setsu was born!
the reason so many people think that tobi is not madara, is because we have all seen madaras true face and his MS and EMS sharingan. We have never seen tobis face, or his MS (if he has one)

If tobi is madara, then why hasnt kishi shown us his face or his sharingan?

Why does tobi still wear the mask after he reveals himself to be madara? Obviously he cant show his face to sasuke, but why have it on at the kage meeting when he told everyone who he was?

Also, why didnt we get to see the person that was in the last coffin that kabuto summoned? Whoever was in that coffin made tobi crap his pants. Many believe it was the true madara.

Last, when madara is shown as the leader of the uchiha, his hair is long. when we see tobi attack the villiage and fight the 4th, his hair is short.

when we see madara talk to itachi 16 years after that his hair is long, and looks the same as in the past.

When we see present day tobi, the hair is short again like it was 16 years ago. Does madara just like to change his hair style alot, or is tobi pretending to be madara?

All valid questions as to why tobi might not be madara.

BarBoBot

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One thing I dont understand guys is why did Minato tell Naruto that Madara saw through everything he did when clearly he kicked his @ss.
tobi/madara knew about the seal weakening during pregnancy, he also knew when and where kushina was giving birth.

I take it as he saw through all minatos safeguards about keeping the birth a secret, and was able to put minato in the position of choosing between his son and his wife.

OopsWrongHole

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tobi/madara knew about the seal weakening during pregnancy, he also knew when and where kushina was giving birth.

I take it as he saw through all minatos safeguards about keeping the birth a secret, and was able to put minato in the position of choosing between his son and his wife.
I really want to know how he knew that because apart from Naruto there only been two other hosts of the Nine-Tails, Kushina and the 1st Hokage Wife... No one else has given birth while being the host of the Nine-Tails...

Hyuuga Essa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really want to know how he knew that because apart from Naruto there only been two other hosts of the Nine-Tails, Kushina and the 1st Hokage Wife... No one else has given birth while being the host of the Nine-Tails...
the 1st hakages wife gave birth while being a jinjuriki, thats how he knew
he was obviously keeping a close eye on her

Dragon Lord

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Also If the 3rd gave up his life instead of the 3rd the Manga would have gone a totally different way.

Naruto would not have been so rebellious or maybe he would have been arrogant because he was the son of the 4th.

Also maybe Minato would not have let the Uchiha masacre occur and then Sasuka would not have been driven by revenge.

So basically if the 3rd died and the 4th lived we would have no manga
I Agree - he only barely saw his moves! - not much else except bragging!

Im not sure Kishi cares about the manga anymore! - clearly neither the anime creators!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.