Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Troi 🥉

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,044
Reaction score
1,627
Sooo can we post in the NW yet during the interim?
I was told to wait for Never. I believe I was told that last Sunday so I would also like an answer to this. Never said wait until he posted... Something. I don't know what yet.

But I'm tired of waiting. I know that.
 

Detective L 🥈

Supreme
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
20,000
Reaction score
1,218
I was told to wait for Never. I believe I was told that last Sunday so I would also like an answer to this. Never said wait until he posted... Something. I don't know what yet.

But I'm tired of waiting. I know that.
How long do you think it takes to remake the NW? 👀👀👀👀
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,001
Reaction score
795
yall know help available if needed. my own personal opinion, mods were always too inclined to do everything themselves, hence the burn out on every single mod.
 

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
29,752
Reaction score
2,371
Only like... 20 minutes right? 👀👀 😏

Lmao

Man. I wish it took 20 mins. Took me roughly 4+ months to revamp the old NW and even longer for it to get implemented at the time.

Edit: thats not to say this revamp will take months, just that I wish redoing anything was a 20 mins process lol
 
Last edited:

Troi 🥉

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,044
Reaction score
1,627
What's the time limit on a tailed beast being available after inactivity?
 

Lucidus

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,931
Reaction score
1,352
Man. I wish it took 20 mins. Took me roughly 4+ months to revamp the old NW and even longer for it to get implemented at the time.

Edit: thats not to say this revamp will take months, just that I wish redoing anything was a 20 mins process lol
Ye I absolutely get it, there is a lot to work out and then implement to make sure its understood properly. I don't anyone is any true rush luckily :)
 

Skorm 👑

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,818
Reaction score
1,919
Status
Time to grab that zero tails.

You must be registered to see images
 

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
29,752
Reaction score
2,371
Ye I absolutely get it, there is a lot to work out and then implement to make sure its understood properly. I don't anyone is any true rush luckily :)

I get it tho. People want to have stuff to do even as new arcs and stories are being planned. Patience isn't always practiced, though.

I'd suggest a small event to take place in the meantime while the new stuff is worked on but when that happened with Zaph, people werent patient enough to wait til the new event kicked off and it snowballed into a big mess, as most here are aware. I think we just have to wait til whatever they're planning is done and see it then.
 
Top