- Joined
- Feb 4, 2012
- Messages
- 100,791
- Reaction score
- 2,139
A light heart attack one could sayAccidentally turned dark mode off and got jump scared by how bright it is.
A light heart attack one could sayAccidentally turned dark mode off and got jump scared by how bright it is.
I was told to wait for Never. I believe I was told that last Sunday so I would also like an answer to this. Never said wait until he posted... Something. I don't know what yet.Sooo can we post in the NW yet during the interim?
How long do you think it takes to remake the NW?I was told to wait for Never. I believe I was told that last Sunday so I would also like an answer to this. Never said wait until he posted... Something. I don't know what yet.
But I'm tired of waiting. I know that.
Have no idea.How long do you think it takes to remake the NW?![]()
Sounds gucciWe be chilling in Kamuitaly in the meantime.
Lmao I know. I'm just talking shit, just got done with the day. Smh.Have no idea.
I'm not actually mad by the way. Like, I am tired of waiting. But I'm not mad. Good things come to those who wait and shit.
Guccizanami, belissimo!Sounds gucci
Lmao I know. I'm just talking shit, just got done with the day. Smh.
Only like... 20 minutes right?How long do you think it takes to remake the NW?![]()
If only z.zOnly like... 20 minutes right?![]()
Lmao
Only like... 20 minutes right?![]()
Lmao
Yes ma'am.yall know help available if needed. my own personal opinion, mods were always too inclined to do everything themselves, hence the burn out on every single mod.
Ye I absolutely get it, there is a lot to work out and then implement to make sure its understood properly. I don't anyone is any true rush luckilyMan. I wish it took 20 mins. Took me roughly 4+ months to revamp the old NW and even longer for it to get implemented at the time.
Edit: thats not to say this revamp will take months, just that I wish redoing anything was a 20 mins process lol
Depends, why? what one you thinking of?What's the time limit on a tailed beast being available after inactivity?
Ye I absolutely get it, there is a lot to work out and then implement to make sure its understood properly. I don't anyone is any true rush luckily![]()