Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Lucidus

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,928
Reaction score
1,352
No, no no no. That's not what I'm talking about. You can skin anything and throw it in the NW. I'm talking about not skinning a bio and putting it in the NW. A canon bio. Like I can't put ACTUAL Obito in the NW.

My bad.
I see what you are saying.

I am not sure what Zaph's intentions were before things passed over to Never regarding the NW.


I expect the aversion to 'Canon Characters' in the NW is because they feel out of place regarding the state of the NW considering it is mostly a fully custom story.


If you have a particular idea on this it would probably be best to talk to @Never and Detective L just to make sure its not crossing any boundaries and doesn't offset Nevers version of the NW going forwards. :)

Don't stress over this bud, templates can always be redesigned and im sure there are people around if you need help with anything
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,000
Reaction score
794
I know this might be a dumb question, but because technically they are Teir 4, can people take Bijuu elements as a skill slot? eg could someone take Coral or Lava or Blue Fire as a skill slot? They would just be stuff like AE
 

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
29,749
Reaction score
2,368
I know this might be a dumb question, but because technically they are Teir 4, can people take Bijuu elements as a skill slot? eg could someone take Coral or Lava or Blue Fire as a skill slot? They would just be stuff like AE

I feel like this, with Bijuu specifically, shouldn't be allowed but I'm also not fully aware of how the Vessel system work as I havent read the thread so I'm not sure either way
 

Lucidus

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,928
Reaction score
1,352
I know this might be a dumb question, but because technically they are Teir 4, can people take Bijuu elements as a skill slot? eg could someone take Coral or Lava or Blue Fire as a skill slot? They would just be stuff like AE
This doesn't feel right. Im not sure why but its like buying a supercomputer to just use it for solitaire.
 

Mirai

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,312
Reaction score
1,447
I know this might be a dumb question, but because technically they are Teir 4, can people take Bijuu elements as a skill slot? eg could someone take Coral or Lava or Blue Fire as a skill slot? They would just be stuff like AE
Oh I miss read that. Yeah, no.
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,000
Reaction score
794
idk, i thought it would have been cool or fun, just having extra AE able to use, with no Bijuu skills. Letting people use Coral or Lava or steam etc. oh well.
 

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
29,749
Reaction score
2,368
idk, i thought it would have been cool or fun, just having extra AE able to use, with no Bijuu skills. Letting people use Coral or Lava or steam etc. oh well.
If it came down solely just to the rule of cool/fun, most things in game would be free and mostly unrestricted but thats not healthy for a game unless you are okay with it being short lived and being a "bubble", so to speak. We'd have triple bio combinations, Kumi costs wouldnt replay exist, etc.

I think while having a lot of stuff easily accessible, having some things remain "exclusive" ensures there's still something to work towards as well as a sense of seriousness. If everything was free/more unrestricted, I'd feel as it we're saying "this is for sure the last few weeks, lets just go all out" and I wouldn't want to see the team's work wasted chasing a quick high for 2 weeks
 

Detective L

Legendary
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
19,997
Reaction score
1,216
If it came down solely just to the rule of cool/fun, most things in game would be free and mostly unrestricted but thats not healthy for a game unless you are okay with it being short lived and being a "bubble", so to speak. We'd have triple bio combinations, Kumi costs wouldnt replay exist, etc.

I think while having a lot of stuff easily accessible, having some things remain "exclusive" ensures there's still something to work towards as well as a sense of seriousness. If everything was free/more unrestricted, I'd feel as it we're saying "this is for sure the last few weeks, lets just go all out" and I wouldn't want to see the team's work wasted chasing a quick high for 2 weeks
This.

Sent from Samsung S24
 

Skorm 🥈

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,815
Reaction score
1,917
Status
What were the requirements necessary to achieve a higher damage/chakra output when it comes to creating customs? Is it Kinjutsu and Yin (and or) Yang as long as you spec in it?
 

Lucidus

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,928
Reaction score
1,352
What were the requirements necessary to achieve a higher damage/chakra output when it comes to creating customs? Is it Kinjutsu and Yin (and or) Yang as long as you spec in it?
Yin and Yang get higher damage as long as you spec in it.
Adv Fuuin needed for higher chakra and rank of fuuin.
Not sure on Kinjutsu.
Sage Mode Customs - Mastery dependent
 

Skorm 🥈

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,815
Reaction score
1,917
Status
Yin and Yang get higher damage as long as you spec in it.
Adv Fuuin needed for higher chakra and rank of fuuin.
Not sure on Kinjutsu.
Sage Mode Customs - Mastery dependent
So then.. what'd happen if you use a component of yin and yang AND Adv Fuinjutus but not spec in it, would it pertain the higher chakra count but not the damage?
 

Lucidus

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,928
Reaction score
1,352
So then.. what'd happen if you use a component of yin and yang AND Adv Fuinjutus but not spec in it, would it pertain the higher chakra count but not the damage?
I would say this heavily depends on the basis of the technique.

For example, if you are using yang aspects for a mostly fuuin technique such as a barrier. And like all Fuuin techniques they don't really do damage. Then yes it would still have the higher chakra value because of Adv. Fuuin.

Customs like this already exist as well
 

Troi

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,042
Reaction score
1,626
If I wasted 16k+ for something other people can use for free I would want a refund smooth quick.
 
Top