Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

El Alucard

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
305
Let's not rush staff, just be happy and grateful we got new updates, keep busy with other shit in the meantime. I think they have all delivered above what they needed to so far, so lets let them do what they are doing.

We cannot rush people, then complain when shit doesn't work out. That's on us then. It's always give me this, give me that, we want x. And then when its a mess its "Well i think you should've" No man. Let's be patient, sit in the corner and wait.
 

El Alucard

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
305
Let's not rush staff, just be happy and grateful we got new updates, keep busy with other shit in the meantime. I think they have all delivered above what they needed to so far, so lets let them do what they are doing.

We cannot rush people, then complain when shit doesn't work out. That's on us then. It's always give me this, give me that, we want x. And then when its a mess its "Well i think you should've" No man. Let's be patient, sit in the corner and wait.
Good Lord i sound like my mother
 

Troi 👑

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,053
Reaction score
1,629
Let's not rush staff, just be happy and grateful we got new updates, keep busy with other shit in the meantime. I think they have all delivered above what they needed to so far, so lets let them do what they are doing.

We cannot rush people, then complain when shit doesn't work out. That's on us then. It's always give me this, give me that, we want x. And then when its a mess its "Well i think you should've" No man. Let's be patient, sit in the corner and wait.
Wait wait wait, how did we get here? Who is complaining?

If this is stemming from my earlier comment, it literally is no big deal lmao
 

Bloo

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,799
Reaction score
2,142
Status
I mean, all the new jins want to do missions for their jinnie powers.
 

Troi 👑

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,053
Reaction score
1,629
Ah, so everyone shut the **** up now...

You must be registered for see images
 

Troi 👑

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,053
Reaction score
1,629
Depends, why? what one you thinking of?
Oh, no no no. I'm good where I'm at. Sanbi is my dream TB besides Kokuo. I have no desire to have two. Just genuinely curious. I do have moments of inactivity due to work and things of that nature. Would hate to lose my beloved because I need to pay bills.
 

Lucidus 🥈

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,939
Reaction score
1,356
Oh, no no no. I'm good where I'm at. Sanbi is my dream TB besides Kokuo. I have no desire to have two. Just genuinely curious. I do have moments of inactivity due to work and things of that nature. Would hate to lose my beloved because I need to pay bills.
I don't think you would lose it due to this since your intention is to remain active.

Gutsy is 'Active' but has also been busy with work atm so he hasn't exsctly been around much and still has his Bijuu.

Your good. Plus im pretty sure the staff will ask you about it now anyways
 

Troi 👑

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,053
Reaction score
1,629
I don't think you would lose it due to this since your intention is to remain active.

Gutsy is 'Active' but has also been busy with work atm so he hasn't exsctly been around much and still has his Bijuu.

Your good. Plus im pretty sure the staff will ask you about it now anyways
Yeah. I don't think we retain a big enough player base for that to be too big of a deal. I'm not stressing.
 

Mirai

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,313
Reaction score
1,448
Oh, no no no. I'm good where I'm at. Sanbi is my dream TB besides Kokuo. I have no desire to have two. Just genuinely curious. I do have moments of inactivity due to work and things of that nature. Would hate to lose my beloved because I need to pay bills.
There's genuinely no defined timeframe; its all about intent too, your current position in your mastery etc. So it really depends; 4 months is a tentative number Ill say for now however.
 

Kooljay

Elite
Joined
Mar 17, 2014
Messages
5,087
Reaction score
416
I wasn’t meaning to rush anybody. I was just wondering if we’d be in a general interim period where we could independently rp by ourselves to gain kumi.
 

Troi 👑

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,053
Reaction score
1,629
I wasn’t meaning to rush anybody. I was just wondering if we’d be in a general interim period where we could independently rp by ourselves to gain kumi.
We gon have to jump El because I think he had an attitude about it. The three and four tails vs ghost lady.
 

El Alucard

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
305
Wait wait wait, how did we get here? Who is complaining?

If this is stemming from my earlier comment, it literally is no big deal lmao
Oh nah nah this wasn't directed towards anyone specific. Just in general myself included

We gon have to jump El because I think he had an attitude about it. The three and four tails vs ghost lady.
Lmaoo my bad fam, I didn't mean it in a negative way
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,002
Reaction score
796
Any kind of written updates would be helpful communicating what's going on. Even just saying what you're doing or what's being made. I know you don't wanna spoil anything, but you can build hype just by showing or telling what you're working on.
Think of it like game press releases and news and announcements. Leaving us in the dark just loses interest.
 

Detective L 🥉

Supreme
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
20,004
Reaction score
1,225
Any kind of written updates would be helpful communicating what's going on. Even just saying what you're doing or what's being made. I know you don't wanna spoil anything, but you can build hype just by showing or telling what you're working on.
Think of it like game press releases and news and announcements. Leaving us in the dark just loses interest.
Its literally not been a bit more than a week since the last update lmao
 
Top