Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Troi

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,042
Reaction score
1,626
Sooo can we post in the NW yet during the interim?
I was told to wait for Never. I believe I was told that last Sunday so I would also like an answer to this. Never said wait until he posted... Something. I don't know what yet.

But I'm tired of waiting. I know that.
 

Detective L

Legendary
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
19,997
Reaction score
1,216
I was told to wait for Never. I believe I was told that last Sunday so I would also like an answer to this. Never said wait until he posted... Something. I don't know what yet.

But I'm tired of waiting. I know that.
How long do you think it takes to remake the NW? 👀👀👀👀
 

Skorm 🥈

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,815
Reaction score
1,917
Status
We be chilling in Kamuitaly in the meantime.
 
Top