Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Troi

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,043
Reaction score
1,626
Sooo can we post in the NW yet during the interim?
I was told to wait for Never. I believe I was told that last Sunday so I would also like an answer to this. Never said wait until he posted... Something. I don't know what yet.

But I'm tired of waiting. I know that.
 

Detective L ๐Ÿฅˆ

Legendary
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
19,999
Reaction score
1,218
I was told to wait for Never. I believe I was told that last Sunday so I would also like an answer to this. Never said wait until he posted... Something. I don't know what yet.

But I'm tired of waiting. I know that.
How long do you think it takes to remake the NW? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
 

Skorm ๐Ÿ‘‘

ฮนn ั•ฮนlฮนco
Elite
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,817
Reaction score
1,919
Status
We be chilling in Kamuitaly in the meantime.
 

Troi

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,043
Reaction score
1,626
How long do you think it takes to remake the NW? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Have no idea.

I'm not actually mad by the way. Like, I am tired of waiting. But I'm not mad. Good things come to those who wait and shit.
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls ๐Ÿ“œ
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,001
Reaction score
794
yall know help available if needed. my own personal opinion, mods were always too inclined to do everything themselves, hence the burn out on every single mod.
 

Skorm ๐Ÿ‘‘

ฮนn ั•ฮนlฮนco
Elite
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,817
Reaction score
1,919
Status
I need the six tails help l8r.
 
Top