- Joined
- Jan 10, 2013
- Messages
- 19,997
- Reaction score
- 1,216
Sulpae?
Ye I get it, but RL takes precedence and we are here if extra help is needed at any point you need it.O_O"
In all seriousness, RL is interrupting my RP life, what is this!
Yea sure @Zatanna just mention it clearly in the bio.
@everyone else, I am out of town from today (Wednesday) until next Tuesday. I'll try and do replies from my phone and will still be kinda available via Discord.
Please shout if you need something from me specifically, however, @Mirai and @Never are around.
@Lord of Kaos if its dramatic.
That I have no real answer for at the moment; because Im inclined to say no for the sake of keeping a level of integrity to canon bios; but at the same time a kinda sorta similar premise existed before.
Thats with Geezy and his Naruto bio; while it was an alernate version of Naruto from one of movies named Menma; he was still also the Jinchuriki of the Nine Tails in his universe; so its hard to say.
For me, it's a slight no but Ill let @Detective L have the final say as Im also not entirely against it if he's cool with that, its just a little weird to do imo.
I thought we couldn't make canon characters anymore period no matter what? So we CAN?Yea sure @Zatanna just mention it clearly in the bio.
@everyone else, I am out of town from today (Wednesday) until next Tuesday. I'll try and do replies from my phone and will still be kinda available via Discord.
Please shout if you need something from me specifically, however, @Mirai and @Never are around.
@Lord of Kaos if its dramatic.
I remember somewhere Zaph mentioned it when he took over. Can't look it up atm... I threw away templates because of this... Slightly annoyed.Wym we can't make canon characters lmao. When was that ever mentioned or a rule? We still got the Canon threads lol!
But awesome, gonna try make bio tonight then
Well that's what I'm saying. At one point I wanted a canon character in the NW. The NW is the whole point of the RP.Pretty sure theres an obito bio that was approved less than a year ago. I think you can make canon bios, they just cant enter the NW.
That's a skin my brother. Keep up.Wym, i used my Obito in the NW?
What is?Well that's what I'm saying. At one point I wanted a canon character in the NW. The NW is the whole point of the RP.
That's a skin my brother. Keep up.
Your Obito is skinned as Rip yeah?What is?
Its still an Obito bio?Your Obito is skinned as Rip yeah?
Are you retarded?Its still an Obito bio?
Of course, I appreciate the help, guys/gals.Ye I get it, but RL takes precedence and we are here if extra help is needed at any point you need it.
Taken as read*Yes but don't be dramatic
The question was if you could have canon bios in the nw. My obito bio is still canon whether its skinned or not.Are you retarded?
Are you retarded?
No, no no no. That's not what I'm talking about. You can skin anything and throw it in the NW. I'm talking about not skinning a bio and putting it in the NW. A canon bio. Like I can't put ACTUAL Obito in the NW.The question was if you could have canon bios in the nw. My obito bio is still canon whether its skinned or not.
My bad.Calm down.