Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,045
Reaction score
813
You must be registered for see images

Welcome to Konoha Tavern!
The place for general discussion amongst members in the AnimeBase Roleplaying Section!
Remember!
-No Spamming
-No double posting
-No replies with only images
-Follow the Forum rules
​
 
Last edited:

Geezus

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
17,035
Reaction score
532
1st post. I win.
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,045
Reaction score
813
Congrats, you get 1 internet cookie
 

Geezus

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
17,035
Reaction score
532
Can I have an internet Honey Bun instead? I've had too many cookies lately. I need a new snack.
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,045
Reaction score
813
Sure we have every sweet dessert and pastry here on the internet!
 

Geezus

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
17,035
Reaction score
532
J with the triple post ftw~

Sure we have every sweet dessert and pastry here on the internet! Sure we have every sweet dessert and pastry here on the internet! Sure we have every sweet dessert and pastry here on the internet! Sure we have every sweet dessert and pastry here on the internet! Sure we have every sweet dessert and pastry here on the internet!qwdwqqwdqd

I'm getting scared now. :what:
 

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,868
Reaction score
1,943
Status
Finally 7____7
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,045
Reaction score
813
Okay, so now this tavern thread is back again, we can general chat with everyone!

And LA, is that your order for today?
 

Never 👑

Supreme
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,755
Reaction score
980
Das a bit too much for me tho.

Oop, Jas back
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,045
Reaction score
813
I meam we can stop talking ablit pastries if you really want us too lmao
 

Never 👑

Supreme
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,755
Reaction score
980
I stole your style, the new LoL music video was pretty awesome
 
Top