- Joined
- Aug 17, 2011
- Messages
- 23,296
- Reaction score
- 1,436
Look above; he cant lol.@Mirai can clarify but I believe if you are just vesseling that ability, you can in fact have a mode.
Look above; he cant lol.@Mirai can clarify but I believe if you are just vesseling that ability, you can in fact have a mode.
Yeah because he's got fucking Absorbing Man over there.Look above; he cant lol.
Also, I already edited my post before you corrected me soLook above; he cant lol.
Ma bad momma MoxxAlso, I already edited my post before you corrected me so![]()
Thank you for this. I just checked discord also to see what I would and from there what I got until now. This is a lot to do lmao
They would fall under EMS with +3 added to the original skill, so it would 4 for EMS Sasuke + 3 = 7 Points to carry his EMSAs far as I am aware, these vessel bios and bio combinations only apply to custom characters.
Its not like you could take a canon character, then add on another skill or ability etc.
Specifically eg you do not get the AP bonuses from canon characters and stuff I would think
Edit but also:
There is a list in the Vessel Bio section of what canon advancements can be added. I do not know if thats a hard list, and only those specific skills can be added.
Eg Dual MS Obito/Kakashi is on there but not EMS Madara or EMS Sasuke
± Skill Path ±
While working on this breakdown, I thought to include an additional pathway in the vessel system, called the Skill Path, where you are able to combine two canon skills + CC/AN/KG/HA, however, no Mode can be added.
Category Pattern Example Skill Path Two Canon Skills + KG CoT + Wood SM + FTG Two Canon Skills +HA Nara + Explosion Clay + Wood SM Two Canon Skills + AE Ink + Hair + Strength of a Hundred Two Canon Skills +CC Kisei + Lightning Armor + Mind's Eye
I need to ask. What is stopping you from having a Mode if you drop one of your skill slots?So technically I could have Snake Sage mode on a vessel bio with Sasuke's EMS if I were to buy a Kabuto bio and use it as a canon skill. But otherwise there isnt any legal combination where I can have Sasuke's EMS + Snake Sage Mode? Because Ill trade all of that other stuff for that, if I can.
Thats what Im wanting to clarify. Originally I had Snake SM but I took it off and replaced with Lightning Mode and Pink meteor stuff because I thought it was illegal.I need to ask. What is stopping you from having a Mode if you drop one of your skill slots?
Hasn't been illegal since the last revamp I believe when LoK edited the bio rules thread and gave us more combinationsThats what Im wanting to clarify. Originally I had Snake SM but I took it off and replaced with Lightning Mode and Pink meteor stuff because I thought it was illegal.