Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Mirai 👑

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,295
Reaction score
1,436
I'm I having a stroke or is that not the first thing I asked about.
I misread, its first in the morning and my lack of sleep is catching up; allow me.

However, it is MA fault; so now you love Vessels...right....RIGHT?
 

Bloo 🥈

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,782
Reaction score
2,133
Status
I misread, its first in the morning and my lack of sleep is catching up; allow me.

However, it is MA fault; so now you love Vessels...right....RIGHT?
Not really because it really doesn't change anything for me, now that its not taking anything away. So, I guess its now neutral.
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
8,993
Reaction score
792
I was about to say, like if anything, all previous bios are still valid but you can add more stuff or have more combinations now.
I don't think the rules have changed to make previous stuff invalid
 

Bloo 🥈

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,782
Reaction score
2,133
Status
I just didn't see that anywhere, so I asked and then got fcked up because of wrong info. <_____>

Also, for you guys it seems awesome because you have super strong canon abilities to swap and then the strong general abilities to back it up. I don't really got it like that.
 

Mirai 👑

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,295
Reaction score
1,436
I just didn't see that anywhere, so I asked and then got fcked up because of wrong info. <_____>

Also, for you guys it seems awesome because you have super strong canon abilities to swap and then the strong general abilities to back it up. I don't really got it like that.
You made some solid kumi from the incentive thread doe, surely there's smt you may want
 

Bloo 🥈

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,782
Reaction score
2,133
Status
You made some solid kumi from the incentive thread doe, surely there's smt you may want
Yea, the 6 tails. :| But nothing in terms of canon swappable abilities. The only canon swappable ones that interest me is deidara blast release and thats free.
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
8,993
Reaction score
792
Yea, the 6 tails. :| But nothing in terms of canon swappable abilities. The only canon swappable ones that interest me is deidara blast release and thats free.
Is a shame, I asked if they could refund so you could get it instead but unfortunately they said it's final
 

Bloo 🥈

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,782
Reaction score
2,133
Status
I've kind of gaslit myself into the CC. So, Imma ask before I buy sage rank, @Detective L would you let a CC of basically slime people?
 

Lucidus

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,902
Reaction score
1,338
Im ngl I was about to agree with Bloo. As it would have messed with my blood bio, if vessel bios are mandatory then I wouldn't have liked that either. Glad to hear its not the case 😅
 

Lucidus

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,902
Reaction score
1,338
Vessel bios only open up more, not take away.
Ye thats what I thought until I had seen Mirais early comment. But glad to see it was a mistake.

Either way I can still build up my two bios as normal 😁
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
8,993
Reaction score
792
I need to think about what to pair my bijuu with as well as my CC bio. Choices choices...
 

Troi 🥉

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,024
Reaction score
1,622
Whats it do, the sluglord, except acid?
Very strong bubbles and water to bubble conversion. Levitation/flight at max speed, healing bubbles, reinforced bubbles. Sounds unappealing but them bad bois explode and do mad damage. They seem really cool. And like you said, acid and acid bubbles.
 
Top