Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Bloo 🥉

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,789
Reaction score
2,137
Status
Oh! I was literally about to ask what on earth was the inspiration behind that idea. Now I see. Now I get it.

And the blast?

Also, all your bios may be shit, but atleast you're not shit. Period. Like me. Got all the power and none of the skill. I'm like a bulldozer without fuel.
Art is an explosion. Already going artsy.

Custom Clay did become available I believe after the revamp. Im not sure if it was confirmed on site or discord though 🤔

Thats absolutely fair, excuse me for trying to sell my customs to an AE no one wants to use anymore T-T

Ye, Ink + Samurai would be fun, I got an idea character for that as well xD

Nah they aint, you good boo
Yea, theres regular blast and then clay. Can't have both in one skill slot, I think its one or the other. Brother I just don't have kumi to spare. And buying customs feels bad to me, which is why I don't sell mine and give them away instead, unless under dire circumstances. >_>
 

Lucidus 🥈

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
1,348
Oh no its fine. I've made peace with it. Not even sympathy bating atp. Just enjoying the ride lol. I've never been a good battler in my honest opinion. Mid tier at best. I just can never really grasp the logic of it sometimes. Like Bloo said, its all about having fun. And I do so I'm not complaining.
Thats a good way to look at it, A lot of people had people to help guide them with battling and also gained a lot of experience by battling a lot. But ye, have fun for the most part, whatever form that takes for you :)
 

Troi

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,031
Reaction score
1,625
Thats a good way to look at it, A lot of people had people to help guide them with battling and also gained a lot of experience by battling a lot. But ye, have fun for the most part, whatever form that takes for you :)
You're like the beacon of positivity lately. I dig it.
 

Lucidus 🥈

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
1,348
Art is an explosion. Already going artsy.


Yea, theres regular blast and then clay. Can't have both in one skill slot, I think its one or the other. Brother I just don't have kumi to spare. And buying customs feels bad to me, which is why I don't sell mine and give them away instead, unless under dire circumstances. >_>
Nah don't worry I was joking, I don't pressure anyone into buying customs tbh.

Nah ofc not, You could however have Custom blast of either variant. And with the skill system you could technically have both by having regular custom blast as your AE. If you wanted ofc

Ye, I have been very very Ability poor until recently so needed the Kumi but im not against trading or giving away if needed either.
 

Bloo 🥉

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,789
Reaction score
2,137
Status
You're like the beacon of positivity lately. I dig it.
Yea its sickening. I need more self loathing and pity.

Nah don't worry I was joking, I don't pressure anyone into buying customs tbh.

Nah ofc not, You could however have Custom blast of either variant. And with the skill system you could technically have both by having regular custom blast as your AE. If you wanted ofc

Ye, I have been very very Ability poor until recently so needed the Kumi but im not against trading or giving away if needed either.
Yea, obviously you can double up on blast but I don't like regular blast. >_>
 

Lucidus 🥈

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
1,348
Yea its sickening. I need more self loathing and pity.


Yea, obviously you can double up on blast but I don't like regular blast. >_>
Ahh I see, thats fair enough :)

Im sorry I sicken you :shy:
 
Top