Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Lucidus

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,902
Reaction score
1,338
Ye tbh, if you got LCA, you really don't need most other modes unless your looking to enhance something which isn't Taijutsu, in which case you may as well just remove LCA.
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
8,993
Reaction score
792
As far as I am aware, these vessel bios and bio combinations only apply to custom characters.
Its not like you could take a canon character, then add on another skill or ability etc.
Specifically eg you do not get the AP bonuses from canon characters and stuff I would think

Edit but also:
There is a list in the Vessel Bio section of what canon advancements can be added. I do not know if thats a hard list, and only those specific skills can be added.
Eg Dual MS Obito/Kakashi is on there but not EMS Madara or EMS Sasuke
 

Mirai 👑

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,295
Reaction score
1,436
As far as I am aware, these vessel bios and bio combinations only apply to custom characters.
Its not like you could take a canon character, then add on another skill or ability etc.
Specifically eg you do not get the AP bonuses from canon characters and stuff I would think

Edit but also:
There is a list in the Vessel Bio section of what canon advancements can be added. I do not know if thats a hard list, and only those specific skills can be added.
Eg Dual MS Obito/Kakashi is on there but not EMS Madara or EMS Sasuke
They would fall under EMS with +3 added to the original skill, so it would 4 for EMS Sasuke + 3 = 7 Points to carry his EMS
 
Top