Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,798
Reaction score
1,915
Status
Very strong bubbles and water to bubble conversion. Levitation/flight at max speed, healing bubbles, reinforced bubbles. Sounds unappealing but them bad bois explode and do mad damage. They seem really cool. And like you said, acid and acid bubbles.
With that amount of acid, better call saul..
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
8,993
Reaction score
792
If yall need ideas for skins, just hoop on em
You must be registered for see medias
 

Bloo 🥈

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,782
Reaction score
2,133
Status
Im ngl I was about to agree with Bloo. As it would have messed with my blood bio, if vessel bios are mandatory then I wouldn't have liked that either. Glad to hear its not the case 😅
Well, I'm glad I'm the one who had to look like a dumbass, since it seems everyone else knew that you got a mode/an. Its just I didn't see it anywhere.
Very strong bubbles and water to bubble conversion. Levitation/flight at max speed, healing bubbles, reinforced bubbles. Sounds unappealing but them bad bois explode and do mad damage. They seem really cool. And like you said, acid and acid bubbles.
You must be registered for see images
 

Troi 🥉

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,024
Reaction score
1,622
Well, I'm glad I'm the one who had to look like a dumbass, since it seems everyone else knew that you got a mode/an. Its just I didn't see it anywhere.

You must be registered for see images
Man, I thought it was explained well especially since L posted the example thread lol You didn't look like a dumbass. If you did I've looked like the court jester in my days. All I ask is dumbass questions.
 

Bloo 🥈

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,782
Reaction score
2,133
Status
Man, I thought it was explained well especially since L posted the example thread lol You didn't look like a dumbass. If you did I've looked like the court jester in my days. All I ask is dumbass questions.
I'm just not reading something right, it seems. lol
 

Lucidus

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,902
Reaction score
1,338
Well, I'm glad I'm the one who had to look like a dumbass, since it seems everyone else knew that you got a mode/an. Its just I didn't see it anywhere.

You must be registered for see images
I would have agreed with you and came to your aid much sooner but I was in the confines of Uni.

Either way, im glad it was cleared up
 

Mirai 👑

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,295
Reaction score
1,436
Wait so I can have a mode on my EMS Sasuke vessel?
± Skill Path ±

While working on this breakdown, I thought to include an additional pathway in the vessel system, called the Skill Path, where you are able to combine two canon skills + CC/AN/KG/HA, however, no Mode can be added.


CategoryPatternExample
Skill Path Two Canon Skills + KGCoT + Wood SM + FTG
Two Canon Skills +HANara + Explosion Clay + Wood SM
Two Canon Skills + AEInk + Hair + Strength of a Hundred
Two Canon Skills +CCKisei + Lightning Armor + Mind's Eye
 

Mirai 👑

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,295
Reaction score
1,436
You're bio is treated as the above; a Skill Path Vessel bio. You have Saskue's EMS + Raikage Armor + Mysterious Peacock Method, and as it says, no mode.
 

Mirai 👑

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,295
Reaction score
1,436
Third post, woo.

I move your bio back in case you want make a change or anything
 

Troi 🥉

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,024
Reaction score
1,622
I was told I couldn’t have a canon character kg with a mode.
@Mirai can clarify but I believe if you are just vesseling that ability, you can in fact have a mode.

Edit: Well there you go. You have 70 things on there so of course no mode lol. But you have lightning armor which is a mode that isn't a mode. But if you were to rearrange it, to my understanding, you can have a mode.
 
Top