UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very true. People have a new found respect for Sasuke now that he became Naruto's buttbuddy
Pretty much. but they were also waiting for Naruto to "beat" Sasuke. To me it wasn't a win nor lost for the two of them. just fixing some issues.
Not to forget that Sasuke's character had a bigger change to show some growth by speaking more to Madara, every time those two confronted each other you can easily tell that there was a connection.(Aside from the indra thing) And of course the izuna and hashirma jutsu that hashirama once spoke but never got revealed in the end. such waste.

Last edited:

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's kind of sad that people didn't vote for Nagato, or Orochimaru. Minato has the personality of a potato, so it's understandable.
@bold- Just voted for Nagato. :win:

I think his character deserves at least one vote. U_U It would be sad if he got 0 votes whereas every other character got some.

Last edited:

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No reason to be so irate over something that isn't valid then. Besides if Obito was winning you wouldn't be complaining so much.
Lol & How does proving that polls are worthless make me irate?

Obviously I wouldn't be complaining as much, that doesn't change the fact that the poll would still be worthless & mean nothing.

lel okay fanboy
You must be registered for see images
I know this is probably new to you but you have to read the manga from right to left. Lol

Last edited:

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think his character deserves at least one vote. U_U It would be sad if got 0 votes whereas every other character got some.

Pretty much. but they were also waiting for Naruto to "beat" Sasuke. To me it wasn't a win nor lost for the two of them. just fixing some issues.
Not to forget that Sasuke's character had a bigger change to show some growth by speaking more to Madara, every time those two confronted each other you can easily tell that there was a connection.(Aside from the indra thing) And of course the izuna and hashirma jutsu that hashirama once spoke but never got revealed in the end. such waste.
Yeah, I wanted Madara to talk about how he felt about his brother, and how sasuke would relate them to himself and itachi

Reactions: Chie

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

I think his character deserves at least one vote. U_U It would be sad if he got 0 votes whereas every other character got some.
I feel Nagato is the second best written character, but the way Naruto swayed him kind of hampered it a bit. It never really made sense to me how a grown man who's seen his own hells and the hells of the world was swayed by a naive teenager toting a piece of fiction.

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel Nagato is the second best written character, but the way Naruto swayed him kind of hampered it a bit. It never really made sense to me how a grown man who's seen his own hells and the hells of the world was swayed by a naive teenager toting a piece of fiction.
I feel the same way tbh. He spent over a decade wanting to achieve what he did. Then, a 16 year old boy swayed him by mentioning a few lines from a book...and Nagato had no problem killing the same mentor that wrote that book. Lol

I know that was the low point of his character, but given that Sasuke is going to win this poll anyway, I just thought it would be nice if Nagato got a vote. He deserves something at least.

Last edited:

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol & How does proving that polls are worthless make me irate?

Obviously I wouldn't be complaining as much, that doesn't change the fact that the poll would still be worthless & mean nothing.
I know this is probably new to you but you have to read the manga from right to left. Lol
Obito isn't really that much of a great character. When he became the juubi jin it was just a waste of time for us(at least from the people who aren't much on his side) Even when he was talked by naruto, what was on obito's mind? Rin.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is kind of off topic: But we should make a separate "female league" of "well written" characters! Just like how in most sports, the men and women don't compete against each other for obvious reasons. I mean, Kishi standards are clearly are far lower when writing females, so it makes perfect sense. Lol

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any way you want to. :win:

(Is there a definite way to pronounce a username? I'd think that it depends on one's background and just what they prefer.)
Because in my native language you can say your name, and people would think I said tea. So was just wondering.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is kind of off topic: But we should make a separate "female league" of "well written" characters! Just like how in most sports, the men and women don't compete against each other for obvious reasons. I mean, Kishi standards are clearly are far lower when writing females, so it makes perfect sense. Lol
there are no good female characters, except tsunade or konan.

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lel this fanboy keeps embarrassing himself even more

Inb4 you deny this panel too. lel
Moron, that proves nothing. He lost rin & it made him bitter, it's an established fact that when a uchiha who knows love loses it they become unstable, [ ] still not the sole reason he started wanted to initiate his plan. He did it so that the world wouldn't have to suffer what he experienced. At least his logic & reasoning was more realistic & made more sense than sasuke's.

Sasuke lost his brother & tried to murder a hokage who wasn't even directly responsible for it, then wanted to destroy the village he died trying to protect.

Dat sauce, logic must be his middle name.

Status
Not open for further replies.