Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I accept Sauce only because of his character back story, and because dat one arm lost...swagg

Nothing more nothing less.
I don't really care what your opinion of Sasuke is, last I checked, I didn't ask. It just amuses me to see people hate strangers over the internet because they like a drawing. You hate Sasuke fans with a passion? That's laugh worthy.

Nebula 868

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't be daft.

You must be registered for see images

Polls mean less than sh*t around here.

But wouldn't this current poll be more valid or reliable than the one your showing as it is taken when the series is completed. The character stories and personalities are completed. Just asking.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
xd xd xd xd xd
Tell me, what do you consider a realistic mindset a response to:
1. Finding the corpses of your entire family at 7 years old
2. Forced to see the events that caused these corpses for at least a day repeatedly, again while 7 years old, as a form of torture
3. Completely alone for most of your life because you're psychologically unable to maintain and create close bonds
4. Forced to endure the torture again, this time for three days while your mind is damaged further
5. Killing your brother who you once loved, who is the cause of all the previous events, then finding out he did love you and did it for your sake

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What do yo guys think? I personally think he is the best, followed closely by Nagato, Itachi, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru.
To add on to my previous post(basically talk about who else besides Sasuke I believe is in the upper group): I would put Nagato,Orochimaru,Kabuto and Danzo. The best females(not saying much) are probably Tsunade and Konan.

Reactions: MinaButt

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But wouldn't this current poll be more valid or reliable than the one your showing as it is taken when the series is completed. The character stories and personalities are completed. Just asking.
No because no poll is valid as long as there are alternate accounts that could vote more than once & people who can cast a vote without giving their reasoning. It's a cesspool of trolls, it's the same concept as to why even some of the best youtube videos in the world have dislikes for no reason.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, to be more specific; Pretty much every poll that Sasuke was against characters like naruto, Kakashi Ect.
It was because the base was full with Sasuke hate back then, so it's a surprise.
Very true. People have a new found respect for Sasuke now that he became Naruto's buttbuddy

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To add on to my previous post(basically talk about who else besides Sasuke I believe is in the upper group): I would put Nagato,Orochimaru,Kabuto and Danzo. The best females(not saying much) are probably Tsunade and Konan.
I do like Nagato and Oro, but the latter two are the ones I don't care about.

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Riker already explained it best. People are too hung up on "how they feel" rather than looking at what a good developed character is. The hate for Sasuke doesn't really surprise me that people would use the excuse of MS Sasuke to claim that he declined in character.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Konan is the best female character in Naruto series . She is Strong and Beautiful she was more realistic character than Tsunade.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Riker already explained it best. People are too hung up on "how they feel" rather than looking at what a good developed character is. The hate for Sasuke doesn't really surprise me that people would use the excuse of MS Sasuke to claim that he declined in character.
I kind of like how one of the people criticizing Sasuke losing his mind is a fan of Obito, one of the most insane and psychologically damaged characters in the manga.

MinaButt

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No because no poll is valid as long as there are alternate accounts that could vote more than once & people who can cast a vote without giving their reasoning. It's a cesspool of trolls, it's the same concept as to why even some of the best youtube videos in the world have dislikes for no reason.
No reason to be so irate over something that isn't valid then. Besides if Obito was winning you wouldn't be complaining so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.