Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
He's certainly the best written character because he's the most realistic IMO.

Characters like Nagato and Kakashi basically had one personality, then it changed drastically, then changed drastically again.
Naruto had the same personality throughout the entire show with some minor changes and maturing, but still essentially the same person.

Sasuke, on the other hand, went through many life changes, and like any real life person would, multiple personality changes, both minor and major. Like any real life person, he was lost for a while and unsure. And like many real life people, he found atonement and had a moment of self-reflection and rebirth. A lot of people her confuse "I don't like what his personality changed too" with "His personality change was bad." In my opinion, you can't just look at one change in Sasuke's personality; they're all individual pieces of a puzzle that paint a bigger picture.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Seriously you call Madara's character Ok . The best character in entire Naruto series even Kishi found diffcult how to end his character .:what:
Madara was your typical tough guy villain who didn't care about much IMO. He was well written for a while, and his development was good, but Kishi kind of cliched him towards the end.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara was OK, nothing major

How is that relevant again?

He is

ok

True that

That guy was nice. He had every rights to go like that

My sheer hatred for Danzo prevented me. I don't care about Kabuto

Still is

Nagato was the shit

No

Indeed

I like Nagato and Itachi as well. Don't care about Kabuto

Naruto is my favorite character, but sasuke has more depth to him, so does Kakashi.
Me being here makes everything I say relevant worm.

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The poll says everything.
Yeah, a poll filled with bias, children, & people who wouldn't even understand what a decent character was if it slapped them across the face. That's definitely going to tell you who the best written character is. /sarcasm U_U

Nebula 868

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's certainly the best written character because he's the most realistic IMO.

Characters like Nagato and Kakashi basically had one personality, then it changed drastically, then changed drastically again.
Naruto had the same personality throughout the entire show with some minor changes and maturing, but still essentially the same person.

Sasuke, on the other hand, went through many life changes, and like any real life person would, multiple personality changes, both minor and major. Like any real life person, he was lost for a while and unsure. And like many real life people, he found atonement and had a moment of self-reflection and rebirth. A lot of people her confuse "I don't like what his personality changed too" with "His personality change was bad." In my opinion, you can't just look at one change in Sasuke's personality; they're all individual pieces of a puzzle that paint a bigger picture.
Couldn't have said it better.

You must be registered for see images

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Me being here makes everything I say relevant worm.
You must be registered for see images

True that.

OT: Hard to say, but he's definitely up there. One of the best for sure.
Indeed
He is obviously one of the best characters.
True
Kinda like how Sasuke got more development in one chapter while doing nothing but laying on the ground than 90% of the characters of the entire series.
If kishi had the same mind as his part one, we right would have many great characters.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Converting to Sasukism is like accepting Satan as your father :|

I hate sasuke fans with a passion. Naruto fans too, oh and Itachi fans (thinking he was equal to Minato wtf...pff)

The last loyal Minato fan on this base...all the other bishes are basic and fake :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.