Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, a poll filled with bias, children, & people who wouldn't even understand what a decent character was if it slapped them across the face. That's definitely going to tell you who the best written character is. /sarcasm U_U
why don't you make your own poll, and enlighten us on who is better?

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Converting to Sasukism is like accepting Satan as your father :|

I hate sasuke fans with a passion. Naruto fans too, oh and Itachi fans (thinking he was equal to Minato wtf...pff)

The last loyal Minato fan on this base...all the other bishes are basic and fake :cool:
What da heck is u on bro. :|

OT: Yeah, Sasuke is the best written character imo. I didn't think he would kill the polls this bad though Lol

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The poll is speaking more than enough. and I'm surprised with the given results since Sasuke wasn't able to win a poll because of the useless hate.
and specifically, his character development was great at the end.

UchihaKira

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Far from it, did you forget about this guy?

You must be registered for see images

Part 1-hebi sasuke was a good character, he declined once he gained his MS.
This is one of my favorite Sasukes actually

OT: Yes imo Sasuke is the best character in the manga. Ive just watched enough anime where the relentless hero of justice gets kinda boring. Dont get me wrong I love Naruto and his character, just not as much as Sasuke lol.

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry that Obito didn't receive more than 5 votes.
Don't be daft.

Polls mean less than sh*t around here.

why don't you make your own poll, and enlighten us on who is better?
Don't need to, it's already been done countless times.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't be daft.

Polls mean less than sh*t around here.

Don't need to, it's already been done countless times.
I guess we gotta make a sticky poll thread so that we can see who everyone thinks is the best.

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Polls mean so little that you have a saved poll from a previous thread with Obito as the victor, just in case.
I literally searched "best written character" & came up with this, I didn't save nothing buddy, just capped a screenshot of the poll to make it easier for the slow.

Point is, this poll is meaningless, not only is it filled with bias & alts, but not everybody who is registered is online at the same time & nobody here mentioned anything about having any writing experience so their opinions mean nothing if you want the legitimate truth. If you want to rely on this poll as your saving grace well then I just shake my head slowly at you. U_U

I guess we gotta make a sticky poll thread so that we can see who everyone thinks is the best.
That changes nothing, alts, & bias are still a problem & as long as there's a poll expect there to be trolling.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Far from it, did you forget about this guy?

Part 1-hebi sasuke was a good character, he declined once he gained his MS.
That actually contributed to what makes Sasuke such a well-written character. At the ripe age of seven, he came home to find his entire family killed by his brother. He saw their corpses. And was then forced to watch it over and over in his mind. He then spent the rest of his life alone, psychologically unable to bring himself to develop close bonds because of this, his dominant emotion being hatred for his brother. Sasuke was basically suppressing a lot of psychological cracks, and Itachi placing him in Tsukiyomi again increased the cracks. Remember what Itachi said? ¨People live with their own perception of reality." Basically, when Itachi died and the truth was revealed to him, everything Sasuke knew as reality broke, what was keeping his mind intact was broken. He had Obito telling him one thing, Danzo saying another, his experience saying another, it makes perfect sense that Sasuke would have went crazy. Then, once he finally got a grasp on reality from Hashirama, Itachi and later Naruto himself, his mind mended.

Like I said, not liking what the personality changed too doesn't make the change bad writing, and you have to piece together every change Sasuke went through, holding them all together in the same light, to see why the changes make him the best written character.

Status
Not open for further replies.