Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isn't everyone a part of the system though? :coffee:
Yes they r and all the ninjas r puppets of their leaders
its not like naruto and co would not have revolted against ur Konaha lover danzo :coffee:
He is a shinobi but also a caring husband. He would never let anyone die for him.
Wut a joke.

Give me an actual proper definition please.
Wut actual definition
its basic thing

Weapons which no one bought.
Still bolt threw shurikens :coffee:Konahamaru was jonin

Except in a fictional world, peace is actually attainable, Kishi's main focus on chapter 700 was to portray the peacefulness of the villages which is the reason he added scenes like the tenten scene and how no one bought her weapons.
wut a joke post
Naruto would given an anwer on peace then

UzumakiWade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes they r and all the ninjas r puppets of their leaders
its not like naruto and co would not have revolted against ur Konaha lover danzo :coffee:
Like i said, Danzo means well, he actually just wants to protect Konoha, but he just doesn't execute his actions properly. Sasuke and Danzo are practically alike if you think about it, they wanted to be the darkness that protected the light. Despite through poorly executed ways.

Wut a joke.
Can't counter it? Thought so :coffee:

Wut actual definition
its basic thing
You keep saying they would do it for self interest, but they don't achieve any self interest through war, unless you actually have an explanation on how they achieve self-interest through war.

Still bolt threw shurikens :coffee:Konahamaru was jonin
Was he throwing shurikens at a person? No? Didn't think so, and so what if Konohamaru was jonin?

wut a joke post
Naruto would given an anwer on peace then
He has already achieved peace, there are no conflicts going on as you can clearly see on chapter 700. How many times do i have to tell you before you actually get the fact that the ninja world is at peace? Are fictional worlds not allowed to have peace now? Its not like its real life, anything is attainable fictionally.

Hazo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd love to see you handle the truth constantly being changed over and over stemming for a traumatic event that has all of your family dying.

Tiers ahead of Madara's character, that's for sure.
Past was covered to protect his ass by his own brother...

Although it's not an answer for all the times he has been deviating away from his goals whenever he stumbles upon..

Madara on the other hand lost everything [including family and betrayed by clan] and still stood focused on achieving his goal of Tsukuyomi [He did]...

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like i said, Danzo means well, he actually just wants to protect Konoha, but he just doesn't execute his actions properly. Sasuke and Danzo are practically alike if you think about it, they wanted to be the darkness that protected the light. Despite through poorly executed ways.
and ur point Sasuke is result of Danzo's wrongdoings as an elder
They r alike that what makes the great chars and thus the poll

Can't counter it? Thought so :coffee:
Justifying being pu$$y shinobi by saying the biggest existing failure in the manga will not let anyone die
his immaturity caused Uchiha massacre and the hellish life for Naruto

You keep saying they would do it for self interest, but they don't achieve any self interest through war, unless you actually have an explanation on how they achieve self-interest through war.
Anything dat floats ur boat
if i use real world example u will cry again

Was he throwing shurikens at a person? No? Didn't think so, and so what if Konohamaru was jonin?
Shrikens are tool Ninja's kid and Jonins r soldier Ninja's whose training starts when he is a kid
not gonna happen in peacefull world

He has already achieved peace, there are no conflicts going on as you can clearly see on chapter 700.
One chp
use ur brain and read chp 1,2,3 again
many times do i have to tell you before you actually get the fact that the ninja world is at peace?
go read chp 1,2 and 3 its like u r calling dat time in manga peacefull
Are fictional worlds not allowed to have peace now? Its not like its real life, anything is attainable fictionally.
Peace is a non existant thing
People cannot live without conflict and its law.Fiction isn't changing anythin
if there was any kind of thing like kishi would have shown dat and given Naruto an answer rather than telling sasuke i won't let u be in eternal darkness
Go read the manga

UzumakiWade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and ur point Sasuke is result of Danzo's wrongdoings as an elder
They r alike that what makes the great chars and thus the poll
That basically means Danzo somewhat shaped Sasuke into the character he is now.
What do you expect when this thread is full of Sasuke fanboys, obviously Sasuke would be voted the highest.

Justifying being pu$$y shinobi by saying the biggest existing failure in the manga will not let anyone die
his immaturity caused Uchiha massacre and the hellish life for Naruto
The biggest existing failure? Okay bro, lets ignore the other bigger failures like most of the uchiha and say Minato is the biggest. Lol
Minato didn't have anything to do with the uchiha massacre, it was all Danzo, Hiruzen, Itachi and Obito. Minato moulded Naruto into the amazing character he is now.

Anything dat floats ur boat
if i use real world example u will cry again
Lol, you've been crying this entire thread i wouldn't mind trying to see how anyone could make me shed a tear, not like you will be able to at all Lol. Name one thing of self-interest that the kage would create war for.

Shrikens are tool Ninja's kid and Jonins r soldier Ninja's whose training starts when he is a kid
not gonna happen in peacefull world
Show me a jonin killing someone in chapter 700 or your point is moot.

One chp
Use YOUR brain and read chapter 700 again.

go read chp 1,2 and 3 its like u r calling dat time in manga peacefull
In case you don't know, the number 1 and 2 and 3 are different from the number 700, so i suggest you actually read the manga and then read chapter 700. not 1, 2 or 3, chapter 700.

Peace is a non existant thing
People cannot live without conflict and its law.Fiction isn't changing anythin
if there was any kind of thing like kishi would have shown dat and given Naruto an answer rather than telling sasuke i won't let u be in eternal darkness
Go read the manga
How about you go learn the definition of fiction and then read the manga, fiction means something that is not real, something that only exists in books or mangas etc. Anything can happen in fiction, how is peace not attainable when its a fictional story? you don't control the manga therefore you have no right to say that peace cannot happen in this fictional story. It has already happened, kishi himself portrayed peace in chapter 700 and did not show a single spec of conflict or anything, unless you can show me conflicts going on in chapter 700 your point of them still being in conflict is moot.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That basically means Danzo somewhat shaped Sasuke into the character he is now.
What do you expect when this thread is full of Sasuke fanboys, obviously Sasuke would be voted the highest.
Yes
nice try.Around 70 existing Sasuke fans in this forum at least 20 banned.Did Naruto and Itachi fanbase died
Itachi has unarguably the largest fandom here

The biggest existing failure? Okay bro, lets ignore the other bigger failures like most of the uchiha and say Minato is the biggest. Lol
Minato didn't have anything to do with the uchiha massacre, it was all Danzo, Hiruzen, Itachi and Obito. Minato moulded Naruto into the amazing character he is now.
Look at Team Minato then talk
I will die becoz i cannot handle my son.Weep Weep
Minato just gave naruto a horrible life

Lol, you've been crying this entire thread i wouldn't mind trying to see how anyone could make me shed a tear, not like you will be able to at all Lol. Name one thing of self-interest that the kage would create war for.
look at ur posts.Crying dat this thread is result of Sasuke fans bias whren op is Naruto fan.
Trying to pass Minato as best written char shows how desperate r u

how me a jonin killing someone in chapter 700 or your point is moot.
ur whole points r already moot.
Go read the manga and know wut jonins r

Use YOUR brain and read chapter 700 again.

In case you don't know, the number 1 and 2 and 3 are different from the number 700, so i suggest you actually read the manga and then read chapter 700. not 1, 2 or 3, chapter 700.
i m seeing how much knowledge u ;laxks about this manga tbh
reads one chp and starts dancing dat world is at peace world is at peace

How about you go learn the definition of fiction and then read the manga, fiction means something that is not real, something that only exists in books or mangas etc. Anything can happen in fiction, how is peace not attainable when its a fictional story? you don't control the manga therefore you have no right to say that peace cannot happen in this fictional story. It has already happened, kishi himself portrayed peace in chapter 700 and did not show a single spec of conflict or anything, unless you can show me conflicts going on in chapter 700 your point of them still being in conflict is moot.
They r ninja's trainig their childrens
Kishi potrayed a regular day dat is similiar to starting chps of Naruto but ur brain could not grasp it
Read the manga

Last edited:

UzumakiWade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes
nice try.Around 70 existing Sasuke fans in this forum at least 20 banned.Did Naruto and Itachi fanbase died
Itachi has unarguably the largest fandom here
And what makes you think all those fans would care about a trolling Sasuke thread?

Look at Team Minato then talk
I will die becoz i cannot handle my son.Weep Weep
Minato just gave naruto a horrible life
No, he gave Naruto power to defend himself and he died to seal the kyuubi, if you can't agree to manga facts i don't know what to do anymore honestly.

look at ur posts.Crying dat this thread is result of Sasuke fans bias whren op is Naruto fan.
Trying to pass Minato as best written char shows how desperate r u
Better wipe those tears off your cheeks first son and then speak Lol, OP admitted he was a Sasuke fan a couple pages back, learn to read please. Pitifully trying to prove to everyone that Sasuke is the best written character even though he isnt just shows how much more desperate you are. When did i say Minato is the best? i said he's one of the best, learn to read.

ur whole points r already moot.
Go read the manga and know wut jonins r
Your entire post is moot, go read the manga and tell me if you see any killing happening in chapter 700.

Use your brain and go read chapter 700 again.

i m seeing how much knowledge u ;laxks about this manga tbh
reads one chp and starts dancing dat world is at peace world is at peace
Im seeing how you know almost nothing about the manga at all, reads first 3 chapters and starts running around saying the world isn't at peace the world isn't at peace.

They r ninja's using traing their childrens
Kishi potrayed a regular day dat is similiar to starting chps of Naruto but ur brain could not grasp it
Read the manga
Your brain can't even grasp the words in the little speech bubbles next to the characters there lol, i advice you to read the manga since your obviously haven't. He was portraying how the world was at peace finally, learn to read, why else would a scene show tenten complaining about how no one was buying weapons because of the peaceful time.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And what makes you think all those fans would care about a trolling Sasuke thread?
U r posting here isn't it enough proof

No, he gave Naruto power to defend himself and he died to seal the kyuubi, if you can't agree to manga facts i don't know what to do anymore honestly.
All he gave was a horrible lif to naruto becoz he thought he cannot raise him alone

Better wipe those tears off your cheeks first son and then speak Lol, OP admitted he was a Sasuke fan a couple pages back, learn to read please. Pitifully trying to prove to everyone that Sasuke is the best written character even though he isnt just shows how much more desperate you are. When did i say Minato is the best? i said he's one of the best, learn to read.
Op is a Sasuke fan too everyone knows it.Sasuke is around 5th or 6th fav of his
No one is trying,Hidden Sounds list is fine
read ur posts again
Your entire post is moot, go read the manga and tell me if you see any killing happening in chapter 700.
Use your brain and go read chapter 700 again.
Im seeing how you know almost nothing about the manga at all, reads first 3 chapters and starts running around saying the world isn't at peace the world
So u saw killing in chp 2,3 or 4
if kiling does not exist in a village on a good day lets ignore the whole world and say its peace
isn't at peace.

Your brain can't even grasp the words in the little speech bubbles next to the characters there lol, i advice you to read the manga since your obviously haven't. He was portraying how the world was at peace finally, learn to read, why else would a scene show tenten complaining about how no one was buying weapons because of the peaceful time.
U r the person u is passed his $#!tty opinion of world peace by seeing a normal day in a village
i can only feel pity for u
becoz the enviroment was a a normal day in a village that constitutes a minimal part of the whole world both in land and population

Edit:
i m out.i m not gonna debate someone who gives the whole world Peace status by seeing a nice day in one village

Last edited:

UzumakiWade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U r posting here isn't it enough proof
Im only posting here to post my opinion just like how all the Sasuke fanboys are, apparently unless your a Sasuke fanboy your not welcomed to post your opinion. Just because one is here doesn't mean all are.

All he gave was a horrible lif to naruto becoz he thought he cannot raise him alone
No he gave Naruto power to protect himself and to become a hero which he did.

Op is a Sasuke fan too everyone knows it.Sasuke is around 5th or 6th fav of his
No one is trying,Hidden Sounds list is fine
read ur posts again
1.Exactly
2. Right, as if i'd believe you
3. Read the manga again.

So u saw killing in chp 2,3 or 4
if kiling does not exist in a village on a good day lets ignore the whole world and say its peace
isn't at peace.
Lol you act as if im the only one basing what i say on assumptions, your opinion of them not being at peace is also just your assumption.

U r the person u is passed his $#!tty opinion of world peace by seeing a normal day in a village
i can only feel pity for u
becoz the enviroment was a a normal day in a village that constitutes a minimal part of the whole world both in land and population
Your the one pitifully trying to say the world is not at peace without any proof whatsoever, atleast i have some proof to back me up, what do you have? Your attempts of countering me honestly are sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.