LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only in that endless pit of cow shit u call a brain.

Same way gaara got solo'ed by a weak ass uzumaki headbutt huh? ****ing idiot kid talkin bout fanboy , taking this anime a bit too serious are u and yet u can't even prove a point , even now in this thread people continue to piss on u with mangafacts.

U claim its retarded to say gaara beats neji when u can't even defend gaara or disprove my post on why neji can win in the same way u can't prove 3rd raikage can take EMS sasuke why? Because ur brain is almost as shallow as ur points/posts.

Go put ur pee brain inside a condom and go **** urself with it troll , btw while ur at it check ur poll then go dive straight back into ur mothers *** where u and all ur diarrhea arguments came from.
Kill yourself. Your opinion means nothing to me neither is it worth reading anymore.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kirin and PS is his only hope and even then it isnt even half the power Madara's capable of. If he doesnt realize sooner than later to take to the sky he gets ran through like butter.
Amaterasu spam will engulf his entire body and he won't be able to properly fight. Sasuke's reactions are above MS Sasuke's and SM Naruto's by far both of whom can react at the last moment and launch a counterattack.

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even without insults I can tell you that peak MS Sasuke beats Ay III 8 or 9 times out of 10. EMS Sasuke stomps him, so this thread is unbalanced, PS or not.
Nope. PS only. Anything less should not even hurt someone who tanked a FRS (element weakness mind you) and a bijuu bomb, especially the fact that edos have weaker durability. It's illogical to think sasuke could. Everyone knows how easy it is to side step amaterasu and even then ay was only hit cause he let himself.
and how does it matter when 3rd is not fast as 4th Raikage in V2
Dude read the scans. It says lightning cloak enables them to not just deal with sharingan it is fast as hell. Yes ay is faster in his high end, but that was not what he was using against sasuke that i posted. 3rd is enough and naruto's quote backs it up.

Last edited:

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amaterasu spam will engulf his entire body and he won't be able to properly fight. Sasuke's reactions are above MS Sasuke's and SM Naruto's by far both of whom can react at the last moment and launch a counterattack.
He can use Black lightning (which comes from the body) to blow the flames off so that isnt a problem.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. PS only. Anything less should not even hurt someone who tanked a FRS (element weakness mind you) and a bijuu bomb, especially the fact that edos have weaker durability. It's illogical to think sasuke could. Everyone knows how easy it is to side step amaterasu and even then ay was only hit cause he let himself.
First of all, Ay III never tanked a BD, unless you can prove it. Gyuuki never actually confirmed he hit him with a BD, so you're basically speculating. Ay III tanking a BD is stupid anyway, as a BD >>> FRS, which removed Raikage's Lightning Armor and dealt slight damage, so a much stronger technique would definitely kill him, even when taking into consideration the elemental advantage.

Second of all, I already explained how tanking FRS doesn't matter against Sasuke. MS Sasuke engulfs him completely with Amaterasu, then it's just waiting out until Amaterasu eats away his Raiton Armor and Ay himself. Not only is Ay III not mentally and physically capable of dodging Amaterasu, unlike Ay IV, but MS Sasuke can track him and thus light him up. That, and Ay III's attacks are extremely linear - 3T Sasuke already evaded and countered a similar dash from an opponent with more or less the same speed (V1 Ay), so MS Sasuke does the same, or just fires an Enton shard. That, or he catches him with Susano'o and Genjutsu's him, removing his RA in the process and then killing him. Meanwhile, Nukite is never landing on Sasuke.

Lol at Sasuke needing to not only have EMS but also have PS to beat Ay III. This is a joke.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. PS only. Anything less should not even hurt someone who tanked a FRS (element weakness mind you) and a bijuu bomb, especially the fact that edos have weaker durability.
Funny considering temari and other Fuuton users hurt him [ ] so i don't see why susanoo won't
It's illogical to think sasuke could. Everyone knows how easy it is to side step amaterasu and even then ay was only hit cause he let himself.
And this is funny considering A needed V2 to dodge it [ ]
Dude read the scans. It says lightning cloak enables them to not just deal with sharingan it is fast as hell.
Cee was Overhyping A as Madara was able Genjutsu him with EMS which Sasuke posses here too
Yes ay is faster in his high end, but that was not what he was using against sasuke that i posted. 3rd is enough and naruto's quote backs it up.
3T Sasuke dodged V1 A's strike during head on battle and was able to land chidori on him[ ] :lol
And later on A used V2 to escape Amterasu and had to to sacrifice his arm to land a hit that was not even fatal despite the fact sasuke possesing only ribcage susanoo
Add the fact Sasuke tracked Juubito and landed a hit which juubito was forced to block so yes he can track 3rd and landing hit should not be a problem

Last edited:

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can use Black lightning (which comes from the body) to blow the flames off so that isnt a problem.
I forgot about that. The black lightning emitting from his body could do away with the flames much like Naruto's Kyuubi cloak. Genjutsu followed by suffocating him within susanoo arm would still work or Sasuke summons Manda and then unsummons him for a BFR victory.
Funny considering temari and other Fuuton users hurt him [ ] so i don't see why susanoo won't
3rd Raikage was unfazed and was still standing after getting hit. Not to mention you'd have to prove that ordinary susanoo is capable of that level of DC let alone higher.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3rd Raikage was unfazed and was still standing after getting hit
Was not the point
Not to mention you'd have to prove that ordinary susanoo is capable of that level of DC let alone higher.
Hmm we are talking about EMS Sasuke here so once he strikes and stabs 3rd with Susanoo Kagatsuchi Blade i don't see Raikage surviving [ ][ ] Dont see why he needs that level of DC

Last edited:

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was not the point
I thought you were implying that susanoo sword would run through him easily.
Hmm we are talking about EMS Sasuke here so once he strikes and stabs 3rd with Susanoo Kagatsuchi Blade i don't see Raikage surviving [ ][ ] Dont see why he needs that level of DC
What do you think about Draegod's method of countering amaterasu/enton?

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you think about Draegod's method of countering amaterasu/enton?
Yeah it should work if he gets lightned by Amatersu
Even if its true but Dosen't that depend on how much durable will 3rd be against Amaterasu becoz it it did this to Nagato till he ST'd it way [ ]

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Cee was Overhyping A as Madara was able Genjutsu him with EMS which Sasuke posses here too
3T Sasuke dodged V1 A's strike during head on battle and was able to land chidori on him[ ] :lol
And later on A used V2 to escape Amterasu and had to to sacrifice his arm to land a hit that was not even fatal despite the fact sasuke possesing only ribcage susanoo
Add the fact Sasuke tracked Juubito and landed a hit which juubito was forced to block so yes he can track 3rd and landing hit should not be a problem
1. I dont believe ration was on during temari's assault. Also nice try with the false neg on temari. Her wind is nothing to joke about just like danzos that negged sasuke. Anyways lets stay on point, 3rd tanked FRS. Everything else is meaningless.

2.you have no evidence it was overhyped. The fact madara had to grab Ay just to use the genjutsu is proof that ay is too fast to be handled by gen unless he himself is unable to move.

3. Yes precog sasuke use chidori effectively and awesome but the initial chidori stab barely even scratch Ay. So the fact that chidori failed is proof he would never handle 3rd. Someone whose durability and power makes ay look like fodder. :lol

Had to*

Nope. He chose to attack head on amaterasu which cracked sasuke's susanoo rib cage if you look closely when sasuke was talking to gaara. The fact it cracked from that minor atk is certainty that sasuke would had been destroyed by ay had the sand not intercept :lol

I honestly can't see how non PS would beat 3rd. Someone who was strong enough to defeat the 8tailed with pure raw lightning

Last edited:

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forgot he had that. You sure he can use it that way?
First of all, Ay III never tanked a BD, unless you can prove it. Gyuuki never actually confirmed he hit him with a BD, so you're basically speculating. Ay III tanking a BD is stupid anyway, as a BD >>> FRS, which removed Raikage's Lightning Armor and dealt slight damage, so a much stronger technique would definitely kill him, even when taking into consideration the elemental advantage.

Second of all, I already explained how tanking FRS doesn't matter against Sasuke. MS Sasuke engulfs him completely with Amaterasu, then it's just waiting out until Amaterasu eats away his Raiton Armor and Ay himself. Not only is Ay III not mentally and physically capable of dodging Amaterasu, unlike Ay IV, but MS Sasuke can track him and thus light him up. That, and Ay III's attacks are extremely linear - 3T Sasuke already evaded and countered a similar dash from an opponent with more or less the same speed (V1 Ay), so MS Sasuke does the same, or just fires an Enton shard. That, or he catches him with Susano'o and Genjutsu's him, removing his RA in the process and then killing him. Meanwhile, Nukite is never landing on Sasuke.

Lol at Sasuke needing to not only have EMS but also have PS to beat Ay III. This is a joke.
So long story short. Without PS and Amaterasu. Sasuke can't beat 3rd. Lol pathetic

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. I dont believe ration was on during temari's assault.
So how does it matter again
Also nice try with the false neg on temari. Her wind is nothing to joke about just like danzos that negged sasuke.
As far as i remember Danzo and his 10 lives got negged
Anyways lets stay on point, 3rd tanked FRS. Everything else is meaningless.
And how is this crap u have been repeating like morning prayer helping him against amaterasu/Enton or kirin
2.you have no evidence it was overhyped. The fact madara had to grab Ay just to use the genjutsu is proof that ay is too fast to be handled by gen unless he himself is unable to move.
and how is not Sasuke restraining third who is slower than 4th when he was tracking a jj and forcing him to use shield
3. Yes precog sasuke use chidori effectively and awesome but the initial chidori stab barely even scratch Ay.
He stabbed him and drew blood:lol [ ]
So the fact that chidori failed is proof he would never handle 3rd. Someone whose durability and power makes ay look like fodder. :lol
Susanoo:Enton blade can ignite him :lol
Enton projectiles can also ignite him*

Nope. He chose to attack head on amaterasu which cracked sasuke's susanoo rib cage if you look closely when sasuke was talking to gaara. The fact it cracked from that minor atk is certainty that sasuke would had been destroyed by ay had the sand not intercept :lol
Or A would have been stabbed with Enton spikes
and then again that was only ribcage Susanoo
I honestly can't see how non PS would beat 3rd. Someone who was strong enough to defeat the 8tailed with pure raw lightning
The amount of Asinine horse shit this post is when kisame[someone who captured 4 tails jin]got defeated by 7th gate guy
Diedara who caught 3 tails with Tobi was defeated by Hebi sasuke

Last edited:

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nope, he still wins via Susano'o grab and genjutsu.

And why is it pathetic? Since you're taking away core abilities, Ay gets absolutely murdered without his Lightning Armor, so...

Lol he's not grabbing then gen combo 1v1. Especially since 3rd has a legit ninjutsu. Be real

Not removing just going by timeline of revealed feats. I didn't even bring up PS till people on thread brought it up.

Edit. Wtf the multiquote remained checked? Smh

Last edited: