Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why? Rinnegan have shown exclusive abilities and have their own set of perceptive abilities.
Are they precog though?

No. So mentioning them is irrelevant.
I would need evidence suggesting that his ability to see through clones is a Mangekyo technique, but regardless, this is really the only point you really have.
Not sure why I'd provide evidence of that when that isn't my claim.

If Shared Vision's only purpose is to see things that you wouldn't catch in different angles, then why would he need the Path's Shared Vision in the first place if Preta Path was staring right at SM Naruto? Because looking at his opponent from different angles increases his perception which was why it was even highlighted.
Who said he needed it? :lol. It being emphasized means that it was used, not that he needed it. The bold is Shared Vision. Shared Vision is what causes the enhancement, so what are you arguing against?

Which implies that the Rinnegan has a different field of vision. Why claim, "They're training to block the Rinnegan's Field of Vision," when we know what the Hidden Mist does to the user's opponent. Actually, why didn't he just state, "They're trying to block Madara's field of vision"?
Sure, why not? Doesn't mean anything though in reference to the main argument.

Seeing through clones and Precognition also works different ways as well. I fail to see how it's irrelevant when both are basic abilities of the Sharingan. Why would Madara be able to use Precognition and be unable to use Visual Genjutsu? Actually, why couldn't Gaiden Sasuke use Precognition through his Rinnegan when it lacked the Tomoes? The manga already showed the difference between the Rinnegan and the Sharingan through the Hachibi. If anything, that would've been the perfect time to highlight the Rinnegan's perceptive capabilities.
They are both perceptual abilities granted passively by the user's Sharingan, abilities that only require eyesight to utilize. Genjutsu is not.

Bold: Irrelevant.
Underlined: Based on what?
Italicized: Irrelevant as the Rinnegan has no precognition on it's own. Madara only has precognition because his Sharingan had it.

He was. This is especially obvious when Itachi, using the last of his chakra had pale eyes after manifesting Susano'o whereas before Kirin's flash, his Mangekyo was still present and his eyes resembled the same look as Edo Itachi's did after sacrificing his eye for Izanami.
No, if he was then Sasuke getting his eyes wouldn't have made EMS. EMS lets the blind one gain eternal light by stealing someone else's light. Why in the world would this work even if the almost blind or blind person stole a pair of eyes that already went dark?
The rest is irrelevant as developing a New Dojutsu has shown to restore the user's eyes, not to mention that Itachi wasn't literally trying to steal Sasuke's eyes in the first place.
This literally makes no sense and has been addressed above. Whether or not Itachi was trying to steal Sasuke's eyes is irrelevant as that's obviously not I was referring to.

- Hachibi only highlights the Sharingan as having Precognitive abilities.
Which is true.

- Hagoromo only highlights Kaguya's Dojutsu as possessing the Sharingan's Power and Sasuke has a variation of that.
Which is irrelevant.
- Gaiden Sasuke couldn't use Precognition or MS techniques through his Rinnegan until after the Tomoes returned.
Irrelevant. That's Sasuke. He needs the Tomoe on his Rinnegan to use Sharingan abilities yet Madara can use Susanoo without any kind of tomoe on his Rinnegan.

- No evidence of Madara's technique being a Mangekyo technique even mentioned.
Which is irrelevant. 100% sure you aren't reading before you reply.

I'm wondering why only Uchihas who have awakened the Rinnegan can use Sharingan techniques through his eye whereas others such as Obito cannot.
Who knows why? Not like it matters.

Visual Genjutsu is also a trait of Madara's Sharingan yet it could not be used.
Irrelevant. Addressed too many times.

It could very well be a trait that came from his own Chakras inherited from his parents. Indra's KKG is no longer present when using the Rinnegan, evidence points towards Normal Rinnegan being unable to cast MS jutsus unless Madara is somehow more proficient in Dojutsu than Rikudou Sasuke is, but Madara's own Chakra is still present as it was not fused with Hashirama's Chakra, so it being a reflection of Madara's own Chakra could explain why it could be used through both his Sharingan and Rinnegan, yet Visual Genjutsu could not be used.
Rinnegan Madara using Susanoo disagrees. Using a depowered Sasuke to prove your point isn't going to get you anywhere.

There isn't anything complicated about this.

-Rinnegan Madara can see through clones.
-That's an ability his Sharingan grants him.
-Precognition is similar in terms of how it is applied.
-Thus Madara can use it regardless of Sharingan or Rinnegan being active.

1. lol @ bold. i use that same sentence almost word for word when countering the same argument that i'm defending now. but if what you say about the boruto movie 3T being an error is true then nevermind. (can't believe they ****ed that up. smh)
Lol not sure why you switched up then, because you were right the first time.

2. okay, if madara has precog, then how exactly can i prove that nagato doesn't? anyone could easily counter that "didn't awaken" claim and say it's still madara's eyes therefore he has it. i remember madara saying that he can use the full power of the rinnegan (and that was before getting the 2nd rinne) so perhaps that precog is included with the limbo(whatever it's called he used to smack the bijuus)
Madara has it because his Rinnegan retained it from his Sharingan. Nagato doesn't have those Sharingan abilities as he didn't awaken it.

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol not sure why you switched up then, because you were right the first time.
lol because of the movie. it was showing 3t w/ susanoo so basically he could use susanoo without the need of mangekyou, which probably means he can use susanoo with any sharingan (since maddy did it) but after what you told me and the animation error(haven't bought the bluray, idk if it's fix or not) then i suppose sasuke can't. speaking of which, when i countered that claim of of sharingan users using susanoo without the eyes with the sasuke scan, it was to counter their scan of itachi using susanoo when he was blind. idk if that goes hand and hand or not.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5 posts b2b :lol
Lol that stupid to quote one is Chaka the other destroy chakra
You are a troll
I see u like to take things out of contexts