Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Almost as much of an joke as your 64palms >>>> chidori quote
Even funnier is the fact that if someone cares to click on the quote in question and see the post it was made in , then they'll see that u took it way out of context jus like ur limited brain function made u do when u made this thread Lol.

Scenario1 : Raikage with injury vs EMS sasuke , no restictions lol.

Scenario2 : Raikage without injury , dwl. Op thinks it makes a difference dwfl.

Smart posts come in with people saying PS gig.

Op resticts PS without coming to the realization that he's a tool.

Actual Scenario : Op is an idiot and prime MS Low diffs.

Further down the line numerous people with common sense say the obvious , that sasuke god-stomps.

Idiot Op continues to disagree with anyone without even making a case to how tha fck raikage even survives 5 seconds against EMS sasuke.

Conclusion , Op is the original idiot , the Dracula and Indra of idiots the first and most savage of his breed.

Last edited:

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even funnier is the fact that if someone cares to click on the quote in question and see the post it was made in , then they'll see that u took it way out of context jus like ur limited brain function made u make this thread Lol.

Scenario1 : Raikage with injury vs EMS sasuke , no restictions lol.

Scenario2 : Raikage without injury , dwl.

Actual Scenario : Op is an idiot and prime MS Low diffs.
Nope. They've seen it and laughed at your dumbass hyuuga post and up rep me just from the LOLZ of your stupidity

Calls me dumb for making a VS thread with no opinion on who is superior. Just a simple who wins question

****ing dumbass scrubs like you i pity the most. Lol

Last edited:

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. They've seen it and laughed at your dumbass hyuuga post and up rep me just from the LOLZ of your stupidity

Calls me dumb for making a VS thread with no opinion on who is superior. Just a simple who wins question

****ing dumbass scrubs like you i pity the most. Lol
Lol asking the question on who's superior between a EMS sasuke and raikage 3rd shows how of a fool u are Lil.

Why not make a blind MS sasuke VS raikage thread instead , or a hashirama vs yamato thread since they equate to the same outcome as this dumb ass thread .

Only question that should be asked is if ur ass does most of ur thinkin.

Anyway off topic , let's get back to u telling us how raikage beats EMS sasuke dwl.

Last edited:

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol asking the question on who's superior between a EMS sasuke and raikage 3rd shows how of a fool u are Lil.

Why not make a blind MS sasuke VS raikage thread instead , or a hashirama vs yamato thread since they equate to the same outcome as this dumb ass thread .

Only question that should be asked is if ur ass does most of ur thinkin.

Anyway off topic , let's get back to u telling us how raikage beats EMS sasuke dwl.
Dont know why I'm wasting my time arguing with some retard who thinks neji can out pace gaara's sand.
You must be registered for see images

Yeah if you think that i would like a mangascan for proof but whatever
Trolling right?

Last edited:

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dont know why I'm wasting my time arguing with some retard who thinks neji can out pace gaara's sand.

G]
Calls me a retard in a EMS saauke vs 3rd raikage thread created and pondered upon by ur dutty brain , with the two scenarios being with or without his injury. Sigh.

I guess this member along with others who are clearly wiser than u are also retards based on that right.

Regardless, CE KN0 Naruto was fast enough to pressure Neji and prevent him from using his Gentle Fist fighting style despite the fact that CE KN0 Naruto possesses less skill in Taijutsu than Lee does which should imply that KN0 Naruto is quite a bit faster than Unweighted Lee along with the fact that Neji actually could maneuver as fast as CE KN0 Naruto, so Neji shouldn't have that big of an issue maneuvering around Gaara's sand.

Last edited:

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Calls me a retard in a EMS saauke vs 3rd raikage thread created and pondered upon by ur dutty brain , with the two scenarios being with or without his injury. Sigh.

I guess this member along with others who are clearly wiser than u are also retards based on that right.
Yes. Thinking neji can beat gaara is far more retarded cause at the very least 3rd faced the 8tail with legit durability feats compared to some **** who got solo'ed by a weak ass uzumaki uppercut. Delusional hyuuga fanboy

Last edited:

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How does a scar make a difference in the outcome of the fight? Sasuke wins easily even without PS.
Kirin and PS is his only hope and even then it isnt even half the power Madara's capable of. If he doesnt realize sooner than later to take to the sky he gets ran through like butter.

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. Thinking neji can beat gaara is far more retarded cause at the very least 3rd faced the 8tail with legit durability feats compared to some **** who got solo'ed by a weak ass uzumaki uppercut. Delusional hyuuga fanboy
Only in that endless pit of cow shit u call a brain.

Same way gaara got solo'ed by a weak ass uzumaki headbutt huh? ****ing idiot kid talkin bout fanboy , taking this anime a bit too serious are u and yet u can't even prove a point , even now in this thread people continue to piss on u with mangafacts.

U claim its retarded to say gaara beats neji when u can't even defend gaara or disprove my post on why neji can win in the same way u can't prove 3rd raikage can take EMS sasuke why? Because ur brain is almost as shallow as ur points/posts.

Go put ur pee brain inside a condom and go **** urself with it troll , btw while ur at it check ur poll then go dive straight back into ur mothers *** where u and all ur diarrhea arguments came from.

Last edited: