Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trash? Whaddaya mean? The lower end of upper lower med tier is perfect for Guy F.

Maybe its people using the worst logic to say yonkos are above and using MF of all places to say that. No one can't say that without ignoring a mountain of info & details.

-The admirals were nerfed. None of them used their climate changing awakening nor did any use their AOE moves once the pirates made it close to the platform..
What is AOE move???

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Me as well as many other people have shut down each and every one of your points here many many times, over the years, at this point it's just tiring. Bored of this topic.

I was talking about feats not hype, and was tryna get people like you to get butthurt upon seeing the post, which seemed to have worked.
You haven't shutdown anything. What are u 5 saying you keep reaffirming yourself by saying you shut down arguments? and the fact that you believe even Wb's feats were considerably worse than an admiral's is laughable.

Trash? Whaddaya mean? The lower end of upper lower med tier is perfect for Guy F.

Maybe its people using the worst logic to say yonkos are above and using MF of all places to say that. No one can't say that without ignoring a mountain of info & details.

-The admirals were nerfed. None of them used their climate changing awakening nor did any use their AOE moves once the pirates made it close to the platform. The admirals were holding back to protect marineford & the platform(as mentioned by Akainu) and they even abandoned their fights to protect the platform from WB's quake punches.

-Sick WB got outclassed by every admiral he faced. With Kuzan, WB was about to be stabbed in the face by partizen but was saved by Jozu. I repeat, Kuzan was about to stab him clean and there was nothing WB could do about it and he got saved by his subordinate. Sick WB couldn't even muster even haki haki to harm Kizaru and the latter held down his bisento with one leg and shot two beans through his chest.

-With Akainu, Akainu stopped WB's gura bisento with one magma leg and his hands in his pockets. WB caught a HEART ATTACK mid fight which allowed Akainu tp punch a hole in his chest, Sengoku gives orders for fodder to attack WB and Akainu stepped back ton let them do so. During that time, Akainu could've easily punched WB some more. Denying this means you also have to drop WB's sneak attack on AKainu which eaisly means nothing. Not only was it a sneak attack, Akainu still removed half of WB's face and if yo are one of those who says Akainu wouldve died, you're ironically saying Akainu is a monster as he was still more powerful than Marco with help.

If any of you think that a WB who can't muster enough haki to harm a top tier, get heart attacks mid fight than even allows fodder to draw blood and can't get a blow until a distraction is involved is still above top tiers....its no wonder some think yonko>>admirals despite Luffy & Chinjao's direct statements.

Did I say WB would low diff them? I said by your logic & reasoning, Luffy would be crushing fools EoS. If Sick WB of all people is that powerful, then all top tiers will be a joke to Luffy EoS.

See? This is what I mean. When did people say admirals=Roger? Ya'll just exaggerate the opinion of yonko~admirals but tossing Roger into the mix in an attempt to make others sound ridiculous. Last time I checked, Roger & Prime WB stood above the rest.

Its all about these crazy made up levels people have for the sake of hype.
You literally said luffy was gonna 1 v 3 admirals low diff in eos in a previous post which was an attempt at making Dannie's point look ridiculous and you're gonna say other ppl are exaggerating your argument.

Last edited:

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But Akainu used Meteor Volcano in MF
Before the pirates got close to the platform and the marines spread out as I said.They didn't use moves like that again.

You haven't shutdown anything. What are u 5 saying you keep reaffirming yourself by saying you shut down arguments? and the fact that you believe even Wb's feats were considerably worse than an admiral's is laughable.

You literally said luffy was gonna 1 v 3 admirals low diff in eos in a previous post which was an attempt at making Dannie's point look ridiculous and you're gonna say other ppl are exaggerating your argument.
Wrong. Saying yonko~admirals(which is completely logical) has no relation to Roger. In no way does it imply Roger=admirals. Its a random comparison that doesn't correlate as it already stated that Prime WB stood above the rest and Roger was his equal.

Saying sick WB in his condition>admirals directly implies that Luffy can be that powerful EoS. Saying top tiers admirals<Sick WB means the admirals are unreasonably weak. Typically people think EoS>Roger>Prime WB>Yonko>Sick WB>Admiral so my response makes perfect sense.

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dat Rikudou Tobi at it again

> Yonko mid diff Admirals
> Blackbeard Crew didn't run away from Akainu
> Sabo = Fujitora
> G4 Luffy stomps Mingo
> There is a Shichibukai level but somehow Mihawk is not = Jinbei in this "level"
> There is a First yonko commander Level
> Shanks, fuji and Law aren't a swordsman

wait why are we taking someone who states these things serious lmao

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Strong guys in WB' corner: WB, Jozu, Marco and Vista(4guys)
Strong guys in Marines Corner: Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Garp, Sengoku, Doffy, Mihawk, Kuma(8guys)
Mihawk, Garp, Sengoku, and Doflamingo were either not fighting or slouching around the entire war. You're also ignoring the 43 renowned New World captains that were hyped to be formidable pirates that were with WB and the rest of his commanders.
I liked how u said WB had dozens of crew to assist him but failed to write how admirals had Pacifista, VA and other Marines.
I never denied the Marines' numbers though? I was correcting his notion that WB gave them a good fight using just his crew, when in reality the Marines were fighting 44 crews at once along with a rag-tag 45th consisting of the Impel Down inmates and Luffy's group.
Pointless to post in a section where most people believe the admirals are equal to Roger
Nothing in the entire manga suggests that Roger or any other prominent member of the old generation were on a level beyond the top tiers of the current era. Even if Roger was superior, nothing indicates he'd beat the current top tiers anything short of high diff.
Why will they use attacks which would cause more harm to their army than WB's???
That's his point. The Admirals had to stop using their large-scale attacks when the pirates got onto the island from the bay because they had to avoid destroying their own terf.

And Kizaru did use wide range lazer attacks when Luffy was trying to escape.
Just like with Akainu using the Meteor Volcano attack, these attacks were directed towards the bay. None of their large-scale attacks were be directed towards Marineford itself.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before the pirates got close to the platform and the marines spread out as I said.They didn't use moves like that again.

Wrong. Saying yonko~admirals(which is completely logical) has no relation to Roger. In no way does it imply Roger=admirals. Its a random comparison that doesn't correlate as it already stated that Prime WB stood above the rest and Roger was his equal.

Saying sick WB in his condition>admirals directly implies that Luffy can be that powerful EoS. Saying top tiers admirals<Sick WB means the admirals are unreasonably weak. Typically people think EoS>Roger>Prime WB>Yonko>Sick WB>Admiral so my response makes perfect sense.

First of all most reasonable ppl aren't saying there's a huge disparity between a sick wb and an admiral. They were in a similar ballpark in terms of power. When character x > character y doesn't mean they curb stomp them. Ppl say akainu> aokiji does that mean akainu murders him. We kno that's not true

Luffy being more powerful than an admiral Eos is likely but instead of low diff like you're exaggerating his argument to be. It can be high diff. Luffy is likely not gonna be in some other sphere of power compared to a Wb etc. but at the end of the day this is all assumption. We don't kno who luffys eos opponent is. We can't just assume it's akainu

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mihawk, Garp, Sengoku, and Doflamingo were either not fighting or slouching around the entire war. You're also ignoring the 43 renowned New World captains that were hyped to be formidable pirates that were with WB and the rest of his commanders.
WB Ally's: Majority of them were fodder. Weevil single handedly took them down.
Mihawk n Doffy were fighting. Doffy defeated Oars Jr.and started clashing with Crocodile. Same goes for Mihawk who was engaged with various fighters like Vista, Crocodile etc.
Garp n Sengoku we're protecting the platform and made sure no body reaches Ace. So in a way they were also doing their part.

never denied the Marines' numbers though? I was correcting his notion that WB gave them a good fight using just his crew, when in reality the Marines were fighting 44 crews at once along with a rag-tag 45th consisting of the Impel Down inmates and Luffy's group.
Just saying ID inmates can't be treated as 45th crew since they were only cheerleading Buggy there.

That's his point. The Admirals had to stop using their large-scale attacks when the pirates got onto the island from the bay because they had to avoid destroying their own terf.

Just like with Akainu using the Meteor Volcano attack, these attacks were directed towards the bay. None of their large-scale attacks were be directed towards Marineford itself.
Exactly which is why I said they were holding back and were nerfed.......
Guys if u think Admirals not using those attacks means they were nerfed than WB was also nerfed as he never used Conqueror Haki.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all most reasonable ppl aren't saying there's a huge disparity between a sick wb and an admiral. They were in a similar ballpark in terms of power. When character x > character y doesn't mean they curb stomp them. Ppl say akainu> aokiji does that mean akainu murders him. We kno that's not true

Luffy being more powerful than an admiral Eos is likely but instead of low diff like you're exaggerating his argument to be. It can be high diff. Luffy is likely not gonna be in some other sphere of power compared to a Wb etc. but at the end of the day this is all assumption. We don't kno who luffys eos opponent is. We can't just assume it's akainu
Why are you saying all of this? What I said is the typical opinion of most people on here(the yonko>>admiral crowd). What you are saying here has nothing to do with what I said..... I didn't exaggerate what he said as that's what his post implied. You're using on won personal opinion to try n' say I exaggerated.

Admirals>Sick WB. That is the only logical conclusion and nothing subjective about it. If you say this is wrong, I guess Sabo=Fujitora isn't subjective or wrong.....

Guys if u think Admirals not using those attacks means they were nerfed than WB was also nerfed as he never used Conqueror Haki.
Well...yeah? Its exactly why Admirals>Sick WB. WB in his condition couldn't even use regular haki and had to be saved from nerfed admirals who got clean hits in. Sick WB couldn't get a hit in until a distraction was himself.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I never denied the Marines' numbers though? I was correcting his notion that WB gave them a good fight using just his crew, when in reality the Marines were fighting 44 crews at once along with a rag-tag 45th consisting of the Impel Down inmates and Luffy's group.

Nothing in the entire manga suggests that Roger or any other prominent member of the old generation were on a level beyond the top tiers of the current era. Even if Roger was superior, nothing indicates he'd beat the current top tiers anything short of high diff.

It's already been stated akainus, big mom's, kaidos generation and down to luffys is stronger than whitebeard and rogers

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are you saying all of this? What I said is the typical opinion of most people on here(the yonko>>admiral crowd). What you are saying here has nothing to do with what I said..... I didn't exaggerate what he said as that's what his post implied. You're using on won personal opinion to try n' say I exaggerated.

Admirals>Sick WB. That is the only logical conclusion and nothing subjective about it. If you say this is wrong, I guess Sabo=Fujitora isn't subjective or wrong.....

Well...yeah? Its exactly why Admirals>Sick WB. WB in his condition couldn't even use regular haki and had to be saved from nerfed admirals who got clean hits in. Sick WB couldn't get a hit in until a distraction was himself.
No they don't. You're misconstruing most ppl'sarguments as usual. You're acting like the majority of the ppl are out here saying yonkos are another tier when most ppl just give them the edge due to hype.

Wtf does sabo = Fuji nonsense do here? Sabo is below him rn idk what point you're trying to make there. Only one person believes that, it's not some big minority. Wb < admirals is subjective due to all the injuries he took. If akainu can't down him after all the shit he took he's not a clear cut favorite in a fight. Sabo and Fuji argument is way more conclusive don't even try to equate the two.

Nerfed admirals? Lol my dude. So akainu wasn't going 100% at wb?

Last edited:

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again, lmfao if only you knew.

This is like someone making a Minato vs Itachi topic in 2017 and expecting people to care, this topic has been done to death, Akainu shits on WB its old news now get with the times.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again, lmfao if only you knew.

This is like someone making a Minato vs Itachi topic in 2017 and expecting people to care, this topic has been done to death, Akainu shits on WB its old news now get with the times.
Ok gotchu akainu low diffs wb. Nice to know you and rikudo get together and read OP. Cuz reading comprehension levels seem to be on par here

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok gotchu akainu low diffs wb. Nice to know you and rikudo get together and read OP. Cuz reading comprehension levels seem to be on par here
Well for one I know whitebeard beats akainu, so stfu and keep my username out of your mouth.
Especially coming from an illiterate fool such as yourself.

Last edited:

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok gotchu akainu low diffs wb. Nice to know you and rikudo get together and read OP. Cuz low reading comprehension levels seem to be on par here
Smarter than i gave you credit for lol

No they don't. You're misconstruing most ppl'sarguments as usual. You're acting like the majority of the ppl are out here saying yonkos are another tier when most ppl just give them the edge due to hype.

Wtf does sabo = Fuji nonsense do here? Sabo is below him rn idk what point you're trying to make there. Only one person believes that, it's not some big minority. Wb < admirals is subjective due to all the injuries he took. If akainu can't down him after all the shit he took he's not a clear cut favorite in a fight. Sabo and Fuji argument is way more conclusive don't even try to equate the two.

Nerfed admirals? Lol my dude. So akainu wasn't going 100% at wb?
I don't misconstruction anything. I give examples and people take them literally for some reason like what you're doing here.

Sick WB being above admirals....Sabo=Fujitora.....both are terrible opinions that makes no sense. That is the comparison. My reply to Dannie was me giving an example to show how ridiculous his conclusion is and to see if he'll dance around it. If he honestly think Sick WB>admirals, then it directly implies that Luffy can crush them EoS and if he denies the latter, it creates a contradiction in his logic.

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you think Admirals weren't nerfed in Marineford GTFO! If something like Punk Harzard and Aokiji losing leg can result from Admirals going out then surely they were ****ing nerfed in Marineford. As for sick WB vs Akainu, that's debatable at best and there isn't a full-proof of either side. One thing I was against Riker, Toshizo etc is thinking sickness doesn't affect WB battle prowess back then but somehow we all agree it does, however if you think sick WB Marineford shits on Akainu GTFO!

As for Sabo being = Fuji or G4 stomping Doffy ****ing hang yourself and stop reading this Manga!