Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That fight was completely unbalanced from the beginning anyway, as many people were getting in the way and there were no actual 1v1s.

For one, has it ever occurred to anyone why Oda had WB be put in a such a tattered condition before he even arrived at MF? It was clearly to keep from showing the utter difference in their power. Imagine if WB decided to take his medicine, avoided Squardo's stab(despite it not being so lethal) and actually focused on one of the admirals from the beginning instead of being bombarded by multiple people at once before his sickness decided to kick in and get worse as the fight prolonged? Aokiji would have stood no chance in a 1v1. Kizaru would have did much better than Aokiji, and I believe he did get a hit on WB, but was WB even focused on Kizaru at all? Only Akainu was a threat to him, but WB already displayed that he could hit him if he's serious enough. Even then, sick WB, despite being unable to focus on just 1 admiral was still doing well.

>Hundreds of fodder soldiers hitting WB with guns and cannons.
>WB severely wounded and becoming more sick and still persevering.

Also love how people ignore the fact that there were 3 admirals all ready to take on WB and getting hits on WB in the midst of war, and using this as evidence that admirals are stronger or equal to a yonko despite some of them using cheap shots to weaken WB because they didn't want to deal with taking a yonko head on, but as soon as Shanks(another yonko) shows up, they freeze. Wonder why?

So you mean to tell me that the marines can have hundreds of fodder soldiers, 4 shichibukai pirates, and 3 big shot admirals in tip top condition, and can still struggle to take down one feeble old man who was severely handicapped and only had his crew, Crocodile and Jimbei? Please. Like I said, this was unbalanced from the beginning and there were no actual 1v1's to make the confirmation that admirals are stronger than yonko's, but considering that the marines needed to use so many tactics just to take out WB, it's safe to say that 2/3 of the admirals would have lost in a 1v1.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
That fight was completely unbalanced from the beginning anyway, as many people were getting in the way and there were no actual 1v1s.

For one, has it ever occurred to anyone why Oda had WB be put in a such a tattered condition before he even arrived at MF? It was clearly to keep from showing the utter difference in their power. Imagine if WB decided to take his medicine, avoided Squardo's stab(despite it not being so lethal) and actually focused on one of the admirals from the beginning instead of being bombarded by multiple people at once before his sickness decided to kick in and get worse as the fight prolonged? Aokiji would have stood no chance in a 1v1. Kizaru would have did much better than Aokiji, and I believe he did get a hit on WB, but was WB even focused on Kizaru at all? Only Akainu was a threat to him, but WB already displayed that he could hit him if he's serious enough. Even then, sick WB, despite being unable to focus on just 1 admiral was still doing well.

Also love how people ignore the fact that there were 3 admirals all ready to take on WB and getting hits on WB in the midst of war, and using this as evidence that admirals are stronger or equal to a yonko despite some of them using cheap shots to weaken WB because they didn't want to deal with taking a yonko head on, but as soon as Shanks(another yonko) shows up, they freeze. Wonder why?

So you mean to tell me that the marines can have hundreds of fodder soldiers, 4 shichibukai pirates, and 3 big shot admirals in tip top condition, and can still struggle to take down one feeble old man who was severely handicapped and only had his crew, Crocodile and Jimbei? Please. Like I said, this was unbalanced from the beginning and there were no actual 1v1's to make the confirmation that admirals are stronger than yonko's, but considering that the marines needed to use so many tactics just to take out WB, it's safe to say that 2/3 of the admirals would have lost in a 1v1.
lmaoooooooooooooooooo

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I guess Luffy will be low diffing the admirals in a 1v3 and med diffing the yonkos in a 1v4 EoS according to all this....finally got an idea on where these crazy levels come from....

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess Luffy will be low diffing the admirals in a 1v3 and med diffing the yonkos in a 1v4 EoS according to all this....finally got an idea on where these crazy levels come from....
Don't be so ignorant. I never said that WB could low diff the admirals in a 1v3. I am under the impression that sick WB could have high diffed both Aokiji and Kizaru in a 1v1 separately, and took Akainu to extreme diff, possibly even lose, in a 1v1.

Don't know what you're babbling about but don't quote me on shit that makes no sense to what I said.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lmfao, if only you knew.

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Smh, as expected of this section, no one can ever prove how admirals are slightly above yonko given the demonstration that we've seen at MF, but once it is brought up that yonko are above admirals people throw a fit and act like this isn't the case.

Bunch of kids here, I'm out.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Smh, as expected of this section, no one can ever prove how admirals are slightly above yonko given the demonstration that we've seen at MF, but once it is brought up that yonko are above admirals people throw a fit and act like this isn't the case.

There's no evidence that any of the Yonko are inherently above the Admirals.

You say "What if WB wasn't sick and Squard didn't stab him," but Squard's stab didn't hurt him whatsoever, by WB's own words, and his illness wasn't affecting him when he EVENLY squared off with Aokiji and Akainu.

The only time WB was shown to be superior to any of the Admirals was him cheap-shotting one with a sneak attack. And if you count that as WB>Akainu, then you also would be saying Yeti Cool Brothers>Zoro and Caesar>Luffy. Even with a cheapshot to Akainu, the Admiral still sprang back up completely unimpeded for the rest of the war.

You say that the Admirals used cheap-shots on WB to injure him....except not a single one of them did. WB swung a Quake that threatened to destroy the town and Akainu blocked it and they faced off before continuing to engage each other. Nothing cheap there. Against Aokiji, WB created the tsunamis, Aokiji froze them, and WB called Aokiji an upstart while looking directly at him before Aokiji fired the Partisan, and WB shattered him and Aokiji fell towards the water and froze the bay. Against Kizaru, Whitebeard tried to sneak HIM, and Kizaru counterattacked and injured him.

You say that they froze up versus Shanks, ignoring the fact that the war was ended for political reasons. The Marines had literally nothing to gain from fighting Shanks. If his force was superior, then that's loss. But even if they were stronger, it would mean toppling two of the Yonko in one day, ****ing up the balance of power completely. This is doubly important since they also lost like half of the Shichibukai and needed to fill those spots as well, so fighting Shanks would have ****ed up the Balance of Power tremendously. It was also shown for several pages that WB's death created a power vacuum in the New World that created chaos for citizens; why would the WG/Marines try to topple TWO Emperors and create TWO vacuums that would result in DOUBLE the danger against civilians? There's also that Smoker, Coby, and Tashigi all noted that continuing to fight after Ace and WB were killed was soiling the image of the Marines, so that's a third reason that fighting Shanks would yield zero gain.

To put into perspective how faulty this "They didn't fight Shanks" argument is, think about this: They also stepped down from fighting Blackbeard. They could have told Shanks they'd let the WB pirates go and continue to fight BB but they didn't because fighting would stain them politically. Saying that they let Shanks go without a fight means Yonko>Admirals makes zero sense because they also let BB go, and BB's entire crew was inferior to Akainu alone by BB's own admission.

You say that Yonko>Admirals is demonstrated by the fact that they struggled to take down one Emperor with the Warlords and the Admirals. This is blatantly false. They handed the WB pirates their ASSES. Moriah was taken out early on by a traitorous Warlord, Doflamingo and Mihawk just spent the war dicking around, Hancock was fighting against them, and Kuma was the only Warlord actually functioning on their side. And with all this, the Marines suffered no major losses. Of their top brass of three Admirals, Garp, and Sengoku, none of them were critically injured. The worst injury to them came to a sneak attack that did nothing to impede him from fighting in the war. Meanwhile, Jozu lost an arm and was out of the war before the halfway point, Marco ended up with four holes in his chest, Curiel was RANSACKED by Akainu, and Ace and WB died.

I also like how you say Whitebeard has just "his crew" when in actuality he had almost four dozen other crews lending him their power just to compete, and then LOSE terribly, against the Marines/WG.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You say "What if WB wasn't sick and Squard didn't stab him," but Squard's stab didn't hurt him whatsoever, by WB's own words, and his illness wasn't affecting him when he EVENLY squared off with Aokiji and Akainu.

The only time WB was shown to be superior to any of the Admirals was him cheap-shotting one with a sneak attack. And if you count that as WB>Akainu, then you also would be saying Yeti Cool Brothers>Zoro and Caesar>Luffy. Even with a cheapshot to Akainu, the Admiral still sprang back up completely unimpeded for the rest of the war.

You say that the Admirals used cheap-shots on WB to injure him....except not a single one of them did. WB swung a Quake that threatened to destroy the town and Akainu blocked it and they faced off before continuing to engage each other. Nothing cheap there. Against Aokiji, WB created the tsunamis, Aokiji froze them, and WB called Aokiji an upstart while looking directly at him before Aokiji fired the Partisan, and WB shattered him and Aokiji fell towards the water and froze the bay. Against Kizaru, Whitebeard tried to sneak HIM, and Kizaru counterattacked and injured him.

You say that they froze up versus Shanks, ignoring the fact that the war was ended for political reasons. The Marines had literally nothing to gain from fighting Shanks. If his force was superior, then that's loss. But even if they were stronger, it would mean toppling two of the Yonko in one day, ****ing up the balance of power completely. This is doubly important since they also lost like half of the Shichibukai and needed to fill those spots as well, so fighting Shanks would have ****ed up the Balance of Power tremendously. It was also shown for several pages that WB's death created a power vacuum in the New World that created chaos for citizens; why would the WG/Marines try to topple TWO Emperors and create TWO vacuums that would result in DOUBLE the danger against civilians? There's also that Smoker, Coby, and Tashigi all noted that continuing to fight after Ace and WB were killed was soiling the image of the Marines, so that's a third reason that fighting Shanks would yield zero gain.

To put into perspective how faulty this "They didn't fight Shanks" argument is, think about this: They also stepped down from fighting Blackbeard. They could have told Shanks they'd let the WB pirates go and continue to fight BB but they didn't because fighting would stain them politically. Saying that they let Shanks go without a fight means Yonko>Admirals makes zero sense because they also let BB go, and BB's entire crew was inferior to Akainu alone by BB's own admission.

You say that Yonko>Admirals is demonstrated by the fact that they struggled to take down one Emperor with the Warlords and the Admirals. This is blatantly false. They handed the WB pirates their ASSES. Moriah was taken out early on by a traitorous Warlord, Doflamingo and Mihawk just spent the war dicking around, Hancock was fighting against them, and Kuma was the only Warlord actually functioning on their side. And with all this, the Marines suffered no major losses. Of their top brass of three Admirals, Garp, and Sengoku, none of them were critically injured. The worst injury to them came to a sneak attack that did nothing to impede him from fighting in the war. Meanwhile, Jozu lost an arm and was out of the war before the halfway point, Marco ended up with four holes in his chest, Curiel was RANSACKED by Akainu, and Ace and WB died.

I also like how you say Whitebeard has just "his crew" when in actuality he had almost four dozen other crews lending him their power just to compete, and then LOSE terribly, against the Marines/WG.
They had roughly a 4th of a world power vs 1 complete world power. It wasn't going to be competitive. If akainu was actually equal to an uninjured wb. I just don't understand why he didn't mid diff him?

Last edited:

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that I think of it, if we were to use the only interactions we have of an Admiral and a Yonkou at MF, it was Admiral > Yonkou quite easily. But if we give the Yonkou the benefit of the doubt and say WB was weaker than the rest of them, then it becomes Admiral = Yonkou.

So being lenient with the Yonkou they would be on par with the Admirals, because one could easily just call WB a representation of Yonkou and Akainu a representation of Admirals and call it a day, where WB got his shit kicked in.
Ok you're either trolling or you were this stupid to begin with. Just by Oda saying kaido > all makes your statement false since by your logic we are looking at one admiral and one yonko. i mean why read the manga right why listen to the man who wrote the manga. Unless this post was just trying to rival rikudotobi in outlandish statements

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
They had roughly a 4th of a world power vs 1 complete world power. It wasn't going to be competitive. If akainu was actually equal to an uninjured wb. I just don't understand why he didn't mid diff him?
Because no top tier is defeating the other short of high diff. WB was sick and weaker, but he's still a top tier.
Ok you're either trolling or you were this stupid to begin with. Just by Oda saying kaido > all makes your statement false since by logic we are looking at one admiral and one yonko. i mean why read the manga right why listen to the man who wrote the manga. Unless this post was just trying to rival rikudotobi in outlandish statements
Kaido being the strongest man doesn't mean that ALL Emperors are superior to the Admirals.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because no top tier is defeating the other short of high diff. WB was sick and weaker, but he's still a top tier.
Kaido being the strongest man doesn't mean that ALL Emperors are superior to the Admirals.
I don't see kaido in his apex taking it to a high diff with the condition wb was in. Hell same with big mom and shanks.

I kno. I was using his logic against him. They are slightly above other admirals due to their own hype.

Last edited:

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Strong guys in WB' corner: WB, Jozu, Marco and Vista(4guys)
Strong guys in Marines Corner: Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Garp, Sengoku, Doffy, Mihawk, Kuma(8guys)
I liked how u said WB had dozens of crew to assist him but failed to write how admirals had Pacifista, VA and other Marines.

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyone still thinking Admirals > Yonko. Go back to the corner of East blue and sleep with Dadan.
For the admirals to be weaker than yonko, oda had to nerf thier abilities like hell. Aokiji can transform the immediate landscape around him to ice, but akainu cant cover his the entire environment with magma? He can only use fists and narrow area covering attacks? That's one hell of a nerf. Otherwise he would wipe out whitebeard.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Me as well as many other people have shut down each and every one of your points here many many times, over the years, at this point it's just tiring. Bored of this topic.

Ok you're either trolling or you were this stupid to begin with. Just by Oda saying kaido > all makes your statement false since by your logic we are looking at one admiral and one yonko. i mean why read the manga right why listen to the man who wrote the manga. Unless this post was just trying to rival rikudotobi in outlandish statements
I was talking about feats not hype, and was tryna get people like you to get butthurt upon seeing the post, which seemed to have worked.

Last edited:

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Won't the story just be grand with such a trash power scaling system?
Trash? Whaddaya mean? The lower end of upper lower med tier is perfect for Guy F.

Maybe its people using the worst logic to say yonkos are above and using MF of all places to say that. No one can't say that without ignoring a mountain of info & details.

-The admirals were nerfed. None of them used their climate changing awakening nor did any use their AOE moves once the pirates made it close to the platform. The admirals were holding back to protect marineford & the platform(as mentioned by Akainu) and they even abandoned their fights to protect the platform from WB's quake punches.

-Sick WB got outclassed by every admiral he faced. With Kuzan, WB was about to be stabbed in the face by partizen but was saved by Jozu. I repeat, Kuzan was about to stab him clean and there was nothing WB could do about it and he got saved by his subordinate. Sick WB couldn't even muster even haki haki to harm Kizaru and the latter held down his bisento with one leg and shot two beans through his chest.

-With Akainu, Akainu stopped WB's gura bisento with one magma leg and his hands in his pockets. WB caught a HEART ATTACK mid fight which allowed Akainu tp punch a hole in his chest, Sengoku gives orders for fodder to attack WB and Akainu stepped back ton let them do so. During that time, Akainu could've easily punched WB some more. Denying this means you also have to drop WB's sneak attack on AKainu which eaisly means nothing. Not only was it a sneak attack, Akainu still removed half of WB's face and if yo are one of those who says Akainu wouldve died, you're ironically saying Akainu is a monster as he was still more powerful than Marco with help.

If any of you think that a WB who can't muster enough haki to harm a top tier, get heart attacks mid fight than even allows fodder to draw blood and can't get a blow until a distraction is involved is still above top tiers....its no wonder some think yonko>>admirals despite Luffy & Chinjao's direct statements.

Don't be so ignorant. I never said that WB could low diff the admirals in a 1v3. I am under the impression that sick WB could have high diffed both Aokiji and Kizaru in a 1v1 separately, and took Akainu to extreme diff, possibly even lose, in a 1v1.

Don't know what you're babbling about but don't quote me on shit that makes no sense to what I said.
Did I say WB would low diff them? I said by your logic & reasoning, Luffy would be crushing fools EoS. If Sick WB of all people is that powerful, then all top tiers will be a joke to Luffy EoS.

Pointless to post in a section where most people believe the admirals are equal to Roger

See? This is what I mean. When did people say admirals=Roger? Ya'll just exaggerate the opinion of yonko~admirals but tossing Roger into the mix in an attempt to make others sound ridiculous. Last time I checked, Roger & Prime WB stood above the rest.

Its all about these crazy made up levels people have for the sake of hype.

Last edited: