Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images
A Luffy that didn't even know about haki or awakened his gears was able to defeat a Crocodile who was pretty skilled in his DF, and that was only because he used water and blood to land any hits on him.

>thinks that any proficient haki user with speed greater than Crocodile(which isn't great since Crocodile isn't a speedster and was getting overwhelmed by a weak Alabasta Luffy), can't take out Crocodile in a desert

>Thinks that Doflamingo will lose to Croc in a desert when he can easily use his strings to fly and has greater speed and durability than Croc has ever shown, not to mention Doflamingo was dominating a much stronger version of Luffy while Croc lost to a much weaker one, but somehow Croc will beat Doflamingo in a desert

Stop the trolling dawg.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A Luffy that didn't even know about haki or awakened his gears was able to defeat a Crocodile who was pretty skilled in his DF, and that was only because he used water and blood to land any hits on him.
Crocodile defeated Luffy.

>thinks that any proficient haki user with speed greater than Crocodile(which isn't great since Crocodile isn't a speedster and was getting overwhelmed by a weak Alabasta Luffy), can't take out Crocodile in a desert
And yet Crocodile defeated Luffy in the desert. I guess with that logic too Alabasta luffy can defeat awakened jailers in the impel down with one shot too huh?

>Thinks that Doflamingo will lose to Croc in a desert when he can easily use his strings to fly and has greater speed and durability than Croc has ever shown, not to mention Doflamingo was dominating a much stronger version of Luffy while Croc lost to a much weaker one, but somehow Croc will beat Doflamingo in a desert
Crocodile beat Luffy twice in their fights and Doflamingo is not fighting a whole desert, I think you have a hard time imagining how much sand is inside of the desert. Despite the new world feats if Doflamingo fought Dofy in the ocean, are you going to be stupid enough to say Dofy wins too? The sand is in the air and underneath his feet, the whole terrain is to his advantage and he can manipulate every sand around him.

Stop the trolling dawg.
The only one that is trolling are the people that are saying Alabasta luffy is stronger than Crocodile. Because if this was remotely true.

>Why didn't Crocodile die in the New world?
>Why did Crocodile send Jozu flying?
>Why did Crocodile one-shot an awakened jailer in the impel down if Alabasta luffy is several times weaker than the jailer?
>Since Ceseasr clown defeated haki luffy and smoker the first time, does that main cesear clown>>> Crocodile now?
>Why is Crocodile still alive now in the new world?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Crocodile defeated Luffy.

And yet Crocodile defeated Luffy in the desert. I guess with that logic too Alabasta luffy can defeat awakened jailers in the impel down with one shot too huh?

Crocodile beat Luffy twice in their fights and Doflamingo is not fighting a whole desert, I think you have a hard time imagining how much sand is inside of the desert. Despite the new world feats if Doflamingo fought Dofy in the ocean, are you going to be stupid enough to say Dofy wins too? The sand is in the air and underneath his feet, the whole terrain is to his advantage and he can manipulate every sand around him.

The only one that is trolling are the people that are saying Alabasta luffy is stronger than Crocodile. Because if this was remotely true.

>Why didn't Crocodile die in the New world?
>Why did Crocodile send Jozu flying?
>Why did Crocodile one-shot an awakened jailer in the impel down if Alabasta luffy is several times weaker than the jailer?
>Since Ceseasr clown defeated haki luffy and smoker the first time, does that main cesear clown>>> Crocodile now?
>Why is Crocodile still alive now in the new world?
Realistically how many of Luffy's enemies was he above when he beat them?
Croc, no. He lost twice and won because MC.
Enel, no. Won because of lucky immunity but couldn't do greater damage at the time than Enel could have.
Moriah, no. Needed 100 shadows and his crew.
Don Krieg, yeah.
Arlong, yeah probably.
Hody, yeah.
Doffy, no.
Buggy, yeah.
Lucci, yeah,maybe but just barely.
Wapol, yeah.
Foxy, yeah.

The ones he was above before fighting were low guys and he beat them and the ones he was below were "big shots"(for the most part except Enel) and he still beat them. So Luffy being below an enemy is not a good reason at all to assume he'll lose the fight knowing how manga's work.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never said they can all defeat each other. We don't how strong Ace was regardless so he's a wild card. Cracker & Kata are the same level and the same goes for Marco.
We know Ace didn't have Armament Haki so it is next to impossible for him to beat Marco.

if you want to make crazy levels where only 2 characters each fall into, then go ahead. As for me, all that is unnecessary and helps with nothing.
Its not like there would be 2 guys in that group. More guys will be added once we see Shanks, BB and Kaido's commanders.
We will have 5 or maybe 6 guys.

You can say Jack loses to Marco 10/10, but it doesn't change that they are on the same level and that it would be at least high diff.
Not really. Jack got gas weapons which he can use on Marco :p

Enel, no. Won because of lucky immunity but couldn't do greater damage at the time than Enel could have.
Don Krieg, yeah.
Arlong, yeah probably.
Hody, yeah.
Doffy, no.
Buggy, yeah.
Wapol, yeah.
Foxy, yeah.

The ones he was above before fighting were low guys and he beat them and the ones he was below were "big shots"(for the most part except Enel) and he still beat them. So Luffy being below an enemy is not a good reason at all to assume he'll lose the fight knowing how manga's work.
U forget Ceasar.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don Krieg, yeah.
Arlong, yeah probably.
Hody, yeah.
Doffy, no.
Buggy, yeah.
Wapol, yeah.
Foxy, yeah.

Besides the Dofy part (which he should win in G4) I see your point, but you're asking the wrong person this question.
You already said it yourself that Luffy lost twice to Croc and he needed 100 shadows including his crew to defeat Moriah. But does that make Alabasta luffy or Thrillerbark Luffy above these people in a one on one fight now?
No it doesn't and that's what these idiots Riker, Macho, Vander and Toshi are saying. You're just reiterating what has already been said.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Luffy was superior to Enel in more ways than Enel was superior to Luffy. Enel's only advantage was that he could wipe out islands, and even then, that's only through his ship in the first place. Luffy was still faster and stronger.
Don Krieg, yeah.
You can probably argue Luffy was more than Krieg, but just wanted to point out that Luffy was actually defeated against Krieg. Krieg through Luffy in the water while Krieg landed on the ship and stood up, with Gin being the one that finally knocked him out.

No it doesn't and that's what these idiots Riker, Macho, Vander and Toshi are saying.
I'm not even in this debate, the **** are you talking about.

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought it was clear? Yonkou > Admiral
Yonko > Admiral in terms of pure hype. But when the rubber hits the road, admirals always prevail. Yonkos turn shitty from then. Admiral's powers are consistent and logical but emperors abilities remain inconsistent and there's no way to scale them perfectly against absolutes like Magma and Light and Ice. There is no known limit to thier powers. Akainu could pulverize big mom by himself, kizaru could break kaidou down by himself, though kaidou sounds and appears cooler, like I said before, in terms of power consistency and feats and "absolutes", kizaru babysits him.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Besides the Dofy part (which he should win in G4) I see your point, but you're asking the wrong person this question.
You already said it yourself that Luffy lost twice to Croc and he needed 100 shadows including his crew to defeat Moriah. But does that make Alabasta luffy or Thrillerbark Luffy above these people in a one on one fight now?
No it doesn't and that's what these idiots Riker, Macho, Vander and Toshi are saying. You're just reiterating what has already been said.
lol none of us were saying that(Riker didn't even say anything so someone must be salty). We were coming at you for saying Croc=/>Mingo because of the desert and that Luffy>people he beat only due to handicaps aka Mingo. Stay consistent at least.

G4 isn't enough to put Mingo or Cracker down 1v1 as it wore off when he had help. Simple. Sabo isn't equal to Fuji and Croc isn't equal to Mingo in the desert which is no different than saying Luffy>Moriah because of the shadows. Lmao stop contradicting yourself.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol none of us were saying that(Riker didn't even say anything so someone must be salty). We were coming at you for saying Croc=/>Mingo because of the desert and that Luffy>people he beat only due to handicaps aka Mingo. Stay consistent at least.
Stfu up Vander, he literally was making sarcastic comments about in the 4th page. Because if I decided to screen shot it then you'll be complaining "Oh god keyboard warrior why are you being so passionate" you troll. Luffy>> Doflamingo in 4th gear stupid. There is no handicapped, Luffy was weakened from the get go. Even Macho doesn't agree with you on that part.
G4 isn't enough to put Mingo or Cracker down 1v1 as it wore off when he had help. Simple. Sabo isn't equal to Fuji and Croc isn't equal to Mingo in the desert which is no different than saying Luffy>Moriah because of the shadows. Lmao stop contradicting yourself.
I said that Croc is equal to jinbei, why don't your illiterate ass read for once in your damn life. In the desert he wouldn't lose Dofy just as much as Jinbei wouldn't lose to Dofy in the ocean.
G4 smashes the hell out of Doffy in a one on one match, Doffy needed to send a whole army at luffy just to weaken him enough to fight in G4 for a limited time. So you're wrong again.
There is no contradiction that I made, if you're too dense to see it yourself then that's a problem you have not me. Who tf is dumb enough to say that Dofy beats G4? :lol

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stfu up Vander, he literally was making sarcastic comments about in the 4th page. Because if I decided to screen shot it then you'll be complaining "Oh god keyboard warrior why are you being so passionate" you troll. Luffy>> Doflamingo in 4th gear stupid. There is no handicapped, Luffy was weakened from the get go. Even Macho doesn't agree with you on that part.

I said that Croc is equal to jinbei, why don't your illiterate ass read for once in your damn life. In the desert he wouldn't lose Dofy just as much as Jinbei wouldn't lose to Dofy in the ocean.
G4 smashes the hell out of Doffy in a one on one match, Doffy needed to send a whole army at luffy just to weaken him enough to fight in G4 for a limited time. So you're wrong again.
There is no contradiction that I made, if you're too dense to see it yourself then that's a problem you have not me. Who tf is dumb enough to say that Dofy beats G4? :lol
You mean who's logical enough and have eyes to see that G4 wore off before Mingo was beaten? And that Luffy needed help to recover? Who's dumb enough to say Sabo is equal to Fujitora? Who's dumb enough to think Croc>Mingo in the desert?

And woooow.....Jinbe can defeat a devil fruit user in the ocean....not like devil fruits drown and loses strength...I mean look at Jack lol....what's next? Sabo>WB cause WB is currently a corpse?

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correct I was just reinforcing your point.

Luffy was superior to Enel in more ways than Enel was superior to Luffy. Enel's only advantage was that he could wipe out islands, and even then, that's only through his ship in the first place. Luffy was still faster and stronger.

You can probably argue Luffy was more than Krieg, but just wanted to point out that Luffy was actually defeated against Krieg. Krieg through Luffy in the water while Krieg landed on the ship and stood up, with Gin being the one that finally knocked him out.

I'm not even in this debate, the **** are you talking about.
I disagree about Enel, I think if you put them both up against the same challenge at that time Enel would have been able to do more, of course it depends on the challenge but Enel should have been faster at that point and his DF should allow him more destructive abilities(even without Ark Maxim) and lightning strikes should do more damage than fists.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean who's logical enough and have eyes to see that G4 wore off before Mingo was beaten? And that Luffy needed help to recover? Who's dumb enough to say Sabo is equal to Fujitora? Who's dumb enough to think Croc>Mingo in the desert?
Oh that's cute. So you're actually that retarded to believe that Gear 4 luffy's stamina wasn't already shortened because he was weakened by all the people he fought? Even doflamingo said this and it flew right passed your head did it? Still stupid enough to think Dofy can beat a croc in the desert. I guess Doflamingo is beating jinbei in the ocean too huh? But let's also ignore the part where sabo is number 2 in the revolutionary army (ahead of kuma and Iva) and he fought Fujitori to a standstill blocking all his attacks thrown at him.
And woooow.....Jinbe can defeat a devil fruit user in the ocean....not like devil fruits drown and loses strength...I mean look at Jack lol....what's next? Sabo>WB cause WB is currently a corpse?
That's so cool, because last time I checked. Croc can make you drown in the ****ing desert too! And he was able to make multiple Sand storms that could whip all of Alabasta. And how can Dofy attack Croc in the desert when he can become the desert itself?
And this bold part here is the dumbest shit I've heard today from you. One stupid shit after another with this idiot. It doesn't even make any sense. Even I said that Croc would lose to a yonkou in the desert and even jinbei would lose. First mate yonkou commander would still beat them too let alone an Admiral. So keep up the stupid talk, chopstickchakra knows what I'm saying and even he agrees with me.

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Still stupid enough to think Dofy can beat a croc in the desert
Doflamingo beats crocodile in the desert.... he can fly and slash parasite all over him if he merges with the desert. So croc cant merge with the sand. He should try catching doffy in air, which is extremely tough. But doffy can catch him with the parasite strings. Awakening also allows him to convert the desert into strings if he wants to...

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doflamingo beats crocodile in the desert.... he can fly and slash parasite all over him if he merges with the desert. So croc cant merge with the sand. He should try catching doffy in air, which is extremely tough. But doffy can catch him with the parasite strings. Awakening also allows him to convert the desert into strings if he wants to...
He can’t fly with the sand tornados that were capable of whipping out the kingdom, that and the rotation of wind prevents him from using sky path to move around the air. Dofy flies because of the clouds.
Parasite would not work on Crocodile because his strings cannot catch his intangible body. Just so you know, Doflamingo cannot cover his strings in Haki. Just like how fujitori can’t cover his gravity swing in Haki.

Doflamingo cannot convert a whole desert into sand, especially when crocodiles right hand turns all objects into sand even doffy’s strings.

So outside the desert dofy wins, in the desert he loses horribly because crocodile cannot only manipulate the sand on the ground and air but also can merge with the sand on the ground and air.
Asking dofy to beat croc in the desert is like asking dofy to attack the whole entire desert floor and air simultaneously at the same time with Haki alone, and he’d have to be standing still doing nothing to get him. Just so you know, his strings cannot be fused with Haki.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Parasite would not work on Crocodile because his strings cannot catch his intangible body. Just so you know, Doflamingo cannot cover his strings in Haki. Just like how fujitori can’t cover his gravity swing in Haki.
Doflamingo can cover Awakened threads, made from the ground, with Haki, but can't cover the strings coming from his own body with Haki?
Doflamingo cannot convert a whole desert into sand, especially when crocodiles right hand turns all objects into sand even doffy’s strings.
Crocodile can turn his strings into sand...except when the strings are fast enough to keep up with G4 Luffy while Crocodile is no faster than Alabasta Luffy by feats we have available. Crocodile isn't having even half a chance to turn Overheat or Awakened threads into sand, or just plain Doflamingo blitzing him with Five-Colored Strings or Athlete, for that ability to even matter.

So outside the desert dofy wins, in the desert he loses horribly because crocodile cannot only manipulate the sand on the ground and air but also can merge with the sand on the ground and air.
Except Crocodile's sandstorms have never been shown to be able to reach high enough to blow away clouds. Also, you yourself make note that Sables was on par with pre-skip Gear Third, and post-skip Gear Third isn't nearly enough for Doffy, so how is Crocodile's attacks even phasing Doflamingo who's strong enough to tank them while being fast enough to blitz Crocodile like Jozu did?

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wasnt turning objects to sand, a matter of drying and crumbling it? Can he "dry" parasite strings? Doflamingo has pretty much 10× durability than crocodile as we have seen him tanking more terrible attacks from haki luffy.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasnt turning objects to sand, a matter of drying and crumbling it? Can he "dry" parasite strings? Doflamingo has pretty much 10× durability than crocodile as we have seen him tanking more terrible attacks from haki luffy.
People he absorbs the moisture with objects it crumbles to sand. And yes he can’t turn strings into sand.
By feats crocodile’s best feats was tanking a suprise attack haki brilliant punk hit, the same hit that put Aokiji on the floor. I know G4 luffy smacking around dofy was his best durability feats which I give him credit for being better than Dofy but if crocodile is in the desert than his durability and evasiness goes up as much as the desert itself.
So how is Doflamingo going to attack the whole desert simultaneously at the same time with Haki? Remember that dofy’s strongest attacks is the 16 holy threads attack and that can’t even be covered in Haki.

He would need athletes foot, overheat, and footstyle kick attacks to even attack him. But because the desert is there, he won’t land those hits. Think of it as Gaara in the sand village with intangible powers, that’s crocodile in the desert.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that I think of it, if we were to use the only interactions we have of an Admiral and a Yonkou at MF, it was Admiral > Yonkou quite easily. But if we give the Yonkou the benefit of the doubt and say WB was weaker than the rest of them, then it becomes Admiral = Yonkou.

So being lenient with the Yonkou they would be on par with the Admirals, because one could easily just call WB a representation of Yonkou and Akainu a representation of Admirals and call it a day, where WB got his shit kicked in.