Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Came from: https://animebase.me/threads/the-threshold-093.755911/post-22062870

As the Thunderbird summon appeared over the landmark; it immediately descended towards the shinobi headquarters within the Tsuchi Heiho. It’s wings flapping loudly as the villagers started to notice, a storm brewing from overhead. Once It landed, the thunderbird poked at one of the glass windows pretty hard, slightly cracking it. “Oui! You bird, what hell is your…” the mook said approaching it but before he can speak, the bird showed the scroll in its talons to him; realizing it’s the Kage’s scroll. The man took the scroll, as the summon poofed away, having served its job. Once the seal was broken, they unrevealed the scroll to read the content within it, eyes widening. Immediately they contacted all other market places across the east and western continent.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

This post marks a mission using the following element:
- Disperse a mob
- Terrorize a large community

Arriving in the marketplace, Strix had been travelling north, wandering aimlessly as she sought some time to think about the past month that had been happening. The meeting with Madara, fighting at the Dark Tower, and the rampart news of attacks of undead and nightmarish creatures across the lands. It was strange times indeed, things were only getting stranger, as she walked through the market seeing a crowd of people that were crowded around a notice board. Only catching whispers and snippets of conversation, things about being concerned about some underworld, the Tsumikage and Champions of Humanity. Pushing her way to the front of the crowd, Strix squinted at the noticeboard, focusing her eyes as she looked at the big parchment that was pinned in the middle, taking up the majority of the board. Her eyes followed as her mouth parted slightly reading the message.

the Mother Cult... destruction of the Last Bastion...gate way to the Underworld has been opened....Champions of Humanity, must come together under a common goal, the goal to stop the Mother Cult. Those who are brave enough, come and meet with us as we march to the Underworld.

Strix snorted at the message, so full of zeal and the attempt at rising hope and fervour at the crusade of storming the Underworld. Strix thought to herself that it was such a terrible message to send out, trying to reel in others to join in on an attempt to run through a place they know nothing about, where there will be monsters beyond their comprehension. Strix had already seen some when Phetra summoned her Gallu, and even then, Strix understood that it wasn't even a slight show of Phetra's power. Strix put her hand to her chest, running it slightly over where her relic seal was placed, looking around to see the reactions of the people around her. They were beginning to rouse, patriotism with the added dedication to their leader to follow orders. Strix shook her head once more as she looked at the faces of those beginning to cheer and raise their fists in solidarity forming a group that would join their Kage. Farmers, Blacksmiths, Guards and Hunters, everyday folk that had barely ever had to fight for their life before thinking that they could help their leader down in the underworld against spirits and abominations that would devour them whole. One of the guards stood on a nearby wall, looking to gain control of the crowd, no doubt one of the sergeants that lead the guard and local garrison, his armour a little bit shinier, a little bit more fancy than those of the other few guards around. He starts to talk about duty, patriotism and the idea that everyone will be involved no matter whether they like it or not, and Strix couldn't help but laugh, causing him to cut short mid speech.

Strix, no doubt looked like an outsider to many if not all her dirty robes a mess, her shaggy white hair now filled with dirt after all the travel she had done, and faces began to turn from curiosity to anger and frustration.

I'm sorry, but you have no idea what is down there, and what they will be walking into.

Oh, and you do? Why shouldn't we go anyway, to try and help in any way we can no matter whether its to only stop one attack to let someone else live?

Well for one, because you wouldn't even make it one step inside without being turned into one of the undead creatures and then they'll use you against your beloved Kage. Let me give you an idea of how its going to go down. They will enter, they may kill a few, maybe even a dozen of the creatures, but think about how many people have died over the centuries that humans have been alive...

Her words were carefully chosen, it wasn't that she was trying to stop them going, but it was more she wanted them to fear going. Why be content with simply stopping the masses from believing in their heroes, when you can turn them against their own village.

Your leader foolishly tries to enter the Underworld for riches and glory, trying to make a name for herself and she unleashes a plague across the world. So far the undead have only been stuck in Tobusekai, but now she opens the gates of the underworld, and that will give the undead and spirits another entrance to escape from, to roam across the lands...

Whispers and worried faces were now spreading across the crowd, her poison taking effect, it only starts with one idea, a small nudge. No doubt thoughts were circulating, what if they don't win... what if they escape the underworld? Strix turned and pointed towards the landmark in the distance.

That's where they're going to come from, not too far from here, and you think that your leader will stop them? The gates have already been opened and she is only just now asking for help? That's why your leader will fail, she only asks for help once she is in too deep.

More whispers circulated, why wouldn't she ask for help first then go to the underworld? why let them out then ask for help it doesn't make sense? People were starting to take off as they went off back to their homes, probably to move away she thought. The seeds of terror had been sown, the mob dispersing before they could rally, however it was time to drive home just how futile it was for them to escape any hope they had of their leader helping them. Drawing her scythe out of her chest, Strix let out a cackle as the black and white energy swirled around her, a demonic looking summoning ritual as the scythe unsheathed itself. Now they would know terror, their countrymen cut down before them, joining the ranks of the undead and the spirits for Phetra to send against the supposed Champions of Humanity.

Let me tell you this, it was futile from the start of your Kage to even think she could stop the underworld, and you will pay for her folly. Where is your Kage now? not even here herself to help you....

Cries and wails were let out as Strix swung her scythe cutting down half a dozen civilians with a single blow, blood staining the dirt road they stood on. The sergeant of the guard roared as he leapt from the wall drawing his sword swinging it at Strix throwing himself into the fray. It was childs play terrorizing the country men and women who had never seen battle before and had no idea what was outside of their precious city. Calling for more guards to assist him the shuffling of feet was heard a few streets away, while Strix planned how to terrorize the community further. Bending her knee slightly she looked him directly in the eyes, her sharingan making contact with his eyes as he fell under her genjutsu. A cruel and inhumane image appeared before him as she disappeared into smoke, his sword falling down and creating a spark with the floor. The spark ignited a nearby building as the flame rose turning into an inferno. Citizens burnt alive as their screams echoed around the sergeant, the houses and buildings collapsing into fire and wood. It shifted as the corpses for the ashen burnt civilians shambled towards him, their voices crying out in pain, how he was meant to save them.

It was cruel, putting him through this torment, but she wanted to terrorize the community, as the community ran away screaming. The guards turned the corner seeing their sergeant on his knees weeping and crying out how it wasn't his fault and he couldn't save them. One cold look as Strix turned her head was enough to send the guards running back the other way. Their sergeant meant to be the best of them, on his knees crying in agony and emotional pain before this woman. Smirking at her handy work, Strix walked away as the stories of the white haired woman with the scythe spread through the marketplace.

LLM

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Coming from -here-

Starting mission with the following story element:

- Gain information about the underworld Raid (C-rank)

Getting through the stormy terrains of Hell's Maw, Banri had finally reached the much more lush borders of Tsuchi Heihō. With the powerful, dangerously sharp winds subsided and transitioning into a cool light breeze, Banri was able to take off both his mask and the hood to his cloak. This revealed his crimson hair and white eyes, showing anyone that looked his way that he was indeed the rare Red Riot that peaked within the Sin village. As the former Kage of the village that stood just a Landmark away, numerous people had taken notice of him and remembered his reign of peace.

"He disappeared for so long.."
"His eyes are different.."
"Is that really Red Riot?"
"I thought he was dead.."
"He abandoned his village.."
"He was a hero..."

The whispers and gossip went on and on, but Banri easily ignored it and went on to the marketplace as per usual, even though everyone seemed to be distraught about something wild happening recently. The place seemed to be much more busy than it usually was, so Banri knew some kind of recent news had been put out for the public and he wanted to check it out quickly. He'd approach the marketplace and everyone would give him room, seemed the minor npcs still had respect for Banri, or at least that's what his writer would have everyone believe within the dialogue if there was any. Then as Banri was there, everyone else nearly cleared away, the mook would approach him and hand him the original scroll that was delivered with the news.

"So she was responsible for spreading whatever news has people gathered like this? Guess she was always good at figuring things out... But always about trouble also.. Never any good news with that little woman.." Banri would sit and think of how the village is these days and if he made the right choice stepping off of his throne... Either way it was the past now and he had made his choice for better or worse.

Opening the scroll, Banri was overwhelmed by excitement, rage and even a bit of fear. Just the mention of Tiamat alone had him excited. His mind went spiralling into memories of being in her presence. Battling her. Attempting to breach her mind. There was literally no other woman like her in existence and Banri was still captivated by her presence alone. He wasn't sure what it was, but he felt a connection with the primordial goddess. Maybe because he technically dealt the "final blow" to her before she was sealed? His chakra touching hers could've tethered them together- No. He was thinking too much into it. Then his anger hit. Why would Mira tell the whole world to come? Was she that ignorant to what the Cult was capable of? No- she couldn't be. Was she really willing to sacrifice all these "Champions" that would try to show up? Just for the better of humanity? Selfish- They should be trying to reinforce our defenses in our world, yet they abandon our homes, loved ones, comrades and everything else, to what end? To have their names etched in history? Tch. They'll all die in failure. Most of the world fled and was silent the day Tiamat went down. Everyone except the Sin. And none of the cowards can say otherwise because I was present. And now they want to be champions of humanity. Disgusting. But Mira- She should know the consequences of leaving the world unattended. I trusted that -"

Banri stopped as he noticed his chakra flaring up and making everyone in the lands freeze up where they stood. People could barely breathe as the surrounding pressure simply overwhelmed them entirely.

"S-sorry..." He'd exclaim out loud as he hid his chakra as much as possible. Then the slight fear hit him.

"God damn it! These fools see how much of a problem this cult is in our domain. What the hell do they think is gonna happen when those... Demons.. Have home field advantage. From what I can tell, Mira sent this not too long ago.. There's a good chance she's not in the underworld yet, and if that's the case- " Banri closed the scroll and tucked it into his cloak before speaking to the Mook.

"Did Mirabelle Hayabusa herself bring this here?" The man would answer hesitantly, letting Banri know that a mythical bird had dropped it off before dispersing. Banri would reply by telling the man that there had been an intruder giving out false information to stir up chaos in the world. He assured the man that the underworld fiasco was simply rumor and held no truth, and that it was very very important that he let the other marketplaces know that the information is no good. It wouldn't look good being the marketplace that gave out bad info. With them knowing of Banri and his reign as Tsumikage, and him actually being there in person, they had no choice but to take his word over a delivered scroll from an animal they'd only seen that one time.

Once Banri cleared that up, thinking that he had done the right thing not sending dozens, maybe hundreds or thousands of ill equipped shinobi to there deaths. He left the land mark, placing his oni mask and hood back on as he disappeared into the distance.

-Mission end-

This is an attempt to thwart Mira's attempt to get the information throughout the world. Ofc people will have word out by now, but it being a lie also should spread. This is strictly for story purpose and effects npc that doesn't matter. Actual rp'ers could still follow the info mira gave. This just part of my story.

LLM

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Came from: https://animebase.me/threads/grand-divide-110.756123/post-22062990

Upon their arrival to the landmark, many eyes drifted over to the clone of the Hayabusa Princess and Sado and his team (creation and summon). Isella was a bit lost for words, the sudden appear of her seems to be stirring up something here. “Sandaime, Shodaime!” one male mook came running to the two of them. Breathing heavily; the man finally managed to catch himself as he pointed into the direction of attention. “Come quickly…” he said, Isella and Sado nodded as they followed behind quickly. Once the man stepped aside, Isella’s eyes opened wide…nothing but dead bodies. She swiftly approached them, getting down on her knees and checking to see if there was any one alive still. A small little girl came from behind of her, holding a small teddy bear as her eyes watered. “She killed mommy…”, as she started to cry. Isella’s annoyance started to boil over into anger. She looked over towards one of the guards, approaching with the intentions to get answers. “Who did this, tell me right now…” she said, as the scared guard started to explain to her the appearance of Strix and all the hog wash the woman with a scythe was spewing out. Isella also heard the news of what her real self body has been spreading. Isella sighed, turning to the people.

Everyone, please remain calm…I’m sure what non sense that bitch had to say isn’t true…I mean look at this? Senseless massacre? Does that fool not know what happened when the Shogun attacked our village? Shodaime and his personal guard had to take control and reign in that fool beast…and guess what? What happened to him was a result of the Mother Cult themselves. The undead that sacked the last bastion? Yes, it is true the gate way is not far from here, but I can assure you that we will have this situation under control. Now, let’s give these people a proper burial…” she said looking back at the pile of bodies. As the others started to handle the situation Isella approached back to Sado’s side, placing her hand on his shoulder. “I don’t know what happened, but get one of our local artists to try and recreate an image of this woman…she’ll pay in blood for what she did, a bounty of her will be issued. She remembered the details the people gave her, from her eye color down to her unique apparent weapon. “I’ll be heading out now…please take care of things here for me…and if I don’t come back…let Chise, the people of Owatatsumi and my understudy that I’m sorry…” she said moving her hand down. She gave the “peace” sign to Sado with a smile as Isella disperses sending the information she learned from this to her main body. Hopefully Sado can keep the landmark at ease, she had a hopes in things turning around for the better.

LLM.

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado found himself speaking with the guard.​

It was a white-haired woman, she was familiar? You know her as Strix? Yes, I met her a long time ago, she spoke on behalf of Shimogakure to me when I was still the Kage. I thought she was an official from Shimogakure... I believe she claimed to be the Korikage even, maybe she was lying. Hold on she only killed the refugees? Was she sending a message?

You're telling me she completely obliterated the Shimogakure embassy, the school set up next to it, the homes we built for them, and the Shimogakure task force filled with elderly men and women from Shimogakure that was set up to aid in the restoration of the culture? The entire Shimogakure district was razed, without a single Tsumigakure death... Why would she do this to her own people?

Was she just jaded by the fact that her home was destroyed and she couldn't do anything about it? That they lost a war... that they lost everything before it truly began because of the Tailed Beasts and the Mother Cult. It's sad. Do you think she's lashing out in anguish and pain, or just putting the final nail in the coffin of her defunct village?
So, in truth it was all just a genjutsu she put you through and in reality only killed 6 people... weird flex but okay.

It wasn't long before Sado was gathering a crowd, talking rather loudly his voice carried and people picked up on his tone. It wasn't long before he turned fear into pride. His charisma made it easy to warp the public perception. He couldn't truly undo everything Strix had done. Though in truth it wasn't really that much.​

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
Give a speech and spread disinformation ( 1 )

Summary: Warping the perception of what Zatanna did with her bio because why not.
(Ninpo: Bōkun Yobidashi no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Tyrants Calling Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique enables the user to project an image of themselves in the sky in order to send a message. This technique can work as a good diversionary technique.
Sado had the information he needed, and the charisma required to take the woman's deeds and cause them to fall flat interrupting whatever message she had. As he walked through the streets he continued to talk about what had happened with the individuals who were effected.
The information he had gotten directly from the guard was the most useful, it gave him all he needed to know to twist the narrative to his own benefit and the benefit of his Tsumikage.That was what he was good at, he had done it for years, telling the stories of the Village Hidden in Sin. It was the thing he enjoyed most gathering up the admiration and praise of his allies, but lately he's watched as they've lost that spark. The ability to rouse the people, and the confidence they had.

He projected his face onto the sky quickly gathering up the attention of everyone in the marketplace as his tone and voice carried.

I have to be the one to deliver the solemn news that a rogue terrorist attacked the marketplace recently. She was chased off by the captain of the guard, as she fled she took the lives of six children. Her message was one of fear, a projection of her own feelings of inadequacy and inability. It was the strength of individuals like you, the populace of the Village Hidden in Sin that drove her to flee. She was so terrified for her own life that she resorted to genjutsu, and the murder of innocents to create an escape path.

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave
Type: Tool
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Damage: N/A
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.
The Demon of the Badlands's voice was powerful, a tone that gave off the sense that he truly believed every word he said. That was what got him here. What brought him up as the first leader of the Village Hidden in Sin. His ability to grab the attention of people, focus their eyes toward a goal and drive them forward with unwavering spirit.

There are always times like this. Times where horrific things are perpetrated by vile humans who wish only to subjugate and terrorize. We as a collective have been through much worse than this woman and we will in the near future deal with even worse. years ago it was Takauji Ashikaga. The Shogun of the Tea Peninsula, a fanatic clinging to the past. To the thought that each and every soul who resided in the land once owned by the defunct Freehold belonged to him and that only he could protect them.

He traded his mind, body, and soul to the Mother Cult to advance his hate for what we've built. He became a husk, an empty being of empty nothingness. Your shinobi, dealt with him and protected you. Then came the avatar of the Mother of Beasts. A bestial force that wanted to wipe the slate clean, again your shinobi protected not only you but the whole world. The woman, who's name I won't say because she doesn't deserve attention for her atrocities is nothing more than a zealot looking up to beings that are doomed to fail. It seems she has already given up hope, in exchange for fear.

She seems to be under the delusion that if she shatters her knees by kneeling hard enough, or breaks her back by bowing deep enough she can serve these doomed creatures. All the Tsumikage is asking of you is to stand on your own two feet, and never bow to a being that would strip away your freedom. This woman's choice has already been taken from her. Don't let her take yours.

His posture was impeccable, his stance charming. The thing that won over the hearts and minds of his people was the confidence that the world would always overcome. There was no other option he thought, it was how the world worked until this point. That egotism, it didn't show through though he held a reserved facade.
The narcissism he had built up from years of being a part of the only village who could succeed in leading. The Village Hidden in Frost failed miserably, they couldn't stop their village from being destroyed. Tsumigakure was different, vastly superior, because every time a threat had came at them, they fought it off. The Village Hidden in Sunlight was another example it couldn't even take a single step.​

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Came from: https://animebase.me/threads/the-threshold-093.755911/post-22067373

This post begins a mission utilizing the following elements:

1. Suffer A Loss of Power ( 4 , Custom)
  2. Become a Jinchuriki Against One's Will (4, Custom)
  3. Suffer at the hands of one's rival clan (4, Custom)

Finally arriving back to Tsuchi Heiho; the airborne maiden while within Sage Mode continued to sense the vile chakra of the murderer whom attacked the villagers not too long ago; loitering within the lands still. It became apparent that Sado wasn’t incapable of locating the person or something else had occurred. However, one thing Mirabelle couldn’t shake off her mind was the sheer fear she felt, feeling the same chakra of the Kyubi from THAT night several years ago. Not to mention the dreadful one tails also appeared out from the blue as well. “I…why am I running away…” she thought to herself as she turned around, looking into the general direction of the Threshold. If anything now; she looked like a coward to the eyes of the others – that sense of bravado she displayed within her message to the world at large to come and aid in the battle against the Undead and the Voidlord. Shaken by these thoughts; as she can still feel the sheer power of the Kyubi’s holder not too far away from her location. She flapped her wings, intending to carry on towards the town but before she can make it any further than intended – a powerful barrier immediately was summoned.

What the…” she said to herself; as the force of the barrier caused her to plummet to the ground at highspeeds. She tried to regain composure but by the time she did, she had already crashed landed. “Who goes there!?” she said struggling to get up but the more she resisted; the more powerful the barrier suppressed her movements. Among the shadows came a trio of masked shinobi; each one draped in clothing resembling the Black Spider Clan. These where the natural enemy of the Hayabusa; having gone to war with them for several years – also being responsible for Mirabelle’s fathers’ demise that one-night Owatatsumi got raided by the Black Spiders. “Hue hue hue…we finally managed to catch the final heiress to the clan…” one of them spoke out; his hands currently held in place for a unique hand seal. He was the producer of said barrier currently holding her down. “What are you Black Spiders doing here…!?” she said trying to move.

(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30 (-100 to the target per turn, +100 to user per turn)
Description: This technique is a stronger version of Infinite Embraces and is used basically in the same manner. The user will do the Tiger → Dog → Horse → Dragon → Boar hand seals and slam his hands on the ground, creating a bigger barrier than the original technique but similar in its essence which drains the target's chakra but also pushes down on them making it much harder to break free. The massive pressure the technique puts on the target prevents the target from moving unless it has some sort of enhanced strength ability, making it very difficult to break free from it. Unable to move, the targets are also unable to mold chakra above A-Rank while having his chakra drained. The barrier can only be broken by A-Rank techniques or above or by attacking the user.

One of the shinobi stepped closer to her; just outside the barrier’s range as he removed his mask to reveal his face. He was young; roughly the same age as Mirabelle – but there was a deranged look in his crimson eyes. “Hehehe, you see, Mirabelle – our bosses decided that it would be with the utmost interest…that after finally finding out Daisuke Hayabusa had an offspring alive; we needed to get rid of her. You Hayabusa have nothing but pain and turmoil for the Black Spiders…and so we decided it was time we begin to purge you all from existence…but the boss decided he wanted to experiment a little bit…” he said; gesturing to the other unoccupied assailant to step forward. She did so, removing what appears to be a scroll from her sleeve – placing it into the hands of her ally.

So…with this little technique we finally managed to create…you decided why not stalk you towards your little raid spot; but seems you had some allies we didn’t account for. So the moment you left; we seized the opportunity and decid…” before he could continue – Mirabelle started to become angry as she was trying to break free. “DON’T YOU DARE THINK FOR A MOMENT I WONT RIP THAT HEAD OFF YOUR SHOULDERS. WE CAUSE YOU PAIN AND TURMOIL?! YOUR CLAN IS THE REASON I DON’T HAVE A FAMILY ANYMORE…YOU AND THAT DAMNED NINE TAIL FOX RUINED MY LIFE!” she said sneering at them with venomous intent. The trio watched one another; and almost immediately burst into laughter. “Oh, that’s tragic” he simply retorted as she opened the scroll.

Inscribed on it was a special seal; one he glanced at before finally laying the scroll on the ground. “What are you…” she tried to speak, but before she can – several hand seals was made and a specialized script appeared below her; this foreign seal quickly enveloped the ground as it spreads the jutsu formulae towards Mirabelle. Immediately once it touched her; she became engulfed in fiery orange flames. “ARGGGGHHHHHHH~” she started to scream in pain; special markings covering her skin. The Black Spider shinobi watched in awe as the seal took affect – what only took a matter of seconds…Mirabelle felt her connection to Wuji slowly, but surely fading away. “No…” all the people she once had a connection towards, the their existence became beyond her understanding as tears started to roll down her face. “Please…” she begged but alas the flames subsided – Mirabelle was no longer of the Hayabusa anymore, her connection to Wuji, severed completely. The Dantian in her body was destroyed; leaving her only with her normal chakra. The first Black Spider clan member complete drained her of her senjutsu chakra as well; leaving her unable to fight back. Once the process was completed – the unmasked shinobi would smirk as he commanded the other to release the seal; and created a next one. This once made her unable to mold chakra at all; but she was held in place by the other female of the Black Spider Clan.

(Fuuinjutsu: Haisui Chakura) Sealing Arts: Chakra Draining Seal
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 (drains 100 chakra per turn)
Description:
This is a simple seal where the user does 2 simple handseals and slams his ground on a surface. Upon that surface, a 2 meter diameter sealing formula circle of kanjis and markings spreads, activating the technique. Any enemy that makes contact with the formula becomes unable to mold chakra as the sealing technique drains his chakra and his stamina. If the enemy manages to escape the seal, he will recover use of his chakra.
Note: Usable twice per battle.

And now…the final touch…” he said – taking another scroll out from his own pouch and placed it on the ground. He was unaffected by his partner’s seal – making things a lot easier for them. As he made another set of hand seals, he would extract what appears to be a powerful blue flame; but kept the flame in his hand and pressed the against her body. “Wha…” she tried to speak but the other girl closed her mouth her hand. And so the final touch was done; as special seal was placed on her. “And now…you become what your fear the most…” he said laughing hysterically. “Have fun, being the Jinchuriki of the Nibi…my boss managed to find that damned beast roaming near our turf; and knowing that you’re the Kage of a Village too…it was only fair that you be the destruction of your own village too…HAHAHAHA! Good bye; “Princess of the Hayabusa…” he said; placing his mask down over his face. “NO! GET BACK HERE!” she said unleashing a powerful burst of superheated flames; but alas the Black Spider Clan members disappeared.

Mirabelle; realizing what had just happened – she stayed on the ground, shaken about this… she can feel the prescence of a monster inside of her. “I’m…a monster…” she said, tears rolling down her eyes as she sobbed in revelation. The Nibi, sealed within her mind body; sat behind a bordered off jail cell of sorts. “Hmph…sealed within another lowlife…” it said; simply scuffing the idea of being the partner of a human. And so Mirabelle’s journey to becoming either a weapon of destruction or master of the two tails begins…

End of Mission.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
1. Meet with one’s Bijuu for the first time (4, Custom)

It was only a few hours or so, who really knows at this point, since the attack on Mirabelle accorded. No one came to her aid; considering the silent nature of the attack on her, no witnesses or any one attempted to see what was going on. The maiden remained on the ground, near the tree lines just outside of the city’s walls – as she was in a meditative position. She wanted to believe everything that had happened up to the point was merely a dream of some sorts – but that thought process was slowly fleeting from her mind when she realized she just couldn’t sense anyone of her family members anymore. She was robbed of her identity but for what purpose? To make a statement? Well, whatever they wanted, they got it and left the woman scarred. She couldn’t even look at the village without the fear of THING inside of her now wanting to completely destroy it. She doesn’t know anything about it nor how to control it, yet she watched that one person, what was his name again? “
Naruto…” she murmured out to no one in particular. However, yes him…the Jinchuriki of the Kyubi; she watched him yielding its power with little effort during the skirmish against the One Tails. His Jinchuriki didn’t seem to have any sort of control however, despite Lucifer making quick work of him. Mirabelle sighed, as she closed her eyes and entered into her inner sanctum; a world currently occupied by a giant monster.

The Nibi was gated behind a large metal bar door – with a seal on it indicating the seal those damned Black Spider clan members placed on her. She would approach closer, as she took a seat next to the gated door – her eyes looming up and down the beast. The Nibi wasn’t paying her any attention, its eyes closed and a clear indication that it might have been asleep – until it’s somewhat feminine voice rose. “Do you need something? If not, leave” it told Mirabelle off, without even looking at her. The maiden didn’t exactly like its tone, but it would be wise not to try and upset the monster even more. Mirabelle didn’t come here to be an annoyance, she wanted answers – but she can only assume the beast had no interest in sharing any sort of information with her. “Please, I didn’t come here to…” but before she can finish her statement, a giant paw swatted at the gate. “LEAVE” the beast roared, causing its host to rear back a moment. She was still scared of these things after all, but so much for trying to make peace with it so far. Mirabelle collected herself as she then approached closer once again. The beast was prepared to strike once more but she placed her hands in front of her, a defensive sign of submission. “I just want to talk…I promise I’ll leave afterwards…” she said to the beast. The Nibi with one of its paws already aimed to strike paused in motion, its facial expression softening a bit as it lowered its paw. “You got five minutes…” the beast said, lowering its paw and returning back into a neutral position.

Right…so I was just wondering…how did they capture you…
I don’t remember…all I can remember is wondering around looking for food…next thing I know I’m sealed within a human
I see…well, there’s quite a bit of history concerning you…
Oh? Do tell, human. What inscriptions in history have I caused"

Mirabelle took a moment to recount the occurrences in history concerning the Nibi, and well she couldn’t think of any, more so it was her brethren that spoke mostly in the history of the world. “Ah right…it was actually the Kyubi and Hachibi…” she said in a nervous tone, prompting the beast to scoff at the woman. “Figures, those two have always been the “stronger” of the us Bijuu, though most of us disagree with the notion. We’re all powerful entities, and to believe we can easily be suppressed into little playthings for humans has always bothered me…in the end, I can only make due with what I can. My other half is somewhere roaming the world peacefully” the beast commented, leaving so much room for interpretation. “Other half?” Mirabelle tried to asked but the Nibi didn’t answer any further. “Times up, I’ve had enough of you” the beast said, Mirabelle exhaled deeply as she left her inner mind and returned back to the real world. Despite the conversation she had with the Nibi, it amounted to nothing, a literal waste of time and embarrassment. With that being said; she needed to set out and do something on her own – she needed to become partners with this beast, hopefully if she wished to become an asset to the village once more.

With that; she took a piece of paper and quickly scribbled onto it, as she folded it. She bit her thumb and summoned a Thunderbird, as it grasped onto the letter and flew into the skies to find Sado in the village. It’s contents was somewhat saddening but it was for a reason of course.

Dear Sado, it seems things didn’t exactly go the way I intended to go. The strange presence of that person who slaughtered our people still lingered and I needed to be sure the village was ok. In the event of this happening, I got captured…and currently I was forced into becoming a Jinchuriki. I currently have the Two Tailed Cat or whatever it is sealed within me…so for the safety of the village for now, I will not be coming back home until I’ve mastered its power. This is me resigning as Sandaime…and my successor will be Vayne Nara, but he’s currently in the underworld, so please, hold the mantle of Kage until his or my return, whichever comes first. Please take care, Mirabelle Nariyuki
She wrote as she wondered off into the distance, a tear rolling down her face as she was prepared to now face the world to come. Her new journey begins, though if its for the betterment of humanity or it’s downfall is something up for debate.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Description:
To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on his hand, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch the ground or another object, where a sealing formula will appear. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete, most summoning uses use a solid surface, though in some cases it can even be done mid air. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground. Others will clap their hands directly like Nagato through the use of his Animal Path. The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user.

End of Mission
Leaving Landmark.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Waking in a small hut on the outskirts of the landmark, Strix had found herself in a small isolate forest to the east, a crude but tightly made hut with her gear in the corner. Brushing her hair out of her face, she yawned as her eyes focused trying to remember how she got there. It was fuzzy and blank, something about a town, and terrorizing people, then wandering off to meditate. There was a small scroll sticking out of her bag that was marked, glowing slightly, walking over and taking a look she read through to see a message that Madara had sent. Putting the scroll back and stretching, she took out her cards and shuffled before drawing a few on the floor.

The Fool, the Emperor and Judgement. Well an interesting combination and certainly worth looking into, and picking up her things and moving on, Strix walked out of the hut leaving the landmark.

LLM

Reactions: System001

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
The residents of Tsuchi Heiho were simply incapable of conceiving of the events that would befall their settlement. The shadow that engulfed their homes drew the attention of every person still in the area. Fisherman turned away from their rattling nets; the ringing that normally signified the miners' work came to a silence, their tools halted against the ground and quarry walls; the farmers and their livestock all stared in fear.

The beast was massive, defying belief, and from it fell a dark figure. The thing pierced through the air at a blistering speed. Passing through lingering clouds, the thing struck the main dock for the fishermen's boats, smashing through it as it plummeted into the riverbank below. The ground gave way under the impact of the thunderous collision, and water from the river rushed in to fill the space. The entire settlement, it seemed, quaked to its core upon the thing's landing, sending the citizens into a frenzied panic. While the children and women rushed to safety, several of the men grabbed weapons or tools that could suffice as such and approached the landing site.

Their arms raised, the men surrounded the crater. They determinedly glared toward the waning dust cloud, spotting the water that had filled the cavern beginning to violently churn. Something was coming, something the men were sure was bound to bring ruin upon Tsuchi Heiho. The towering figure launched itself from the river water, a massive arm lunging out and grabbing onto the edge of the crater. Slowly, it advanced, pulling itself to stand atop the shore.

"Another failure..."

The hiss of his deep, growly voice sent fear pulsing through the men. His very presence commanded dominance, dashing their will to fight all at once.

"Even that damn Whitebeard managed to do it right. Hrmph."

Seemingly unconcerned with the battalion that faced him, the monstrous Kaido trudged ahead. The men, daring not to strike nor resist, found themselves moving out of his way, driven by the instinct to survive.

A few hours before, Kaido had found himself in one of his drunken mood swings. Saddened by the world's softening, Kaido had resolved himself to trying once more to end his own life. He had conjured a mighty beast, upon which he had rode into the skies above. Satisfied with their ascent, the mad man lunged from his perch atop the beast's head, plunging himself into Tsuchi Heiho below. But alas, even Kaido himself seemed unable to put his life to an end.

"This must be Tsuchi Heiho," Kaido muttered, observing the structures built around the river and the tall mountains that surrounded the area. "Worororo, so this is the Badlands? I hear this country is the largest coaltion of land in the world."

A wicked smile crawled onto Kaido's face.

"Very well, then."

The Strongest Creature shot a look at the men that turned their blood cold.

"I'll make my way around this entire country until I'm back here. Surely the world wouldn't just sit by idly as it's reduced to ash, right? Wororororo! Perhaps your leaders will be able to stop me before they have to step in."

Pulling Mjolnir from his waist, Kaido swung the hammer and carried himself through the air, heading for the adjacent lands. The mighty Creation King followed its master, tearing across the sky.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Banbutsu Sōzō no Jutsu) Yin-Yang Release: Creation of All Things
Range: Short
Chakra: 500
Description: Initially, a technique first created and used by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki (who used it to create the nine tailed beasts), Creation of All Things is the core basic yet purer form of Yin-Yang Release and pertains to the administration of imagination, and the spiritual energy which forms the basis of Yin chakra to create physical forms from nothingness followed by the application of vitality, and the physical energy which forms the basis of Yang chakra, breathing life into form. Essentially, this technique allows one to create beings out of ones imagination. These beings are alive, self suficient and real. However, without the powers of Hagoromo, a normal master of Yin-Yang Release's usage of the technique pales and one cannot create something as a Bijuu. Even in his case, he needed to use the chakra of the Shinju to create the 9 Bijuu, so even in battle he is limited in the use of the technique. In Narutobase RP, however, one can create 1 living being, never bigger than 3x the size of the creator, that has the following abilities:
Can use 3 of the elements the creator knows (including AEs and/or CEs)
Can use one of the following: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, a Clan's HA, KG/KT, an Advanced Ninjutsu (Sound, Poison, etc), or universal ability (Fuuinjutsu, Iryo Ninjutsu, Yin-Yang Release, etc), a mode (SM, SHB, etc.) as long as the creator knows it
Has a chakra reserve of max 2000 points and a health pool of 150 points
Can use all techniques the creator knows of the fields it is able to use
Can be sentient or not, with human levels of inteligence or not, including power of speech and a mental link to the creator
Can have one of the following passive traits/skills: chakra sensory, increased physical strength resulting in +20 damage to Taijutsu, immunity to Genjutsu, usage of its elements without handseals or source restrictions, 40 damage reduction from clashes, a speed of 1.5x the speed of its creator, chakra transfer ability, immunity to fuuinjutsu techniques
Will have the physical abilities of the traits of the form created (for example, if it has wings, it can fly, etc etc) but it cannot be human nor the same as a real animal (has to, in some way, be unique and different from existing creatures)
It will also abide to the following restrictions:

The creation will stay in the fight even if the creator dies (in RP terms, if you die and your creation is still alive and wins, you win the fight and can continue in the event playing with your creation).
The creator can only have one creation per bio at any given time.
The creation will be initially formed at the end of the Yin-Yang training, serving as a rite of passage of Yin-Yang Mastery, after which it will need to be stated in the bio that has it and the user will always enter the field with it.
The creation is alive and as such can be killed, healed, poisoned, attacked with gentle fist, etc as any other living thing in Narutoverse and, in terms of NB RPG, suffers all basic restrictions that fall upon a ninja. It cannot, however, be revived with the Edo Tensei technique though if it dies, the creator can use the Creation of All Things technique to revive it once during the battle.
Creations cannot be done during a fight but can be done in any RP thread, be it a training thread or an RP NW thread.
It cannot have "absolute" traits such as being considered immortal or only existing in Limbo. It is a real, living, flesh and bone being that has the abilities listed above.
Cannot have a Doujutsu, Shikotsumyaku, Souma no Ko, Jikūkan or learn to open the Eight Inner Gates.
Note: Can only be used by Yin-Yang Masters.
Note: Hagaromo bios can have 2 creations.
Note: Reviving the creations costs the use of the technique and can only be done once per battle.

-Corium Release, Wind Release, and Light Release
-Yin-Yang Release
-Has a chakra reserve of max 2000 points and a health pool of 150 points
-King has intelligence on par with that of a human. It shares a mental link with its creator, and the two form a flawless team in battle. King is capable of human speech. Three times the size of Kaido, it is capable of flight through its wings and is capable of carrying others.
-King does not require the use of handseals to execute its abilities, nor is it limited by source restrictions.
-

(Mjolnir ) - Mjolnir
Type: Artifact
Chakra: 40 per active ability use (-10 per turn)
Damage: 100 damage for Odinforce
Description: Mjolnir is a mythical weapon of unknown origin. Rumors hint at the weapon being the blade of a lost God, capable of leveling mountains with but a single blow. Mjolnir enhances the wielder's lightning abilities, allowing him to channel all of his lightning based abilities through it without need for seals, Custom Elements included. A nigh indestructible weapon, Mjolnir is capable of surviving direct clashes with the strongest of attacks, though this invulnerability isn't granted to its wielder, and is capable of delivering A ranked strikes through direct contact. Because of it's ability to shift and manipulate it's own density, this allows the hammer to become unwieldable by any it deems unworthy, its weight becoming impossible to move - even by Shinra Tensei and other gravity manipulating/absolute abilities. This ability also allows it the ability to grant it's wielder the power of flight by swinging the axe and charging it, lifting him into air at x3 his speeds. This can be used once every 3 turns to avoid objects within reason.

Mjolnir is capable of it's own set of active abilities as well, the Lightning of Asgard, Odinforce and the Bifrost. The Lightning of Asgard is a Forbidden ranked Lightning ability, capable of releasing an otherworldly blue lightning that looks similar to flames. A Lightning technique with no weakness, the user points his hammer into the sky channeling it and then releases a massive 10m blast of Lightning of equal power to Kirin. The user can also make use of Mjolnir to use the Bifrost Bridge, dimensional energy which allows instantaneous travel to any location. A powerful, rainbow-like energy drawn to create a wormhole like portal, the Bifrost allows the user to link two locations for instant travel upon a 5 meter wide bridge that any can cross should it become open. Because of this, it can inadvertently affect enemies and allow them to travel as well should they be near the user when the portal becomes opened. The last of the Mjolnir's abilities are perhaps the most useful and and require the most to utilize; Odinforce is a mystical energy source that is essentially Natural energy amplified. The user can manipulate this energy once every 5 turns to create blasts of energy with a strength to anything it meets ( excluding Rinnegan, YY based, or S/T abilities ) to essentially destroy anything regardless of damage or rank. However, because of this power, use of the Odinforce prevents Mjolnir's abilities from working for the same time it takes to reuse the Odinforce, 5 turns. During this time, any and all of the hammer's abilities become defunct and it becomes just a giant hammer.

Note: Odinforce can only be used once every 4 turns, preventing the user from using the Bifrost in that time.
Note: Use of the Bifrost can only be done 3 times in total, with a 4 time cooldown period.
Note: Mjolnir's abilities can only be utilized should the wielder be deemed worthy; should it be attempted to be held by one unworthy, the Hammer's density will significantly increase and be immovable.
Note: To make use of its active abilities, the user must be deemed worthy in RP after gaining access to Mjolnir.

Creation Approved

Last edited by a moderator:

Panthalassa

Elite
Kin
1,105💸
Kumi
32,712💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Panthalassa comes out of the marketplace after getting some grub and a nice cup of coffee. He then looked to the east and exhaled.

Damn... it's the long way back

LLM

Fast Travel:
[103] Tsuchi Heiho - Leaving at 13:05
[110] 14:05
[114] 15:05
[117] 16:05
[116] 17:05
[125] 18:05
[130] 19:05
[131] 20:05
[132] 21:05
[148] 22:05
[150] 23:05
[151] 00:05
[156] 01:05
[163] 02:05
[164] 03:05
[170] 04:05
[173] 05:05
[175] Dainashi - Arriving at 06:05

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spawning

Sasuke walk's out of the market after gathering information of the Tsuchikage's whereabouts. For he was looking for a place to call home.

LLM

Fast Travel

[103] Tsuchi Heiho - Leaving at 12:34
[110] 13:34
[115] Arriving at 14:34

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here X

Story board elements: Medical supplies

Hospital: Gather Medical Supplies
Description: You have been tasked with seeking out, obtaining and returning with medical supplies. This mission covers anything from herbs, tools, flasks, clothing, in general, anything you think a hospital would need. You can search through the landmarks in the Badlands of Earth, for herbs or medicinal substances you believe would be useful or you may seek out a medical shinobi directly and ask them for some supplies. Usually, a medical shinobi from Tsumigakure will be more than happy to help you in your mission to obtain items that can be donated to the hospital found in Takinomori ( 117 )

Vincent would appear at the marketplace where he agreed to meet the merchant that was going to sell him the medical supplies, This was Vincent first task for his new kage and he didn't want to disappoint her. The target said that he would be adorned in white and blue robes and he knew that Vincent would be decked out in all crimson red. Looking around the market place it was very busy all manner of folk was going about their civilian life's. Vincent would begin to roam the area they agreed to meet though they were many that were adorned the colours he was looking for. Activating his sharingan to help in the aid of finding this person.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.
Vincent would begin to roam the marketplace heading to near the ramen shop that he was meant to meet this Yuki.. though while he was wondering around he noticed many items that would help his mission though he didn't have a lot of kumi to go buying everything himself. Vincent let these thoughts go and continued around the market. After a while Vincent came upon the ramen shop and peered around as he looked to the left between the main walk way by the shops; their was an alley that a man dressed in white with blue colouring added to the shoulders. Vincent would approach the man "Are you the man i seek? Yuki?" Yuki would walk down the alley and not respond to Vincent, Vincent wary of the stranger would follow him his eyes firmly placed on Yuki.

As he come down the alley he seen a large crate that was already open, the man would turn around and address Vincent "yes im Yuki and sorry for the silence though their are many that are after medical supplies and i could of ended up dead over these if a rogue ninja was too know of this deal... What was your name shinobi" Vincent would glare at the mans eyes letting his visual prowess be know to this stranger "We dont do names im afraid like you said people would be desperate for medical supplies like these but the crate is open "im going to check the contents are all their like agreed prior to this meeting.." Vincent would walk over to the crate and inspect the contents.

rummaging through the crate Vincent would peer at an host of items, their was food ration pills, vials that contained different coloured substances and liquids, casts and bandages with dressings, plants and herbs bountiful in weight and at the very bottom two backpacks that were large enough to carry the entire content of the crate. "it all here now i have the allocated amount that we agreed upon" As Vincent said this Yuki would sharply but in and talk sternly "about the amount we agreed..... im afraid i have some bad news" Vincent eyes would narrow in a distrustful gaze into Yuki's eyes "Im afraid im going to have to ask for 10.000 kumi more then the orginal 5.000 we agreed upon, like i was just saying its getting harder and harder for us to deal in these transctions with shinobi when there are many rogue and lawless shinobi are around surley you understand"

Vincent would be enraged at Yuki's response to him "You carnt be serious, you could of mentioned this before hand you con artist" Vincent would grow angry at Yuki and now have malleolus intent towards him "Well this deal is over ill be leaving with the supplies" Vincent upon hearing the mans words was now at failure of his first mission, still having Yuki's eyes in his gaze Vincent would induce him in a genjustu where he would see a shadowy figure bearing the sharingan appear before Yuki and then grow massive covering Yuki in black threads that would paralyse him from moving. "Your right this deal is concluded you snake" Vincent then walked over to the content of the crate grabbing both backpacks and filling them both with the contents, He would then wear a backpack on his back and the other on his front quickly leaving the scene and out of the market.

( Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku ) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear in front of them bearing the Sharingan and then, the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time.
Note: Must have 3 Tomoe Sharingan to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.
LLM

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/hell’s-maw-102.756115/post-22097869

Mirabelle would have started to walk through the landmark, but noticed immediately some posts on the bulletin board. News of the God Slaying Tools was spreading like wildfire. “Ugh, great…after all the effort I went through to keep it a secret…” she said grabbing the paper and ripping it down. She then glanced over, it was a freshly issued bounty with the face and name of her villager on it. “Oh?” she said, looking closer and at the finer details, realizing the location of his actions. A small smile crept onto her face, as she waltzed away from the landmark. “Seems Isella had the right idea” she laughed, skipping along as she left the landmark, heading back to the village.

LLM

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here X

This post starts the start of mission with the following story elements:
.Trade with another group (B rank)

Vincent would arrive at the marketplace to lay low after a while still disguised as the farmer Vincent would be able to move around the market without being gawped at, This was his first time at his homelands market and he would take in the sight around him. The terrain barren and rocky resonated with him as it was much like his rocky exterior but had a certain charm once you got to know it. tilting his head as he walked Vincent and seen vast shores that would be littered with fish and boats going onabout there daily life.

Just after the chaos he had spread in Tani in disguise it was nice and refreshing to be at ease and quelling ones inner demons though he couldnt escape the feeling like something bad was to come of it? Vincent body would shake in an emotion he hasnt felt before almost like something was trying to communicate or relay a message to him. Vincent would bang his head and shake still looking like a decrepit farmer well on his way to his death bed, Vincent wouldnt move with an old man posture though he would walk which would give a clue to those with an higher intelligence that he may not be average cillvian. Approaching the market as he walked next to one of the streams of the various banks he decided he might as well hit the market and try and find to see if anything to his liking while he was laying low.

Walking around the various stalls he would take a look at the stock from afar seeing if anything was something he was interested in, eventually after walking around all the vendors and shops he would see a stall just basic built from wooden materials but built as an extension to a shop it would appear to have many of its stock on display such as armour and various weaponry and tools. The design and intrict patterns and metal work on his designs would make attention be solely on the shop.

Vincent would walk up to the works on display and admire them in amazement just as he was about to turn around and enter the store, a large but fat blacksmith with a long grey flock of hair and large grizzly beard would appear behind him. Covered in ash and soot from the smoke and embers of the hot forge flames he would address Vincent but as the old farmer he was still masquerading as "bringing back memory of old eh? seems like you got just as much as time as me on you! hahaha.... So was you window shopping or was you still active and needed arms?" The blacksmith eyes would widen as he was a merry person it seemed but Vincent could also smell the alcohol on his breath seems like he was a wavy blacksmith.

"yes i would like an arm im very much active actually it is very foolish to just assume something about someone on there appearance but look can be very deceiving remember this blacksmith" Vincent old man eyes would squint to signify that the blacksmith was very wrong and come across in the wrong demonur. Vincent would look at the handiwork that the smith has managed on his crafts, nothing really striked him until he came across a unique dagger in design being black in the hilt and a black pommel in the bottom of the shaft with the blade being a different design to the usual daggers this spoke to Vincent almost. He would go over and take it off the shelf. "This is very interesting how much?"

The blacksmith sorta quaked as he pulled the dagger of the shelf as it seemed it had some history attached to it "500 ryo" The blacksmith and his jolly nature soon turned swiftly now being grim in the face and non jovial in nature "just leave it on the side and begone with the vile thing as soon as i get rid of it the better" This would leave some questions for Vincent but it wouldnt matter as he spent much of his day checking out the market and wanting to move on for the night. "sure thing... i wont even ask pleasure doing business with you" Vincent would place the ryo on the table and leave his shop heading for the local tavern.

Mission finished.

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Coming from here

Remy finally makes it to the Market. Tons of people just walking around some with smiles and others not so. He knows Python is a shinobi and most shinobis are well aware of two things here, the bank and artifacts. He heads over to the bank first. There no one would give any information out at all. Remy headed to the market where they sell Artifacts but other items also. He started looking around and noticed a man drunk behind a a counter. He looks like a blacksmith. He walks up to him and explains to him who is looking for and shows a picture of him in the updated bingo book he has. The man looked and looked but nothing he didn't know anything about him. Remy had to find him quickly. He leave the area so he can search for this man another way.

• Haha
Reactions: Troi