2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
One name stood out among the rest.
"Tiamat?"
Sasuke asked, as they approached the people. It seems there were indeed powerful forces at work. The last time Sasuke roamed the world, not much was going on and things were heading to a peaceful conclusion. He couldn't help but wonder how his presence might have altered things - if staying a recluse was the best move. But nonetheless, he pressed on. The more information he got, the better. Lena was helpful and Sasuke was sure she'd be a good ally should things take a darker turn. His eyes scanned the environment, but from the looks of things, it was just ordinary people so far.
Lena's eyebrow raised, "How long have you been out of the loop?"

She couldn't say much else considering she only came back into the loop a few months ago and it was thanks to Sado that she was caught up to speed, Sasuke must have been away for some time.

"Tiamat was a godly entity that was raised to cause havok to the Ninja World, she was recently sealed through the efforts of a large group of Shinobi. The fallout of that battle is what caused the Red Fever Outbreak. I wasn't a part of it, but I should have been."

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena's eyebrow raised, "How long have you been out of the loop?"

She couldn't say much else considering she only came back into the loop a few months ago and it was thanks to Sado that she was caught up to speed, Sasuke must have been away for some time.

"Tiamat was a godly entity that was raised to cause havok to the Ninja World, she was recently sealed through the efforts of a large group of Shinobi. The fallout of that battle is what caused the Red Fever Outbreak. I wasn't a part of it, but I should have been."
"Longer than I'd like to admit."
Sasuke said regrettably. From the sound of things, horrible entities were able to cause havoc in the Shinobi world - and he had the power to have perhaps changed the tide of things. Maybe even stopped the disease from breaking out. Nonetheless, it was now too late to look back but rather, going forward, he knew there were dangers ahead. Individuals perhaps as strong or even stronger than he is. An urge rose within him - almost like a rush. He hadn't felt this in a while. Sasuke grew stronger when faced with obstacles and adversaries. Perhaps it was time to get with the current world and adapt. Sasuke's eyes lit up, he walked forward faster. He needed to get that cure now.
"I should have been too."
He said under his breath as he moved through the crowd. A mixture of regret and motivation. Sasuke felt like he had a goal in hand. If past experiences are anything to go on - sealing a godly entity is never the end of things. Especially with the appearance of a new godlike child entering the fray and Lena confirming their connection with one another.

Last edited:

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With Shirou attending to Enkidu, Merlin found himself somewhat bored. His instinct told him to seek stimulation, clawing at him from within to find something to amuse him. His desire to leave was without any pragmatic purpose behind it, though that was how he would justify it to the Hero of Justice, cradling the young god in his arms. Tapping his staff on the ground, he turns and makes for the entrance to the clinic, waving his hand to Shirou as he walked away. "I'm off now, Emiya-kun! I won't be too long, just going to survey the surrounding area~" exiting the clinic, Merlin noticed the approach of two individuals towards the clinic, one covered by a cloak and another with no such articles of clothing, appearing rather comfortable in little more than her own skin. That was, skin held together by stitches and threads. They were easily spotted due to being the only others within the immediate area, aside from the occasional civilian wandering past. While there was certainly more to the pair than meets the eye, the incubus surmised that they were simply seeking a cure for the ailments, like the many who had done so before them. Stopping in his tracks, Merlin flashed a broad smile, pointing to the inside of the clinic "The one you seek is inside. I hope neither of you have toiled unnecessarily coming here."

His words were brief, and barely resembled a farewell. Such was a practice Merlin had become quite adept with over the years. It was that, or there was no goodbye at all. The Magus of Flowers exited the town square, heading south-west.

LLM

Reactions: Detective L

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With Shirou attending to Enkidu, Merlin found himself somewhat bored. His instinct told him to seek stimulation, clawing at him from within to find something to amuse him. His desire to leave was without any pragmatic purpose behind it, though that was how he would justify it to the Hero of Justice, cradling the young god in his arms. Tapping his staff on the ground, he turns and makes for the entrance to the clinic, waving his hand to Shirou as he walked away. "I'm off now, Emiya-kun! I won't be too long, just going to survey the surrounding area~" exiting the clinic, Merlin noticed the approach of two individuals towards the clinic, one covered by a cloak and another with no such articles of clothing, appearing rather comfortable in little more than her own skin. That was, skin held together by stitches and threads. They were easily spotted due to being the only others within the immediate area, aside from the occasional civilian wandering past. While there was certainly more to the pair than meets the eye, the incubus surmised that they were simply seeking a cure for the ailments, like the many who had done so before them. Stopping in his tracks, Merlin flashed a broad smile, pointing to the inside of the clinic "The one you seek is inside. I hope neither of you have toiled unnecessarily coming here."

His words were brief, and barely resembled a farewell. Such was a practice Merlin had become quite adept with over the years. It was that, or there was no goodbye at all. The Magus of Flowers exited the town square, heading south-west.

LLM

The quick appearance of an interesting fellow stopped Sasuke's internal train of thought. He quickly confirmed that their travels were not for naught. The individual in question was quite pale and seemed a bit out of place . He seemed to be quite gentle in nature and his smile seemed sincere. An interesting contrast to current events. Sasuke couldn't help but wonder who he was, but he had one goal in mind right now - and the man confirmed it. Sasuke merely nodded his head in reaction.

"Thanks."

He said, as he moved forward towards the area inside, removing his hood as he entered. Sasuke looked back and gestured Lena to follow.

"Come, Lena. Seems we're lucky after all."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Mirabelle had been idle in her involvement lately, from her recent defeat at the hands of the Spectral Champion, though this was more of a forfeit on her end. To finally coming home to Tsumigakure only to find out a massive cure has already been introduced to the public. Many merchants across the world had managed to gain their own stock of the infamous supply. She wished everyone the best, now that the world has finally been able to move forward from this pandemic. She was currently staying in a small building not too far from the clinic, as she glanced out the window looking into its general direction. She was curious as to what events played out behind the scenes, her curiosity for knowledge itched at her neck. She was however denied the ability to sit in audience with the one caretaker of the child and the doctor. “Sigh, what a waste of time” she said to herself, having spent so much time trying to get the cure.

Only to be bested by a mere child, though calling a simple child would be an understatement. Many things remained a mystery to her, like the murals she saw at the ruins several weeks ago, to Tiamat’s very existence, now this “miracle child”. There was many pieces to the puzzle, but the Hayabusa maiden couldn’t help but wonder. She could try and seek out Solomon, wherever he is but last she heard of him was being in Tsumigakure in audience to Lord Sado. She picked up her material, as she was now fully back to full strength as she puts on a rather neat dress. She walked out into the small town roads when she noticed so many youthful faces that once looked on the verge of death, instantly revived. She figured enough amounts of time had passed; she walked into the direction of the clinic to pay the doctor a visit.

However she noticed he had company already, arriving towards the door. One of them was the woman who seemed to be a friend of Sado’s but the other was another stranger. “Pardon me” she said, passing the dark haired male. She noticed that the red haired caretaker was still here but the other male had been long gone. She bow slightly in respect to the doctor, as her sapphire blue eyes beamed in happiness. “Seems you pulled it off, you all truly saved humanity…I’d like to thank you all, you have Tsumigakure’s gratitude” she said to them. Her smile however faded slowly as she turned into the direction of where her home was. Owatatsumi, she has not been there in some time but she figured they would be fine now. “I wonder how Chise is doing…” she thought for a moment, but her as quickly as it came, it faded away. “Doctor, if you don’t mind me asking…how exactly did you make that cure? What concoction allowed you to do such a miracle…I’ve been working so hard to find the man who claimed to have the cure. He was of the Ronin faction…but I failed in succeeding in finding him. When I went back to the tower, it seemed that they completely changed up. It’s unfortunate the winner of the tournament was too selfish for their own good…a lot of this mess would have never had happened. So many lives lost…” she said as her eyes narrowed inward in annoyance.

But what done is done, don’t ya think?” she said now approaching the man with the baby. “Well aren’t you cute, humanity truly has you to thank for as well hehe” she said touched the head of the child. His green eyes where alluring, almost like doll's eyes.

@Detective L @Never @NRP Botman @Imperfect @Drackos

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from: Here.

This message marks the beginning of my mission using the following storyboard elements:
  • Visit a Marketplace for the first time (Custom; 1)
  • Do a good deed (1)
  • Acquire the cure to the virus (Custom; 1)
Summary: In the company of Sado Yasutora, Chise had made the trek to the marketplace that resided within Tsuchi Heihō in order to acquire a vial of the cure that was needed to relieve herself of the virus that had plagued so many others. In the process of searching for it, however, she happens upon a lost, unfortunate soul in need..

After a short transition from the Capital of Tsumigakure in the Graveyard of Sin, across the region of the Grand Divide in the company of Sado and Ruth, Chise had finally arrived in Tsuchi Heihō; the region known to home the marketplace nearest to the village that was distributing the cure
for the Red Fever virus that had been collectively wreaking havoc on the entirety of the known world indiscriminately. So much effort had gone into the process of discovering this cure. It was even supposedly being handed out at the tournament that had taken place not long ago, yet given the suspicious events that had followed the conclusion of such a spontaneous and "convenient" event, Chise had her doubts that the cure was truly what they claimed it was.. Even now she wondered about the legitimacy of the cure that was now being mass produced: Had it been properly tested for side effects, examined for strain integrity..? She shook her head as if to cast aside these doting thoughts. She was no expert in the medical fields, least of all because she had studied the bare basics of it till this point. Even if others would agree with her concerns, no doubt there was finite time to push the cure while it was even remotely reliable at this stage, before any other developments could occur that would potentially set it back by drastic proportions.

For now, she simply needed to be grateful that there was any hope for a relief effort at all. After a short travel across the roads leading from the edge of the region, Chise had finally found herself entering into the bustling streets of the marketplace, or at least managed to make it to their edge where she hesitated for a moment, peering from side-to-side in an effort to just make heads or tails of her surroundings. No doubt there was somewhere specific that she needed to go in order to acquire the cure, but.. where? She carefully turned her focus down one direction, then another, hoping to find any signs or hints as to the direction that she needed to start in. She could always ask for directions, but everything seemed so.. busy; everyone constantly flowing with somewhere else to be that she was afraid to step into it and be swept away like a strong current. She needed to start somewhere, though.. and standing around waiting for the answer to pop out at her wasn't getting her any traction.

Just as Chise was about to step forward in an effort to begin her own flowing momentum, she caught a weeping voice that seemed quite close. She hesitated, her gaze surfing across the blurring motions surrounding her as she attempted to catch where it had been coming from. "Chise, over here." She heard the beckoning call of Ruth's voice, directing her attention toward him where she followed his pointing tail. Between the flowing bodies that were rushing in either direction of the isles of stalls and walls of crates and barrels, she spotted a small child standing still as a statue, fearful to move with their hands balled up, tucked tightly against their eyes as if to wipe away the flowing moisture that wouldn't stop.. Chise stood carefully for a time, waiting for even the slightest break in the crowd that she'd immediately take advantage of to slip through, popping out on the other side with little more than a bump to the shoulder and a "Watch it!" from some passing voice that immediately grew faint the moment she heard it. She casually approached the child, careful not to rush them as she casually brought herself to a crouched position in front of them, Ruth standing beside Chise, his tail coiling around the pair as if in effort to encourage others to give them a wider berth.

"Hey there." Chise hummed in a faintly elevated volume as if to make sure her voice reached over the bellowing noise of the surrounding crowd, yet gentle in tone to soften the delivery as much as she could. The child's attention slowly peeled away from their hands, looking up at Chise with swollen, puffy eyes that suggested they had been this way for at least several minutes or longer. Chise's brows knitted together in concern, eyeing the child for a short while before offering a reassuring smile. "Are you lost? Or hurt?" The child remained quiet for a time, apart from the occasional hiccup and stifling, sharp inhale in an effort to gather some reflection of composure enough to try and answer her. The girl simply nodded as if to try and give some kind of answer until she had the ability to speak somewhat coherently. "m-My dad.. i-I don't know where he went.." Those words struck a harsh cord against her chest, causing her to subconsciously lift a hand to grip tightly at the left side of her clothing.. She knew this was different to what she was thinking, but it still resonated more than she had hoped it would..

Taking a moment to bury her surfacing thoughts, Chise finally nodded in acknowledgement, extending a hand toward the child with a faint smile upon her lips. "I see. Well, let's find him together then. My name's Chise." The girl continued to huff for a short while as she tried to reel in her emotions to the best of her young, inexperienced capabilities, yet she seemed quick to do so. Slowly she extended a hand to take Chise's, who shook it gently as a form of reassuring greeting. "m-My name's.. Meena.." From there, Chise slowly stood up, turning her attention one way then the other past her shoulders in an effort to see if she might spot anyone among the crowd that looked lost themselves, as though looking for someone, yet no one seemed to fit the bill.. She turned her attention to Ruth, who seemed to nod almost immediately without so much as a word being spoken to him. He trotted casually up to the child, turning his red eyes to her from his own flank as his tail swayed behind him. Chise smiled softly at the gesture; her eyes shifting to the girl as she carefully picked her up and set the young girl atop of Ruth as if mounted like a horse, whom seemed entirely unaffected by the child's added weight in the least. The girl leaned forward as if to hug against him, her small hands combing through his top layer of fur to grab lightly hold of to feel safe from falling off at any moment.

"Alright then. Where was the last place you remember seeing him?" Chise asked. The answer was less than helpful as the girl simply looked around as if to try and remember any of her surroundings, hopeful that something might stand out in her memory, but instead eventually began to let out a sob as she began to realize her own predicament all over again. Chise lightly patted the girl's head, once more smiling to her in an effort to sooth her thoughts. "Don't worry about it.. He's looking for you too. I promise. We just have to keep looking for him as well." Though she maintained the smile upon her face that seemed to help the girl find some sense of comfort in her words, even Chise had a hard time swallowing what she had said. Her own past experiences aside, she needed to believe that the girl's father was actually looking for her as well. Otherwise...

With no time wasted further, Chise and Ruth had begun to make their way through the crowd, their eyes constantly catching every corner and passing over each line of each stall in an effort to spot someone that seemed to be looking for someone. They constantly checked with the girl every time they'd find a new fairly large group of people, hopeful that she'd recognize someone amongst them, yet never baring fruit. Each considerable sum of time that would pass without any progress seemed to sink Chise's heart deeper and deeper. She wasn't sure what to do.. Perhaps she could look for Sado again; he was far more experienced that she was with the world in general, it was possible he'd have some solutions or ideas, but that still didn't guarantee that it would solve the problem.. Doubt began to creep into her thoughts for the girl, her emerald eyes turning to the sky to eye the orange hue that had begun to set against the sky, hinting that the evening was approaching and the sunset was near. If this went on much longer, they'd have no choice but to try something else, that may take much longer until they could be reunited..

Chise had settled for one final road to walk down before she'd make the decision to call it off and take the girl somewhere safe for the night until they could pick up the search again in the morning. As they strolled along the edge of the street, following it's path passed several closing stalls or ones that were simply setting up lights and lanterns to illuminate their booths in the approaching darkness of night. Suddenly, they heard a voice call out in the distance, one that seemed to stir the young girl's attention more than any other. "Meena!" A man stood by a stall that seemed fairly large yet simple in it's design. He held a bag in his arm as he moved to rush toward them. The girl quickly leapt off of Ruth's back as she moved to rush
toward him as well, meeting him halfway before being swept up by the man, holding her tight in a hug as he sighed heavily in relief. "I'm never letting you out of my sight again, silly girl.." Chise smiled as she watched the pair reunite at last. Her heart thrummed with excitement, yet she still seemed to feel an unusual pit in her stomach that she couldn't quite explain.. It was as if she longed for something similar; projecting an imaginary reflection of herself into this exact scenario with the father she couldn't quite remember the face of anymore.

"Thank you for bringing her here. I owe you a great debt.." The man stated matter-of-factly toward Chise, who perked up from her thoughts upon being addressed. She simply waved her hand in front of herself dismissively, offered a shake of her head as an added effort while simply smiling. "Oh, no not at all. I'm just happy it all worked out." She hummed rather sheepishly. The man lifted a brow as he eyed the headband on her bicep, staring at it a moment before returning his attention to her directly. "You're a Shinobi from Tsumigakure, right?" With a faint nod, Chise peeked down at her own arm to eye the headband. "I am. I came here to look for the cure being distributed, but I've had a difficult time finding it. Ah, that is, even before I saw your daughter of course." The man smiled as he lifted his the bag he held in his hand opposite of the one he used to hold his daughter now, all while offering a nodding gesture past his shoulder toward the direction of the building he had been standing at before seeing them. "You don't say? Well that's exactly why I'm here too. That's where they're distributing it over there; we came here together to pick one up for each of us before we got separated.. I had hoped if anyone found her, they were likely here for the cure themselves as well, so they'd eventually make their way here. Glad I was right." He said with a soft chuckle. He seemed to know that Chise didn't exactly know where the distribution was for the cure to begin with, so it was hardly how she managed to find him, but yet he was pleased with the outcome regardless. Chise peered past the man's shoulder toward the building before looking back to him, smiling in return. "Well then, I guess I should go get one myself before they're out. Thank you for letting me know." With that, Chise quickly began to rush toward the building, only to hear "Chise!" call out from behind her almost as soon as she passed them. Stopping, she turned her emerald eyes back around, eyeing the small girl standing hand-in-hand with her father, waving happily toward her with a beaming, toothy smile upon her face. Chise's features softened as she smiled in return, offering a soft wave back before continuing on toward the building.

Stepping inside, she eyed the front desk where several people manned stations, each talking with someone that all were clearly hear for the same thing. Chise waited patiently for a spot to clear before approaching herself. She eyed the supposed nurse behind the counter, waiting for them to finish up with whatever they had been handling from their previous engagement before suddenly setting a vial down onto the counter between them without so much as a word being spoken in the process. Chise blinked, mildly confused as she waited a moment before eyeing the nurse. "Uhm.. is there anything I need to give you for this?" The nurse simply nodded as she lifted a board. "Name and village" was all they said, implying that they needed Chise's name, likely to mark down that she had already received her own vial. "Ah. Chise Hatori. Tsumigakure." She mused in quick response. She watched as the nurse jotted down what she had been given before nodding to Chise affirmatively, raising a hand to wave up the next person behind her as if to move things along. Grabbing hold of the vial, Chise stepped aside and left the building, eyeing it intently for a time. "Huh.. I'm not sure why, but I thought it'd be more difficult than that.." She whispered to herself as she stared at the fluid filled vial. She uncorked it, swirled the contents around a bit before tipping it back with her head, quickly swallowing the contents. She immediately felt the need to vomit as the substance touched her tongue; a repulsive flavor that she would rather have lived her life without ever tasting, yet medicine was hardly ever pleasant to the senses, least of all to taste. She shook her head rapidly, as if in an attempt to rattle herself out of focusing on the taste long enough for it to pass. "Bleh.. You'd think the least they could do is mix it in with applesauce or something.."

This message marks the end of my mission.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even being barged in on didn't disrupt the group, completely focused on Enkidu as he revealed his name. So when Mirabelle rudely entered a private place of business and asked her questions, Iskandrous simply ignored her. History was being written before their eyes, and the young androgynous Dr. Iskandrous could appreciate a front row seat to the metaphorical action. But before Mirabelle could even touch Enkidu, Iskandrous shushed her, angrily motioning for her to step back.

A few moments had passed after Enkidu said his name and his eyes remained open, but he spoke no words. His eyes wandered the room, spending the most time gazing into Emiya's but also taking in the other sights. He appreciated the color of Iskandrous's walls, the various medicinal herbs scattered around, and the people that were with him. Though it brought no smile to his face, he was an expressionless near-infant looking child. But in that moment he suddenly glowed with a violent bright light; Enkidu would disappear from Emiya's carrier into nothingness for a brief moment. Iskandrous gasped, "Where did...what?!" His pink hair flopped back and forth as he looked side to side, surveying the room for whatever evidence he could find of the child's disappearance. Though it wouldn't take long to reveal the mystery, as another bright light illuminated the room from the table off to the side. The Chains of Heaven reappeared, though he looked radically different. He now appeared as a young boy, roughly a child that appeared like a six year old. His hair had grown much longer, nearly reaching the back of his knees in length. It was pure green hair, accentuating his brilliant green eyes and pale delicate skin. "I am not a human." He spoke, finally, though with no trace of emotion in his voice. With his reappearance he also manifested new clothes; white rags that dragged along the floor. They weren't much, but it was similar to what Enkidu had observed from some humans in the two marketplaces he had been to so far. Nothing extravagant, but it did keep him modest. "I do not grow like humans. I grow as my perception of the world is shaped," he spoke so straight forward, so candidly, that it was almost like he expected these humans to know how he worked.

"He's soooooo CUTE!" It was Iskandrous to break the silence now, practically leaping at Enkidu and hugging him. The child-god's expressionless face was suddenly left shocked, eyes widened at Iskandrous's frank advance on him.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Really?” Mirabelle thought to herself, watching as the feminine doctor behave quite rude. She had never seen this type of behavior from him. As she was about to retort, she noticed the child disappeared as well. He would reappear, but his appearance was drastically changed. He was more in appearance to a young boy with long emerald green hair. He spoke, indication his existence to not be of human origins. Mira was intrigued, her eyes studied the child as he looked as human as anyone else present but it was evident his power transcended beyond their comprehension. “Well that’s a pleasant surprise” she said approaching the child as the doctor hugged him.

Don’t be alarmed haha that is what you call physical affection. The embrace of humans making contact with one another to express themselves. May I ask for your name?” she asked the God Child.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status

LLM
The quick appearance of an interesting fellow stopped Sasuke's internal train of thought. He quickly confirmed that their travels were not for naught. The individual in question was quite pale and seemed a bit out of place . He seemed to be quite gentle in nature and his smile seemed sincere. An interesting contrast to current events. Sasuke couldn't help but wonder who he was, but he had one goal in mind right now - and the man confirmed it. Sasuke merely nodded his head in reaction.
"Thanks."
He said, as he moved forward towards the area inside, removing his hood as he entered. Sasuke looked back and gestured Lena to follow.
"Come, Lena. Seems we're lucky after all."
Lena quickly tried to catch up with Sasuke as he had this sudden urgency to pick up the pace and get to the cure as quick as possible. It seemed hearing of Tiamat's descent on the world had given him a drive, a familiar guilt she had must have resided in the other Uchiha as well.

"W-wait Sasuke." Though the two quickly halted in their tracks as a more interesting fellow addressed them. Lena looked the feminine looking man over as he confirmed that the God Child was amongst the people here. The man left and Sasuke entered with his blessing.

"I don't think Luck played a factor here." Lena followed Sasuke.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena quickly tried to catch up with Sasuke as he had this sudden urgency to pick up the pace and get to the cure as quick as possible. It seemed hearing of Tiamat's descent on the world had given him a drive, a familiar guilt she had must have resided in the other Uchiha as well.

"W-wait Sasuke." Though the two quickly halted in their tracks as a more interesting fellow addressed them. Lena looked the feminine looking man over as he confirmed that the God Child was amongst the people here. The man left and Sasuke entered with his blessing.

"I don't think Luck played a factor here." Lena followed Sasuke.

The room was filled with a few people Sasuke didn't know - but it didn't matter, they all were there for the child. The supposed God like being that was able to cure the disease and deliver Sasuke from his current predicament. Lena's words were barely cold when something unexpected happened. A sudden bright light burst from the child and he disappeared. Only to reappear, now looking much older.

"Space time manipulation and shape changing abilities?"

Sasuke thought. This "child" was not human - and he said so himself. Sasuke couldn't help but wonder what his origin was. Nonetheless, Sasuke approached the individuals.

"Then you have yet to see a lot of this world."

Sasuke said coldly in response to the child's revelation of his sudden change.

"I am in need of healing."

He said, getting straight to the point of why he was there. And yet, he was brimming with questions. But now might not have been the right time to ask - seeing as there were others, seeking answers too.

@NRP Botman

Reactions: Never

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
What happened before Lena's eyes was an impossibility which ever more confirmed the mystery of this child. Sasuke also seemed to be in a sort of cold shock. Though with this new appearance, there was no doubt that this was the child she had seen before, now speaking words and not asleep like a helpless baby. There was a degree of maturity within the young God, even in such a short span of seeing him last. Lena didn't know what to say, she simply waited for Sasuke to be healed which would occur swiftly since his presence among the being was all that was needed.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even being barged in on didn't disrupt the group, completely focused on Enkidu as he revealed his name. So when Mirabelle rudely entered a private place of business and asked her questions, Iskandrous simply ignored her. History was being written before their eyes, and the young androgynous Dr. Iskandrous could appreciate a front row seat to the metaphorical action. But before Mirabelle could even touch Enkidu, Iskandrous shushed her, angrily motioning for her to step back.

A few moments had passed after Enkidu said his name and his eyes remained open, but he spoke no words. His eyes wandered the room, spending the most time gazing into Emiya's but also taking in the other sights. He appreciated the color of Iskandrous's walls, the various medicinal herbs scattered around, and the people that were with him. Though it brought no smile to his face, he was an expressionless near-infant looking child. But in that moment he suddenly glowed with a violent bright light; Enkidu would disappear from Emiya's carrier into nothingness for a brief moment. Iskandrous gasped, "Where did...what?!" His pink hair flopped back and forth as he looked side to side, surveying the room for whatever evidence he could find of the child's disappearance. Though it wouldn't take long to reveal the mystery, as another bright light illuminated the room from the table off to the side. The Chains of Heaven reappeared, though he looked radically different. He now appeared as a young boy, roughly a child that appeared like a six year old. His hair had grown much longer, nearly reaching the back of his knees in length. It was pure green hair, accentuating his brilliant green eyes and pale delicate skin. "I am not a human." He spoke, finally, though with no trace of emotion in his voice. With his reappearance he also manifested new clothes; white rags that dragged along the floor. They weren't much, but it was similar to what Enkidu had observed from some humans in the two marketplaces he had been to so far. Nothing extravagant, but it did keep him modest. "I do not grow like humans. I grow as my perception of the world is shaped," he spoke so straight forward, so candidly, that it was almost like he expected these humans to know how he worked.

"He's soooooo CUTE!" It was Iskandrous to break the silence now, practically leaping at Enkidu and hugging him. The child-god's expressionless face was suddenly left shocked, eyes widened at Iskandrous's frank advance on him.
Apologies for the delayed response. ( '-')

With so much happening within Iskandrous' clinic, Shirō focused squarely on Enkidu. Emiya's surprise at Enkidu's ability to travel across distances wasn't as big as his his reaction to the God's appearance on the other side of that journey. Teleportation wasn't particularly new to the Surgebinder after all, he teleported weapons and tools into his hands all the time, whether for self-defense or meal prep. But Enkidu's new form, while surprising, was in-line with what he had stated, basically the more he learned, the more like an adult he would become, regardless of time. He was a God after all, a being to whom time meant little to nothing. So for a being who was days old at most to take the appearance of a growing child, it was a sign that he'd learned a lot in that short amount of time. What Enkidu said was rather perplexing however, perhaps not to everyone, but to Emiya it was a logical fallacy.

"You know, Enkidu, that's not all that different from a human. I mean, how can someone grow if they don't accumulate information and experiences? Sure, humans will physically grow as time goes on, but that's not all growth is. So even though you go about it in a way more literal way than anyone else, you're still not that different. Plus, that difference is why a lot of people aren't suffering any more, so that's a good thing if anything."

The somewhat preachy tone was out-of-character for Emiya, but it was true all the same. Looking over at Enkidu's face as Iskandrous emphatically showed his surprise and affection for the newly grown child, Emiya could see a crack in that cold, emotionless facade. While it wasn't what he wanted to see most, a smile, it was something; Surprise.

Seeing Enkidu's new form did provoke more than surprise however. It brought to mind a thought; what came next? Enkidu wasn't necessarily helpless before, but he was far more autonomous now. He could do what he wanted, if he even wanted anything to begin with. He didn't need to be "babied", leaving Emiya the question of what to do next. Though he was responsible for bringing Enkidu into the world, that was more circumstantial to the God's presence than anything. Anyone technically could have been the one to make first contact as it were, so what purpose did he really serve if he stuck around, other than protection? Which to be frank would be rather amusing when compared to the unfathomable capacities of a literal God. It wasn't a particularly serious thought, but it was dwelling on his mind all the same. The Red Fever was, for all intents and purposes, cured, and that was, in a roundabout way, the main reason he came to Tsumigakure in the first place, begging the question; Why was he still here?

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apologies for the delayed response. ( '-')

With so much happening within Iskandrous' clinic, Shirō focused squarely on Enkidu. Emiya's surprise at Enkidu's ability to travel across distances wasn't as big as his his reaction to the God's appearance on the other side of that journey. Teleportation wasn't particularly new to the Surgebinder after all, he teleported weapons and tools into his hands all the time, whether for self-defense or meal prep. But Enkidu's new form, while surprising, was in-line with what he had stated, basically the more he learned, the more like an adult he would become, regardless of time. He was a God after all, a being to whom time meant little to nothing. So for a being who was days old at most to take the appearance of a growing child, it was a sign that he'd learned a lot in that short amount of time. What Enkidu said was rather perplexing however, perhaps not to everyone, but to Emiya it was a logical fallacy.

"You know, Enkidu, that's not all that different from a human. I mean, how can someone grow if they don't accumulate information and experiences? Sure, humans will physically grow as time goes on, but that's not all growth is. So even though you go about it in a way more literal way than anyone else, you're still not that different. Plus, that difference is why a lot of people aren't suffering any more, so that's a good thing if anything."

The somewhat preachy tone was out-of-character for Emiya, but it was true all the same. Looking over at Enkidu's face as Iskandrous emphatically showed his surprise and affection for the newly grown child, Emiya could see a crack in that cold, emotionless facade. While it wasn't what he wanted to see most, a smile, it was something; Surprise.
Seeing Enkidu's new form did provoke more than surprise however. It brought to mind a thought; what came next? Enkidu wasn't necessarily helpless before, but he was far more autonomous now. He could do what he wanted, if he even wanted anything to begin with. He didn't need to be "babied", leaving Emiya the question of what to do next. Though he was responsible for bringing Enkidu into the world, that was more circumstantial to the God's presence than anything. Anyone technically could have been the one to make first contact as it were, so what purpose did he really serve if he stuck around, other than protection? Which to be frank would be rather amusing when compared to the unfathomable capacities of a literal God. It wasn't a particularly serious thought, but it was dwelling on his mind all the same. The Red Fever was, for all intents and purposes, cured, and that was, in a roundabout way, the main reason he came to Tsumigakure in the first place, begging the question; Why was he still here?
"Please..." He pushed and shoved against Iskandrous's tight hug, though couldn't free himself. "He's just so cute!" The pink haired physician continued to be overwhelmed by the God-Child's appearance, pushing and pulling on him more and more. "Please!" He repeated, until finally using a fraction of his true strength to grab Iskandrous's wrists and throw him off to the side without harming him. He had been growing stronger, exponentially so, over the past month since leaving the Hokubu Ocean. Though he was not yet suited for battle, he could feel his Divine Core adapting to his new environment. It wouldn't be long until the Chains of Heaven would develop into a fully fledged divinity, a being on the same level as the once supreme gods Marduk and his siblings. "Yes, Shirou. Humans were created in the visage of the Gods. While you bear souls, compared to our Divine Cores, we are not terribly different and many parallels can be drawn between the two...." Enkidu reached behind him, grabbing a handful of his green hair and pulling it down his shoulder to keep from tripping on it. He stepped toward Iskandrous's medicinal table and hopped on it, taking a seat. "Though I have decided to walk alongside the path of humans because of the kindness you showed me in the depths of that ocean." With his hand he directed it toward Sasuke, sensing his illness, and used his power over Chaos to cure him just like he did many others who came before. Sasuke would feel the grip of the Red Fever's symptoms suddenly alleviated. "Though the Red Fever may be in its waning stage now, an even greater storm is coming." He spoke without emotion, once again with a straight forward tone. But it was clear: an ominous warning of the days, weeks, and months to come.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
No commentary once more it seemed, the Dragon Empress simply watched the exchanged between the God Child and infamous doctor. Shirou’s words did seem to resonate a bit with Mirabelle. While she was only twenty six, she felt her growth was only starting to improve more and more given time, could develop into a more powerful force. Never the less, her attention was guided back as the God threw the doctor to the wayside, almost effortlessly. Enkidu’s power was truly fearsome, something the Empress wish to never have to fight against. Mirabelle remained quiet at first, simply watching him from head to toe and listening she wanted to get answers herself. “What storm?” her eyes narrowed inwards as she thought to herself.

Her eyes, she was serious as she proceeded to ask a few questions. “There’s more coming, but can we rely on only your power alone? Aren’t there the others still around? If so, why didn’t they come to our aid? We fought Tiamat, but my Kage told me there was nothing more than a mere avatar…her true form is locked away still. Somehow they managed to seal her away, but the origins ‘how’ it happened still remain a mystery to us…perhaps you can grant us insight on this, Enkidu-kun so that maybe we can use it again to protect ourselves” she gestured to the God Child.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Please..." He pushed and shoved against Iskandrous's tight hug, though couldn't free himself. "He's just so cute!" The pink haired physician continued to be overwhelmed by the God-Child's appearance, pushing and pulling on him more and more. "Please!" He repeated, until finally using a fraction of his true strength to grab Iskandrous's wrists and throw him off to the side without harming him. He had been growing stronger, exponentially so, over the past month since leaving the Hokubu Ocean. Though he was not yet suited for battle, he could feel his Divine Core adapting to his new environment. It wouldn't be long until the Chains of Heaven would develop into a fully fledged divinity, a being on the same level as the once supreme gods Marduk and his siblings. "Yes, Shirou. Humans were created in the visage of the Gods. While you bear souls, compared to our Divine Cores, we are not terribly different and many parallels can be drawn between the two...." Enkidu reached behind him, grabbing a handful of his green hair and pulling it down his shoulder to keep from tripping on it. He stepped toward Iskandrous's medicinal table and hopped on it, taking a seat. "Though I have decided to walk alongside the path of humans because of the kindness you showed me in the depths of that ocean." With his hand he directed it toward Sasuke, sensing his illness, and used his power over Chaos to cure him just like he did many others who came before. Sasuke would feel the grip of the Red Fever's symptoms suddenly alleviated. "Though the Red Fever may be in its waning stage now, an even greater storm is coming." He spoke without emotion, once again with a straight forward tone. But it was clear: an ominous warning of the days, weeks, and months to come.
No commentary once more it seemed, the Dragon Empress simply watched the exchanged between the God Child and infamous doctor. Shirou’s words did seem to resonate a bit with Mirabelle. While she was only twenty six, she felt her growth was only starting to improve more and more given time, could develop into a more powerful force. Never the less, her attention was guided back as the God threw the doctor to the wayside, almost effortlessly. Enkidu’s power was truly fearsome, something the Empress wish to never have to fight against. Mirabelle remained quiet at first, simply watching him from head to toe and listening she wanted to get answers herself. “What storm?” her eyes narrowed inwards as she thought to herself.

Her eyes, she was serious as she proceeded to ask a few questions. “There’s more coming, but can we rely on only your power alone? Aren’t there the others still around? If so, why didn’t they come to our aid? We fought Tiamat, but my Kage told me there was nothing more than a mere avatar…her true form is locked away still. Somehow they managed to seal her away, but the origins ‘how’ it happened still remain a mystery to us…perhaps you can grant us insight on this, Enkidu-kun so that maybe we can use it again to protect ourselves” she gestured to the God Child.
Solomon had said the same thing about Gods possessing a "Divine Core". What exactly that was, or meant was lost upon Emiya however. The interesting part is that it was a God's equivalent to the Human soul, and yet, both times, it sounded like a physical thing that resided within the body and could be interacted with, unlike the Soul, which required specific abilities, like the Rinnegan, though Emiya didn't know very much about the Doujutsu, or the Soul for that matter. What mattered was that, because of his actions in the Hokubu, Enkidu stated he would "Walk alongside humanity". Did that mean, if someone else were to have awakened Enkidu, and not shown him kindness, he would side against them? It was a harrowing thought, making an enemy out of one who could literally rewrite reality as an afterthought, erasing a plague as easily as a human could erase the life of an insect. Thankfully this wasn't the case, and that only left Enkidu's last words to consider.

"Mirabelle might have asked a bit too much, but I'm just as concerned. What do you mean there's a "greater storm" coming?

He let his words hang there for a moment. Unlike Mirabelle whose enthusiasm and thirst for knowledge got the better of her desire to hear of this approaching "storm", Emiya would tackle it one part at a time. Was it a literal warning? That a literal natural disaster was about to sweep through the world? Was it a metaphor for a destructive force on the level of a natural disaster? In that case, was it another way to refer to Tiamat, or something else entirely? Quite a few interpretations, but he kept his guesses to himself. Keeping the question simple, he wanted a simple answer to cut through the obfuscation, before asking anything else of the growing Divine being.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
This post begins a mission utilizing the following elements:

• Confront problems/issues concerning one’s clan (C – Rank)
  • Indulge in self-reflection of one’s behavior (D –Rank)
  • Deny one’s claim to leadership/royalty (C – Rank)

A small sweat bead grew on the maiden’s forehead, a realization of her rather abrupt behave. It seems the Hayabusa had overstayed her welcome in this situation, her rather crazed behavior and desires to learn made her rational a bit misleading. “Sorry, if you’ll excuse me…” she said bowing to all present as she silently left the building, her hair bangs keeping a shadow over her eyes. As she closed the door behind her, she simply started to wander throughout the small settlement, many eyes of the common folk wondered what had happened to the once vibrant maiden. Her change of mood was pretty characteristic of a woman of much emotion. One of the other reasons was due to the arrival of someone within the landmark. Her Taijin allowed her to be aware of the approaching Hayabusa, but for them to accurately find her could only mean someone among them was at least of Master Ninja rank as well.

However she knew who it was, an old face would appear from the crowd of individuals. “Tengen” she said, her voice rather weak. The fellow clansman and his set of wives trailing not too far behind him stopped at the sight of the clan’s very own princess in such a pathetic looking state. The Sound Pillar’s eyes couldn’t help but focus in on her eyes, he knew something was bothering her but he didn’t want to pry into business that wasn’t his own. He came to her for a reason, as she approached her and kneeled. “Mirabelle Hayabusa, we’ve come with word from the Dragon Elders” he said, Mira’s sapphire eyes glanced over to them. She didn’t know what to expect, perhaps it was orders to return home. “Please, no need for the…” she tried to finish but was cut off when Tengen took a letter out from his pouch and gave it to her.

Please” he said, as she was hesitant to taking the letter. Mirabelle knows Tengen and wouldn’t expect him to take no for answer. She sighed, taking the piece of paper as she opens it and peers at the words written on it. As she got further in, her eyes widened. “Reborns missing…?” she thought for a moment. Her cousin was the current Grandmaster of their generation, but with him not being around, this can only mean one thing. She glanced further down to the line “And so, you have been elected by the Elders to take his place as head of clan”. She crumbled the paper and burned it in her hands. “I really can’t” she said walking away at first but Tengen rose quickly, placing a hand on her arm. “Master Mira…I understand you have conflicts of returning home permanently…but the clan needs you in Owatasumi” he said.

Mirabelle swiftly turned to him, her eyes amber in coloration. “I SAID NO!” she yelled, attempting to run off but Tengen was almost unrivaled in speed as he drew his sword and aimed it at her neck. “Don’t make me have to drag you back with force, Mira. I don’t want to hurt you” he said. Mirabelle’s amber colored eyes didn’t fade away, now she found herself in a 4 vs 1 as his three wives geared up to fight too, kunai and shuriken drawn. “Seems you’ve forgotten who I am…” she said, as she grips his sword and erases it completely from existence. Tengen smirked, simply returning back into existence as he performed a downward diagonal slash at Mirabelle’s neck, but the Empress was quick in her reactions as well.

Surging chakra into her body, she swiftly created an clone of herself made of hot flames to take the strike for her. As she used her chakra to push herself into the air up and out of the way of the approaching maidens from behind as well. She would toss several explosive tags at them, but they countered simply throwing their own set to counteract.

The explosions left Mirabelle unable to see them but able to detect them as they tried to use the smoke as a distraction. “Seems you all need to be taught a lesson too” as she twists her body unleashing a kick that cuts through the air. The violent winds started to stir up as it pulls Tengen and his wives into the winds but Tengen was quick in response as he forged a hand seal and released an omnidirectional burst of dragon chakra. It would erase the winds before it could become into a snake but the two Master Ninjas now stood eye to eye, roughly a meter apart. “Regardless if you accept or not, you’ve been crowned head of clan. If you want to operate from here then so be it, but your people need you. We’ll be taking the cure from here too and making aim for home. Glad to see you again, Master Ninja Mirabelle” he said as he walked away with his wives in tow.

Mirabelle’s day only continued to get worse but she figured it was best she continued on with her business. As she did, she continued to roam around town, until she stumbled upon a particular red head. “CHISE!” she said in excitement as she ran over to her sister, jumping into her with a full on tackle.

(Neidan: Wuji Dao) Internal Alchemy: Way of Nothingness
Spoiler
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 10 - 70
Damage: N/A
Description: This is one of the fundamental Neidan techniques within the Hayabusa clan and the first one learned. This technique returns existence to nothingness/erases from existence. Using one of the three Dantian Hayabusa ninja render existence to nothingness. Depending on the Dantian that is used the user can manipulate physical, vital, or spiritual existence. Regardless of which application is used there are two components that can be utilized: internal or external. These two components describe the technique’s application to one’s self and outside themselves respectively. A Hayabusa ninja who utilizes the internal component with this technique manipulates their own physical, vital, and/or spiritual existence. One who utilizes external component does the same but with any entity other than themselves. Only one of the components can be used for any given application of this technique. As for the applications, only one can be used at a given time. Upon reaching higher jounin ranks (Dragon/Head Ninja and Master Ninja), Hayabusa ninja can utilize all three of the Dantian simultaneously to completely erase their own existence (internal) or that of another entity (external). When erasing one’s own existence with this technique the user can only maintain a state of non-existence for no more than one turn with and must re-appear within 10 meters of their original point. Once the user has gone to nothingness they cannot use any techniques until after they return to reality. Through the external component the user can erase the existence of another life such as summons or other shinobi though it requires prolonged contact with the target (3 turns). After contact is made the victim will begin to vanish from the ground up.

Lower Dantian: The Lower Dantian deals with physical existence. Entities such as solids and liquids, physical entities, and corporeal matter are within this Dantian’s scope. When using the internal component of this application the user is capable of erasing parts of their body as small as: bits of flesh and bone to whole limbs, organs, etc. This ability extends to physical afflictions such as poisons, toxins, pathogens and generally any other thing that integrates itself within the user’s physical being. When using this technique on the body to take off flesh and bone the user will feel as though their flesh and bone have been ripped apart and their body will suffer accordingly. For example: if the user erases their right index finger, they will feel their finger ripped off their body and will bleed profusely until stopped. The external component of this technique takes the form of transparent visual distortions similar in nature and appearance to the voids of kamui though with the ability to vary in shape and size. The shape and size are dependent on the rank of the technique. As well as the amount of matter in which one can erase is also dependent on the rank. Lower ranks means smaller areas of effect and less matter that can be erased. This technique has the ability to combat against techniques of equivalent rank or chakra input. With the external component, if anybody other than the user makes contact with the technique, they will suffer just as the user would if they used the internal component of this application. The external component of this application can be made within short range of the user but not the target unless both parties are in close range. Even then, the user cannot manifest this technique directly on their opponent without physical contact.

Middle Dantian: The Middle Dantian deals with vital existence; the existence of energy. Non-solid/liquid entities like plasmas, fire, lightning, raw chakra forms, and otherwise ethereal entities fall within this Dantian’s scope. The internal component of this application is rather simple, the user erases chakra/energy that exists within them either their own or that of another’s that is connected to the user. The amount of chakra the user can erase is proportional to the rank they use for this application. As for the external component, similar to the Lower Dantian, voids of various shapes are created which erase the chakra/energy, ethereal, and/or vital nature of entities. Again, like with the Lower Dantian, the user cannot directly manifest a chakra erasing void upon their opponents; contact with the void or between the user and the target must be established to directly affect the target.

Upper: The Upper Dantian deals with the spiritual existence of an entity. Spiritual techniques, consciousness, mental capability, and spirits are all within this Dantian’s control. The internal component of this application controls the existence of illusions, consciousness, sentience, within the user. Enemy techniques that deal with mind control or that inject their consciousness within the Hayabusa can be defended against with the internal component. Likewise, the stability and power of illusions and other spiritual techniques attached to the user can be cut down according to the rank/chakra of this technique. The external component of this application is a little different than the others. Unlike the Lower and Middle Dantian which cannot effect an opponent directly, this Dantian’s application can. With the external component the user can cause the spiritual energy of a sentient being dwindle to nothingness as long as the user has sensory perception of their target and is within range. The result of erasing the spiritual being comes in the form of fatigue and a lack of focus which prevents the target from using higher ranked techniques and progressively dims their consciousness. For example: C-ranked usage will prevent use of Forbidden rank techniques and B-rank usage would prevent S-rank and above and so on. The constraints are as follows: Only chunin level Hayabusa and above can use this technique (as it starts at C-rank) and the user must be within and maintain mid-range of the target to use C and B-rank. A-rank requires short range and S-rank direct physical contact. While using this application only two techniques can be used per turn. If the victim gets out of range of the user they will become capable of using their full power in the following turn.

Note: This technique is learned at genin level and follows similar rules for each rank. Genin can only use D-rank applications, chunin = C-rank, jounin = B-rank (upper) A-rank (lower and middle), Dragon/Head Ninja = A-rank (upper) S-rank (lower and middle), Master Ninja = All ranks.
Note: Genin and Chunin are required to use 5 to 3 hand seals respectively for any application’s external component. Jounin require one hand seal, Dragon/Head, and Master Ninja can use up to B-rank with no hand seals. Contact between user and opponent requires no hand seals.
Note: When using the external component of the Upper Dantian, using the A-ranked and above will render an opponent comatose after two turns. C and B-ranks will simply render one unconscious after 4 turns. Each turn of maintaining drains half the original chakra cost. While maintaining no other application of this technique can be used.
Note: Upper Dantian usages, regardless of the component can only be used once every other turn. A-ranked and above usage requires a two turn cool down.
Note: S-rank applications of this technique requires a one turn cool down for the Middle and Lower Dantian.
Note: To erase completely the existence of oneself or of another the user must use 70 chakra. Unlike the external component where it takes three turns to erase another, the internal component is instantaneous in its nature due to a lack of resistance from the user applying it to themselves. Upon using this advanced application either internally or externally the user will be unable to use any Neidan technique for the next two turns. Dragon Ninja and Head Ninja can use this application twice per battle and Master Ninja 3 times per battle.

(Neidan: Taij Dao ) Internal Alchemey: Way of the Supreme
Spoiler
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 10 - 60
Damage: 20 - 90
Description: Taiji Dao is the sister technique to Wuji Dao and its polar opposite. Where the latter returns existence to nothigness, Taiji Dao brings existence from nothingness. Fundamentally, the user creates physical, vital, and/or spiritual entities through the use of their Dantian. The user is also capable of returning enties they've erased with Wuji Dao back into existence in the condition they were erased. The constructs and creations that a user can conjure are limited to their imagination. These constructs, if appropriate, are capable of using Neidan techniques that coincide with the dantian used to create them (e.g physical constructs can use techniques with the lower dantian) ( the entities can, not constructs ). Like other techniques that possess the Chakra of the Dragon, the user is capable of keeping track of anything created with this technique via their Taijin ability. The basic application of this technique sees the use of one of the three dantian to create an entity. However, advanced users are capable of combining two or all three dantian to create entities with qualities of multiple dantian. Combining all three of the dantian is the equivalent to creating a sentient familiar. This technique is learned at genin rank and requires 5 hand signs for external uses. Each rank reduces the requirements for hand signs by 2. The upper echleon (Dragon, Head, Master) may use this technique B-rank and below without hand signs.

Lower Dantian: This application sees the creation of physical entities from Wuji (Nothingness). Entities created with this dantian may possess properties of any material state of matter (solids and liquids primarily) and can be created internal or external of the Hayabusa. Hayabusa are also capable of replacing or adding body parts to themselves (or others through direct contact A-rank usage) such as lost or additional limbs, appendages, or wings. Those with medical knowledge can even replace vital organs, tissues, and cells. The limitations of this technique are that: entities created must be 5 meters away from adversaries unless the user is within close range. Entities such as poisons, diseases, or composites of actual elemental natures cannot be created. Familiars created with this dantian alone are non-sentient. All created constructs possess a black reptilian scale like aesthetic pattern, representing Sokotsu.

Middle Dantian: This application sees the creation of vital/etheral entities from Wuji. Entities created with this dantian possess plasma like forms similar to lightning and fire and appear as translucent black energy. The versatility of this application is less than the lower dantian's application as it possesses no such maluable ability to be formed into multiple different states of matter. Entities created with this application is incredibly high energy giving them the capability to burn on touch or even ignite objects and beings within close proximity (ignition at A-rank and above must be within 2 meters of the entity). The user is immune to their own energy's burning effects. Like the previous application, familiars created with this dantian alone are non-sentient. Entities cannot be created within 5 meters of adversaries unless close range is already established between the user and opponent(s).

Upper Dantian: This application sees the creation of spiritual entities from Wuji. This application allows the user to create a seperate sentience within themselves, or others. This spiritual creation may appear however the user deems fit as it is only a mental representation of the consciousness. Unless created within the consciousness of another, these spiritual beings are only concievable, and communicable to the Hayabusa who created it. Unlike the previous two applications, the user may create this spiritual sentience within another as long as they are within appropriate range. However, their only function is to prevent opponents from using mental/spiritual techniques of certain levels (B-rank prevents enemies from using S-rank and above spiritual/mental techniques. Every rank above that decreases the enemy's use by 1-rank). If created inside the user, the entity acts as a partner capable of using upper dantian techniques without the need for the user's input and is unaffected by spiritual/mental techniques directed at the user. Likewise it can block spiritual techniques on the user's behalf as well (A-rank and below starting at B-rank creations and increasing by 1 rank for every rank above B). This application requires one to be chunin rank and is B-rank at minimum. B and A-rank uses require the user to be within mid-range to use against targets. S-rank requires short range and Forbidden rank requires direct physical contact.

Multi-Dantian: This sees the application of more than one of the dantian being used in one specific use. There are only 3 combinations that may arise from this; lower+upper, middle+upper, and all three combined. The former two applications are a minimum of A-rank. Creating an entity with all 3 dantian is S-rank at minimum and acts as an entirely independent existence.

Note: Genin may use this technique up to C-rank every two turns. Chunin may use this every other turn up to B-rank. Jounin may use this technique up to S-rank (A-rank for upper dantian), however S-rank usage requires a one turn cool down before re-use. Jounin are also capable of using Multi-Dantian.
Note: Dragon/Head Ninja/Master Ninja may use this technique up to Forbidden Rank but only Masters can use Forbidden Rank multi-dantian.
Note: Forbidden usage of any kind can only be used twice per battle and renders the user incapable of using any Neidan technique for two turns after use.
Note: All applications and familiars may be maintained with additional chakra per turn B-rank and below -5 chakra, A to S -10, -15 for Forbidden.
Note: Familiars consisting of multiple dantian last 4 turns if they are A-rank and 3 S-rank and above. However, only one multi-dantian familiar may exist at any given time from the user.

(Hachibushu: Oruga no miryoku) - Eight Deva Guardians: Olga's Attraction
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: Olga's Attraction is an Eight Deva Guardians technique, centered around the Naga subskill. The user begins by focusing chakra into their leg and swiping it through the air. This swiped generates intense air currents that can be shaped to form an animal. However, these air currents function differently than normal Eight Deva Guardians techniques. These air currents work similar to suction, able to pull in targets towards the user. Due to the shape manipulation involved in Eight Deva Guardians and the level of complexity and selectivity in the style, the user is able to specifically select the targets in which these air currents can effect. Once caught up in these currents, the user begins to shape the currents into a giant serpent with cutting air currents. The user effectively pulls the target into the body of the serpent causing damage on contact with it. These air currents can pull targets from up to Mid range away from the snake formation.
Note: This can only be used three times per battle with a two turn cool down in between usages.
Note: No Eight Deva Guardians techniques can be used in the same turn as this technique.

(Ninpo : Hane mawaru eafurōkabā) - Ninja Art : Gambol Shroud
Spoiler
Type : Offensive / Defensive / Supplementary
Range : Short
Chakra Cost : 30
Damage Points : 60
Description :
The User releases a burst of chakra from around there body and moves in a certain direction, whether it be forward, upwards, backwards or to the side the chakra will remain where they once stood manifesting into an element to carry different effects. The Shroud of Chakra basically stays there and takes the hit whilst the user moves out the way, though the effects could be different and be advantageous especially in close range.
Raw Shadow
A Supplementary / Defensive use, the user will release a burst of chakra and move away from it. The Chakra will notmanifest into the elemental affinity and will retain the shape of the user's body producing a sort of copy like the shadow clone but it has a tiny amount of chakra to carry some sort of form. The Body can be used to take a hit or as a temporary platform as it can also be formed whilst airborne
Burning Shadow
Good to use when the opponent is near you, the user will release a burst of chakra and move away from it. The Chakra will manifest into the elemental affinity of Fire whilst retaining the shape of the user's body, though it would explode at the user's will causing the opponent (and the user if not careful) to be blown away. The explosion as a 2 meter radius and isn't fatal, it will cause minor cuts and burns over the victim if they are caught by it.
Petrified Shadow
Good to use when the opponent is attacking you in close combat, the user will release a burst of chakra and move away from it. The Chakra will manifest into the elemental affinity of Earth whilst retaining the shape of the user's body a stone statue will be left behind as a defence. However it can also be used when the opponent tries to attack with a weapon or with their limbs, the earth manifesting around said weapon or limb to trap them as you make your next attack.
Liquid Shadow
Good to use when the opponent is moving towards you, the user will release a burst of chakra and move away from it. The Chakra will manifest into the elemental affinity of water whilst retaining the shape of the user's body, the water can either be sticky or not leaving behind a small water source or trapping a target if they manage to walk into the liquid.
Shocking Shadow
Good to use when the opponent is near you, the user will release a burst of chakra and move away from it. The Chakra will manifest into the elemental affinity of Lightning whilst retaining the shape of the user's body, the lightning will branch off from the left behind body to any target within short range and will shock them with lightning damage.

Restrictions
- Can't be use another ability in the same turn as a different one
- Usable 4 times a battle
- Requires a turn cool down after each use.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from [x]

Returning from his brief but tumultuous journey, Merlin re-enters the clinic, finding Shirou and the others he had passed by earlier standing inside. The infant, however, was nowhere to be found. But Merlin knew that the young boy, whose hair stretched down past his back, clothed in naught but a plain white rag, was that very being. Only an infant no longer. A small smile on his face, Merlin walks up to the small gathering, muttering to himself quietly "I see I've missed a thing or two while I was gone." Opting not to disrupt the conversation, he'd catch himself up by listening in.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado was able to sense out a few familiar chakra signatures, Chise, Lena and Emiya.

He sought out Lena and Chise as they was near and waited in relative silence gauging the situation.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mirabelle’s day only continued to get worse but she figured it was best she continued on with her business. As she did, she continued to roam around town, until she stumbled upon a particular red head. “CHISE!” she said in excitement as she ran over to her sister, jumping into her with a full on tackle.
Sado was able to sense out a few familiar chakra signatures, Chise, Lena and Emiya.

He sought out Lena and Chise as they was near and waited in relative silence gauging the situation.

For a time, even after having acquired the cure she had traveled for in the first place, Chise continued to wander around the marketplace in a means to explore it. She had experienced a few markets before; the occasional farmer's market and commerce festival, but nothing quite on this scale. She seemed moderately fascinated by everything; drawn in by the various banners, signs, simplistic artworks that were being used as eyecatchers for
particular booths and stalls trying to draw in their clients by giving an artistic impression of what they sold. Things like breads or socks in the form of cartoon characters with big eyes and stick hands. Everything here seemed to serve a purpose, regardless of how small or easily overlooked it might be, which had a particular appeal in and of itself.

In her exploration, Chise had settled for examining the contents of a booth she had started to pass by: Racks and displays filled with glistening jewelry of various shapes and sizes. Some incredibly gaudy, others remarkably modest. Most seemed to be made of some precious metal or another, yet there were some that seemed far more unique. Some seemed to be made of wood; carved, shaved and sculpted to have the appeal of typical jewelry, but instead of reflective metallic, they held the find grain of the wood they were cut from, carrying like a river trapped in time across every shape of every piece they were made into. It was difficult for her to pull her eyes away. She wondered what it took to make something like this, and if it were truly something that one could live their life doing in fulfillment.. Perhaps it was even something she could possibly do one day.

Amid being engrossed in her casual yet dedicated inspection of the wares in front of her, Chise had heard the abrupt call of her name coming from behind. Her green eyes perked up, first briefly in a moment of uncertainty as though unsure of whether or not she heard right, then clarity once she considered the possible recognition of the voice she heard. Before she had the opportunity to properly inspect, only enough to begin the process of pivoting along her heels, she felt the sudden weight of another's embrace envelop her in an instant. "a-Ah..!" A simple gasp was the best she could manage before being pulled in so abruptly. "Chise!" A voice called out from their side. At Chise's side, the black hound Ruth seemed ready to pounce as well, though in a far more aggressive posture.. His fur seemed to furrow like cascading waves, his snout curled into a snarl that flared his teeth; clearly he thought Chise was being attacked. In an effort to slip an arm free from the tight, encompassing hold that the familiar body had over Chise's, she finally slipped her hand out and waved toward Ruth, careful not to seem too frantic as to avoid seeming in trouble. "i-It's fine, Ruth. She's from my Village." She called out calmly, of which Ruth's red eyes seemed to shift up toward Chise's expression, as if to gather the sincerity of her words before simply sighing as though relieved such was the case, letting his posture soften, yet he seemed to keep a wary, inspecting gaze upon the "newcomer."

"I didn't know you were here, Mira-nē." Chise stated as her hands moved to rest lightly along the woman's forearms in an effort to show a small return of the gesture. The reality was that she didn't much care for public affection; or rather, she simply wasn't familiar with it in any capacity, so to say it was awkward was an understatement in her mind, yet she didn't want to seem off-putting or rude. Despite that, it still drew a faint, comforting warmth in her, of which was a pleasant counter, at the very least. "Oh, before I forget: Sado-san should be around somewhere. I was just about to go and find him to tell him where he can get the cure before I.. well, got a little distracted.." She mused softly as she let out a faint, awkward laugh, lifting a hand to rub lightly at the side of her red hair.