Tsuchi Heihō (103)

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Solomon had said the same thing about Gods possessing a "Divine Core". What exactly that was, or meant was lost upon Emiya however. The interesting part is that it was a God's equivalent to the Human soul, and yet, both times, it sounded like a physical thing that resided within the body and could be interacted with, unlike the Soul, which required specific abilities, like the Rinnegan, though Emiya didn't know very much about the Doujutsu, or the Soul for that matter. What mattered was that, because of his actions in the Hokubu, Enkidu stated he would "Walk alongside humanity". Did that mean, if someone else were to have awakened Enkidu, and not shown him kindness, he would side against them? It was a harrowing thought, making an enemy out of one who could literally rewrite reality as an afterthought, erasing a plague as easily as a human could erase the life of an insect. Thankfully this wasn't the case, and that only left Enkidu's last words to consider.
"Mirabelle might have asked a bit too much, but I'm just as concerned. What do you mean there's a "greater storm" coming?

He let his words hang there for a moment. Unlike Mirabelle whose enthusiasm and thirst for knowledge got the better of her desire to hear of this approaching "storm", Emiya would tackle it one part at a time. Was it a literal warning? That a literal natural disaster was about to sweep through the world? Was it a metaphor for a destructive force on the level of a natural disaster? In that case, was it another way to refer to Tiamat, or something else entirely? Quite a few interpretations, but he kept his guesses to himself. Keeping the question simple, he wanted a simple answer to cut through the obfuscation, before asking anything else of the growing Divine being.
"Doctorrrrrr!!!!!" The door to Iskandrous's clinic suddenly burst open as a feigned drunk Demetrias burst through it. He stumbled through, practically falling over his robes and katana, before stopping just before the pink haired male physician. "I was...I was toldddd you were the bessssttest doctorrrr here." His words were entirely slurred and distorted as he grabbed Iskandrous's coat, a goofy grin on his face before it suddenly went somber for a moment. "Wait...you are so cute!" Outwardly Demetrias's behavior was no different from a drunken warrior looking at a pretty woman, though in this case it was a 'pretty man'. But in truth his intentions were entirely sinister; it had been remarkably simple to find the gathering using what Strix had told him, his own keen awareness over life, and the hustle and bustle of Iskandrous's own clinic. It made sense that he was in the heart of one of the marketplaces of the world - it was the only way a mass produced cure could have spread so quickly around the world.

"Oh...well aren't you...something." Iskandrous awkwardly responded, his attention now turned away from Enkidu and Emiya. "And quite sudden!" She started tugging at his hands, only to realize Demetrias's monstrous strength.

"It...I might be a little...teeeeeeensy bit drunk." He said one last time before falling flat on his face, Iskandrous freed from his grasp. He didn't even bother looking at Enkidu, he didn't need to. When he walked into the door he could take in the full room, including the green haired youth on top of the table. And sure enough he could sense no soul, he could sense no life force, and he could sense no chakra from the boy. It was vastly different compared to the unique souls, chakra, and life forces in the room around him; a benefit of his trifecta of sensory awareness he gained when he was transformed into a Child of Tiamat. And it was all that confirmation he needed, nothing more. He made no offensive action, he made no attempt at taking Enkidu, or even saying anything to the boy. Outwardly his focus was entirely on grabbing at Iskandrous's ankles now, begging for a cure to his supposed inebriation. Like an actor, the Voidlord was entirely dedicated toward his act. And it seemed to have paid off - he found Enkidu. The most unique being that Demetrias, and even in his former life Sai Uchiha, had ever laid eyes upon.

"Yes, yes. I get it!" Iskandrous annoyingly kicked Demetrias's hands off his legs. "I have just what you want.... It works very fast." He forced his way over to the table Enkidu was standing on, "But after this, next time make an appointment! Can't you see we're busy here!?" Though after he shouted it he realized that a drunkard probably had no appreciation for those things anyway. Walking back, Iskandrous handed him a small cup of tea and a vial of blue medicine. "Take this, you'll feel better soon." Demetrias chugged the medicine down, much like the drinks he had pretended to have consumed. Any side effects the home remedy would have had on him never took effect, even though he wasn't drunk in the first place. His anatomy had already radically changed so dramatically that even conventional medicine couldn't effect the Child of Tiamat. He feebly attempted to stand up after drinking it, stumbling over himself slightly. Though he began to feign the drunken stupor fading from his body as each minute passed, as if the cure was working.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The commotion at the entrance of the clinic prompted Merlin to half-turn around, so as to identify its source. He was met by a cloaked warrior stumbling through the building, trying desperately to stand upright and failing miserably. Clinging onto Iskandrous, the man seemed to be in quite the... unflattering state. A brow raised and his hand cupping his chin, Merlin eyed the stranger closely, wondering what would drive a man to almost total drunken stupor in the middle of the day. Of course, he was familiar with such practices from warriors when they had returned from battle and celebrated victory, from the days of Camelot. Perhaps there wasn't any real answer to it, and humans just celebrated whenever they saw fit. "So, he's an idiot." the incubus mused internally. The man was no more than an innocent, harmless idiot. That was Merlin's conclusion. Turning around fully to face the man, who consumed Iskandrous' medication as quickly as the beverages which had put him in his unenviable state, Merlin strolls over to him, standing beside him and placing a hand on his shoulder, giving a friendly chuckle and smile "Hahah. What victories do you celebrate today, friend? You know, back in my day, soldiers would often celebrate both day and night of successful campaigns and glorious conquest. Rarely does it not bring joy to my heart watching such things." He spoke jovially with the stranger, his unfamiliarity with humans showing itself. Much less, his unawareness of the nature of the very person he was standing beside.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
An ominous declaration, that a great storm was on the horizon, and then a loud clattering, of the clinic's door being thrown open. Expecting trouble, Emiya was genuinely surprised to see some rando completely out of their mind drunk. As the latest addition to the ever growing number of people within the clinic, including the newly arrived Yasutora Sado, Emiya thought nothing of the arrival, even if their reason for seeking out the clinic was far more mundane than anyone else present. What wasn't mundane were their attire however... Distinct robes, and an openly carried katana? Probably a traveler then, since they stood out amongst the people of the Badlands. Land of Iron was the best guess, considering his weapon... But that wasn't as important as the other large revelation to come from this interaction... Iskandrous had synthesized a cure-all for being drunk?! Why wasn't that being mass produced like the cure?! That was probably infinitely more important, considering all the celebrating that was sure to come from the Fever being, effectively, erased. And with that, that was exactly what Emiya believed was playing out before him. Someone who had a few too many after being cured, after all, as he entered he showed no signs of the fever, which would have been cured by Enkidu within moments. If they were cured before, then it was easy to guess why they were "drunk". But regardless of the man's actions, or intentions, he had barged in at what could only be said was a rather important moment, provided Enkidu was about to elaborate on what he meant. If he wasn't then it didn't really matter, but for the moment, this man had stumbled into the middle of a very important discussion, and brought it to a halt. Despite the triviality of the issue, Emiya gave a reluctant sigh and decided to help this inebriated individual, if only to hasten his departure from the clinic. Without moving very much, merely a flick of his hand, Emiya sent a small orb, which had been silently hanging from his hip in a group of six, over towards the drunken figure. As it got close, it automatically "honed in" on him, and "latched" to his Chakra, generating a small stream of golden Chakra that, for reasons obvious only to Emiya, was not his own.

"That looked like a nasty fall just there. Won't do anything for your sobriety, but that little orb there'll help with any pain you've got. Might even save you from that nasty headache you're sure to have if you've drunk enough to look for a doctor.

(Zenyatta Kyutai) Zenyatta Orbs
Type: Tool
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Special drone Orbs created by a Monk named Zenyatta. These Orbs are created out of an unknown chakra metal and filled with Zenyatta's chakra. The user will have six orbs that hover near the user or that can be warn like a large necklace. The user can freely manipulate these orbs through an attached transceiver connected behind the users ears. They supply their own power source within them via batteries. Depending on the type of orb used, they will create a link to a target glowing yellow for Harmony or purple for Discord. This link will supply a different effect to a target depending on the type of orb used.

Orb of Discord: Amplifies any amount damage the target takes by 30 additional damage. This doesn't cause damage, only increases the amount of damage a target receives.

Orb of Harmony: Slowly restores 15 health to the target per turn when wounded, or reduces the amount of damage they take by 30. Only one effect can be in place at a time.

These orbs can be directed to a target within a mid-ranged area. Once within short range of the target they will connect to the target and remain attached, even if a target moves to long range. They can be countered with B-rank lightning or A-rank technique, causing them to return to their owner. A-rank lightning or S-rank technique can destroy the orbs indefinitely.

Note:
-Discord Orbs last 3 turns per use, require a two turn cool down and can only be used three times per battle/event
-Harmony Orbs last 3 turns per use, require a two turn cool down and can only be used three times per battle/event
-A target can only be targeted with a single orb at a time.
-Can only be taught by Serpent

As Merlin inquired as to what exactly the man was celebrating, Emiya kept his own assumption to himself, just in case he was wrong, and instead returned his attention back to the God Child sat upon the desk, waiting for an elaboration on his statement, that a storm was coming...

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

For a time, even after having acquired the cure she had traveled for in the first place, Chise continued to wander around the marketplace in a means to explore it. She had experienced a few markets before; the occasional farmer's market and commerce festival, but nothing quite on this scale. She seemed moderately fascinated by everything; drawn in by the various banners, signs, simplistic artworks that were being used as eyecatchers for
You must be registered for see images
particular booths and stalls trying to draw in their clients by giving an artistic impression of what they sold. Things like breads or socks in the form of cartoon characters with big eyes and stick hands. Everything here seemed to serve a purpose, regardless of how small or easily overlooked it might be, which had a particular appeal in and of itself.

In her exploration, Chise had settled for examining the contents of a booth she had started to pass by: Racks and displays filled with glistening jewelry of various shapes and sizes. Some incredibly gaudy, others remarkably modest. Most seemed to be made of some precious metal or another, yet there were some that seemed far more unique. Some seemed to be made of wood; carved, shaved and sculpted to have the appeal of typical jewelry, but instead of reflective metallic, they held the find grain of the wood they were cut from, carrying like a river trapped in time across every shape of every piece they were made into. It was difficult for her to pull her eyes away. She wondered what it took to make something like this, and if it were truly something that one could live their life doing in fulfillment.. Perhaps it was even something she could possibly do one day.

Amid being engrossed in her casual yet dedicated inspection of the wares in front of her, Chise had heard the abrupt call of her name coming from behind. Her green eyes perked up, first briefly in a moment of uncertainty as though unsure of whether or not she heard right, then clarity once she considered the possible recognition of the voice she heard. Before she had the opportunity to properly inspect, only enough to begin the process of pivoting along her heels, she felt the sudden weight of another's embrace envelop her in an instant. "a-Ah..!" A simple gasp was the best she could manage before being pulled in so abruptly. "Chise!" A voice called out from their side. At Chise's side, the black hound Ruth seemed ready to pounce as well, though in a far more aggressive posture.. His fur seemed to furrow like cascading waves, his snout curled into a snarl that flared his teeth; clearly he thought Chise was being attacked. In an effort to slip an arm free from the tight, encompassing hold that the familiar body had over Chise's, she finally slipped her hand out and waved toward Ruth, careful not to seem too frantic as to avoid seeming in trouble. "i-It's fine, Ruth. She's from my Village." She called out calmly, of which Ruth's red eyes seemed to shift up toward Chise's expression, as if to gather the sincerity of her words before simply sighing as though relieved such was the case, letting his posture soften, yet he seemed to keep a wary, inspecting gaze upon the "newcomer."

"I didn't know you were here, Mira-nē." Chise stated as her hands moved to rest lightly along the woman's forearms in an effort to show a small return of the gesture. The reality was that she didn't much care for public affection; or rather, she simply wasn't familiar with it in any capacity, so to say it was awkward was an understatement in her mind, yet she didn't want to seem off-putting or rude. Despite that, it still drew a faint, comforting warmth in her, of which was a pleasant counter, at the very least. "Oh, before I forget: Sado-san should be around somewhere. I was just about to go and find him to tell him where he can get the cure before I.. well, got a little distracted.." She mused softly as she let out a faint, awkward laugh, lifting a hand to rub lightly at the side of her red hair.
Ending Mission from previous post.

Hearing Chise refer to her as “Mira-ne” caused the maiden’s face to become lightly flushed, as the red shade in her cheeks was a bit noticeable. She hasn’t been called “sister” in such a long time, it was a thrill to finally see Chise accept her as such. As she embraced for a bit more, she heard her mention Sado’s name which jolted her though process back to reality. She lightly released Chise, as she stepped back a bit. “I see…perhaps he went to the clinic not too far from her…” she paused for a moment when a newpaper flew into her face. She sighed in a very annoyed way, but as she snatched the paper from her face she noticed something on the front of it. It was an article about heavy rains downpouring over the Ruins of Chungsu. It was puzzling to say the least, but perhaps it was worth investigating. As she folded the new paper up, she placed it into her pouch as she then turned to look at the animal companion Chise had attained.

I see you have company now” she said leaning down a bit to the dog. “It’s a pleasure to meet you…but if you dare snarl at me again…ill show you bigger fangs” she said as her killing intent was released for a moment, as the ninken would experience fear in the woman. It quickly faded away however as she wondered where Sado was as well. She would utilize her wind chakra in order to pass over the landscape, blowing as a gentle breeze. It allowed her to become aware of the chakra signatures of everyone nearby. She pointed Sado out but something was…off. There was another chakra signature coming from the clinic. It was one she didn’t recognize at all. Seems more visitors managed to get to the clinic.

Her intuition wanted her to go back to the clinic to investigate what’s going on, but she wasn’t sure what to make of it. She sighed, looking at Chise and granting her a headpat its been awhile since they been apart and she didn’t want to ruin this reunion. “Perhaps you want to accompany me? I’m going back to the clinic for a moment, seeing you again allowed me to clear my head up a bit” she said as she walked into the direction of the clinic. Her body language was stiff, as she called upon her ancestor’s bow into the palm of her hand but she broke it down into two swords. She would shift her clothing too, taking on near attire. “Sado’s that way, so if you’d like to meet with him first then do what you must” she said now approaching back to the clinic.

As she walked back into the clinic, she noticed there was in fact a newcomer. She noticed the whited haired fellow whom she briefly saw at Last Bastion and earlier when she first arrived to the clinic with Shirou. She then eyed the other man, she didn’t know what to think but she swiftly addressed her rather weird behavior. “Sorry…I just had to attend to something important…but now that I cleared my head I came back. There’s seems to be something going in the Ruins of Chungsu…last I’ve heard of anything there was the raise of Cassandar Uchiha almost two years ago, but there’s been reports of constant isolated rainfall in the ruins for almost three days now. I don’t know what it is, but I believe its Cult possibly making another move” she announced. While she didn’t expect everyone to care as much considering the infamous God Child is here or if any of them are willing to hear her out.

Range: Self
Chakra: -5 chakra per transformation
Description: Requip is a unique brand of ninja technology namely used for those always on the move. Coming in the form of apparel; the user has the innate ability to have clothing that morphs and changes form in order to suit their needs. Within the fabric of the clothing – there exists specialized ninja technology that controls the strings and thus with the use of chakra can command it to take any form she desires. This can range from shifting from casual wear to combat ready clothing on the fly. It mimics any clothing the user may also have somewhere at home and even the coloration changes as well. This combines two aspects: the Henge no Jutsu and the morphing capabilities of the microfibers but the transformation is permanent until changed again. Transforming the clothing is passive and doesn’t take a move slot however needs – 5 per use to do so. While transforming a bright light is also emitted to prevent others from seeing the transformation until it fully forms if needed.
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: A wind technique similar to the chakra sensing rain technique, the user infuses their chakra into the surround air create a light breeze across the battlefield. This breeze is capable of sensing the chakra of people or objects it comes in contact with. The breeze will die out after three turns once activated and can only be used twice per battle.
~Deactivates after three turns.
~Can only be used twice per battle.
Type: Weapon
Description: The "Enki" is a very powerful bow passed down through generations of the Hayabusa Clan. According to legends, it was first given to the first Hayabusa Leader by the Dragon God Priestess, Amaterasu. Its appearance is a pair of golden longswords interlocked together with one another to form a unique bow. It fires specially crafted arrows made of a flexible metal while at it's edging on either side are blades that allow the weapon to be swung in close range without sacrificing lethality. Mundane in appearance but extraordinary in combat, the Enki has a set of abilities that make it fitting of a gift from a Goddess. On the weapon are three seals that allow almost divine functionality: Hakai no Hoshi, Enpawaamento no Hoshi and Hoshi no Boukyaku. The swords can also detach in order to allow the user to wield them in combat like normal with the overall weapon when combined has a strength of S Rank, needing at least one S Rank to completely break them or two A Ranks. When separated, they are A Rank each and need one A Rank each to break them.

Hakai no Hoshi, Star of Destruction
By focusing chakra into this seal located on the aft side of the weapon, a readied arrow becomes shrouded in a unique, undulating barrier with the appearance of a drill. As the barrier spins it generates brilliant purple flames like that of Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment that burns very much like actual flames. However, this is a mere side effect. The barrier is of an extremely offensive nature who's ultimate purpose is to divide. The undulation, heat, plus shape of the barrier allows it to act similar to a hot knife, where it is able to pierce through techniques of equal and lesser rank easily to allow its payload to hit its target. If the barrier divides a technique of lesser rank than itself it will not weaken or lose speed. And once it reaches its target the barrier will explode in a short-ranged, purple maelstrom (A Rank). If it goes against a technique of equal rank though, it will split it apart, but be canceled in the process. The arrow in itself is highly lethal, and it is able to decapitate human-sized targets or even push back medium-sized summons entirely based on the force from which it is loosened from the Enki. This ability is A-ranked, and counts as an enhancement to an otherwise regular arrow. This ability is A-ranked, and counts as an enhancement to an otherwise regular arrow. This ability can be used once per turn, four times per battle , with a cooldown of two turns between each use.

Hoshi no Boukyaku, Star of Oblivion
The second seal, which is located directly in the midsection of the bow that is direct contact with the wielder's hand. When chakra is supplied to this seal the bow itself becomes alight with red flames created from a similarly flaring barrier. These flames, however, are cosmetic, and cannot harm the user nor anyone who touches the Enki. However, this barrier created around the weapon is not made so for offense, but rather defense using extensive malleability. This enhancement does not require an arrow to be readied, instead, the user will hold onto the harmless barrier and fire it like he would an arrow. The barrier will shape into an arrowhead while still being connected to Enki no matter the distance traveled. Once it connects with a target, the arrow will quickly engulf said target and seal it directly into the bow, using its connection as a conduit. Alternatively, any technique of equal or lesser rank that touches the Enki during this enhancement is able to be sealed too which allows it to be swung and used in close quarters. This ability is A-ranked and can affect techniques of equal and lesser rank. It can only be used once per turn, three times per battle with a cooldown of three turns each nor can it be used on living targets.

The third and final seal called Enpawaamento no Hoshi, which is actually located inside the weapon, is meant as a combination of the first two. When activated it will establish a connection to the second seal, Hoshi no Boukyaku, and initiate an unsealing process. For every technique successfully absorbed, Enpawaamento no Hoshi's damage will be increased by +10 in an act of maximum overkill, however, this caps at +20 Damage. Just like Hakai no Hoshi, an undulating barrier with the appearance of a piercing drill will cover a readied arrow. However, this barrier will be a crimson red as well as the flames generated. Once fired, the act alone will send shockwaves throughout the air and ground while the projectile itself leaves a magnificent trail of red in its wake like the tail of a comet. The chakra supplied for this seal is that of an A-ranked technique. This allows the barrier created to split apart techniques of A ranked and below and requires a three-turn cooldown each time performed, with it only be able to be used twice per battle. Once performed the absorbed techniques counter resets to zero.

Apart from the activation of these seals, the user is able to release up to three regular arrows a turn that is freeform each but do not count toward the jutsu usage limit i.e free form. The Enki can also be called forth from a fourth, lesser-known seal similar to Lightning Blade Creation Technique on the user's body and likewise be sealed away at any time. Doing so will not cost a move or impede on timeframe. When preparing to fire an arrow, golden chakra bowstring is formed passively and is merely cosmetic.
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The commotion at the entrance of the clinic prompted Merlin to half-turn around, so as to identify its source. He was met by a cloaked warrior stumbling through the building, trying desperately to stand upright and failing miserably. Clinging onto Iskandrous, the man seemed to be in quite the... unflattering state. A brow raised and his hand cupping his chin, Merlin eyed the stranger closely, wondering what would drive a man to almost total drunken stupor in the middle of the day. Of course, he was familiar with such practices from warriors when they had returned from battle and celebrated victory, from the days of Camelot. Perhaps there wasn't any real answer to it, and humans just celebrated whenever they saw fit. "So, he's an idiot." the incubus mused internally. The man was no more than an innocent, harmless idiot. That was Merlin's conclusion. Turning around fully to face the man, who consumed Iskandrous' medication as quickly as the beverages which had put him in his unenviable state, Merlin strolls over to him, standing beside him and placing a hand on his shoulder, giving a friendly chuckle and smile "Hahah. What victories do you celebrate today, friend? You know, back in my day, soldiers would often celebrate both day and night of successful campaigns and glorious conquest. Rarely does it not bring joy to my heart watching such things." He spoke jovially with the stranger, his unfamiliarity with humans showing itself. Much less, his unawareness of the nature of the very person he was standing beside.
An ominous declaration, that a great storm was on the horizon, and then a loud clattering, of the clinic's door being thrown open. Expecting trouble, Emiya was genuinely surprised to see some rando completely out of their mind drunk. As the latest addition to the ever growing number of people within the clinic, including the newly arrived Yasutora Sado, Emiya thought nothing of the arrival, even if their reason for seeking out the clinic was far more mundane than anyone else present. What wasn't mundane were their attire however... Distinct robes, and an openly carried katana? Probably a traveler then, since they stood out amongst the people of the Badlands. Land of Iron was the best guess, considering his weapon... But that wasn't as important as the other large revelation to come from this interaction... Iskandrous had synthesized a cure-all for being drunk?! Why wasn't that being mass produced like the cure?! That was probably infinitely more important, considering all the celebrating that was sure to come from the Fever being, effectively, erased. And with that, that was exactly what Emiya believed was playing out before him. Someone who had a few too many after being cured, after all, as he entered he showed no signs of the fever, which would have been cured by Enkidu within moments. If they were cured before, then it was easy to guess why they were "drunk". But regardless of the man's actions, or intentions, he had barged in at what could only be said was a rather important moment, provided Enkidu was about to elaborate on what he meant. If he wasn't then it didn't really matter, but for the moment, this man had stumbled into the middle of a very important discussion, and brought it to a halt. Despite the triviality of the issue, Emiya gave a reluctant sigh and decided to help this inebriated individual, if only to hasten his departure from the clinic. Without moving very much, merely a flick of his hand, Emiya sent a small orb, which had been silently hanging from his hip in a group of six, over towards the drunken figure. As it got close, it automatically "honed in" on him, and "latched" to his Chakra, generating a small stream of golden Chakra that, for reasons obvious only to Emiya, was not his own.
"That looked like a nasty fall just there. Won't do anything for your sobriety, but that little orb there'll help with any pain you've got. Might even save you from that nasty headache you're sure to have if you've drunk enough to look for a doctor.

(Zenyatta Kyutai) Zenyatta Orbs
Type:
Tool
Description: Special drone Orbs created by a Monk named Zenyatta. These Orbs are created out of an unknown chakra metal and filled with Zenyatta's chakra. The user will have six orbs that hover near the user or that can be warn like a large necklace. The user can freely manipulate these orbs through an attached transceiver connected behind the users ears. They supply their own power source within them via batteries. Depending on the type of orb used, they will create a link to a target glowing yellow for Harmony or purple for Discord. This link will supply a different effect to a target depending on the type of orb used.
Orb of Discord: Amplifies any amount damage the target takes by 30 additional damage. This doesn't cause damage, only increases the amount of damage a target receives.
Orb of Harmony: Slowly restores 15 health to the target per turn when wounded, or reduces the amount of damage they take by 30. Only one effect can be in place at a time.
These orbs can be directed to a target within a mid-ranged area. Once within short range of the target they will connect to the target and remain attached, even if a target moves to long range. They can be countered with B-rank lightning or A-rank technique, causing them to return to their owner. A-rank lightning or S-rank technique can destroy the orbs indefinitely.
Note:
-Discord Orbs last 3 turns per use, require a two turn cool down and can only be used three times per battle/event
-Harmony Orbs last 3 turns per use, require a two turn cool down and can only be used three times per battle/event
-A target can only be targeted with a single orb at a time.
-Can only be taught by Serpent
As Merlin inquired as to what exactly the man was celebrating, Emiya kept his own assumption to himself, just in case he was wrong, and instead returned his attention back to the God Child sat upon the desk, waiting for an elaboration on his statement, that a storm was coming...
Had Enkidu not met Lucifer, another Child of Tiamat, he might think Demetrias's presence was strange; the green haired God-Child only stared at Demetrias as he feigned his inebriation, keeping an expressionless face and puzzled by his deep connection to the Void. One that he could sense clearly. But because he had met Lucifer, a Child of Tiamat with some limited connection to the Void himself, Enkidu thought little of it. Had he never met him, perhaps it would be different and necessitate a warning.

"Thank you...thank you for your kindness." The drug's effects were quite quick, or it was how Demetrias portrayed them alleviating his drunken symptoms. It was peculiar to Iskandrous; he hadn't known the concoction to be so quick. Usually the patient needed to take a short nap at least before recovering. But the physician had yet to recover from such an overwhelming day, and was practically intoxicated from Enkidu's presence as it was. So he thought little of it, and was eager to just shoo Demetrias from his shop. "Celebrating life! Good friend! The Red Fever is gone! What is there not to celebrate because of that!" Demetrias practically danced as he replied to Merlin, leaping up and spinning around in a circle. "I'll be on my way now, Miss Iskandrous. Thank you for your time and kindness." Demetrias walked out of the room, slightly stumbling on his way.

LLM

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awaking from his long rest, Hei begins his day by going for a walk. Heading down to the river bank he breaths in the fresh air. The light breeze carrying with it the warm smells of the marketplace. Walking down to the local fishery Hei buys and eats some sashimi and enjoys a nice breakfast. Looking at the local paper Hei notices the headline. The rains over the Chungsu Ruins have not only persisted, but have now grown even stronger. Hei wasn't sure before but now It's clear something dark was happening in the once famed city. If only Hei could stay and relax for another day however he knew what he must do. The veins under Hei's eyes will protrude as the blood and chakra flows increase into them, activating his Byakugan. Then, the eyes continue to progress as a rippled pattern spreads cross them. With a single handseal Hei activates his chakra sensing ability, gaining an extra perception of the land and people around him.

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye (Passive)
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.
To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.
Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.
( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye (Passive)
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. It also grants a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. Certain Rinnegan abilities have only been demonstrated by single users: Madara can create corporeal shadows in the invisible world of Limbo; Momoshiki is able to absorb any ninjutsu with his right Rinnegan and release it with his Left Rinnegan; Urashiki is capable of moving through time and space when different eyes are activated. While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara and other wielders could switch at will between their other eyes and Rinnegan eyes, although Uchiha aren't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Due to implanting Madara's Rinnegan into his eye, Obito loses the ability to deactivate this eye, much like Nagato.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan users excluding Sasuke.
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for other Rinnegan bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. In the case of Madara, user needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn before activating.
(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique (Passive)
Chakra: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.
Moving into the rest area and locking the door behind him as to not be interrupted. Hei stares into the mirror for a moment, almost in hesitation before conjuring a gourd of crimson chakra. Taking a deep breath Hei releases two spheres of chakra from the gourd which he had previously stolen from two other individuals. Then, Hei's eyes widen as he reaches for them with both his hands. His fingers slowly pressing against them as the begin to protrude from the pressure. The blood now pouring down his face from his eye sockets as he rips them out almost simultaneously. The pain was unbearable, sending shivers down his spine. Now, using the chakra spheres Hei merges them with his Rinnegan, causing them to absorb the power within and turn into chakra fruit. Then, placing each eye.. or rather blood covered fruit within his mouth Hei bites down. The squishy gooiness of them gushing around the inside of his mouth. Attempting not to puke form the texture and flavor Hei manages to swallow them down, beginning his alterations. His skin becomes covered with radiating black markings that resemble sunburst patterns, his horns greatly enlarge and his nails sharply extend becoming more claw like, his canines extend and resemble fangs and his bones densen like steel. New eyes form to replace the old. His original eye sockets now house a golden lotus pattern Tenseigan while a third eye forms in his forehead as a golden Rinnegan with 6 tomoe spread evenly among the first two ripples. This not only changes Hei a physical appearance but also augments his power, now having a significant increase in speed and damage output.

( Ishi de Sakusei Tsūru ) - Creation Tools At Will
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra cost: N/A ( -100 from opponent to restore values or -50 to restore up to 100 health )
Damage points: N/A ( 60 )
Description: Created via modified version of the Creation Tools At Will jutsu, the user is capable of creating a solid special red glowing malleable chakra rod. This rod is capable of being used to pierce through defenses of equal rank and lower to absorb chakra from targets pierced directly by it. This allows him the ability to use their absorbed chakra in the form of an Advanced Element or Kekkei Genkei. If the user wishes, he can directly absorb the chakra as pure chakra and increase his reserves or heal himself directly. He can also use this Rod to steal chakra to increase his abilities, requiring use of the Chakra Edible technique after Chakra theft with this technique. This usage causes no damage in order to obtain the chakra and as such, is unable to harm a foe directly. However, the user is capable of using the rod to create varying physical attacks to harm the opponent such as creating an array of rod like projectiles to attack with, unable to drain or steal chakra at this time and in this state.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki.
Note: Use of Rod projectiles counts as an A rank technique. Chakra Theft counts as an S rank ability, piercing through defenses of S rank chakra and lower to strike targets up to 15 meters away from the Rod.
Note: KGs and AE stolen last up to 2 additional arcs after acquiring, allowing the user to keep up to 2 other abilities at any point. Should he acquire an additional KG/AE, he must choose which 2 are kept beyond the arc and which is kept for just that arc.
(Chakra Shokuyō Sōzō) - Chakra Edible Creation
Range: Short
Chakra: 80
Description: By using his Rinnegan and making direct contact with a foe or his Chakra Rod, the user is able to absorb the abilities of his target for his own use. In the case of Momoshiki, he maintains contact for at least one turn and turns the stolen chakra into chakra-filled edibles which have similar shape to Chakra Fruit, which grants him their abilities upon being consumed. In the case of Urashiki, he must first steal it via Chakra Rod and then eat his eyes, turning them into chakra edibles though he gains new Rinnegan after this. Both uses transform their physical appearance and augment their powers, granting them a significant speed increase and damage boost to their Jutsu, increasing by +30 as well as having 3 Golden Rinnegan. Despite seeming all-powerful, the jutsu has it's limitations and weaknesses; this cannot absorb a target, only their ability to utilize specific fields of Ninjutsu. Through either use, the user can only absorb other Tier 4 and lower Kekkei Genkai or Advanced Element of up to three different ninja at one time, meaning he can have at most 3 other KG or AEs. He cannot absorb Hiden Abilities nor abilities such as Sage Mode, Eight Inner Gates, or other taught abilities/Modes. By absorbing a new KG/AE and reaching other conditions, his body becomes lithe and covered with radiating black markings that resemble sunburst patterns, his horns greatly enlarge and curve back, he grows short claws on his fingers and toes, his canines extend and resemble fangs, and all his dōjutsu turn golden, including a third Rinnegan on his forehead.
Note: Can only be used successfully once against a ninja and attempted three times per ninja.
Note: Requires Momoshiki to have direct contact for a full turn. Requires Urashiki to have stolen 2 KG first before he can convert both eyes into Chakra Edibles to eat.
Note: Can only be used by Momoshiki and Urashiki Otsutsuki.
-Tenseigan: Link
-Shikotsumyaku: Link
( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Ōtsutsuki clan. The combination of the Byakugan and the chakra of an Ōtsutsuki clan member can evolve the Byakugan into the Tenseigan, resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision.The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. The user's eyes are on the same level as the Mangekyou Sharingan in terms of tracking and chakra perception. Additionally, it also grants the wielder the ability to use Tenseigan Chakra Mode; gaining additional increases in speed, agility and power.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Otsutsuki bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Otsutsuki bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Note: Toneri is unable to deactivate his upon it's activation, becoming his default eye state.
Note: When active, the user loses all access to Byakugan related abilities and instead gains Tenseigan effects.
The alterations made, Hei then heads back outside. Unsure if he will be able stop the forces at play Hei knows he still needs to try. Not only for himself, but for the Ninja World at large. It was now time for him to investigate this storm.

LLM

Travel Itinerary: #103 -> #110 -> #091 -> #090 -> #046 -> #047 -> #048 -> #042 -> #007 -> #035 -> #024 -> #001
Departing #103 Tsuchi Heihō at 8:00pm (09/17/20)
#110: 9:00pm - 10:00pm
#091: 10:00pm - 11:00pm
#090: 11:00pm - 12:00pm
#046: 12:00pm - 1:00am (09/18/20)
#047: 1:00am - 2:00am
#048: 2:00am - 3:00am
#042: 3:00am - 4:00am
#007: 4:00am - 5:00am
#035: 5:00am - 6:00am
#024: 6:00am - 7:00am
Arriving at #001 Ruins of Chungsu at 7:00am (09/18/20)

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Merlin laughed along with the cloaked stranger as he sung of great fortunes, and waved goodbye as he left the clinic. His spirits lifted to the point of forgetting about his discovery in the Badlands, he turned back to rejoin Shirou and Enkidu. He inspected the young Enkidu for a moment, their form having changed quite substantially since his brief time away from the clinic. The magus turned to Shirou, using this moment to catch himself up on what has transpired while he was gone "How have things been here, Emiya-kun? I see our young friend has undergone a bit of a growth spurt, haha."

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ending Mission from previous post.

Hearing Chise refer to her as “Mira-ne” caused the maiden’s face to become lightly flushed, as the red shade in her cheeks was a bit noticeable. She hasn’t been called “sister” in such a long time, it was a thrill to finally see Chise accept her as such. As she embraced for a bit more, she heard her mention Sado’s name which jolted her though process back to reality. She lightly released Chise, as she stepped back a bit. “I see…perhaps he went to the clinic not too far from her…” she paused for a moment when a newpaper flew into her face. She sighed in a very annoyed way, but as she snatched the paper from her face she noticed something on the front of it. It was an article about heavy rains downpouring over the Ruins of Chungsu. It was puzzling to say the least, but perhaps it was worth investigating. As she folded the new paper up, she placed it into her pouch as she then turned to look at the animal companion Chise had attained.

I see you have company now” she said leaning down a bit to the dog. “It’s a pleasure to meet you…but if you dare snarl at me again…ill show you bigger fangs” she said as her killing intent was released for a moment, as the ninken would experience fear in the woman. It quickly faded away however as she wondered where Sado was as well. She would utilize her wind chakra in order to pass over the landscape, blowing as a gentle breeze. It allowed her to become aware of the chakra signatures of everyone nearby. She pointed Sado out but something was…off. There was another chakra signature coming from the clinic. It was one she didn’t recognize at all. Seems more visitors managed to get to the clinic.

Her intuition wanted her to go back to the clinic to investigate what’s going on, but she wasn’t sure what to make of it. She sighed, looking at Chise and granting her a headpat its been awhile since they been apart and she didn’t want to ruin this reunion. “Perhaps you want to accompany me? I’m going back to the clinic for a moment, seeing you again allowed me to clear my head up a bit” she said as she walked into the direction of the clinic. Her body language was stiff, as she called upon her ancestor’s bow into the palm of her hand but she broke it down into two swords. She would shift her clothing too, taking on near attire. “Sado’s that way, so if you’d like to meet with him first then do what you must” she said now approaching back to the clinic.

As she walked back into the clinic, she noticed there was in fact a newcomer. She noticed the whited haired fellow whom she briefly saw at Last Bastion and earlier when she first arrived to the clinic with Shirou. She then eyed the other man, she didn’t know what to think but she swiftly addressed her rather weird behavior. “Sorry…I just had to attend to something important…but now that I cleared my head I came back. There’s seems to be something going in the Ruins of Chungsu…last I’ve heard of anything there was the raise of Cassandar Uchiha almost two years ago, but there’s been reports of constant isolated rainfall in the ruins for almost three days now. I don’t know what it is, but I believe its Cult possibly making another move” she announced. While she didn’t expect everyone to care as much considering the infamous God Child is here or if any of them are willing to hear her out.

Range: Self
Chakra: -5 chakra per transformation
Description: Requip is a unique brand of ninja technology namely used for those always on the move. Coming in the form of apparel; the user has the innate ability to have clothing that morphs and changes form in order to suit their needs. Within the fabric of the clothing – there exists specialized ninja technology that controls the strings and thus with the use of chakra can command it to take any form she desires. This can range from shifting from casual wear to combat ready clothing on the fly. It mimics any clothing the user may also have somewhere at home and even the coloration changes as well. This combines two aspects: the Henge no Jutsu and the morphing capabilities of the microfibers but the transformation is permanent until changed again. Transforming the clothing is passive and doesn’t take a move slot however needs – 5 per use to do so. While transforming a bright light is also emitted to prevent others from seeing the transformation until it fully forms if needed.
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: A wind technique similar to the chakra sensing rain technique, the user infuses their chakra into the surround air create a light breeze across the battlefield. This breeze is capable of sensing the chakra of people or objects it comes in contact with. The breeze will die out after three turns once activated and can only be used twice per battle.
~Deactivates after three turns.
~Can only be used twice per battle.
Type: Weapon
Description: The "Enki" is a very powerful bow passed down through generations of the Hayabusa Clan. According to legends, it was first given to the first Hayabusa Leader by the Dragon God Priestess, Amaterasu. Its appearance is a pair of golden longswords interlocked together with one another to form a unique bow. It fires specially crafted arrows made of a flexible metal while at it's edging on either side are blades that allow the weapon to be swung in close range without sacrificing lethality. Mundane in appearance but extraordinary in combat, the Enki has a set of abilities that make it fitting of a gift from a Goddess. On the weapon are three seals that allow almost divine functionality: Hakai no Hoshi, Enpawaamento no Hoshi and Hoshi no Boukyaku. The swords can also detach in order to allow the user to wield them in combat like normal with the overall weapon when combined has a strength of S Rank, needing at least one S Rank to completely break them or two A Ranks. When separated, they are A Rank each and need one A Rank each to break them.

Hakai no Hoshi, Star of Destruction
By focusing chakra into this seal located on the aft side of the weapon, a readied arrow becomes shrouded in a unique, undulating barrier with the appearance of a drill. As the barrier spins it generates brilliant purple flames like that of Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment that burns very much like actual flames. However, this is a mere side effect. The barrier is of an extremely offensive nature who's ultimate purpose is to divide. The undulation, heat, plus shape of the barrier allows it to act similar to a hot knife, where it is able to pierce through techniques of equal and lesser rank easily to allow its payload to hit its target. If the barrier divides a technique of lesser rank than itself it will not weaken or lose speed. And once it reaches its target the barrier will explode in a short-ranged, purple maelstrom (A Rank). If it goes against a technique of equal rank though, it will split it apart, but be canceled in the process. The arrow in itself is highly lethal, and it is able to decapitate human-sized targets or even push back medium-sized summons entirely based on the force from which it is loosened from the Enki. This ability is A-ranked, and counts as an enhancement to an otherwise regular arrow. This ability is A-ranked, and counts as an enhancement to an otherwise regular arrow. This ability can be used once per turn, four times per battle , with a cooldown of two turns between each use.

Hoshi no Boukyaku, Star of Oblivion
The second seal, which is located directly in the midsection of the bow that is direct contact with the wielder's hand. When chakra is supplied to this seal the bow itself becomes alight with red flames created from a similarly flaring barrier. These flames, however, are cosmetic, and cannot harm the user nor anyone who touches the Enki. However, this barrier created around the weapon is not made so for offense, but rather defense using extensive malleability. This enhancement does not require an arrow to be readied, instead, the user will hold onto the harmless barrier and fire it like he would an arrow. The barrier will shape into an arrowhead while still being connected to Enki no matter the distance traveled. Once it connects with a target, the arrow will quickly engulf said target and seal it directly into the bow, using its connection as a conduit. Alternatively, any technique of equal or lesser rank that touches the Enki during this enhancement is able to be sealed too which allows it to be swung and used in close quarters. This ability is A-ranked and can affect techniques of equal and lesser rank. It can only be used once per turn, three times per battle with a cooldown of three turns each nor can it be used on living targets.

The third and final seal called Enpawaamento no Hoshi, which is actually located inside the weapon, is meant as a combination of the first two. When activated it will establish a connection to the second seal, Hoshi no Boukyaku, and initiate an unsealing process. For every technique successfully absorbed, Enpawaamento no Hoshi's damage will be increased by +10 in an act of maximum overkill, however, this caps at +20 Damage. Just like Hakai no Hoshi, an undulating barrier with the appearance of a piercing drill will cover a readied arrow. However, this barrier will be a crimson red as well as the flames generated. Once fired, the act alone will send shockwaves throughout the air and ground while the projectile itself leaves a magnificent trail of red in its wake like the tail of a comet. The chakra supplied for this seal is that of an A-ranked technique. This allows the barrier created to split apart techniques of A ranked and below and requires a three-turn cooldown each time performed, with it only be able to be used twice per battle. Once performed the absorbed techniques counter resets to zero.

Apart from the activation of these seals, the user is able to release up to three regular arrows a turn that is freeform each but do not count toward the jutsu usage limit i.e free form. The Enki can also be called forth from a fourth, lesser-known seal similar to Lightning Blade Creation Technique on the user's body and likewise be sealed away at any time. Doing so will not cost a move or impede on timeframe. When preparing to fire an arrow, golden chakra bowstring is formed passively and is merely cosmetic.
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra
Chise watched as Mirabelle turned her attention toward Ruth, leaning forward as she began to exaggerate her presence through the use of a particular "technique" that she was somewhat familiar with. In a quick sidestep, Chise had placed herself between Mirabelle and Ruth, blocking Ruth's direct impact of the full brunt of the hostile essence that her senior was giving off so abruptly. Her brows knitted as she felt the blood drain from her face almost immediately from the looming aura that practically strangled the air from her lungs in an instant, yet she stood diligently; likely due to the frozen state of her nerves, but it helped to serve what she wished to accomplish. She held her emerald eyes like glue against Mirabelle, her teeth clenched tightly before she slowly felt her jaw unlock enough
for a cold breath to escape between her lips as she tried to speak. "h-He was only protecting me, Mira-nē.. because he didn't know that I knew you.. You might not appreciate that, but I do.. s-So please try not to take it personally..."

As the tense moment passed and the shock gradually drained from her nerves, Chise exhaled a finalizing breath on the matter as she felt a cold bead of sweat spring off the edge of her brow. She turned toward Ruth, whom had peered past the small of her back to look up toward her with heavy worry lingering in his red eyes. "Chise.. why would you--" Before he could finish, Chise had outstretched a hand toward him, gingerly caressing at his head, then down to scratch delicately along behind his ear, offering him nothing but a silent, reassuring smile. This seemed to provide a moment of peaceful calming to both of them, their worries and tensions of the situation fading away the longer they focused more on their sense of trust for one another. It was something Chise had never truly experienced before; sure, she had those who were important to her now and she knew she could rely on in an instant, but this was the first time that someone was her partner, companion and friend. It seemed like a selfish thought, but she couldn't resist the pleasant warmth it brought her when she thought if it that way.

Slowly, Chise shifted her gaze back toward Mirabelle, nodding silently in affirmation to the mention of needing to head back toward the clinic. She watched as Mirabelle's hand outstretched to pat at the top of her head. Chise let out a sheepish grumble of slight embarrassment before she lifted a hand to lightly rub at the side of her fiery hair awkwardly; something that had seemingly developed as a curious habit of hers. "Uhm, well, I do want to accompany you, but I'd like to find Sado again as well. So I'll go find him, see if he's been to the clinic yet or not, then invite him along and meet you back at the clinic. Sound good?" With that, Chise watched as Mirabelle made off in her own direction, but only after taking in where she had pointed out Sado had supposedly been.

Moving in the direction she had been given to find Sado, Chise shuffled about the marketplace, uninterrupted by even her own wandering attention until she'd finally spot him, even if from a distance before calling out to him and rushing nearer. "There you are, Sado-san. Sorry for running off when we arrived, I got a little excited, I guess.. So did you find the clinic yourself yet?" She mused in inquiry, her emerald eyes fixed up toward him, somewhat curious what he had been doing since they arrived, but unwilling to so forwardly pester him on the matter.

( @Howard )

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Emiya and Enkidu would suddenly vanish, pulled into torrent of purple energy in Iskandrous's office. They would both find themselves on Kythira, alone with the Voidlord Demetrias. With no allies around, and no way to find them, they stand alone against the darkness.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the dark energy radiates, Lena takes a step back holding her hand up as three people of the group had vanished before them pulled away with this mysterious man that had turned up all dramatically. It was awful timing on his part, or convenience, his plan. The Kid was indeed a target, and this may have been a strike on it. She cursed not able to see her Uchiha friend as it filled the room for a moment.

"Sasuke?"

It vanished and left them alone, no child, no sitter and the man who can arrived last had also gone with them. Sasuke was still here and so remained Merlin

"Shit. A potential kidnapping. Sasuke did you see anything?"

Lena had no idea what to do really, she stood there perplexed and she had no time to activate her sharingan to peer into whatever source of chakra this may have been. She wondered how concerned the other group of Shinobi may be about the missing boy, even if this child was still a prophet she felt some kind of passive feeling of protection when it came to children. And now with something strange happening at the Ruins of Chungsu, she felt a dark pit in her stomach as it was close to her home of Shinramoto, slight fear in what this might bring. A Storm was indeed coming.

@Detective L

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The incubus was in high spirits, patiently awaiting a response from his young protégé with a gentle smile. But none would come, as dark clouds gathered within the small clinic. Both his spirits and his smile would evaporate as swiftly as the energy had materialised in the room, engulfing both Emiya and Enkidu. "Emiya-kun!" The incubus frantically reaches out to grab hold of him, stumbling in the dark trying to find him. As the darkness dissipates, Merlin finds that his efforts are for naught. Both Shirou and Enkidu were gone. The silence that followed was almost as heavy as the guilt that washed over him. He had failed once again. His head hung slightly, his fingers loosely wrapped around his staff. Just as he had failed Artoria long ago, he had failed Shirou. He had failed himself. His teeth grit and knuckles turned white in anger, he slams the bottom of his staff on the floor of the clinic in a lapse of self-control. Anybody who knew a carefree, easygoing person knew the situation was dire when that someone became serious. But blind anger and carelessness would get him nowhere. Taking a moment to close his eyes and breathe, Merlin activates his sensory skill as he exhales, searching for any sign of either Shirou or Enkidu. None of the chakra signatures in the area matched the former's, and no abnormalities were detected which would signify the Chains of Heaven. To be expected. They were certainly taken somewhere far away, but no clues were left as to their destination. If there was any one person in the world who might know where they were taken to, it was the King of Magic. It was the safest course of action Merlin could take, despite not knowing the exact whereabouts of his fellow Caster.

Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

Swiftly turning around, Merlin realises that following the trail of Shirou and Enkidu would likely result in a confrontation of some kind, and he had his own guess as to who it might be with. Striding towards the entrance of the clinic, he stops in front of the pair that he'd passed by earlier arriving at the clinic as he was leaving "I know its a lot to ask of strangers, but it seems both of you understand the significance of that child and what just transpired here. I have an idea of how to find them, and the end of that road will likely see blood spilt. I ask that you come with me, for I doubt my powers alone can see both of them to safety." It was likely quite jarring for them to see Merlin in such a state, a man who had politely greeted them only a little while earlier. But with the stakes at hand, he couldn't afford to be playing games.

@Detective L @Never

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena whipped her head towards the other man that was with them, he had addressed her and Sasuke about the events that had recently transpired. She didn't really have much trust in strangers, but he seemed genuinely worried and quite angered by what had happened - also the fact he had pointed them towards healing gave him points in her book. But for now she would be wary. Lena had other important things to get to, but this child seemed to have a power to actually transcend her personal goals. She also owed the child for creating a cure, that would save those she lived for. She sighs,

"I think the whole world owes that child everything right now. This is such a bother, but If evil did this then my hearts aren't going to forgive me for forsaking them. Someone with abilities like this is... worrying."

Lena wondered if Sasuke was on the same wavelength, it seemed he had a large interest in the current events of the world and also shared regret for not standing against Tiamat. They now had a chance to redeem themselves.

"I'll follow you."

@Goetia

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pleased with Lena's response, Merlin nodded in affirmation. There was still one other standing in the clinic whom he hadn't spoken to, and that meant another potential ally. Moving to stand beside Lena, so he could see the other woman directly, he spoke sternly but briefly. Time was of the essence. "I ask the same of you. Come with me so that we may prevent disaster. Keeping Enkidu out of the hands of the Cult is the most immediate concern, the matters down at the Ruins can wait." Merlin would await her response, fighting the almost overpowering urge to leave the clinic at once and make his way to his destination. But as he said, time was of the essence. Every moment wasted was a moment closer to disaster.

@Mirai

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
It seems her claims about the rainfall had to take a moment in the backseat, the vanishing act of Shirou and Enkidu was of the most importance right now. Mirabelle approached the whited haired incubus, with a stern look in her eyes. She was a bit annoyed at first but the situation turned grim swiftly, but she nodded at Merlin. “Ok I’ll come with you as an ally of my village. We hosted you all here and showed hospitality towards you, and with this happening now I think it’s only fair we aid you all. Lead the way” she said fastening her bow more to her body as she prepared for the voyage to come. “Enkidu…Emya…we’re coming” she said as her eyes turned amber as she wanted to focus.

@Goetia

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena whipped her head towards the other man that was with them, he had addressed her and Sasuke about the events that had recently transpired. She didn't really have much trust in strangers, but he seemed genuinely worried and quite angered by what had happened - also the fact he had pointed them towards healing gave him points in her book. But for now she would be wary. Lena had other important things to get to, but this child seemed to have a power to actually transcend her personal goals. She also owed the child for creating a cure, that would save those she lived for. She sighs,

"I think the whole world owes that child everything right now. This is such a bother, but If evil did this then my hearts aren't going to forgive me for forsaking them. Someone with abilities like this is... worrying."

Lena wondered if Sasuke was on the same wavelength, it seemed he had a large interest in the current events of the world and also shared regret for not standing against Tiamat. They now had a chance to redeem themselves.

"I'll follow you."

@Goetia
It seems her claims about the rainfall had to take a moment in the backseat, the vanishing act of Shirou and Enkidu was of the most importance right now. Mirabelle approached the whited haired incubus, with a stern look in her eyes. She was a bit annoyed at first but the situation turned grim swiftly, but she nodded at Merlin. “Ok I’ll come with you as an ally of my village. We hosted you all here and showed hospitality towards you, and with this happening now I think it’s only fair we aid you all. Lead the way” she said fastening her bow more to her body as she prepared for the voyage to come. “Enkidu…Emya…we’re coming” she said as her eyes turned amber as she wanted to focus.

@Goetia
With that, it was decided. Leading the way out of the clinic, with Mirabelle and Lena in tow, Merlin begins their journey East, in search of the man who holds the station of the crown.

LLM, with permission to control Never and Mirai's bios for travel

Travel Itinerary: #103 -> #110 -> #115 -> #120 -> #043 -> #041 -> #007 -> #035 -> #024 -> #025

Departing #103 Tsuchi Heihō at 8:23pm (9/19/20)
#110: 9:23pm - 10:23pm
#115: 10:23pm - 11:23pm
#120: 11:23pm - 12:23am
#043: 12:23am - 1:23am
#041: 1:23am - 2:23am
#007: 2:23am - 3:23am
#035: 3:23am - 4:23am
#024: 4:23am - 5:23am
Arriving at #131 Tanishi at 5:23am (9/20/20)

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With that, it was decided. Leading the way out of the clinic, with Mirabelle and Lena in tow, Merlin begins their journey East, in search of the man who holds the station of the crown.

LLM, with permission to control Never and Mirai's bios for travel

Travel Itinerary: #103 -> #110 -> #115 -> #120 -> #043 -> #041 -> #007 -> #035 -> #024 -> #025

Departing #103 Tsuchi Heihō at 8:23pm (9/19/20)
#110: 9:23pm - 10:23pm
#115: 10:23pm - 11:23pm
#120: 11:23pm - 12:23am
#043: 12:23am - 1:23am
#041: 1:23am - 2:23am
#007: 2:23am - 3:23am
#035: 3:23am - 4:23am
#024: 4:23am - 5:23am
Arriving at #131 Tanishi at 5:23am (9/20/20)
Sasuke had been healed, and as such, he was indebted to this child. Even if it was not human. He knew that whatever it was, it could not fall into the hands of the wrong person. The sudden disappearance of the child and man caused the others to go into panic, and immediately react. They knew what had to be done, and so did Sasuke. He could finally utilize his power and show the world what he was capable of.
"I'll lend a hand."
Sasuke says as he follows suit, making sure to head behind Lena, and the other two individuals.
*Kindly note that my bio will be following Goetia's.
Departing #103 Tsuchi Heihō at 22:46 pm (9/20/20)
#110: 23:46 pm - 00:46 am
#115: 01:46 am - 02:46 am
#120: 02:46 am - 03:46 am
#043: 03:46 am - 04:46 am
#041: 04:46 am - 05:46 am
#007: 05:46 am - 06:46 am
#035: 06:46 am - 07:46 am
#024: 07:46 am - 08:46 am
Arriving at #131 Tanishi at 09:46 am (9/21/20)

LLM

Last edited:

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chise noticed that the market had begun to settle down, far beyond what it was when she had first arrived. She could see several people rushing out of the area with the swiftness of urgency to their steps, as though something was just beyond the horizon, beckoning the need for their attention ever onward. She felt a sense of unease.. She knew very few, if any at all of those who she had caught glimpses of, so she felt no real sense to try and follow them to inspect what was happening, yet it didn't exactly provide her comfort. The sensation of a strange churning in her chest; the static on-end positioning on the hairs across the back of her neck.. it was almost like she could feel a storm coming.

After a brief delay, Chise would abruptly feel the brush of a wet nose across the back of her hand. By now she was familiar with the gesture, of which prompted her to gingerly lift her hand and caress it lightly over the top of the smooth black furred head beside her, glancing down only to just confirm that it was in fact Ruth beside her, silently reassuring her. After a moment to collect herself, Chise concluded that the best effort she could make now was to return to the village. She'd hope it was nothing but a strange feeling, but even if it did turn out to be the prelude to greater conflicts to come, being home would serve better than being anywhere else at the moment.

Turning her attention toward Sado, Chise conversed with him for a brief time to make the arrangements to leave together as they had arrived together, plotting a course they had traveled already previously to get to the market of Tsuchi Heihō, now retracing their steps to find their way back to the Village hidden in Sin.

Permission given by @Howard to navigate their bio Sado Yasutora across the following travel log:
Starting: Tsuchi Heihō ( 103 )
Traveling across: Grand Divide ( 110 )
Final Destination: Graveyard of Sin ( 115 )

Chise & Sado LLM ( 103 ) < ( 110 )

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Theodoro.

Arriving in a flash of blue energy, Emiya appeared outside the only real anchoring point he possessed to Tsuchi Heiho; Iskandrous' clinic. Though he began planning his next steps, knowing the general vicinity of where he needed to be to enter Irkalla once it had been opened, he took a glance at the colorful establishment he'd disappeared from all those weeks ago, and his empathy got the better of him. Time was of the essence, but at the same time he could make his own. He could teleport across the world within the blink of an eye, so time was very relative to Emiya. Opening the door a crack, and poking his head in, he saw the physician hard at work, quietly letting himself in, before closing the door just as quietly.

Emiya spent a good several minutes waiting before his presence was even noted, but when it was, Iskandrous' signature bubbly personality was on full display, shifting for joy to concern and back. Emiya filled the physician in on what had happened, from their fight, to what he'd been up to these past weeks, keeping busy. Iskandrous was relieved to heard that Enkidu was doing well, and was currently in Romani's care, though when Emiya said he'd grown even more there were the faintest hints of jealousy, and something approaching a huff from Iskandrous. As Emiya mentioned he was on the clock, Iskandrous thanked him for even thinking to update him, and put his fears at ease. Considering they'd disappeared right in front of him, within the safety of his own walls, he'd felt more than a little guilty. Emiya said it was fine, and that all things considered, things could have certainly been worse, leaving Iskandrous with a warning gaze, and subtly telling him he might want to pack a bag, as things were growing serious the world over. The physician merely laughed, and said he was more than capable of defending himself, and that there were too many people relying on him to simply up sticks and move. As he exited the clinic, Emiya just gave a simple laugh in response, as if he knew that'd be the answer. With that minor loose thread taken care of, Emiya began walking South West, following Solomon's direction. If all went as planned, it wouldn't be long before everyone gathered for the grand opening of the gates to hell.

Leaving Landmark. Heading to #093, The Threshold.