Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Korra just walks and in and sits next to Rentaro. So how yall doing here?
As Korra walks through the doorway with Wendy closely by, Aizen walks through the door as well in his usual attire, white robes and cloak, along with a pink sash around the waist of the robe. When Korra and Wendy take a seat near their other comrades, Aizen stands closely by, not pulling out a seat for himself. He scans through the Tavern out of boredom, waiting for something to happen.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still on his seat now he was occupied by strange men probably from Amegakure. He saw Rentaro walk up to do the dishes, he smirked but as he returned two ladies had joined the calvary, it was getting tenser. Having his plans in mind, he stood up and walked towards Rentaro to whisper into his ear --("lets meet out side for a sec without any of your friends knowledge. I have information about your parents") -- before he walks back out of the tavern waiting for someone.

An Official challenge to Leathercandle, if you accept, i'll create the thread with my first move.
OOC: Nice of you to let someone get some RP experience, challenging him right off the bat like that. That's OK though, when he declines you and me are gonna have some fun
``````````````````````````````````````
Vegeta keeps a close eye as the man he had met on Ame's borders who drank a ton of Fuu honey yet still wasn't accepted into the fold whispers to his subordinate. He knew this man probably still held a grudge for not being allowed to join Ame, so he decided to zero in on him. Kakuzu, now Vegeta remembered what he said his name was back then, only after picturing him covered in Fuu honey did Vegeta finally recognize him...
Rentaro, why don't you head back to the village why me and this nice gentleman have a word...

Last edited:

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"It's been a very long time since I have visited the Dawn Tavern"

Minato muttered those words to himself. Taking out a scroll from his Pouch, Minato started to scribble something in it addressed to the Yondaime!.

' Yondaime, It's been a very long time since I have visited my favourite bar at the village borderlands. I will be back in a few days! If any problems arises, Don't hesitate to call me!

-Namikaze Minato​
'

Changing his outfit into a robe with a hood to cover his identity and attaching the scroll to the delivery bird Minato directed it to give it to the Kage and started to walk from the village to the tavern!. After a while, Minato reaches the entrance of the bar and takes a deep breath!.

"Smell of the finest wine! This place hasn't changes at all!.."

Minato walks into the bar and takes a look at the people and surrounding inside the bar before ordering any drinks. Something was unusual. The was way too crowded with shinobis from different village. Minato calmly observes his surroundings!. There was a little tension within the bar.

"Something is not right here...I wonder where the bartender is.."

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"It's been a very long time since I have visited the Dawn Tavern"

Minato muttered those words to himself. Taking out a scroll from his Pouch, Minato started to scribble something in it addressed to the Yondaime!.

' Yondaime, It's been a very long time since I have visited my favourite bar at the village borderlands. I will be back in a few days! If any problems arises, Don't hesitate to call me!

-Namikaze Minato​
'

Changing his outfit into a robe with a hood to cover his identity and attaching the scroll to the delivery bird Minato directed it to give it to the Kage and started to walk from the village to the tavern!. After a while, Minato reaches the entrance of the bar and takes a deep breath!.

"Smell of the finest wine! This place hasn't changes at all!.."

Minato walks into the bar and takes a look at the people and surrounding inside the bar before ordering any drinks. Something was unusual. The was way too crowded with shinobis from different village. Minato calmly observes his surroundings!. There was a little tension within the bar.

"Something is not right here...I wonder where the bartender is.."
Aizen continues to scan the Tavern aimlessly, until he spots a cloaked man walk into the bar. Recon was part of his mission, but he had to be careful that he didn't spark a fire that he couldn't put out. Pulling down his hood, he reveals his face for the first time in the Ninja World since his travel to Amegakure. If he was to do any reconnaissance, he would need to be polite and try to break the obvious tension and quiet mood of the Tavern. He slowly walks over to the man in the cloak, and politely greets him.

Greetings, fellow ninja.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aizen continues to scan the Tavern aimlessly, until he spots a cloaked man walk into the bar. Recon was part of his mission, but he had to be careful that he didn't spark a fire that he couldn't put out. Pulling down his hood, he reveals his face for the first time in the Ninja World since his travel to Amegakure. If he was to do any reconnaissance, he would need to be polite and try to break the obvious tension and quiet mood of the Tavern. He slowly walks over to the man in the cloak, and politely greets him.

Greetings, fellow ninja.
As Minato grabbed his seat and watched his surrounding, He saw someone in hood approaching him. For he knows that he has to be in his guard Minato waits for him to approach near him. As he approaches, He removes his cloak and reveals himself and greets him. He was wearing the Amegakure head band signifying that he is an Amegakure Shinobi. Minato gasped and replied in a feeble voice to him..

"Shinobi? What makes you think I am a shinobi? I am just a wanderer having a break at this tavern."

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Minato grabbed his seat and watched his surrounding, He saw someone in hood approaching him. For he knows that he has to be in his guard Minato waits for him to approach near him. As he approaches, He removes his cloak and reveals himself and greets him. He was wearing the Amegakure head band signifying that he is an Amegakure Shinobi. Minato gasped and replied in a feeble voice to him..

"Shinobi? What makes you think I am a shinobi? I am just a wanderer having a break at this tavern."
As soon as Aizen hears the man's reply, he bows his head in apology. He couldn't make a mistake like that again. It could jeopardise the mission. Well, the only choice he had now was to try and start from scratch.

My greatest apologies, I had assumed that only ninja would come here...

Aizen then raises his head again and smiles politely. He hoped that he had not just screwed up his only potential chance of getting some information.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As soon as Aizen hears the man's reply, he bows his head in apology. He couldn't make a mistake like that again. It could jeopardise the mission. Well, the only choice he had now was to try and start from scratch.

My greatest apologies, I had assumed that only ninja would come here...

Aizen then raises his head again and smiles politely. He hoped that he had not just screwed up his only potential chance of getting some information.
Minato watches the man bowing his head and apologising to him. As expected from an Amegakure shinobi, Minato then signals the man to sit before him in the table and starts to speak..

"Don't bow your head frequently shinobi of the rain! You are a ninja. Now then, What brings you here to this beautiful tavern. I assume you are not alone!"

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato watches the man bowing his head and apologising to him. As expected from an Amegakure shinobi, Minato then signals the man to sit before him in the table and starts to speak..

"Don't bow your head frequently shinobi of the rain! You are a ninja. Now then, What brings you here to this beautiful tavern. I assume you are not alone!"
As the man shows Aizen to his seat, Aizen maintains his smile and pulls out the chair from the table and takes a seat.

Don't bow your head frequently shinobi of the rain! You are a ninja. Now then, What brings you here to this beautiful tavern. I assume you are not alone!

Upon hearing these words, Aizen knew that he would have to choose his words carefully. After having a moment to come up with his reply, Aizen answers.

I am simply here to see the sights. It has been a while since my travels throughout the ninja world, and my superiors have allowed me to go see the sights a bit, with supervision of course.

Aizen then looks around the Tavern briefly before returning his attention to the man before him.

Do you by any chance know where the bartender may be? I'd like some tea to drink...

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the man shows Aizen to his seat, Aizen maintains his smile and pulls out the chair from the table and takes a seat.

Don't bow your head frequently shinobi of the rain! You are a ninja. Now then, What brings you here to this beautiful tavern. I assume you are not alone!

Upon hearing these words, Aizen knew that he would have to choose his words carefully. After having a moment to come up with his reply, Aizen answers.

I am simply here to see the sights. It has been a while since my travels throughout the ninja world, and my superiors have allowed me to go see the sights a bit, with supervision of course.

Aizen then looks around the Tavern briefly before returning his attention to the man before him.

Do you by any chance know where the bartender may be? I'd like some tea to drink...
Minato listens to the shinobi's words as he say them..While he listens to that he keeps an eye on the surrounding so that no surprises takes places.

"Amegakure superiors are allowing it's shinobi to visit other places now? Hmmm..That's something different from the usual!. Oh! with supervision you say? So my guess is right huh?"

"Oh! Constuella? Well, am also waiting for her. It seems like she is not hear atm!. Why don't you grab a drink for both of us?"

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato listens to the shinobi's words as he say them..While he listens to that he keeps an eye on the surrounding so that no surprises takes places.

"Amegakure superiors are allowing it's shinobi to visit other places now? Hmmm..That's something different from the usual!. Oh! with supervision you say? So my guess is right huh?"

"Oh! Constuella? Well, am also waiting for her. It seems like she is not hear atm!. Why don't you grab a drink for both of us?"
As the man requests that Aizen grab both of them a drink, Aizen thought that it would be best if he did so. A drink would help the mood a bit.

Alright, I'll return in just a moment.

Aizen stands from his seat and walks to the counter. He grabs two cups from a nearby shelf and pours himself some tea, and a drink for the man he was conversing with. He then walks back to the table, having filled the cups moderately.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the man requests that Aizen grab both of them a drink, Aizen thought that it would be best if he did so. A drink would help the mood a bit.

Alright, I'll return in just a moment.

Aizen stands from his seat and walks to the counter. He grabs two cups from a nearby shelf and pours himself some tea, and a drink for the man he was conversing with. He then walks back to the table, having filled the cups moderately.
Minato takes the cup and remove his hood to reveal himself. He just reveals his face but not his identity. He brings up the cup of wine near his mouth and smells it first before taking a sip.

"mmm..Such sweet smelling wine are only available here. You should try one too..Drinking a tea in a bar is kinda weird"

Minato then empties the cup in a single gulp and looks at the Ame Shinobi and starts to talk with him..

"Wouldn't your superiors be searching for you?"

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rentaro turned as Korra sits down next to his right and Wendy to Korra's right.

Fine, how about you guys?

Takezo then jumps up on the table and talks nonsense to Rentaro.

I was in Candyland Tazeko, Candyland. Rentaro takes out a laser pointer and flashes it around the room to see if Tazeko will follow it.
OOC: Nice of you to let someone get some RP experience, challenging him right off the bat like that. That's OK though, when he declines you and me are gonna have some fun
Vegeta keeps a close eye as the man he had met on Ame's borders who drank a ton of Fuu honey yet still wasn't accepted into the fold whispers to his subordinate. He knew this man probably still held a grudge for not being allowed to join Ame, so he decided to zero in on him. Kakuzu, now Vegeta remembered what he said his name was back then, only after picturing him covered in Fuu honey did Vegeta finally recognize him...
Rentaro, why don't you head back to the village why me and this nice gentleman have a word...
Im fine but I do have some other busniess I have to do. Hey Vegeta watch over my squad I have someone I need to meet in private. Korra goes wondering off looking for her senpai.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Melanie while waiting on her pervert friend to return from his stupid fight, she notices some new events going on. People walking in and out, sitting on benches and all looks normal. Something doesn't feel right, a little bit uneasy as there were groups of people what it seemed like from other villages. Melanie takes extra precautions and is more alert than usual. However nothing stops her from having a little fun. She still had her drink with her, casually waiting for her pervert friend.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Still on his seat now he was occupied by strange men probably from Amegakure. He saw Rentaro walk up to do the dishes, he smirked but as he returned two ladies had joined the calvary, it was getting tenser. Having his plans in mind, he stood up and walked towards Rentaro to whisper into his ear --("lets meet out side for a sec without any of your friends knowledge. I have information about your parents") -- before he walks back out of the tavern waiting for someone.

An Official challenge to Leathercandle, if you accept, i'll create the thread with my first move.
Kakuzu leans in and whispers to Rentaro that he had information of his parents. Rentaro flicked his wrist releasing a hidden blade under his cloak coming from a contraption under his sleeve. It made no noise as it came out nor did Rentaro make any indication that he had done anything. He was about to say something along the lines of "I'm not in a mood for jokes, you scum. You murder children and take pride in it. I have no reason whatsoever to believe anything you said. I wouldn't be surprised if you poisoned the drink you gave me.", but Vegeta said to him before he could say anything: "Rentaro, why don't you head back to the village why me and this nice gentleman have a word..." Rentaro looked at Vegeta in the eyes, and gave him a small nod. He flicked his wrist again, retracting the blade. He stealthily passed his own katana to Vegeta through their cloaks as they were so close to each other, and then Rentaro whispered in Vegeta's ear:
Hey, when you finish off this scum, use my sword. A gift from me to him. It'll be ironic. The sword of someone the age of who he targets will kill him. Of course, you could also just one shot him with your own power. After saying that Rentaro walked by Kakuzu, and said in a low voice
Karma's a b****.
Rentaro walked out the tavern doors and disappeared in a puff of smoke, off to Amegakure.

_____

OOC: Really? My first time in the ninja world outside of Amegakure, just trying to gain a little bit of experience and you immediately try to kill me? Heh. Have fun getting your bio killed by Vegeta.

Last edited:
Reactions: Troi

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Challenge Accepted-
I'll make the thread in a sec with my move, find it.
OOC : Am i supposed to be scared of you? I just dont get the point, i aint like those poozers you go around with. I lose, i lose : I win, i win.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Casshern's annoyance grew at all of the little pests milling around the tavern. His blood-lust had been sated, yet he wanted nothing more than for them to die. Their high-pitched, confrontational little voices were grating on his nerves. He had to get away before he slaughtered them all.

Casshern throws down his hood, and walks over to the only place without a gathering of people. It was a small bench, but it would do. Fortunately, there was only a single man resting on it, which gave ample room for Casshern to spread out away from him. Casshern sits at the opposite end, pulling out several pills and washing them down with a swig of water from his canteen. Several feigned menacing looks at the drunkards passing by warned them to stay from away from where he sat. Casshern waits for the other men he originally came with to return.. if they weren't already dead. I hate being kept waiting, he thinks to himself.
People had entered and people had left. Some sat elsewhere on benches on the other side of the tavern entrance, from Amaimon's spot. However, one out of many seemed to find interest in Amaimon's seat. Well, beside his seat that is. This one stood out in peculiar, not due body figure, eyes, facial expression or whatsoever, but simply due he wore a skintight spandex suit covering the entirety of his body beside his eyes.

Amaimon wore his carefree mask, still acting as if Einarth Katsuryoku and spoke after the Kiyoshi had seated himself. ''Too crowded?''

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People had entered and people had left. Some sat elsewhere on benches on the other side of the tavern entrance, from Amaimon's spot. However, one out of many seemed to find interest in Amaimon's seat. Well, beside his seat that is. This one stood out in peculiar, not due body figure, eyes, facial expression or whatsoever, but simply due he wore a skintight spandex suit covering the entirety of his body beside his eyes.

Amaimon wore his carefree mask, still acting as if Einarth Katsuryoku and spoke after the Kiyoshi had seated himself. ''Too crowded?''
Casshern looked in the direction of the other man on the bench, the one who spoke to him. Apparently sitting at the other end was not a clear enough hint for him to tend to his own things. Casshern brought both of his arms up, and placed his elbows on the table. He intertwined his hands, and placed his chin on them. He tilted his head casually towards the man. "Crowded.. no. I'd be in exactly the wrong place if that bothered me,." Casshern became silent for a moment before continuing. I cannot stand.. feigned strength. These men are only acting brave because of the fire water they drink. Casshern's eyes narrow in disgust.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato takes the cup and remove his hood to reveal himself. He just reveals his face but not his identity. He brings up the cup of wine near his mouth and smells it first before taking a sip.

"mmm..Such sweet smelling wine are only available here. You should try one too..Drinking a tea in a bar is kinda weird"

Minato then empties the cup in a single gulp and looks at the Ame Shinobi and starts to talk with him..

"Wouldn't your superiors be searching for you?"
As the man he was speaking turns his head to face the other Amegakure ninja, Aizen turns his eyes slightly to his left, awaiting the next thing the man had to say. So far the conversation had been going smoothly, save for the minor hiccup of an introduction.

Wouldn't your superiors be searching for you?

Aizen's glance returns to the ninja's face after he mentions the higher ups. Again, he had to be careful about his choice of words here. Aizen takes another sip out of his cup of tea, and then replies to the ninja's inquiry.

No, I am here with a few of my seniors, just to make sure nothing goes wrong.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the man he was speaking turns his head to face the other Amegakure ninja, Aizen turns his eyes slightly to his left, awaiting the next thing the man had to say. So far the conversation had been going smoothly, save for the minor hiccup of an introduction.

Wouldn't your superiors be searching for you?

Aizen's glance returns to the ninja's face after he mentions the higher ups. Again, he had to be careful about his choice of words here. Aizen takes another sip out of his cup of tea, and then replies to the ninja's inquiry.

No, I am here with a few of my seniors, just to make sure nothing goes wrong.
Minato was able to observe a bit of tension in the face of the man sitting before him!. As he utters those words Minato was able to sense a feel of tension with him!. Minato was keenly observing his surroundings as well as the man before him!.

"Nothing goes wrong you say? Hmm. So you guys are planning out something here? I though you guys were here just to relax and enjoy some good drink!. "