Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Tier walks into the tavern in her casual attire to spectate what appears to be a shithole of shinobi. She randomly walks up to a nearby table and drinks an already used shot of liquor. Disgusting right? After finishing it, she drops the glass to the floor gently enough to where the sturdy little thing didn't break and she sat in an empty booth tapping her fingers on the table as her head lays gently in her other hand with her elbows on the table. It was apparent she was looking for someone in quite the lazy fashion*

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Casshern claps his hands together a single time in order to accentuate his words. His tone almost takes on a humorous and jovial quality. "Why, but of course..! A blood-stained traveler is the best source of information in this place. Meanwhile, drunk men with loose lips and devilish secrets wander everywhere." Casshern then turns his body to the man on the bench, facing him for the first time. His body visibly tenses, his jaw hardens, and his tone turns icy cold. The severity of the mood change was palpable in the air. Several civilians looked over their shoulders in Casshern's direction, with fear etched on their intoxicated faces."Then again.. You speak like a drunk man walks, in every direction but where he's headed."
Amaimon's eyes caught the gaze of this jade-eyed fellah. His expression had turned and and the air around him changed. Almost like an exuding aura of annoyance. To keep in role, Amaimon allowed himself to let off a shiver, before regaining his composture. Starting off low as a whisper, regaining his strength and courage to speak up Amaimon started ''Well, you're right.. Right, theres no need to keep it a secret. It wasn't one in the first place either way. Hehe. You see, I'm just here searching viable information about the Seven Legendary Swords, their wielders and whereabouts. Mind you, this is not me, I couldn't even dream of challenging such a strong persona. It's for my client.''

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is lack of iron in this place.

Sandaime Kazekage stomps in and has his gourd of iron sand with him. He then went straight to the bar where he'd impress the ladies in the tavern with his talents.

Reactions: Vegeta

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is lack of iron in this place.

Sandaime Kazekage stomps in and has his gourd of iron sand with him. He then went straight to the bar where he'd impress the ladies in the tavern with his talents.
*Tier lazily stares at the man and thinks of how obnoxious his entry was. Although it was distracting and pitiful, she mustn't lose focus on what she came here to obtain*

Lyanna Stark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lyanna wakes up in the dusty corner of to the side..Yeh you see it >.>
"Ugh.. Its been a while since I was last here"
With that Lyanna stands up her legs shaky from non use and wanders outside into the front of the tavern and looks around for familiar faces.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Amaimon's eyes caught the gaze of this jade-eyed fellah. His expression had turned and and the air around him changed. Almost like an exuding aura of annoyance. To keep in role, Amaimon allowed himself to let off a shiver, before regaining his composture. Starting off low as a whisper, regaining his strength and courage to speak up Amaimon started ''Well, you're right.. Right, theres no need to keep it a secret. It wasn't one in the first place either way. Hehe. You see, I'm just here searching viable information about the Seven Legendary Swords, their wielders and whereabouts. Mind you, this is not me, I couldn't even dream of challenging such a strong persona. It's for my client.''
Casshern turns back to face the table once more as he waves a hand dismissively while the man speaks. "So stranger.. what makes these swords so legendary? If they are as famed as you claim, why would anyone in Ancrath know of their whereabouts?" All the while, Casshern eyes a commotion occurring off to the other side of the room between two powerful shinobi.

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shun replies waaiz with a smile "i've been around, what about you, where have you been?" he then turns to the guy beside him who teamed up with him earlier to beat up the two over ambitious wits. He then thought as the man talked "the man that i teamed up with me in my last battle, now wants to fight me? This is quite strange" he then asks to mako "why do you want to fight me?"

Lyanna Stark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noticing the commontion on the otherside Lyanna slowly walks over and listens half interested and turns to the guy next to her.

Hey you want to have a fight?I promise i wont hurt you too much?

All while she keeps a sadistic smile on her face.Making her look like the vicious she-wolf she is.

Gααrα

Legendary
Kin
697💸
Kumi
2,593💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shun replies waaiz with a smile "i've been around, what about you, where have you been?" he then turns to the guy beside him who teamed up with him earlier to beat up the two over ambitious wits. He then thought as the man talked "the man that i teamed up with me in my last battle, now wants to fight me? This is quite strange" he then asks to mako "why do you want to fight me?"
Waaiz after listening to the warm reply of Shun , Waai replies, "Well, I waa sitting in dark wearing a paper bag, so you are looking for someone to fight? " then Waaiz starts looking around at the people some with headbands and some without it

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ummmm..., Mako tried to find an appropriate reply to Shun's question, as he quickly glances around the tavern to notice Sokka was gone, Maybe some other time ,see you later. Mako said as he adjusts his huge cloak, he simply dashes outside to pick Sokka's scent, When I get him, I'll beat my money out of him. Mako thought out loud as he notices a footprint in the mud, the design of the footprints was obviously Sokka's, Mako would smile as he made his way after the footprints You've gotten sloppy Sokka he thought to himself as he made his way towards Ame, the direction which the footsteps leaded, on his way with an handseal, Mako would transform into a 160cm tall kid wearing white Snickers, Blue trousers, a black t shirt covered by a blue jacket which is stamped with the number 10 on the right part of his chest, his hair looks brown and silky, his eyes turned green instead of red, his skin became lighter and a watch appeared on his left wrist, a combination of green and black, his scent would also change, he was completely transformed, in his pouch the Kumo headband he had removed when he was sent to spy on the then Ota hit the inside of his pouch, the metal would absorb part of his body heat giving him that cold metal feeling, he freezes in his steps and binds the Kumo headband around his forehead, The time has come., he thought to himself while continuing his journey.......
12hours to Ame.

Last edited:

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Casshern turns back to face the table once more as he waves a hand dismissively while the man speaks. "So stranger.. what makes these swords so legendary? If they are as famed as you claim, why would anyone in Ancrath know of their whereabouts?" All the while, Casshern eyes a commotion occurring off to the other side of the room between two powerful shinobi.
Amaimon grimaced as his gaze turned skeptical, still observing the spandex figure before him. What was it with this guy? Completely ignorant to their location? ''Well, for one... Their prowess in each of their respective elements. Secondly, if you're not aware the Dawn Tavern have become a world wide hotspot for travellers across the five shinobi nations, such as yourself. It allows a mix of people to gather, each with their own information, and plausible the one I'm looking for. Ontop of that, the Dawn Tavern is but a short departure from my side, considering I am an Ancrath'ian myself...''

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*After passing out drunk, which is a rare moment for Tier, she wakes up in disgusts at how the tavern was populated with shinobi. She gets up and brushes herself off nonchalantly and makes her way back to Kirigakure to wait for a friend*