Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Having his speech ignored, Kakuzu was feeling furious as he spots a little guy asking for water. He grabs a glass of water and walks to the kid's chair handing over the glass to him.
He says to the kid concealing his anger : "Hey kidd[/COLOR]o, whats your name and just how old are you?[/color]
As Rentaro was watching the two argue, a man walked over with a glass of water and handed it to him, introducing himself.

"Thanks for the water. My name is Rentaro, and I'm a member of Amegakure." Rentaro said this and he turned his back slightly to show the back of his cloak which had an Amegakure symbol on it. "I'm here to just get away from the havoc of the village for a bit, so are my buddies, there around here somewhere. Anyways, I'm 16 years old. What's your name by the way?"

Rentaro hid the fact that he was a little bit ticked off by being called a kid, but he got over it quickly as the man in front of him seemed to be a lot older than him as well as friendly enough, as he went out of his way to get him some water and share a conversation with him.

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Rentaro was watching the two argue, a man walked over with a glass of water and handed it to him, introducing himself.
"Thanks for the water. My name is Rentaro, and I'm a member of Amegakure." Rentaro said this and he turned his back slightly to show the back of his cloak which had an Amegakure symbol on it. "I'm here to just get away from the havoc of the village for a bit, so are my buddies, there around here somewhere. Anyways, I'm 16 years old. What's your name by the way?"
Rentaro hid the fact that he was a little bit ticked off by being called a kid, but he got over it quickly as the man in front of him seemed to be a lot older than him as well as friendly enough, as he went out of his way to get him some water and share a conversation with him.
"The name is Kakuzu, a 99 year old renowed bounty hunter. A little kid shouldn't be left in a place like this, where are your parents? Are they dead or alive? Better still, have they gone missing for awhile now"
OOC : Read your bio for those questions, nothing personal.

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You seem so full of yourself... Do you know what I can do with you.
Kelvin again then attempted doing the same thing.
I didn't answer the man before me, instead I decided to speak with actions. As the man's left hand is hand is thrusted forward, I instantly responded in a very fast and fluid manner. I channeled wind chakra throughout both of my hands and elbows, thereafter releasing a blast of pressurized wind from my left elbow, effectively increasing the speed in which my left hand is thrusted forward in order to catch the man's left fist. As I do so, I begin to crush your hand by squeezing it with all my strength, further amplified by the wind chakra. In that same motion, I leap towards my right-hand side as I release pressurized wind from my right elbow and thrust my right hand directly onto your right shoulder, effectively pushing it forward with great might as I simultaneously pull on your left arm back towards me. This sudden combination allows me to completely rip off your left arm out should it go undefended.

Kyu Doragon Jutsu: Koushoku Orijin Kakutou | Nine Arts Dragon: Lust Origin Grappling
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: This technique can only be used as a counter, the user will wait till the opponent has thrown a fist towards the user, the user will channel wind chakra into his hands, and both of his elbows, allowing him to catch the oncoming fist quicker, able to react faster. As the user grabs hold of the fist he will use his infused hand to crush opponents fist by squeezing it whilst leaping to the right, grabbing the shoulder and pushing it to the front whilst having the fist in the users other hand pulling it towards the user ready to dislocate the arm by the pressure and impact of the wind destroying it, and even capable of ripping it off by the enhanced wind if the user chooses to.
Notes:
- Must be a practitioner of Kyu Doragon Jutsu | Nine Arts Dragon
- Can only be used every two turns.

Upon ripping off your arm, I fluidly perform a front flip over your head. As I am in the middle of the flip and looking directly down on you, I release a burst of wind chakra from the side of my right hand as I simultaneously swing it from right to left, aiming to strike the back of your neck with great force, aimed directly at your occipital ridge ridge. The raw blunt force of the strike would surely cause you to pass out unconscious as you bleed out from your left arm socket.

Kyu Doragon Jutsu: Teisei Orijin Tsuppari! | Nine Arts Dragon: Whisper Origin Thrust!
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: Using this technique the user can passively create bursts of wind at any time, any specific point on the users body. This technique is mainly used to physically evade most techniques with the help of the wind chakra. Also by the choice of the user, they can send their wind chakra to their feet to have the ability to propel their self to any point they want, forwards, backwards, left, or right if the user chooses, that being said, if they want to change another direction they would have to re-use this technique again.
Notes:
- Must be a practitioner of Kyu Doragon Jutsu | Nine Arts Dragon

Official Challenge, I will be making the thread and editing my link on this post.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"The name is Kakuzu, a 99 year old renowed bounty hunter. A little kid shouldn't be left in a place like this, where are your parents? Are they dead or alive? Better still, have they gone missing for awhile now"
OOC : Read your bio for those questions, nothing personal.
Rentaro listened to Kakuzu give details about himself, like his name and age, but then he went on to ask about his parents out of the blue, whether they were...dead.

Better still, have they gone missing for awhile now?

You must be registered for see images

Rentaro's eyes went blank as the memories came flooding back to him. Even though he was just a baby the last time he saw his parents, he remembered everything about them. He remembered their warm expressions from 15 years ago perfectly. Rentaro clutched his head, clenched his teeth, and stared directly at the drink which was on the counter.

It's like he knows about my parents. Does he have to do with them being missing?? Who is he?

Rentaro inhaled through his nose, then exhaled through his mouth. Rentro scratched his head hoping to cover up the stressful moment there, trying to make it seem like he was going to scratch his head from the very beginning. He picked up his drink and turned to Kakuzu once again.

N-No. They are alive, I think they're on a mission right now. Rentaro took a sip of the water in his hand.

Trying to avoid more emotional memories about his parents, Rentro changed the subject, even though he wanted to very thoroughly question the man.

So Kakuzu, whats going on in the shinobi world right now? Any wars or significant fights you've heard about recently?

Last edited:

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rentaro listened to Kakuzu give details about himself, like his name and age, but then he went on to ask about his parents out of the blue, whether they were...dead.
Better still, have they gone missing for awhile now?
You must be registered for see images
Rentaro's eyes went blank as the memories came flooding back to him. Even though he was just a baby the last time he saw his parents, he remembered everything about them. He remembered their warm expressions from 15 years ago perfectly. Rentaro clutched his head, clenched his teeth, and stared directly at the drink which was on the counter.
It's like he knows about my parents. Does he have to do with them being missing?? Who is he?
Rentaro inhaled through his nose, then exhaled through his mouth. Rentro scratched his head hoping to cover up the stressful moment there, trying to make it seem like he was going to scratch his head from the very beginning. He picked up his drink and turned to Kakuzu once again.
N-No. They are alive, I think they're on a mission right now. Rentaro took a sip of the water in his hand.
Trying to avoid more emotional memories about his parents, Rentro changed the subject, even though he wanted to very thoroughly question the man.
So Kakuzu, whats going on in the shinobi world right now? Any wars or significant fights you've heard about recently?
Hearing the kid speak so courageously, he answered, "I'm on a mission to eliminate young shinobi's who are not worthy of being a ninja, those without experience. I want to be remembered for something significant. I've killed 32 presently but i need more, you can call that a war or an event whatever you choose"
Saying this, Kakuzu lets out an evil intimidating grin at the teenage shinobi.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hearing the kid speak so courageously, he answered, "I'm on a mission to eliminate young shinobi's who are not worthy of being a ninja, those without experience. I want to be remembered for something significant. I've killed 32 presently but i need more, you can call that a war or an event whatever you choose"
Growing weary of being outside, Vegeta sensed out the life forces inside the tavern, including a very familiar one beneath them, a woman who had been on Ame's borders not so long ago, leaving a bag for their Kage before leaving. So this is where she ran off to... Vegeta thinks as he enters the establishment, and see's someone next to Rentaro looking at him rather creepily. Hopefully he didn't slip any freaky drugs into the young man's drink. Having visited many establishments like this one, Vegeta knew the drill just by looking around at the chaos occurring thru-out, like a bar in an old NW wild west story. So he hops the bar, grabs out 2 bottles of Saki and leaves some money in their place for the owner who seemed to be tied up somewhere else, pops one and downs it, throwing the bottle in the trash as he re-hops the bar back to the patron side and walks next to Rentaro, ignoring his new friend for the moment...
Ren, you and Takezo really earned this break in the action, I know having me as a Captain isn't the luckiest thing in the world to have happen to one, but my harsh training and methodical patrolling of the borders does serve a greater purpose...speaking of which...
Vegeta then looks at Kakuzu...
Didn't you partake of the Fuu honey once? You seems awful familiar...
Vegeta says this while popping the top on the 2nd Saki bottle, taking a swig as he looks away from Kakuzu and surveys the bar. This reminded him of his childhood home in Saiyagakure, and to that notion he smiled a little...

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Zero stared intently at the scribblings on the map, using his fingers to trace the sentences he wanted to see when something on the corner edges used to be. he quickly scanned over what he had written so long ago. The note was a single name written in huge bold letters and circled repeatedly so that he wouldn't forget, but that had not worked out so well. He leaned back in his seat and scanned the table as he thought who or what 'Bianki' was supposed to be.

His eyes came to rest on Rukia's Kumogakure headband and he felt something eating away at the back of his mind. He sighed in frustration and attempted to say the term out loud, hoping to gain some insight

"Bianki...."

And there it was, the memories of the prior engagement he had made to meet her. He bolted up from the table and threw on his coat, folded the map carefully, and stuffed it back into one of his pockets. He turned for the door and walked off, stopping briefly before exiting.

"If you survive long enough Ragna, we will meet again. Lets just hope for your sake that we'll be on the same side"

He bolted out the door and back through the woods from which he had come, heading to the location specified on the old map.

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Growing weary of being outside, Vegeta sensed out the life forces inside the tavern, including a very familiar one beneath them, a woman who had been on Ame's borders not so long ago, leaving a bag for their Kage before leaving. So this is where she ran off to... Vegeta thinks as he enters the establishment, and see's someone next to Rentaro looking at him rather creepily. Hopefully he didn't slip any freaky drugs into the young man's drink. Having visited many establishments like this one, Vegeta knew the drill just by looking around at the chaos occurring thru-out, like a bar in an old NW wild west story. So he hops the bar, grabs out 2 bottles of Saki and leaves some money in their place for the owner who seemed to be tied up somewhere else, pops one and downs it, throwing the bottle in the trash as he re-hops the bar back to the patron side and walks next to Rentaro, ignoring his new friend for the moment...
Ren, you and Takezo really earned this break in the action, I know having me as a Captain isn't the luckiest thing in the world to have happen to one, but my harsh training and methodical patrolling of the borders does serve a greater purpose...speaking of which...
Vegeta says this while popping the top on the 2nd Saki bottle, taking a swig as he looks away from Kakuzu and surveys the bar. This reminded him of his childhood home in Saiyagakure, and to that notion he smiled a little...
Kakuzu looked up to see the man talking, he didnt reply him at all. He just smiled and continued his milk drink.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakuzu looked up to see the man talking, he didnt reply him at all. He just smiled and continued his milk drink.
Vegeta grinned at the man smiling at him, then looked back at the room of people while also enjoying his beverage of choice. Unfortunately for Vegeta his extremely high resistance to pathogenic and poisonous things made getting drunk a bit tricky, not impossible, but would take a vat of Saki to accomplish, perhaps Vegeta would drink that much xD...
I'll take that as a yes...

Nebula

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takezo gives out a loud sigh and stands up. Takezo walks over back to Rentaro's table and sits down, after grabbing a few sake bottles from behind the counter. He suddenly notices Vegeta talking to some weird old man.

"Man... tavern seems a bit sparse."

Annoyed at not having anyone to talk to, Takezo starts getting drunk.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Amaimon payed no heed to either the former Mandalore nor Ragna despite their banter, and as soon as they had commenced their talk, their departure followed leaving Amaimon utterly so alone at the bench. With a kick off from the ground he made a forwards roll onto the bench, which upon he made himself comfortable. No need to enter the havoc of a tavern. Sitting here, enjoying the company of the void seemed much more attractive at the moment. If he was lucky, the answer he sought might just come waddling to him.
Casshern's annoyance grew at all of the little pests milling around the tavern. His blood-lust had been sated, yet he wanted nothing more than for them to die. Their high-pitched, confrontational little voices were grating on his nerves. He had to get away before he slaughtered them all.

Casshern throws down his hood, and walks over to the only place without a gathering of people. It was a small bench, but it would do. Fortunately, there was only a single man resting on it, which gave ample room for Casshern to spread out away from him. Casshern sits at the opposite end, pulling out several pills and washing them down with a swig of water from his canteen. Several feigned menacing looks at the drunkards passing by warned them to stay from away from where he sat. Casshern waits for the other men he originally came with to return.. if they weren't already dead. I hate being kept waiting, he thinks to himself.

Last edited:

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vegeta grinned at the man smiling at him, then looked back at the room of people while also enjoying his beverage of choice. Unfortunately for Vegeta his extremely high resistance to pathogenic and poisonous things made getting drunk a bit tricky, not impossible, but would take a vat of Saki to accomplish, perhaps Vegeta would drink that much xD...
Kakuzu was not moved by the guy's ego, he had a much better one than his, including a reputation to maintain. He wouldn't let that get ruined by some nutjobs who doesn't get a clue of being a shinobi.
He says to the tall man ; "Dont get drunk in front of me, if you dont have a life, dont whimper it out on me. I aint no nanny"

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakuzu was not moved by the guy's ego, he had a much better one than his, including a reputation to maintain. He wouldn't let that get ruined by some nutjobs who doesn't get a clue of being a shinobi.
He says to the tall man ; "Dont get drunk in front of me, if you dont have a life, dont whimper it out on me. I aint no nanny"
Vegeta looks at the guy, then gives his men the raised eye as he says to the man...
Alllllllrighty then, drink what you want Takezo, don't listen to what others tell you to do, especially strangers...
Vegeta continues drinking, clearly unconcerned with the man, Vegeta could sense his life force and clearly did not see him as a threat, and violence wasn't on Vegeta's agenda, so Vegeta continued to watch the other action in the place, as this guy was clearly in his own world and would be of no help...

Last edited:

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vegeta looks at the guy, then gives his men the raised eye as he says to the man...
Alllllllrighty then, drink what you want Takezo, don't listen to what others tell you to do, especially strangers...
Vegeta continues drinking, clearly unconcerned with the man, Vegeta could sense his life force and clearly did not see him as a threat, so why even acknowledge him if he wasn't here to talk shop. Vegeta continued to watch the other action in the place, as this guy was clearly in his own world and would be of no help...

Eh, I have no problems with you being captain, I like it in fact. But anyways, Kakuzu, thanks for the drink again. Rentaro finished his drink right after he said this, and the walked behind the counter of the bar. He rolled up the sleeves of his coat and shirt under that, washed the cup in the sink, then put it in the dishwasher(or dried it with a cloth, not sure what systems used here) as no staff was at the Dawn Tavern was to be seen. He adjusted his tie and rolled his sleeves back down. He looked around and saw a new figure sitting next to another man he didn't know, but who was there before (The new person I'm referring to is Casshern, and the person who was there previously who I'm referring to is Amamion, but Rentaro doesn't know the names of either of them). Rentaro saw the new figure looked a bit pissed off, so he decided it was not in his best interest to try and converse with him. Instead he just went back to his seat and sat down.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Eh, I have no problems with you being captain, I like it in fact. But anyways, Kakuzu, thanks for the drink again. Rentaro finished his drink right after he said this, and the walked behind the counter of the bar. He rolled up the sleeves of his coat and shirt under that, washed the cup in the sink, then put it in the dishwasher(or dried it with a cloth, not sure what systems used here) as no staff was at the Dawn Tavern was to be seen. He adjusted his tie and rolled his sleeves back down. He looked around and saw a new figure sitting next to another man he didn't know, but who was there before (The new person I'm referring to is Casshern, and the person who was there previously who I'm referring to is Amamion, but Rentaro doesn't know the names of either of them). Rentaro saw the new figure looked a bit pissed off, so he decided it was not in his best interest to try and converse with him. Instead he just went back to his seat and sat down.
Korra just walks and in and sits next to Rentaro. So how yall doing here?

Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wendy arrives some seconds later wearing an amegakure cloak with it's symbol on the back, covering her head, right after Korra and sits near her and Rentaro.

"Sorry I arrived a bit late.

Nebula

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wendy arrives some seconds later wearing an amegakure cloak with it's symbol on the back, covering her head, right after Korra and sits near her and Rentaro.

"Sorry I arrived a bit late.
Hey Korra is that you? When did you get here and what's with that creepy weird lil girl with ya? Maybe I am maybe a little bit drunk. o_O

Takezo suddenly jumps in his seat, looking at Rentaro with a startled expression.

Hey buddy where ya been? o_O

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey Korra is that you? When did you get here and what's with that creepy weird lil girl with ya? Maybe I am maybe a little bit drunk. o_O

Takezo suddenly jumps in his seat, looking at Rentaro with a startled expression.

Hey buddy where ya been? o_O
Rentaro turned as Korra sits down next to his right and Wendy to Korra's right.

Fine, how about you guys?

Takezo then jumps up on the table and talks nonsense to Rentaro.

I was in Candyland Tazeko, Candyland. Rentaro takes out a laser pointer and flashes it around the room to see if Tazeko will follow it.

Nebula

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rentaro turned as Korra sits down next to his right and Wendy to Korra's right.

Fine, how about you guys?

Takezo then jumps up on the table and talks nonsense to Rentaro.

I was in Candyland Tazeko, Candyland. Rentaro takes out a laser pointer and flashes it around the room to see if Tazeko will follow it.
You know I once went snowboarding in the big rock candy mountains there in candyland.

Takezo glares down at the laser before smacking Rentaro on the back of his head. Takezo takes a seat back down again.

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Still on his seat now he was occupied by strange men probably from Amegakure. He saw Rentaro walk up to do the dishes, he smirked but as he returned two ladies had joined the calvary, it was getting tenser. Having his plans in mind, he stood up and walked towards Rentaro to whisper into his ear --("lets meet out side for a sec without any of your friends knowledge. I have information about your parents") -- before he walks back out of the tavern waiting for someone.

An Official challenge to Leathercandle, if you accept, i'll create the thread with my first move.

Reactions: Akuma