Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
walked out of a big patch of bushes into the sight of Vegeta as he brushed some leaves off his black cloak that had a "l l l l" on the back signifying Amegakure.
Heh, sorry I'm a few minutes late, I saw a really good looking apple on an apple tree and wanted it. Rentaro brought his arm out of his cloak and tossed one towards Vegeta. After he tossed the apple to Vegeta, he cocked his head to the side to see if Miyamoto was behind him, which he wasn't. ...He was with me literally twenty seconds ago...

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
walked out of a big patch of bushes into the sight of Vegeta as he brushed some leaves off his black cloak that had a "l l l l" on the back signifying Amegakure.
Heh, sorry I'm a few minutes late, I saw a really good looking apple on an apple tree and wanted it. Rentaro brought his arm out of his cloak and tossed one towards Vegeta. After he tossed the apple to Vegeta, he cocked his head to the side to see if Miyamoto was behind him, which he wasn't. ...He was with me literally twenty seconds ago...
As the young man expressed why he was late, he tossed an apple Vegeta's way. Without looking away from the taverns entrance, Vegeta, also wearing an all black cloak with the symbol for Amegakure no Sato on the back, caught the apple without looking to the side of his head, then began to eat it...
You 2 go on ahead inside when he arrives, I'll be in shortly

Nebula

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
runs up from behind Vegeta, carrying a heavy backpack with pots and pans hanging from it. Takezo stops next to Vegeta and bends over with his hands on his knees while trying to catch his breath.

"Man... You're too fast man! Ah. Whew!"

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
runs up from behind Vegeta, carrying a heavy backpack with pots and pans hanging from it. Takezo stops next to Vegeta and bends over with his hands on his knees while trying to catch his breath.

"Man... You're too fast man! Ah. Whew!"
Vegeta pauses mid bite, glancing out of his peripheral at his squadmate...
Rentaro knows what to do, just go with him till I pop in. Have a drink, be merry and enjoy yourselves...that's what we are here for after all...
...then continues eating the apple, keeping a stern eye on the tavern

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rentaro pulls down his hood and walks into the tavern. He looks around, and saw a few people here and there. He made his way over to the counter and sat down.
One glass of water and one ramen, please.
Rentaro cocked his head slightly to watch as a few people were making a ruckus across the room.

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Habaki suddenly looks over at Yashiro as his body is filled by a strange sensation.

Yashiro, now is not the time. I'm heading back to Yamagakure, I think the light of our family will have to wait a little while longer..

- To Yamagakure 12 hours.

Lay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was obviously being sarcastic when I said she needed water after she started shouting like a wild boar.

Noticing the individual reaching out to me with his hand, I effortlessly thrust my right hand at abdominal level, and reach under the man's arm, quickly grabbing his wrist, effectively stopping his push before it made physical contact. I then rise my left index finger and move it from left to right, individually.

Nuh uh.. I wouldn't do that if I were you.
Kelvin was furious... The way the man had stopped his push was so embarrassing. He cared a lot about his ego. He had to do something.
Hearing the man say Nuh uh.. I wouldn't do that if I were you., Kelvin had stood up, looked the guy in the face and said Or what, you little rat?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Zero quietly sipped on his drink as the excitement that had begun to stir died down at Rukia's intervention. He walked back to his original seat and retrieved his coat before rejoining his little band. It was during this time that he had notice Casshern walking in and Amaimon's antics at the table he had marked as his territory.

He rummaged through his coat pocket and retrieved a folded piece of paper that he unveiled onto the table. It was a map, and a pretty old one at that. On the sides of it lay multiple drawing, scribbles, and crossed out names and titles. The map was raggedy and torn, as if it was a testament to his travels.

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kelvin was furious... The way the man had stopped his push was so embarrassing. He cared a lot about his ego. He had to do something.
Hearing the man say Nuh uh.. I wouldn't do that if I were you., Kelvin had stood up, looked the guy in the face and said Or what, you little rat?
There is no "Or what", I simply don't recommend that you do that.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sokka looks at the drama,he then walks out of the tavern,he sits on a bench outside the tavern while looling at the ground
Vegeta, sensing out all the life forces for miles around, see's the man walk out of the tavern, and approaches him...
Hello there stranger, sitting outside a bar...is it really that boring in there?

NightKiing

Elite
Kin
1,131💸
Kumi
4,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vegeta, sensing out all the life forces for miles around, see's the man walk out of the tavern, and approaches him...
Hello there stranger, sitting outside a bar...is it really that boring in there?
Sokka hears a voice and looks up Its is not,i just feel like doing so,i am sokka of the bartholomew clan,whats your name? Sokka says to the stranger

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello? Is there anyone back there who could get me a glass of water and maybe some ramen if possible? Rentaro asked this again as he stretched out a little bit, turning his body while still in his seat at the counter too look at the two arguing.

It's getting sort of heated over there.

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello? Is there anyone back there who could get me a glass of water and maybe some ramen if possible? Rentaro asked this again as he stretched out a little bit, turning his body while still in his seat at the counter too look at the two arguing.
It's getting sort of heated over there.
Having his speech ignored, Kakuzu was feeling furious as he spots a little guy asking for water. He grabs a glass of water and walks to the kid's chair handing over the glass to him.
He says to the kid concealing his anger : "Hey kiddo, whats your name and just how old are you?

Nebula

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zero quietly sipped on his drink as the excitement that had begun to stir died down at Rukia's intervention. He walked back to his original seat and retrieved his coat before rejoining his little band. It was during this time that he had notice Casshern walking in and Amaimon's antics at the table he had marked as his territory.

He rummaged through his coat pocket and retrieved a folded piece of paper that he unveiled onto the table. It was a map, and a pretty old one at that. On the sides of it lay multiple drawing, scribbles, and crossed out names and titles. The map was raggedy and torn, as if it was a testament to his travels.
"Hmm..."

Takezo, becoming impatient, jumps up from his seat and reaches over the bar to grab a bottle of sake and looks around the tavern. Takezo notices someone sitting at a table with a map and invites himself over to sit down.

"Hey there. You must be a shinobi right? Well I guess everyone here is, haha..."

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sokka hears a voice and looks up Its is not,i just feel like doing so,i am sokka of the bartholomew clan,whats your name? Sokka says to the stranger
Vegeta listens to the man as he speaks, then speaks back...
My name is Vegeta, from the Hidden Rain. It's crazy seeing so many different ninja's from different villages all gathered like this, it's unusal in this war filled world...
Vegeta then looked at the door, his thirst was getting the best of him and he knew some Saki was only a stones throw away...

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no "Or what", I simply don't recommend that you do that.
You seem so full of yourself... Do you know what I can do with you.
Kelvin again then attempted doing the same thing.
Melanie all of a sudden doesn't act out as she is about to witness a fight. She enjoys that very much and would nothing more to see two people kill each other.

Last edited: