Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Esdese (Sig)

''I have been walking for days, i'm really tired, i'm tired of this life, i'm tired of everything.''

After a while of walking she sees a tavern, she decides to walk in. After she enters the tavern, she's confused.

She asks gently for a glass of water.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,513💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Amaimon sighed. ''Consuella. Shes the owner of the Tavern. She should be inside last I heard. Anywho.. Considering your buddy..'' He jerked his head towards Cassheren and proceeded his speech. ''Doesn't know about the whereabouts the Seven Legendary Swords, mayhaps you do? Considering you don't know much about the place here, I assume that you're not from these fields and perhaps carry some valuable information, if not... I apologise, and I will be on my way.'' Amaimon pushed himself up from the bench, while observing the two awaiting an answer of sorts.
The Seven Legendary Swords…yes I heard about them. They was originally all in this land, until they lost control of the spreading of the swords, eventually being thrown across the world. As much as I know, two resides in the Cloud Village, belonging to some very powerful men. Lord Sandaime has one , as well as my old friend and comrade, Broly Nekura. The other 5 I have no idea…

Yoro now thinking as to which why this man wanted to know its locations. Well firstly the ones in our village are owned by very strong men, who even Yoro was afraid of. The others was located in many locations in the world, but Yoro never had the mindset to look for them. He then turns and looks at the man and questions his motives.
Are you looking to challenge a swordsman for one there swords…if I may ask.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Seven Legendary Swords…yes I heard about them. They was originally all in this land, until they lost control of the spreading of the swords, eventually being thrown across the world. As much as I know, two resides in the Cloud Village, belonging to some very powerful men. Lord Sandaime has one , as well as my old friend and comrade, Broly Nekura. The other 5 I have no idea…

Yoro now thinking as to which why this man wanted to know its locations. Well firstly the ones in our village are owned by very strong men, who even Yoro was afraid of. The others was located in many locations in the world, but Yoro never had the mindset to look for them. He then turns and looks at the man and questions his motives.
Are you looking to challenge a swordsman for one there swords…if I may ask.
This peaked Amaimon's interest. ''And the wielders current whereabouts?'' he asked, determined. ''Ha, me? No, I'm but an information broker. I'm gathering information for my client. I'm far below the swordsmens level, I reckon.''

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,513💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
This peaked Amaimon's interest. ''And the wielders current whereabouts?'' he asked, determined. ''Ha, me? No, I'm but an information broker. I'm gathering information for my client. I'm far below the swordsmens level, I reckon.''
Last I seen of Lord Sandaime, he left on a life journey around the world. To tell you the truth I know nothing of their whereabouts. Broly…I haven’t seen him for sometime…might be back home in the village…thought I could be wrong.

Yoro replies with a simple tone, his interest now into the green haired man as well. He says he is “lower” then the swordsman, yet his aura gave off something different. He seems more…dangerous then it may be, but its best for Yoro to keep it to himself. Yoro then replies to him yet again.

Far below the swordsmens level? I highly doubt that…your aura says otherwise…no matters, its none of my business anyway. Tell your client that this info came from a legit source…and maybe a little pay might be arranged ahaha! I kid I kid.

Yoro says with a full hearted smile and laugh. He then turns around, and with a dark look in his eyes, he questions this man motives…he isn’t who he says he isn’t. Yoro simply narrows his eyes and looks back waiting for a reply.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since the two left him ever so alone, Amaimon made for one of the tavern windows, lurking in, observing and spying any people oif interest. Especially along their hips, considering he is looking for a sword after all. Or maybe on their backs. No direct eye contact is made as Amaimon's busy looking elsewhere and there. [Whos currently in the tavern, herp?]

Reactions: Kerrah

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from

You must be registered for see images
Nagato enters the tavern. He is but a nobody, no head band, no money, no parent, a gentle but wandering soul who wishes to have a drink, sleep a bit and take his leave..

He takes a sit and reads the menu.

Last edited:

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Casshern leaves the tavern, returning to his village. o-o

Edit: Before leaving, he finds Alexander whom he knew for many years. After locating him, they both return to Iwa.

Last edited:

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arrival, Stay & Departure History

Biography -

After having finished my current ongoing training and finalizing my missions in Iwagakure no Sato, the village was starting to look very calm. It appeared to be but a ghost town to the common villagers. Missions were swiftly decreasing as well as local exports and imports. The overall activity of the village was in very bad shape. I couldn't help but be bothered by the fact that my current Earth Shadow was extremely busy with things that were kept strictly confidential, even to the ANBU. I was surprised at how the village was evolving, it simply saddened me a bit. Iwagakure had turned to a shell of it's former self. My prized village had fallen so low that it was no longer in the radar of famous bounty hunters or missing-nins. Although, that should be something to be happy about, it meant that my fellow comrades would live to see another day. Nonetheless, the new era of Iwagakure did not appeal to me. With that in mind, I decided it was time for some fresh air, to explore new heights. It seems I was not the only one to be thinking the same thing after two of my Iwarian comrades left just a few weeks ago. Sadly enough, they did not specify where they were heading so meeting them on the road would prove to be quite hard. A sudden surge of motivation spread throughout my body in a burst of excitement..

"I've been locked inside far too long. It's time for the hunted to become the hunter!

With my mind set, I headed directly towards my cabin and grabbed a large military leather bag that was nearly the size of my body. I simply stocked the essentials that I would need for a long trip. I didn't know when I would come back after all, or if I would at all. After packing my things I headed directly towards the kage's offices, leaving a small note with my current feelings and thoughts. Naturally, the note was placed on the kage's mailbox as he was too busy to attend to such things at the moment. I then proceeded to leave the village by exiting through the front main gates, quickly making my way into the outskirts by sprinting full force. I did not have a specific place in mind, however I did want to find the main focal point of the bounty hunter's meeting place. I heard only rumors of such a place while on missions.

Time Skip; Two Weeks ~

It had been two weeks since I left my village in search of "something". As I travelled from village to village I was able to finally find some concrete information regarding one of the most popular spots in the ninja world where bounty hunters and dangerous missing-nins would gather. This placed was located somewhere around the souther islands of the Wave Country. Having no expertise with water traveling I was forced to wait by the nearest harbor until I was allowed passage to one of the exporting boats. After several days of jumping from vessel to vessel I neared the Water Country, more specifically the southern islands. It was then that I gathered more information regarding this so called "bar". After three total weeks of traveling and researching I had finally reached my destination in some way or another, teaching the northern side of the "Takejima Island". I merely glanced at the old men that had given me a ride and returned the favor of his aid by giving him a small bag that contained gold coins.

Thanks O-san!

It was then that I finally step foot shore Takejima Island. It was time, time to finally flip the page of this old chapter and write a new one.

My attention was drawn as I stepped foot on the shore. I looked directly into the island and saw nothing but water threads and moist land, being filled with countless patches of cultivated vegetation. I began to walk deeper into the forest of water threads as I reached into my traveler's bag and grabbed a hold of a loaf of bread. I proceeded to eat it very casually as I continued to jump from patch to patch, getting deeper and closer to the center of the island. Not having actual information regarding the whereabouts of the local "meeting place" I began to scan the area, something I was very good at back in my ANBU days. After continuously jumping from patch to patch I suddenly came to a halt and crouched down. It was then that I began to observe the patches of vegetation, it appeared as though some were completely dried out and dead, while others appeared to have been stepped upon. Taking into consideration how moist the area was, seeing so many dead patches could only mean an active number of travelers had been through the same routes. Instinctively, I decided to follow the dead patches and dried up vegetation, staying very cautious to my surroundings as I followed suit.

"I must be getting closer.."

As I continued to follow the tracks of previous travelers I begin to notice a sudden change in scenery. As I continued to run forward I stumbled upon the entrance to what seemed to be a forest. I simply followed suit and continued for find tracks in order to follow behind. However this time, I paid close attention to the foot prints on the soil as well as broken or snapped branches from ninjas having jumped from tree to tree. After a few minutes of running I decided to pick up the pace and thus began to jump from branch to branch, propelling myself forward at greater speeds as well as tiring myself out less. The old foot prints and tracks continued to lead me to the southern part of the island as I continued to get deeper and deeper, gradually noticing the forest getting much denser. It was then that I finally found it, the cottage. The small house was surrounded by patches of vegetation, water threads as well as a large portion of the forest. It seemed as though everything I had seen up to this point had mixed together around the cottage. Upon arriving my attention was caught as I noticed quite a few people lurking outside the house. I simply continued to walk forward cautiously, thereafter opening the door to the cottage and entering. As I entered I noticed something very funny, to say the least. Everyone seemed to be "disguised" in someway or another, wearing cloaks or hoods to conceal their identity. It was funny, it seemed as though the cottage itself had an unofficial dress code. I simply cracked a small smile as sweat dripped down the side of my face from my nervous state. Although, I did my best to stay calm and collected, paying no mind to anyone around me, simply walking forward the the nearest empty table. With so much traffic inside the tavern I decided to pick a distanced table to the far corner of the tavern, a table were the light barely reached. Upon reaching the table I simply grabbed my military leather bag and placed it on the ground next to me. I then proceeded to sit down in order to rest a bit. I released my tensed up muscles as I then leaned against the back of the wooden chair. As I leaned back, I noticed a small menu in the center of the table, directly next to a fire lit candle, the only source of light around that corner table. I simply reached over the table and grabbed the menu in order to read what was inside.

"It's been a long journey, time to rest easy.."
After looking at the menu for several minutes I could not decide on what I wanted. Not because I did not like the stuff, but because I did not understand more than half of the items on the menu. Most if not all the entries had some weird sounding title related to mushrooms or plants. Without much to pick from, I decided to raise my hand in order to call a waiter. As I did so, I simply reached over my bag with my free hand and grabbed my small leather water pouch, thereafter sipping from it as I waited to be served.

Umm.. excuse me, waiter!?
Melanie..? I believe that's your name.. right? I'm sorry but I never really got a chance to know you that well back in the rock tavern. Anyways, what are you doing so far away from home?! And of course silly, go right ahead!
Interesting, avoiding my question with another question aye? As for what I am eating, I truly have no idea. I've looked at the menu and I don't understand it one bit. What would you recommend I eat? I am desperately hungry, I've been traveling for weeks and eating very little. Not this bad? Is it bad? And yeah, I've noticed quite a few.. masked and cloaked individuals. It kind of gives me the freaks, everyone seems very low-key profile.

Hmmm.. food... food. Yes, please order something! Anything you suggest will be fine with me. ^_^

As I asked Melanie to order something from me very excitedly, she suddenly faints right before my eyes. With my quick reactions, I mange to push off of my seat and grab a hold of Melanie's collapsing body. My attention is drawn as I notice sweat dripping from her forehead. I proceed to place my right palm on her forehead in order to check her temperature. Instinctively, I release my hand immediately upon feeling the abnormal heat from what appeared to be a fever.

Melanie.. MELANIE! Are you okay? Please talk to me...

I quickly began to shout as I worried for the safety of my old Iwarian comrade. I then calmed myself as I readjusted my body and placed Melanie completely over my arms, grabbing her from under her back. I then proceeded to kick away the chairs and the table next to me, making room for Melanie to lay down. Right before placing her on the ground, I kicked over my leather bag towards the floor, allowing me to open it a little bit. I then shifted one of my hands to the bag and reached for a small blanket that I then spread out in front of us. Immediately afterwards I placed Melanie directly on the blanket, using my bag as a make-shift pillow.

Water, I need water please! ANYONE?!

I began to shout for water whilst ripping a piece of clothing from my undergarments, quickly soaking it with the little water I had left from my small leather pouch. I then proceeded to neatly fold the piece of cloth and place it over Melanie's forehead in hopes of bringing down the high fever.

Please hang in there Melanie...
After noticing no one coming to our aid, I decide to calm myself from the frustration I am feeling. Instead, I start scoping around the area for something to help my current situation. My attention is drawn as I notice a small wooden signed inscribed with the message. "Rental Rooms ->) The sign was directly next to the stair-case that lead upstairs. I knew I had to get Melanie in a more comfortable situation, thus began to pick her up gentle as I proceeded to take her upstairs. In the spur of the moment, I accidentally left my leather traveling bag by the table alongside my blanket. I paid no mind to it as I had more important things on my plate. Walking up the stairs I noticed Melanie's facial expression was worsening. She needed to rest, and the floor wouldn't cut it. After reaching the second floor I began to look for empty rooms that could be used. There was a long hall way in front of us, however most doors were locked. It appeared to be due to the high volume of traffic that the cottage was receiving lately. I continued to look for an open room until I finally found one available. I rushed inside and placed Melanie on the small wooden mattress. I then proceeded to open one of the windows of the room in order to let some fresh air clear the atmosphere as well as cool down Melanie's temperature. Immediately after opening the window I made my way downstairs in order to get fresh new water to the cloth on Melanie's forehead as well as some cold water for her to drink. As I arrived back downstairs, I went directly towards the table I had scattered through the floor alongside the chairs. I placed them neatly back to their original place as I then picked up my leather bag and placed it over my back once more, grabbing it by it's end like a pillow case, utilizing my left hand to grab it. I then proceeded towards the counter, looking for someone so that I could pay the required fees of the room's rental upstairs.

Excuse me, who do I contact regarding the rental rooms upstairs?

I casually asked the question as I looked over the bar, expecting someone to show up from the back or something.
"Over here... Bring it over here"

As I looked for help regarding the rental rooms, I was suddenly called out by someone behind the tavern. It was a tall male with black hair, nothing special about him. Surprisingly enough, he was not wearing a cloak or a hood over his head like most of the individuals in the tavern. I simply looked his way as I approached him.

"Bring it over here?" Bring what exactly? I am simply looking for information regarding the rental rooms.
I see. Well.. your earlier response seemed a bit.. rushed and hesitant. Your face expressed excitement, something that shouldn't really be felt when receiving a payment for such a thing. Can you please show me some certification? I can't simply be handing out money to someone behind the bar, simply because he says. And on another note, where can I get a bucket of fresh cold water? My friend upstairs is running a very hot fever, I need to tend to her illness soon.
"Your money"? Do you happen to own the tavern? If so, I apologize. However, you attitude towards me makes me believe you aren't who you say you are. In addition, you can't be threatening people like that out of the blue. Is that how you treat your costumers?
I released a sigh of relief upon hearing the man's words.

I don't have time to deal with this.. my friend is gravely ill.

I then proceed to reach inside my large leather bag and grab my small coin pouch. I then begin to shake the sack slightly, releasing a few golden coins. I then proceed to place them on top of the counter.

That should be enough.

After saying so, I begin to swiftly walk back upstairs to tend to Melanie.
After having paid the strange man, I headed directly upstairs to see Melanie's condition. It had already been quite some time since I had gone downstairs. The man at the counter had taken up a lot of my time. As I run up the stairs I begin to dig through my leather bag for any more water. Unable to find any, I then remembered the room I had rented had a bathroom. Upon reaching the rental room, I opened the door with caution, not wanting to wake up Melanie. I then proceeded to stand beside her as I placed my palm on her forehead. It was still hot, however not as hot as before. I proceeded to quickly take the warm cloth out from her forehead and head towards the bathroom. I then refreshed the cloth with ice cold water by soaking it on the sink. After doing so, I went back towards Melanie's side and placed the cloth on her forehead. After having sat down next to her for an hour or so, I proceeded to repeat the previous process and place another fresh piece of cloth on her forehead as I then headed downstairs in order to buy some fresh water for her to drink as well as some food should she wake up. I casually made my way back downstairs and neared the bar once more, looking to be served by a waiter.

Excuse me, waiter?
As I called for the waiter, I began to hear some screams. They were quite feint as they were being drowned by the loud noise of the tavern. However, the screams seemed familiar. In reaction towards it, I began to look around behind me, quickly noticing Melanie standing on the balcony of the second floor.

MELANIE?! YOU'RE ALRIGHT? OH MY DEAR ROCK GODS, THANK YOU!

I couldn't help but feel pure happiness at the fact that my old comrade had gotten better.
I didn't put ANYTHING! You brought it over yourself, remember? You passed out shortly after! I promise Melanie..

Don't let your emotions get the better of you!

I began to scratch my head in embarrassment as Melanie through a pebble at the stranger's head.
I...I...I..i... I did no such thing!

I was simply left shocked as my eyes widened and mouth opened from all the commotion that suddenly raised..
As I stuttered after being accused, my attention is drawn as I am suddenly called out from the back. Naturally, I look over my shoulder and notice the strange man from the bar that had charged me the bill for the rental room earlier.

Yes, she seems to be healthier than before. She might still need water yes, however not to drink.. but to cool her off! Anyways, what's with you? That was a sudden change of heart. You seemed quite aggressive just a few minutes ago, now you suddenly care?
I was obviously being sarcastic when I said she needed water after she started shouting like a wild boar.

Noticing the individual reaching out to me with his hand, I effortlessly thrust my right hand at abdominal level, and reach under the man's arm, quickly grabbing his wrist, effectively stopping his push before it made physical contact. I then rise my left index finger and move it from left to right, individually.

Nuh uh.. I wouldn't do that if I were you.
There is no "Or what", I simply don't recommend that you do that.
I didn't answer the man before me, instead I decided to speak with actions. As the man's left hand is hand is thrusted forward, I instantly responded in a very fast and fluid manner. I channeled wind chakra throughout both of my hands and elbows, thereafter releasing a blast of pressurized wind from my left elbow, effectively increasing the speed in which my left hand is thrusted forward in order to catch the man's left fist. As I do so, I begin to crush your hand by squeezing it with all my strength, further amplified by the wind chakra. In that same motion, I leap towards my right-hand side as I release pressurized wind from my right elbow and thrust my right hand directly onto your right shoulder, effectively pushing it forward with great might as I simultaneously pull on your left arm back towards me. This sudden combination allows me to completely rip off your left arm out should it go undefended.

Kyu Doragon Jutsu: Koushoku Orijin Kakutou | Nine Arts Dragon: Lust Origin Grappling
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: This technique can only be used as a counter, the user will wait till the opponent has thrown a fist towards the user, the user will channel wind chakra into his hands, and both of his elbows, allowing him to catch the oncoming fist quicker, able to react faster. As the user grabs hold of the fist he will use his infused hand to crush opponents fist by squeezing it whilst leaping to the right, grabbing the shoulder and pushing it to the front whilst having the fist in the users other hand pulling it towards the user ready to dislocate the arm by the pressure and impact of the wind destroying it, and even capable of ripping it off by the enhanced wind if the user chooses to.
Notes:
- Must be a practitioner of Kyu Doragon Jutsu | Nine Arts Dragon
- Can only be used every two turns.

Upon ripping off your arm, I fluidly perform a front flip over your head. As I am in the middle of the flip and looking directly down on you, I release a burst of wind chakra from the side of my right hand as I simultaneously swing it from right to left, aiming to strike the back of your neck with great force, aimed directly at your occipital ridge ridge. The raw blunt force of the strike would surely cause you to pass out unconscious as you bleed out from your left arm socket.

Kyu Doragon Jutsu: Teisei Orijin Tsuppari! | Nine Arts Dragon: Whisper Origin Thrust!
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: Using this technique the user can passively create bursts of wind at any time, any specific point on the users body. This technique is mainly used to physically evade most techniques with the help of the wind chakra. Also by the choice of the user, they can send their wind chakra to their feet to have the ability to propel their self to any point they want, forwards, backwards, left, or right if the user chooses, that being said, if they want to change another direction they would have to re-use this technique again.
Notes:
- Must be a practitioner of Kyu Doragon Jutsu | Nine Arts Dragon

Official Challenge, I will be making the thread and editing my link on this post.
After defeating the man that had been bothering me as of late, I began to casually walk over towards Melanie's location.

Did I miss anything?

My stomach then begins to rumble very loudly, being heard by everyone around the area. My face slightly blushes as I place my left palm over my abdominal area in reaction towards it.

....I still haven't eaten anything. I was already low on energy, the chakra I just used did the job..
I suddenly begin to wobble back and forth from the lack of energy and food in my system.

I should really think about ea....t....zzzz
As the burger us launched towards me, my gluttonous self opens my mouth far and wide, a funny trait of the Akimichi Clan. In one swift go, I gobble down on the burger without barely chewing on it. I then begin to rub my belly with join as I crack a smile towards Melanie.

That sure hit the spot, thanks!

Soon after hearing Melanie speak, I got a more serious mood as I replied.

I was a tad bit caught up in my short fight, however I've been nothing something weird around this place. It's my first time here, though it certainly isn't my first time around these types of places. It seems, we have more than the usual company around here, In groups I might add. We should be careful Melanie.

Casshern leaves the tavern, returning to his village. o-o

Edit: Before leaving, he finds Alexander whom he knew for many years. After locating him, they both return to Iwa.
Whilst conversing with Melanie, I am suddenly approached by a much worried Casshern. He was one of the many Iwarian comrades he had made throughout the years during his stay in Iwagakure no Sato.

I knew things were getting hectic, but enough for you to be worried? That's no good.

I then proceeded to look at Melanie with a serious face.

Stay here and keep an eye out on everyone, I'll go scope out the situation alongside Casshern.

~ Traveling towards Iwagakure no Sato alongside Casshern.

Mattobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Habaki suddenly looks over at Yashiro as his body is filled by a strange sensation.

Yashiro, now is not the time. I'm heading back to Yamagakure, I think the light of our family will have to wait a little while longer..

- To Yamagakure 12 hours.
As Habaki had left to take care of business, I decided to head back home. Back to Iwagakure.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With nothing interesting going on at the immediate moment, Souji leaned back in his booth at the Tavern and nodded off.
Nagato notices the person from a far end. He is one of his comrades(hoping you are not wearing henge). As Souji begins to take nap, Nagato takes a dirty mug in front of him and toss it to his sides so that the noise would wake him up. "crackling sound*
Nagato continues to glance once again at the menu with curiosity.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Minato finishes off his beer and takes another look at the Bar. He was quiet drunk and has spent more days in the tavern. It was about time from him to get back to business.

"About time to head back to duties..."

_______

Heading back to the Kumogakure...

Last edited:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato finishes off his beer and takes another look at the Bar. He was quiet drunk and has spent more days in the tavern. It was about time from him to get back to business. Minato grabs his over hood jacket and walks out of the tavern.

"About time to head back to duties..."

________

Back to Kumogakure..
No waiter? Call this a monastry and you are right. Nagato sees a man gulps down a mug and hurries out of the tavern. Nagato trails, locking on the person's chakra signature. Maybe the unknown fellow will lead him to his goal. Anywhere he finds himself, its fate.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The
technique allows the user to concentrate and
detect someones chakra. Using these
technique sensors can tell when the enemy is
approaching and can easily track down
targets. Note: Lasts 5 turns
Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory
ability
(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the
Tiger hand seal to control how light is
reflected around their body with chakra
inflections. The technique also erases the
user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any
terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes.
Perceiving the user's position is possible
only for ninja who are astute enough to
observe minute variations within their
surrounding environment, such as
distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e.
footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of
this ability can be entirely negated by those
with special vision or sensory skills. The
Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this
technique helped earn him the moniker "Non- Person" seemingly having neither form nor
chakra while the technique was active. Thus,
he could not be sensed through traditional
means.
Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

So now going to Kumo. Yea, sounds like it.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
As Broly stands a ways away from the Dawn Tavern, he can see the The warrior smirks as the flames grow on, consuming the ground around it and everyone inside.

Just as everyone had thought, the Akatsuki had grown weak under a similarly weak leader. All it took was a slight push and just as the explosion had taken away this building in an instant, the Akatsuki had been destroyed. Shameful how a group of what was supposed to be some of the strongest people in the world were oh so weak. How fitting that the symbol of the Akatsuki's leader was taken away so fast, symbolizing the truly weak and fragile nature of what had once been the Akatsuki. One member of the Akastuki even RAN from Broly. So, so fitting

^^@Lili-Chwan
So now begins the next step

God Is The Akatsuki Is Dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: -Best-