3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

The Dawn Tavern

The Dawn Tavern is a cottage in the southern side of Takejima Island, in the archipelago of Ancrath, formerly known as Wave Country. It is a public tavern, open for everyone, village or rogue. It is considered a neutral area where you can carry on your character's personality in non-battle related chat. It is also a place where you can connect with the Akatsuki organization, known to be dead, mediated by the bar owner Consuella (Isabella Uchiha), also known as Lili, and put bounties on someone's head, or negotiate a bounty.

There is no Travel Time from your country to the Dawn Tavern, and back again. Spam, Flame and Meta-gaming is not tolerated, especially Out Of Character-related chatter. This is a RP thread, if fights take place, they're meant to be dealt with in separate threads, but this thread is meant to be about story and non-battle events, rather than the same old Invasion/Defense events Use separated threads if you mean to branch your RP into any other area of the Takejima Island, as this thread is meant for the Dawn Tavern itself.

Takejima Island [Hideout Lands]

1. Forest of "Stonepine" - North of the Tavern one dwells deeper into the island. The forest is much denser than near the shore. The whole island is filled with small water threads and lakes. It has a few patches of cultivated fields, mostly regarding edible (and not) mushrooms, cereals and other vegetable based elements, some brought and maintained by the sporadic villagers of the island, the others maintained by the Dawn Tavern mistress, mostly mushrooms. Since the tavern is at the southern-most side of the Island, past the center of the forest there's almost no more signs of people, as the nearly-inhabited island is more of a ceremonial island, mostly used as a neutral zone between warring parties and a burial ground, prior to the estabilishment of the Dawn Tavern. The Northern Seal located in the central tree.

2. "Fisherman's Beard" Village - The Eastern side of the tavern is a Long wooden porch in front of the tavern It leads into a gravel road that goes down to the harbor village, "Fisherman's Beard", where most of the food and beverages that support the Tavern are traded, and where most of the small population of the village lives. Given the influx of people coming to the Dawn Tavern, Fisherman's Beard began to grow, becoming an important trading anchor with the rest of the world. Other than the actual boose, meal and rooms to rent at the tavern, it also exports many products, including mushrooms and fermented food, through the village's port. Most of the animal products and culture are aggregated in the harbor village, rather than the central forest. Eastern Seal located bellow under a pearl and marble shrine, underneath a loose stone, in the center of the village.

3. "Ol'Mermaid" Beach - South of the Tavern, past a not too dense woodland, there's a wide sandy beach. It is divided into two by a great agglomeration of rocks, one side is shielded from the natural waves around the island, the other is not, making the Beach a great place for any sort of shore-fun activities, be it sport related in what is called the (Mermaid's) Sweet Spot or relaxation in what is called the (Mermaid's) Bosom, most maintained by the Dawn Tavern. Southern seal located in a rock, bellow the waters of the Bosom.

4. Tavern's Backyard - A long grassy backyard that leads to the vineyard and orchard directly, where a bunch of fruits grow. They are maintained by the Dawn Tavern, though some help from the village, who do most of the hard work. Western Seal located at the far end of the cultivated field, on the chest of a broken scarecrow overseeing the cliff and the ocean.

Dawn Tavern [Inner Hideout]

5. Tavern Room - A large room with chairs and a bar, and stairs going to the rooms in the second floor. The first floor has the lounge area, the large open division that leads directly to the bar counter, with a small stage at the side and a fireplace opposite to it, and the public bathroom, mix. The second stairs has the rental rooms, and a bathroom to support them. It is maintained by Consuella, Lili for short. Central Seal is located behind the bar, and opens an hidden stair case to the basement. The whole floor is protected against destruction by the seal (the rest is protected by Lili's wrath).

6. Tavern Basement - The walls and ceiling are protected by the 5-Seal Barrier. Holds Bounty files, technique scrolls, stored Dna and corpse, which can be used by everyone in the Akatsuki, and lots of booze to refill the bar. Through the usage of the Mushroom Element, Lili is able to produce a lot of the beer, wine, bread and other services of the tavern herself, fermenting in the cellar area of the basement. Many mushrooms cultures are present in adjacent rooms, along with prison dungeons and torture chambers. It is also in the basement that the original scroll that made the tavern is kept, allowing one to reform the tavern if needed be.

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hey honey pie, sorry, had some renovation problems. Something was rotting in the corner ;)

Her, have some beer, free of charge ;)

She says, breaking open a new keg of beer and pouring beer into a large mug.

Jack Skellington

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Death in sig(Mark) Enters the Tavern Room.
Hes Dried out.
"Oh God...I need water...I just went trough Suna's Desserts...
I will pay anything,I Just need Water!!!"

Mark Speaks With a Dry Voice.
As He Wobly Walks towards the Bar.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Death in sig(Mark) Enters the Tavern Room.
Hes Dried out.
"Oh God...I need water...I just went trough Suna's Desserts...
I will pay anything,I Just need Water!!!"

Mark Speaks With a Dry Voice.
As He Wobly Walks towards the Bar.
Oh my!

She hurries to the water faucet and fills up a huge mug with water, putting it in front of the man. She then fills up a larger jug, to accompany the mug.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Usui(not in sig xD) walks in after the other place had suddenly closed down and sits at the bar. He proceeds to talk to the Miss in charge *why did your previous place get closed down?*

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kocking on the keg, she opened the faucet. She dismissed the first pull before filling up a mug with with golden beer, which she slided across the counter towards the man.

Ah didn't knew you were interested, hun. You didn't strike me as a guy who would like to be bossed around, serving tables and mopping the floor. What services would you like to offer, there's always work to be done around the tavern!

Just a second, hun.
Taking the mug, Kabuto took a sip. Then he looked back up to the lady, who was serving the others.
Like I said, I simply want to work off a tab I might build up tonight... I don't like being in the debt of others. Kabuto took another sip, lowering the mug between himself and the counter so his navel snake could slither through his sleeve and taste some before slithering back.
And if you don't think I'm the kind of guy who'd be bossed around, you clearly don't know my past... Then again, I barely do. Staring into the golden surface of his drink, Nonō's face came to mind, and Kabuto quickly took a drink to get rid of it. Placing the mug down and tracing a white finger around its edge, Kabuto spoke again.
There is something which I need... Working a job, getting paid, that may help me reach my goals. Kabuto looked back up to the lady, the glare falling over his glasses once more. If you just need someone to serve tables and mop floors, then perhaps I'll just work off my tab. But if you want to know my skills, I'm a bit of a scientists... Biology, mostly, but I'm also fairly skilled in chemistry. I can brew your beer, wine, anything you need. I can add to and possibly improve on, if you allow me. I can also prepare meat, even Fugu, if you considered serving it...
Tapping his fingers next to the slightly-more-than-half-full mug, Kabuto waited a moment before adding, I mean, I'm not weak, either... I could be a bouncer, but something tells me that you already have something to deal with rowdy customers. Just... Something I wanted to bring up.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Usui(not in sig xD) walks in after the other place had suddenly closed down and sits at the bar. He proceeds to talk to the Miss in charge *why did your previous place get closed down?*
It didn't, I just had some of the interior renovated. We have to do it from time to time ;)

Taking the mug, Kabuto took a sip. Then he looked back up to the lady, who was serving the others.
Like I said, I simply want to work off a tab I might build up tonight... I don't like being in the debt of others. Kabuto took another sip, lowering the mug between himself and the counter so his navel snake could slither through his sleeve and taste some before slithering back.
And if you don't think I'm the kind of guy who'd be bossed around, you clearly don't know my past... Then again, I barely do. Staring into the golden surface of his drink, Nonō's face came to mind, and Kabuto quickly took a drink to get rid of it. Placing the mug down and tracing a white finger around its edge, Kabuto spoke again.
There is something which I need... Working a job, getting paid, that may help me reach my goals. Kabuto looked back up to the lady, the glare falling over his glasses once more. If you just need someone to serve tables and mop floors, then perhaps I'll just work off my tab. But if you want to know my skills, I'm a bit of a scientists... Biology, mostly, but I'm also fairly skilled in chemistry. I can brew your beer, wine, anything you need. I can add to and possibly improve on, if you allow me. I can also prepare meat, even Fugu, if you considered serving it...
Tapping his fingers next to the slightly-more-than-half-full mug, Kabuto waited a moment before adding, I mean, I'm not weak, either... I could be a bouncer, but something tells me that you already have something to deal with rowdy customers. Just... Something I wanted to bring up.
She leaned over the counter, showing just enough cleavage to keep everyone interested.

I have to say, that does sound like a very needed set of skills. I wonder if you'd be ready for some of the more, gruesome details of this business

She said, whispering the last part.

Reactions: Joker

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It didn't, I just had some of the interior renovated. We have to do it from time to time ;)

She leaned over the counter, showing just enough cleavage to keep everyone interested.

I have to say, that does sound like a very needed set of skills. I wonder if you'd be ready for some of the more, gruesome details of this business

She said, whispering the last part.
Kabuto grinned, the lady close enough to see past the shadows cast by his hood. Reaching up to his face, Kabuto pushed his glasses up once more before responding.
There is a backroom, correct? Perhaps it would be best for an interview there; let the new guy hold things down in the mean time.

Jack Skellington

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh my!

She hurries to the water faucet and fills up a huge mug with water, putting it in front of the man. She then fills up a larger jug, to accompany the mug.

As Mark Sees the huge Mug,Its like he Fall in love on the second.
he Drinks is all Up In One Big gluck.
He then Starts drinking from the Jug.

After finishing he yells
"You are a Life Savior!"

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kabuto grinned, the lady close enough to see past the shadows cast by his hood. Reaching up to his face, Kabuto pushed his glasses up once more before responding.
There is a backroom, correct? Perhaps it would be best for an interview there; let the new guy hold things down in the mean time.
I single glimpse of red flickers in my eyes, something like a spark of interest, or maybe even lust, almost unnoticeable.

I think we should do that indeed

She then opens up the top of the counter, allowing the men to step over, before gesturing for a small room around the storage room.

After you?

Jack Skellington

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Mark Sits There,Being Bored.
he yells : "Can i get a bear?"
As Mark awaits he Starts looking around him.
As He Sees Usui,He Goes and Sits next to him.
"Iwagakure? Hello... how is your Village?"

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I single glimpse of red flickers in my eyes, something like a spark of interest, or maybe even lust, almost unnoticeable.

I think we should do that indeed

She then opens up the top of the counter, allowing the men to step over, before gesturing for a small room around the storage room.

After you?
Looking out the corner of his eyes suspiciously at the woman, Kabuto proceeded past the counter.
Thank you.
Walking into the storage room, Kabuto quickly turned around with his back to the wall and waited for the woman. He wasn't sure what to expect, but if his gut was correct, he didn't want to be unprepared in case something happened.

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey honey pie, sorry, had some renovation problems. Something was rotting in the corner ;)

Her, have some beer, free of charge ;)

She says, breaking open a new keg of beer and pouring beer into a large mug.
Sasori refuses the beer by nodding his head . He never liked alchool anyway , let alone beer .

Say , what is something interesting here ? For example , any collection or any beautiful art ...

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looking out the corner of his eyes suspiciously at the woman, Kabuto proceeded past the counter.
Thank you.
Walking into the storage room, Kabuto quickly turned around with his back to the wall and waited for the woman. He wasn't sure what to expect, but if his gut was correct, he didn't want to be unprepared in case something happened.
Without a second to waste, the bright orange hair become crimson red, and her features became those of Isabella Uchiha. In one hand, she held a ring, the Jewel Ring, the ring of the Forbidden Techniques.

I am in need of a man with your talents. Would you join me?

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aww... You remembered. xD

Before his eyes, the woman transformed. Her hair became crimson, and Kabuto instinctively went on the defensive, reaching up to pull the hood down over his eyes. But he stopped himself, holding onto the hood of his cloak. This woman had shown him her true form, and he was going to hide from her? Allowing his navel snake to rise out the back of his cloak and move back and forth over his shoulder, Kabuto pulled the hood down, looking at the woman's face for only a brief glance before looking back down at the floor, glimpsing the ring she held in her hand as he moved his vision's focus, using his snake's heat perception to keep tabs on the location of everything.
A ring? Either things are happening too fast, or the rumors are true.
Kabuto grinned at his own joke, reaching out his hand to take the ring.
My talents would feel most at home with you. Though there is a man I wish to experiment on, and he has agreed if I can kill a man for him. Would I be fired if I were to find and kill someone, eventually?

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aww... You remembered. xD

Before his eyes, the woman transformed. Her hair became crimson, and Kabuto instinctively went on the defensive, reaching up to pull the hood down over his eyes. But he stopped himself, holding onto the hood of his cloak. This woman had shown him her true form, and he was going to hide from her? Allowing his navel snake to rise out the back of his cloak and move back and forth over his shoulder, Kabuto pulled the hood down, looking at the woman's face for only a brief glance before looking back down at the floor, glimpsing the ring she held in her hand as he moved his vision's focus, using his snake's heat perception to keep tabs on the location of everything.
A ring? Either things are happening too fast, or the rumors are true.
Kabuto grinned at his own joke, reaching out his hand to take the ring.
My talents would feel most at home with you. Though there is a man I wish to experiment on, and he has agreed if I can kill a man for him. Would I be fired if I were to find and kill someone, eventually?
The Akatsuki is freedom. I will never take it away from a pier of mine. As long as you vouch to come to me when I call for you, you have all the freedom you can muster. Deal?

She says, extending her hand to the man in front of her.

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Karin was in need of a nice vacation and decided to go to a local tavern. On her way inside she noticed a new notice about a new tavern called the Dawn Tavern. She looked interested and after asking for directions she decided to head off towards the place. She had traveled for quite some time and once arriving at the locale she put on a long, purple cloak to hide her appearance. It isn't like anyone would know who she is but she didn't want to take any chances. She entered inside and looked around in an awe.

"Oh my god! What a beautiful tavern. I am sure Sasuke would love this place. This could be a nice getaway or or for our Honeymoon." ♥

She looked around at the intricate details to the walls, chairs, tables, and bar. She was so happy to find a decent place that didn't smell like old, sweaty men and goat piss. She liked the view as she came to sit down near a window. It seemed to overlook a part of the beach and she spoke in a happy tone.

"I love this place. I wonder if they have any desserts. I am in the mood for something sweet."

Karin sat down with her purse and waited to be served.

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds excellent.
Grinning and taking the ring, Kabuto slid it on his left thumb, mirroring the ring the woman before him wore. Admiring the jewel in the top of the ring, Kabuto began to speak again.
I suppose you'll want me working here, at least for a bit, now, "Conswella". Where would you need me?