Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

The_Empire

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
23,562
Reaction score
612
What happens to our NH bios? I forgot what the acronym means(new horizon I just remembered) and thinking of acronyms what does “WIP” stand for? I’m pretty sure if I do a deep dive into the update thread it would be there but it’s quicker to ask and spend that time on a bio creation.
 

Alternative

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Feb 27, 2011
Messages
6,500
Reaction score
675
Status
What happens to our NH bios? I forgot what the acronym means(new horizon I just remembered) and thinking of acronyms what does “WIP” stand for? I’m pretty sure if I do a deep dive into the update thread it would be there but it’s quicker to ask and spend that time on a bio creation.
Work in progress
 

Antares 🥈

Sage of Indecision
Elite
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
8,120
Reaction score
459
May as well ask now before i go to post a purchase but is Shinkaigan still a thing available? I know it got decreased as well but thought id check in case its been removed
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,005
Reaction score
797
Just a quick mention about people talking about modes and states before. Any custom made boosts that give 2 different boosts, such as tracking+speed, or speed+damage, or damage shaving+speed etc, are considered "states".

You cannot have two active modes or states or any combinations of the two active at the same time. Unless rules changed, but full post can be found here:
"An update to this rule is as follows: Mode and State stacking is banned except in the explicit case of Naruto in regards to his Bijuu Modes, Sakura and special bios in regards to Taijutsu damage, and Akimichi in regards to their respective techniques."

Edit: just to remind people that rules are still in place even with vessel bios and things like you cant boost doujutsu techs etc
 

Mirai

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,315
Reaction score
1,449
Just a quick mention about people talking about modes and states before. Any custom made boosts that give 2 different boosts, such as tracking+speed, or speed+damage, or damage shaving+speed etc, are considered "states".

You cannot have two active modes or states or any combinations of the two active at the same time. Unless rules changed, but full post can be found here:
"An update to this rule is as follows: Mode and State stacking is banned except in the explicit case of Naruto in regards to his Bijuu Modes, Sakura and special bios in regards to Taijutsu damage, and Akimichi in regards to their respective techniques."

Edit: just to remind people that rules are still in place even with vessel bios and things like you cant boost doujutsu techs etc
Dojutsu techniques (dependant on the eye and also the technique itself) are in fact capable of being increase.

Things like the Gravity use of Rinnegan or Tensaigan; or if you have a Six PathsSasuke; their passive damage of +30 doesnt apply to his Dojutsu moves but other moves does if correctly used.
 

The_Empire

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
23,562
Reaction score
612
Can regular blast release and Deidara clay can be on the same bio right along with a mode/advanced ninjutsu more so mode in my case?
 

The_Empire

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
23,562
Reaction score
612
I guess...? Dunno why you would want to double down like that
Nothing peaks my interest at all that’s canon and advanced ninjutsu. Besides Sora bijuu abilities, Kidomaru ability, and Kakuzu Dark Threads. I’m also a pve player so I want something to be able to do different things in the Ninja World. Sora final bijuu mode isn’t on the thread either
 

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,826
Reaction score
1,923
When/if will there be a roll-based system implemented onsite for those who dont want to partake in Discord?
 

Zatanna

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
9,005
Reaction score
797
Mirai, you mind if I use Mei Terumi likeness (eg physical appearance and name only) for 6 tails bio? Alternate universe version where instead of being mizukage with boil and lava instead she is 6 tails jin?
 

Mirai

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,315
Reaction score
1,449
Mirai, you mind if I use Mei Terumi likeness (eg physical appearance and name only) for 6 tails bio? Alternate universe version where instead of being mizukage with boil and lava instead she is 6 tails jin?
That I have no real answer for at the moment; because Im inclined to say no for the sake of keeping a level of integrity to canon bios; but at the same time a kinda sorta similar premise existed before.

Thats with Geezy and his Naruto bio; while it was an alernate version of Naruto from one of movies named Menma; he was still also the Jinchuriki of the Nine Tails in his universe; so its hard to say.

For me, it's a slight no but Ill let @Detective L have the final say as Im also not entirely against it if he's cool with that, its just a little weird to do imo.
 

Detective L

Supreme
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
20,004
Reaction score
1,226
Yea sure @Zatanna just mention it clearly in the bio.

@everyone else, I am out of town from today (Wednesday) until next Tuesday. I'll try and do replies from my phone and will still be kinda available via Discord.

Please shout if you need something from me specifically, however, @Mirai and @Never are around.

@Lord of Kaos if its dramatic.
 

Lucidus

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,942
Reaction score
1,361
Yea sure @Zatanna just mention it clearly in the bio.

@everyone else, I am out of town from today (Wednesday) until next Tuesday. I'll try and do replies from my phone and will still be kinda available via Discord.

Please shout if you need something from me specifically, however, @Mirai and @Never are around.

@Lord of Kaos if its dramatic.
Enjoy your trip bud

Will try and leave you alone until you get back and im sure we can manage :)
 
Top