Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

The_Empire 🥉

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
23,557
Reaction score
608
What happens to our NH bios? I forgot what the acronym means(new horizon I just remembered) and thinking of acronyms what does “WIP” stand for? I’m pretty sure if I do a deep dive into the update thread it would be there but it’s quicker to ask and spend that time on a bio creation.
 

Alternative

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Feb 27, 2011
Messages
6,499
Reaction score
673
Status
What happens to our NH bios? I forgot what the acronym means(new horizon I just remembered) and thinking of acronyms what does “WIP” stand for? I’m pretty sure if I do a deep dive into the update thread it would be there but it’s quicker to ask and spend that time on a bio creation.
Work in progress
 

Antares

Sage of Indecision
Elite
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
8,105
Reaction score
452
May as well ask now before i go to post a purchase but is Shinkaigan still a thing available? I know it got decreased as well but thought id check in case its been removed
 

Mirai 🥈

Supreme
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
23,305
Reaction score
1,439
May as well ask now before i go to post a purchase but is Shinkaigan still a thing available? I know it got decreased as well but thought id check in case its been removed
It still is
 
Top