-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thing is we dont know whether he could win a fight against nagato or current naruto thats for sure. What we do know is that he would challenge them, that is certain. Also we dont know whether he has techniques to block tbb or ct. What we do know is that he was called professor for supposedly mastering quiet alot of konoha's ninjutsu's.
I disagree because from what Hiruzen's shown he'd be destroyed by Nagato or Naruto. I can't simply say he can block a tbb or ct because he was nicknamed the god of shinobi and mastered a bunch of konoha jutsu. There's no logic behind that whatsoever. I can only go by what's been shown.

Anyway I don't want to turn this into a versus thread so I'll just rest my case. You're free to believe what you want though.

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I disagree because from what Hiruzen's shown he'd be destroyed by Nagato or Naruto. I can't simply say he can block a tbb or ct because he was nicknamed the god of shinobi and mastered a bunch of konoha jutsu. There's no logic behind that whatsoever. I can only go by what's been shown.

Anyway I don't want to turn this into a versus thread so I'll just rest my case. You're free to believe what you want though.
What he has shown us, yes hes he would get destroyed, buts his old age.
In his prime, due to his hype, but also his databooks which leads me to believe that he would be the first and possibly only person to get a 5/5 for everything, he WILL challenge either.

We hasnt shown us anything in his old age which says he can block tbb or ct but he does have other techniques up his sleeves that we didnt get to see, especially after he was called professor.

I agree there is more hype than feats and this is kishi's doing. But if you look at the databook and what has been said about him, as i said he might be the only person to get a 5/5 for everything and that somewhat warrants the title of god of shinobi. In fact current naruto or nagato, if we were to speculate on their current stats wouldnt get 5/5 for everything, yet ive given you manga chapters which backs the idea that his speed, strength and stamina would be maximum in his prime

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What he has shown us, yes hes he would get destroyed, buts his old age.
In his prime, due to his hype, but also his databooks which leads me to believe that he would be the first and possibly only person to get a 5/5 for everything, he WILL challenge either.

We hasnt shown us anything in his old age which says he can block tbb or ct but he does have other techniques up his sleeves that we didnt get to see, especially after he was called professor.

I agree there is more hype than feats and this is kishi's doing. But if you look at the databook and what has been said about him, as i said he might be the only person to get a 5/5 for everything and that somewhat warrants the title of god of shinobi. In fact current naruto or nagato, if we were to speculate on their current stats wouldnt get 5/5 for everything, yet ive given you manga chapters which backs the idea that his speed, strength and stamina would be maximum in his prime
And all of that is fine, but from what he's shown us he'd get destroyed. You can't base verse threads off speculation. That would be like me saying we'll Minato can use SM since he has a contract with the toads or Kakashi can use FTG since he was Minato's student.

I'm not going to sit here and say he can compete with Naruto and Nagato based off hype. Based off of hype plenty of shinobi can compete with those two such as Minato, Hashirama, Sasuke, and etc.

EliteKakashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not misleading anything. You started the debate about his ranking in power saying he could defeat this shinobi and that shinobi. That had nothing to do with the topic at hand. The topic was to give my opinion of what the name God of Shinobi meant and see what other people thought. It had nothing to do with his ranking in power.
Yes..it does. Look up the definition of God -

Definition of GOD
capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: as a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe

Being referred to as a God has a lot to do with power. And in MY OPINION, which is related to this thread, his nickname means he's extremely powerful. You say it simply means that he mastered all forms of combat(though I would say that also means extremely powerful, but whatever).

Reactions: Blaze Release

Bijuu13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People seem to believe that since Hiruzen was nicknamed the God of Shinobi means he's above and beyond all regular shinobi and has some wicked jutsu that's extremely powerful.

This is false!

Ask yourselves this question, what was Hiruzen most know for? He was most known for being a master of all forms of shinobi combat. He was known for being an expert in ninjutsu hence his title the professor as well. He possessed great knowledge of ninjutsu.

Now ask yourselves another question, what is a shinobi? A shinobi is someone who uses ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, and ninja tools. Hiruzen mastered all of these hence his 5 in every category in the databook bar the ones affected by his age.

This is the reason for his title God of Shinobi, not because he's some monstrous powerful individual like the so6p or edo Madara. He simply was able to master every form of shinobi combat throughout his life hence the nickname, which don't get me wrong isn't an easy task.

I just get sick of people thinking that just because his nickname was the God of Shinobi means he can take on people like Nagato, Madara, Tobi, current Naruto, and etc. I see people saying oh well since he shares the same nickname as the so6p he must be above and beyond that of a regular shinobi, which is completely false.

Feel free to discuss U_U
that nickname is invalid and should never have been given to him lol . maybe geezer of the shinobi, but hes far from a god smh

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And all of that is fine, but from what he's shown us he'd get destroyed. You can't base verse threads off speculation. That would be like me saying we'll Minato can use SM since he has a contract with the toads or Kakashi can use FTG since he was Minato's student.

I'm not going to sit here and say he can compete with Naruto and Nagato based off hype. Based off of hype plenty of shinobi can compete with those two such as Minato, Hashirama, Sasuke, and etc.
Based of hype yes hashirama, sasuke, minato could compete with current naruto and nagato. Those 3 youve mentioned arent fodders, i doubt they would go down easily. Whether they would win is another thing. I do however believe hashirama would beat naruto and not nagato, but he would challenge either to the very end.

Also i havent given sarutobi any ninjutsu. I just said because he was called professor, but also ikura commented that he had over 1000 jutsu's or something like that, i highly doubt the ninjutsu he showed us in his old age was the only ninjutsu he had xd.

Tbh i hate it when people bring in characters we havent seen enough of. I just saw a vs thread; izuna vs minato :sy:

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes..it does. Look up the definition of God -

Being referred to as a God has a lot to do with power. And in MY OPINION, which is related to this thread, his nickname means he's extremely powerful. You say it simply means that he mastered all forms of combat(though I would say that also means extremely powerful, but whatever).
*Sigh* clearly you're not getting what I meant. You started the debate saying Hiruzen could give this shinobi and that shinobi a run for their money. That's not what this thread was about, it was simply to give my opinion of what his nickname meant and what other people thought.

You started a debate about who Hiruzen could and couldn't fight on par against and as I said that's not what the topic was about.

Based of hype yes hashirama, sasuke, minato could compete with current naruto and nagato. Those 3 youve mentioned arent fodders, i doubt they would go down easily. Whether they would win is another thing. I do however believe hashirama would beat naruto and not nagato, but he would challenge either to the very end.

Also i havent given sarutobi any ninjutsu. I just said because he was called professor, but also ikura commented that he had over 1000 jutsu's or something like that, i highly doubt the ninjutsu he showed us in his old age was the only ninjutsu he had xd.

Tbh i hate it when people bring in characters we havent seen enough of. I just a vs thread; izuna vs minato :sy:
I had thought you were simply trying to say Hiruzen definitely had a jutsu that could very well block a tbb or stop ct, but I guess I misunderstood your post. Well it's good to know that we agree. Probably like the 1st time in ages xd

Last edited:

EliteKakashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Sigh* clearly you're not getting what I meant. You started the debate saying Hiruzen could give this shinobi and that shinobi a run for their money. That's not what this thread was about, it was simply to give my opinion of what his nickname meant and what other people thought.

You started a debate about who Hiruzen could and couldn't fight on par against and as I said that's not what the topic was about.
I simply stated as such because you appeared to be, to me at least, arguing that he doesn't live up to his nickname in terms of power. I disagreed and stated that he could go toe to toe with anyone(sans a couple people) in the Naruto World. When you claim he doesn't live up to his nickname in terms of power, what else am I supposed to say?

Yes he does?

Leave it at that?

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I simply stated as such because you appeared to be, to me at least, arguing that he doesn't live up to his nickname in terms of power. I disagreed and stated that he could go toe to toe with anyone(sans a couple people) in the Naruto World. When you claim he doesn't live up to his nickname in terms of power, what else am I supposed to say?

Yes he does?

Leave it at that?

Where did I ever say in my 1st post that Hiruzen doesn't live up to his nickname? I simply said that Hiruzen earned that nickname because he mastered all forms of shinobi combat, not because he was above and beyond all shinobi and considered a God. That of course is my opinion and I never said you had to agree with it, but you turned it into a versus thread when it was never meant to be one.

A shinobi is someone who uses jutsu and Hiruzen was a master when it came to that hence the nickname God of shinobi.

From his feats though he doesn't live up to the nickname, but I'm not getting into that again.

TouchMyMangos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and i think you disregard the authority of the manga . he didnt showcase anything that would make him god of the shinobi, sit down
That's funny. Because you never saw Hiruzen's prime in the manga. I'm basing this on logic, not what i've simply 'seen' in the manga. I'm incorporating facts stated in the databooks. Maybe you should take your own advice and 'sit down'.

EliteKakashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where did I ever say in my 1st post that Hiruzen doesn't live up to his nickname? I simply said that Hiruzen earned that nickname because he mastered all forms of shinobi combat, not because he was above and beyond all shinobi and considered a God. That of course is my opinion and I never said you had to agree with it, but you turned it into a versus thread when it was never meant to be one.

A shinobi is someone who uses jutsu and Hiruzen was a master when it came to that hence the nickname God of shinobi.

From his feats though he doesn't live up to the nickname, but I'm not getting into that again.
I just get sick of people thinking that just because his nickname was the God of Shinobi means he can take on people like Nagato, Madara, Tobi, current Naruto, and etc. I see people saying oh well since he shares the same nickname as the so6p he must be above and beyond that of a regular shinobi, which is completely false.
That whole paragraph, though mostly the bolded part, is where I got that impression.

He's far beyond a "regular shinobi".

Plus, you debated with me on the subject to start, then decided for whatever reason to do a complete 180 on your stance and just started to debate that you never had any intention on debating his power.

I also never turned this in to a vs thread. I never debated any certain fight. I stated he was simply a high enough level shinobi to hold his own against just about anyone. I didn't start singling people out.

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and i think you disregard the authority of the manga . he didnt showcase anything that would make him god of the shinobi, sit down

before this war did you know Itachi had a powerful longrange attack called yasaka magtama? or a crow summoning?

Thus you agree there are things characters could have that they did not show in the manga before they died?

sit down

Bijuu13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's funny. Because you never saw Hiruzen's prime in the manga. I'm basing this on logic, not what i've simply 'seen' in the manga. I'm incorporating facts stated in the databooks. Maybe you should take your own advice and 'sit down'.
the databooks contradict all the time, its not as reliable as you make it seem. and hiruzens prime is jus hype and speculation just like many other characters imo . he was made out to be much stronger than he prolley really is

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That whole paragraph, though mostly the bolded part, is where I got that impression.

He's far beyond a "regular shinobi".

Plus, you debated with me on the subject to start, then decided for whatever reason to do a complete 180 on your stance and just started to debate that you never had any intention on debating his power.

I also never turned this in to a vs thread. I never debated any certain fight. I stated he was simply a high enough level shinobi to hold his own against just about anyone. I didn't start singling people out.
I never did a 180, I simply got tired of debating something that had nothing to do with the topic at hand. We were debating who Hiruzen could and couldn't hold his own against and as I said that had nothing to do with this topic.

You brought it up, not me. Anyway I really don't care anymore, so let's just drop the issue.

You're free to believe what you want, but it doesn't alter my opinion.

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the databooks contradict all the time, its not as reliable as you make it seem. and hiruzens prime is jus hype and speculation just like many other characters imo . he was made out to be much stronger than he prolley really is
really ? list a few

Bijuu13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

before this war did you know Itachi had a powerful longrange attack called yasaka magtama? or a crow summoning?

Thus you agree there are things characters could have that they did not show in the manga before they died?

sit down
thats irrelevent considering the fact that nobody doubts itachis strength and that hes already proven wat hes capable of
hiruzen is by no means weak, but he never should have gotten that title