TouchMyMangos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahh, I see. More fools who disregard the databooks. Saying Minato > Hiruzen in a 1 vs 1 is your personal opinion based on your own logic. It's subjective. You believe Hiruzen cannot counter FTG etc. The only objective truth is what we see in the databooks - Hiruzen is the strongest Hokage. Anything other than that is your own personal opinion which is meaningless when put in context with the databooks. And that is the truth.

zabuzamistboy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahh, I see. More fools who disregard the databooks. Saying Minato > Hiruzen in a 1 vs 1 is your personal opinion based on your own logic. It's subjective. You believe Hiruzen cannot counter FTG etc. The only objective truth is what we see in the databooks - Hiruzen is the strongest Hokage. Anything other than that is your own personal opinion which is meaningless when put in context with the databooks. And that is the truth.
Yes, but if one character can overwelm a character in
one category they have the upper hand.

TouchMyMangos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, but if one character can overwelm a character in
one category they have the upper hand.
Yes but you see, that kind of logic can only be applied to when we know about both characters. We know little of Hiruzen in his prime. Therefore, you cannot construct a true simulation of the battle and thus, you must look to the databooks for answers, because they are the only thing that everyone can accept to be truth. The databooks scored Hiruzen 5 in Ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu, not to mention 3's in speed and strength. This the old man version. His prime would've meant he would've been stronger and faster. You cannot argue with these scores in the databooks or the fact he has been stated to have been the strongest Hokage on numerous occasions.

zabuzamistboy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes but you see, that kind of logic can only be applied to when we know about both characters. We know little of Hiruzen in his prime. Therefore, you cannot construct a true simulation of the battle and thus, you must look to the databooks for answers, because they are the only thing that everyone can accept to be truth. The databooks scored Hiruzen 5 in Ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu, not to mention 3's in speed and strength. This the old man version. His prime would've meant he would've been stronger and faster. You cannot argue with these scores in the databooks or the fact he has been stated to have been the strongest Hokage on numerous occasions.
Well if a ninja can score higher or as high in a skill and can
score higher in speed that would they can spam jutsu's of
faster and evade attacks faster as well.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't the dude who Tsunade loved say only Hashirama could fight Edo Madara. So Yeah
Ranking of Hokage:
1. Hashirama Senju
2. Minato Namikaze ( Just because he is COOL)
3. Tobirama Senju
4. Hiruzen Sarutobi
6. Tsunade

TouchMyMangos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if a ninja can score higher or as high in a skill and can
score higher in speed that would they can spam jutsu's of
faster and evade attacks faster as well.
But why are you talking about evading attacks when you know nothing of Hiruzen's prime? As I said, we can only trust the databooks in situations such as these. Whether you like it or not, you must accept it.

dareak

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously? Arguing about databooks...
Those things are practically worthless. They don't accurately account for battle stats. Much better to depend on your own vision and if that isn't available, feats and titles.

Last edited:

lordranzy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
seems madara fantism again..hahaha
it doesnt mean you are capable of giving pool of opinions doesnt equate also that you are always correct (your not google that knows everything)

you are entitled to brainwash here but you cant photoshop the fact that your not kishi
your ideas seems valid but full of egocentrism
afterall your just another troller here..i summoned enma to slap your face..

cabby007

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi never once compares Hiruzen to those ninja nor the strongest ninja to ever live. Again, if I say someone like Micheal Jordan was a god amongst basketball players, am I literally comparing him to the level of god?

ok, Onoki is old too and showed even better performance in his old age.
yes ik that about michael jordan, but he is arguably the best basketball player ever to live, which means you basically proved my point and yes kishi wrote it in the manga, and had someone actually say that hiruzen was one of the strongest

you are brilliant

Last edited by a moderator:

lordranzy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People seem to believe that since Hiruzen was nicknamed the God of Shinobi means he's above and beyond all regular shinobi and has some wicked jutsu that's extremely powerful.

This is false!

Ask yourselves this question, what was Hiruzen most know for? He was most known for being a master of all forms of shinobi combat. He was known for being an expert in ninjutsu hence his title the professor as well. He possessed great knowledge of ninjutsu.

Now ask yourselves another question, what is a shinobi? A shinobi is someone who uses ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, and ninja tools. Hiruzen mastered all of these hence his 5 in every category in the databook bar the ones affected by his age.

This is the reason for his title God of Shinobi, not because he's some monstrous powerful individual like the so6p or edo Madara. He simply was able to master every form of shinobi combat throughout his life hence the nickname, which don't get me wrong isn't an easy task.

I just get sick of people thinking that just because his nickname was the God of Shinobi means he can take on people like Nagato, Madara, Tobi, current Naruto, and etc. I see people saying oh well since he shares the same nickname as the so6p he must be above and beyond that of a regular shinobi, which is completely false.

Feel free to discuss U_U
we cannot come to fruition if you have already the back up ideas how to dismantle other ideas,,afterall you made this thred coz you think you are 100% check,,afterall your just one of the KISHIWANNABE..

Yea never heard of that nickname :/[/QUOTE

You must be watching power ranger and power puff girls all these time...^^

Yea never heard of that nickname :/

You must be watching power ranger and power puff girls all these time...^^

Last edited by a moderator:

soulreaper11

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all i know is that he beat the 1st 2nd and oro in a battle and was called the strongest kage of his time from that I am guessing he is the strongest hokage

ajpn920

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice one mate. I do believe that he mastered only the existing jutsus (does not include clans or KKG) at that time but it doesn't mean that all of those jutsus are very powerful. If we look into his fight against the 1st, 2nd and Oro, the highest level tech he uses was the shiki fujin which was created by the 4th. Most of his jutsu's shown so far were only class B to class A.

As you can see here, to be a Hokage means to be a master of at least 1000 skills:

You must be registered for see images

lordranzy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously? Arguing about databooks...
Those things are practically worthless. They don't accurately account for battle stats. Much better to depend on your own vision and if that isn't available, feats and titles.
you must be high,,,depend? what if your vision is blurd? the databooks are springboard to the future feats of the characters..stop the dope dude..

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just out of curiosity if someone say Messi is a god of football, do you think he's talking of Messi's power or his footballing skills?
Personally I haven't seen any jutsu from Hiruzen which suggests he was ridiculously overpowered.
Extremely skilled and talented? Sure. But OP? I doubt it. Oonoki is much older than Hiruzen was when he fought Oro and you can clearly see he was a much powerful shinobi in his prime. He's shown jutsus which could make him a ridiculously OP char in his prime. Hiruzen hasnt.
Such poor logic its cringe worthy.
We havent seen any jutsu from hiruzen which suggest he was op?, how do you even tackle such a phrase? :rolleyes:. First of all op jutsu's take a huge portion of your chakra, old hiruzen doesnt have that much chakra, regardless if summoning enma (one of the best if not the best summoning in the series), but also using the reaper technique isnt impressive i dont know what is.

The highlighted post of yours is rigged with mistakes. You say 'But op? i doubt'. Thats an your assumption and nothing more. You say onoki is much older than hiruzen when he fought oro, where did you get this from. Hiruzen fought oro at 69, how old do you think onoki is?. So just because onoki has shown more potential in his old age than hiruzen, he mustve been op in his prime?, such nonsense. Ninja's mature and age differently. Id go as far as saying prime jiraiya was when he fought pein at 54. Secondly people age differently, just because Onoki seems stronger in his age than sarutobi doesnt mean he was op in his prime, not at all. You seem to forget that Onoki has stayed tsucikage and is still the current tsuchikage. Sarutobi retired and with that, took a break and the pressure of being kage mustve lifted of him and with this he did not need to become stronger.

Prime Onoki stronger than prime hiruzen?, such nonsense.

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Such poor logic its cringe worthy.
We havent seen any jutsu from hiruzen which suggest he was op?, how do you even tackle such a phrase? :rolleyes:. First of all op jutsu's take a huge portion of your chakra, old hiruzen doesnt have that much chakra, regardless if summoning enma (one of the best if not the best summoning in the series), but also using the reaper technique isnt impressive i dont know what is.

The highlighted post of yours is rigged with mistakes. You say 'But op? i doubt'. Thats an your assumption and nothing more. You say onoki is much older than hiruzen when he fought oro, where did you get this from. Hiruzen fought oro at 69, how old do you think onoki is?. So just because onoki has shown more potential in his old age than hiruzen, he mustve been op in his prime?, such nonsense. Ninja's mature and age differently. Id go as far as saying prime jiraiya was when he fought pein at 54. Secondly people age differently, just because Onoki seems stronger in his age than sarutobi doesnt mean he was op in his prime, not at all. You seem to forget that Onoki has stayed tsucikage and is still the current tsuchikage. Sarutobi retired and with that, took a break and the pressure of being kage mustve lifted of him and with this he did not need to become stronger.

Prime Onoki stronger than prime hiruzen?, such nonsense.
Not trying to start an argument because I'm really not in the mood for a debate right now lol, but it is sort of implied that Onoki was more powerful in his youth than he is now.

You must be registered for see images

Kurotsuchi states "you can't rely on your former glory forever" heavily implying he was more powerful in his youth.

That's all I wanted to point out