-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People seem to believe that since Hiruzen was nicknamed the God of Shinobi means he's above and beyond all regular shinobi and has some wicked jutsu that's extremely powerful.

Ask yourselves this question, what was Hiruzen most know for? He was most known for being a master of all forms of shinobi combat. He was known for being an expert in ninjutsu hence his title the professor as well. He possessed great knowledge of ninjutsu.

Now ask yourselves another question, what is a shinobi? A shinobi is someone who uses ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, and ninja tools. Hiruzen mastered all of these hence his 5 in every category in the databook bar the ones affected by his age.

This is the reason for his title God of Shinobi imo, not because he's some monstrous powerful individual like the so6p or edo Madara. He simply was able to master every form of shinobi combat throughout his life hence the nickname, which don't get me wrong isn't an easy task.

I just get sick of people thinking that just because his nickname was the God of Shinobi means he can take on people like Nagato, Madara, Tobi, current Naruto, and etc. I see people saying oh well since he shares the same nickname as the so6p he must be above and beyond that of a regular shinobi, which imo is just not true.

Feel free to discuss U_U

Last edited:

MasterofSenjutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if he was the best out of all the Hokages. Hashirama is giving him a run for his money. But I do know he was the best shinobi without having what I like to call the Gifted Blood (Gifted Blood meaning having Uzumaki, Senju, or Uchiha blood).

UnrealSoul

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People seem to believe that since Hiruzen was nicknamed the God of Shinobi means he's above and beyond all regular shinobi and has some wicked jutsu that's extremely powerful.

This is false!

Ask yourselves this question, what was Hiruzen most know for? He was most known for being a master of all forms of shinobi combat. He was known for being an expert in ninjutsu hence his title the professor as well. He possessed great knowledge of ninjutsu.

Now ask yourselves another question, what is a shinobi? A shinobi is someone who uses ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, and ninja tools. Hiruzen mastered all of these hence his 5 in every category in the databook bar the ones affected by his age.

This is the reason for his title God of Shinobi, not because he's some monstrous powerful individual like the so6p or edo Madara. He simply was able to master every form of shinobi combat throughout his life hence the nickname, which don't get me wrong isn't an easy task.

I just get sick of people thinking that just because his nickname was the God of Shinobi means he can take on people like Nagato, Madara, Tobi, current Naruto, and etc. I see people saying oh well since he shares the same nickname as the so6p he must be above and beyond that of a regular shinobi, which is completely false.

Feel free to discuss U_U
Can't really know what he is capable of unless we get to see his "true power" in his prime.

In other words i agree with you though.He is still badass to me.

:scorps:

Vexorian

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if he was the best out of all the Hokages. Hashirama is giving him a run for his money. But I do know he was the best shinobi without having what I like to call the Gifted Blood (Gifted Blood meaning having Uzumaki, Senju, or Uchiha blood).
For one who inherited very little, he was obviously the strongest amongst the Kage. He didn't have any OUTLANDISH or OP jutsu, yet he was strong enough at an old age to take on 2 Edo summons and Orochimaru himself. I have no doubt that the Adamantine Nyoi + Prime Hiruzen would have easily been capable of fighting on par with Uchiha Madara(Past, Maybe even one that posesses the Rinnegan), Shodaime and Nidaime Hokages. No doubt in my mind. Does that make him stronger? No, it simply acknowledges his abilities. Nobody ever wins in Narutoverse without Plot no Jutsu anyways. Hiruzen was an amazing Kage, and deserves all the praise he gets. End of story.

Reactions: JojocIaw

MasterofSenjutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For one who inherited very little, he was obviously the strongest amongst the Kage. He didn't have any OUTLANDISH or OP jutsu, yet he was strong enough at an old age to take on 2 Edo summons and Orochimaru himself. I have no doubt that the Adamantine Nyoi + Prime Hiruzen would have easily been capable of fighting on par with Uchiha Madara(Past, Maybe even one that posesses the Rinnegan), Shodaime and Nidaime Hokages. No doubt in my mind. Does that make him stronger? No, it simply acknowledges his abilities. Nobody ever wins in Narutoverse without Plot no Jutsu anyways. Hiruzen was an amazing Kage, and deserves all the praise he gets. End of story.
Okay, yeah, I agree..... Why is this aimed at me? :confused:

yeahhboi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
man whoever thinks hiruzen is the strongest shinobi is obviously a retard, anyone who reads the manga and watches the anime can see hiruzen is the weakest kage and weakest hokage

Reactions: NarutoKage2

Vexorian

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, yeah, I agree..... Why is this aimed at me? :confused:
There was nothing aimed, I just replied with the first sentence and forgot to separate >.>

I'm actually more of the opinion that Hiruzen in his Prime could have defeated Shodaime. Not saying he's any better though. Enma was pretty badass.

man whoever thinks hiruzen is the stringest shinobi is obviously a retard, anyone who reads the manga and watches the anime can see hiruzen is the weakest kage and wekest hokage
Kids these days. I'm feeling sick :rag:

Last edited:

yeahhboi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
man whoever thinks hiruzen is the strongest shinobi is obviously a retard, anyone who reads the manga and watches the anime can see hiruzen is the weakest kage and weakest hokage, please he sucks, the best thing i see himj do apart from copy minato jutsu is his gay monkey enma
rrrr

MasterofSenjutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
man whoever thinks hiruzen is the stringest shinobi is obviously a retard, anyone who reads the manga and watches the anime can see hiruzen is the weakest kage and wekest hokage
trolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltrolltroll
I feel like I'm forgetting something........Oh yeah!! TROLL!

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I Doubt even Prime hiruzen could Take down Nagato/Current Madara/Current Naruto/Tobi.

But i think he could Give Both EMS Madara and hashirama a Good run for their Money in his Prime.

EliteKakashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen truly was the closest thing to a god among shinobi(sans the Sage, of course). If a databook were to be released of him in his prime, he'd have a 5 in every single category. He was a ninja that Orochimaru, a legendary sannin, felt the need to summon 3 other Hokages to fight him with..at the age of 69.

So I do take his nickname "God of Shinobi" quite literally. He was the closest thing to God that the shinobi world had seen since the Sage.

Now you can debate all you want about if he could beat Nagato or Tobi or whoever, I don't really give a shit, but he was an unbelievably powerful shinobi, and easily one of the strongest ever.

You state yourself that he mastered everything but try and slight his name as God of Shinobi. Quite silly if you ask me.

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen truly was the closest thing to a god among shinobi(sans the Sage, of course). If a databook were to be released of him in his prime, he'd have a 5 in every single category. He was a ninja that Orochimaru, a legendary sannin, felt the need to summon 3 other Hokages to fight him with..at the age of 69.

So I do take his nickname "God of Shinobi" quite literally. He was the closest thing to God that the shinobi world had seen since the Sage.

Now you can debate all you want about if he could beat Nagato or Tobi or whoever, I don't really give a shit, but he was an unbelievably powerful shinobi, and easily one of the strongest ever.

You state yourself that he mastered everything but try and slight his name as God of Shinobi. Quite silly if you ask me.
Mastering something like ninjutsu doesn't equate to having every ninjutsu in history. It simply means that he was extremely skilled in that category. Take Itachi for example, he's a master of genjutsu but only possesses several genjutsu techniques. It's his skill with it.

I never tried to slight his nickname, only to state that it doesn't mean he was some monstrously powerful shinobi capable of defeating anybody. If people truly believe that then it's just pure idiocy that even I can't help out with.