System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alucard looked up from the pebble. He reacted to the word "Creature" - it was as he suspected.

What sort of creature are we talking about here? A tailed beast?

He looked towards the monk again as he asked the question. Depending on the answer, he would send Faye to assist.
“No, no. I have yet to discover something of the sorts” I would say looking at the cart-boat that I had brought up to the gate with me in a distance. It has been pushed away to avoid the possibility of it being a bystander’s mistake. Moving towards the cart as local folk started running away quickly taking the roundabout way to enter the city. Some would bow in response to him gesturing to them to go. Bring the cart-boat toward the gang, i would reveal to the an overgrown crow. It clearly seemed to be infused with something that gave it power.

OOC: See previous posts. (On phone, can’t post a detailed display of it here.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
“No, no. I have yet to discover something of the sorts” I would say looking at the cart-boat that I had brought up to the gate with me in a distance. It has been pushed away to avoid the possibility of it being a bystander’s mistake. Moving towards the cart as local folk started running away quickly taking the roundabout way to enter the city. Some would bow in response to him gesturing to them to go. Bring the cart-boat toward the gang, i would reveal to the an overgrown crow. It clearly seemed to be infused with something that gave it power.

OOC: See previous posts. (On phone, can’t post a detailed display of it here.
Alucard noticed that a cogwheel operation would pull up a cart carrying something that seemed to resemble an crow. It was captured and tied to the cart it was transported to. It wasn't a Bijuu atleast, it was something else. Having not seen anything like it, Alucard would gather up his chakra and create a glowing sphere from his left hand. The sphere would be sent into the captured creature and allowed Alucard to synchronize with its mind and memories. The puppet sphere was implanted into its brain.

( Ningyō Noroitama ) - Puppet Cursing Technique
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user molds his chakra into the form of a green-coloured sphere. This sphere is held and can be seen as similar to the Rasengan in appearance. By sending it at an opponent, the user can use these spheres to temporarily take control of an opponent's body, effectively turning them into a puppet, with limitations of course. It also has tactical purposes, allowing the user to read the minds of those it enters, mentally linking to the user. These spheres can also have damaging effects, causing damage if used as an offensive sphere of chakra, similar to Rasengan. The user cannot use it for both puppet mimicry and to damage the opponent in the same turn. The user can alternatively use the offensive variant through his actual puppets, not the ones used from this jutsu.
Note: Cannot be used to force the opponents to kill or injure themselves.
Note: Only two puppets can be controlled at a time via this method and up to Kage ranked. Hold over the puppets last for only a single turn.
Note: Can only be used by Otsutsuki Clan bios.

His mind entered the void and with a clairvoyance in the crows past he could pinpoint events of the past that had occured and led the creature to grow unproportionately large.

Through the crow's memories

Sunny day - landscapes of winter below, food spotted. I hear a large banging sound followed by ringing white noise. My feathers don't hold me, i fall. Waking to hurt in my entire body, i feel sore. I am inside a room, no way out. I try to panic myself out but the body doesn't move according to my will. I, die.

Alucard zaps out of the mind of the creature, no more memories were found in its consciousness which meant that it was not alive anymore but puppeteered by some sort of forbidden jutsu. He looked back at the monk.

We should spare this bird by killing it, again. It's soul has departed a long time ago, what you see is a husk.

Alucard paused for a second, he know this one was very capable and maybe if indulged into the forbidden arts of this world and the unholy scripture the Hellsing Organisation sat on.. An ally could be born.

Join my order and become able to purge the world from the devastations of the void.

Alucard then turned to Faye.

Come, you two. Let's go down to the keep.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreeing to the information. I would surely follow suit as I moved with the gang, now that I had been told of what had happened, despite not getting much of details, it was imperative as a monk to move forward. “I understand, please lead me.”

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alucard noticed that a cogwheel operation would pull up a cart carrying something that seemed to resemble an crow. It was captured and tied to the cart it was transported to. It wasn't a Bijuu atleast, it was something else. Having not seen anything like it, Alucard would gather up his chakra and create a glowing sphere from his left hand. The sphere would be sent into the captured creature and allowed Alucard to synchronize with its mind and memories. The puppet sphere was implanted into its brain.

( Ningyō Noroitama ) - Puppet Cursing Technique
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user molds his chakra into the form of a green-coloured sphere. This sphere is held and can be seen as similar to the Rasengan in appearance. By sending it at an opponent, the user can use these spheres to temporarily take control of an opponent's body, effectively turning them into a puppet, with limitations of course. It also has tactical purposes, allowing the user to read the minds of those it enters, mentally linking to the user. These spheres can also have damaging effects, causing damage if used as an offensive sphere of chakra, similar to Rasengan. The user cannot use it for both puppet mimicry and to damage the opponent in the same turn. The user can alternatively use the offensive variant through his actual puppets, not the ones used from this jutsu.
Note: Cannot be used to force the opponents to kill or injure themselves.
Note: Only two puppets can be controlled at a time via this method and up to Kage ranked. Hold over the puppets last for only a single turn.
Note: Can only be used by Otsutsuki Clan bios.

His mind entered the void and with a clairvoyance in the crows past he could pinpoint events of the past that had occured and led the creature to grow unproportionately large.

Through the crow's memories

Sunny day - landscapes of winter below, food spotted. I hear a large banging sound followed by ringing white noise. My feathers don't hold me, i fall. Waking to hurt in my entire body, i feel sore. I am inside a room, no way out. I try to panic myself out but the body doesn't move according to my will. I, die.

Alucard zaps out of the mind of the creature, no more memories were found in its consciousness which meant that it was not alive anymore but puppeteered by some sort of forbidden jutsu. He looked back at the monk.

We should spare this bird by killing it, again. It's soul has departed a long time ago, what you see is a husk.

Alucard paused for a second, he know this one was very capable and maybe if indulged into the forbidden arts of this world and the unholy scripture the Hellsing Organisation sat on.. An ally could be born.

Join my order and become able to purge the world from the devastations of the void.

Alucard then turned to Faye.

Come, you two. Let's go down to the keep.
Faye nodded and followed her boss into the keep.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agreeing to the information. I would surely follow suit as I moved with the gang, now that I had been told of what had happened, despite not getting much of details, it was imperative as a monk to move forward. “I understand, please lead me.”
Faye nodded and followed her boss into the keep.
The four of them (snake included) would descent into the hidden pathway that would ultimately lead them to the bridge that was connecting the mountain and the fortress over a stream of flames. The gigantic building would surely be a sight to behold and on the other side of it was Integra Hellsing. Alucard let Faye and the Monk proceed over the bridge while he re-linked to the moon statue and ordered it to re-install itself to its original position. He then turned back, facing the inferno.

Beautiful, isnt it?

Integra would reach out her hand to Faye and the Monk, greeting Faye first and then asking for the name of the other one.
In the meantime, Alucard would remain on the bridge. The hellfires bellowed underneath him and he would perform a jutsu that would reincarnate the deceased rouge he had stolen DNA from in a battle long long ago. He perfromed a sequence of handseals and summoned a coffin which appeared infront of him. Out from the coffin, an immortal body exited.

You must be registered for see images

( Kuchiyose Kinjutsu: Edo Tensei ) - Forbidden Summoning Technique: Impure World Reincarnation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40 (-20 per resurrection per turn )
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive such as limbs, organs or merely blood samples. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (jōdo) those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, or have been previously sealed by other methods cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel. Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the acquired DNA of the person is smeared on a special scroll and once the scroll is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special seal with the living sacrifice in the centre. Then dust and ash encase the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user by performing the Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap hands handseals. When the user summons the revived soul, a casket first appears before revealing the revived soul. The Edo Tensei Summoning can be countered by sealing away the targets soul or by having the summoner cancel the technique. As they are unlikely to do this voluntarily, using a genjutsu to trick them into cancelling the technique is ideal. The sequence of hand seals for cancelling the technique is Rat → Ox → Monkey → Tiger → Dragon → Boar and saying Kai. If the summoner dies before the technique is deactivated, then this method is impossible. If the summoned soul's controlling tag is overcome or disabled by a technique or if the user so wishes it, the summoned soul or the user can both sever the contract through the use of the Snake → Ram → Boar → Dog → Tiger seals. The summoned soul is then left as an immortal revived soul, autonomous and without any link to the summoner.
Note: A bio can only have up to a total of three souls for revival which must abide by a few rules, specific for the technique.
Note: The user of the technique can only have up to 3 Vessels in total. Orochimaru, Kabuto and Tobirama are able to have up to 2 Vessels present in battle though only one of these can be a vessel from a battle.
Note: If the user purchases the vessel, it can only have access to single abilities such as their HA/KG/AE. If a vessel is obtained through battle, he is able to utilize the bio's Dual Abilities, Modes and AN if obtained. Only the canon techniques of these are possible, however.
Note: The Edo Summons pertain to the bio and not the user, and only one of the bios of the user can use Edo tensei.
Note: A member must attain biographies in an offical match approved by 2 roleplay moderators for both the revival and sacrifice and cannot be given a biography willingly.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle/event.

Welcome back

Alucards insane looking smile would stretch from ear to ear as he saw the Captain's body. A strong immortal body, able to use the eight inner gates and much more.

..Alucard, we meet again.

While Integra had a conversation with Faye and the monk, Alucard would engage in small talk with the Captain.

Last edited:
Reactions: System001

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*RP:ing as the Captain - Alucard's Edo Tensei*

The Captain would have risen from death and start his new path in the world, acting as an agent of Alucard and the Hellsing organization. To do just that, he would leave the capital and finish business that Alucard was not able to perform in the current situation. The Captain was the quietest individual on the planet, especially now when he was immortal. There was nobody who could make him do anything, except Alucard who had a mission set for him. And so, it began. The Captain left for the sea to begin his journey. He would effortlessly open the 6th gate of View in an instant, and jumped into the air above the Hokubu Sea and the rest of the sea, far up in the clouds.

( Hachimon ) The Eight Inner Gates
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: The Eight Gates are eight specific points on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By undergoing intense training, one can learn how to open these gates allowing the user to surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own body. The user opens the gates in sequence, up to the desired gate to achieve its effects. Opening the gates is a fast process and can be done in mere moments up to the 7th gate. When one initially opens up to a given EIG, that opening lasts up to 4 turns. After completing training, users are capable of opening up to the 5th Gate passively. Opening additional gates after initial activation adds 2 turns per activation. However, there is an exception; opening the last and 8th gate can only lasts for 3 turns.
  • ( Kaimon ) - The Gate of Opening: The user activates The Gate of Opening or First Gate, which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so he can begin to access 100% of their strength. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus. This gate adds +5 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 1.5x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -5 damage per turn.
  • ( Kyūmon ) - The Gate of Healing: The user activates the Gate of Healing or 2nd Gate (also named Rest Gate) which is located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body. This gate adds +10 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -10 damage.
  • ( Seimon ) - The Gate of Life: The user activates the Gate of Life or 3rd Gate which is located in the Spinal cord. The increased blood flow turns the skin red. Allows the user to use Hidden Lotus. This gate adds +15 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 2.5x faster. This gate also adds +10 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
  • ( Shōmon ) - The Gate of Pain: The user activates the Gate of Pain or 4th Gate (also named Wound Gate) which is located in the Spinal cord, lower than the Seimon. Increases the user's strength and speed. May cause muscle tissue to begin to tear on use. This gate adds +20 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
  • ( Tomon ) - The Gate of Limit: The user activates the Gate of Limit or 5th gate, which is located in the abdomen. Increases the user's speed and power. This gate adds +30 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 3.5x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -15 damage.
  • ( Keimon ) - Gate of View: The user activates the Gate of View or 6th Gate, located in the stomach. Increases the user's speed and power. Opening of this gate releases such enormous amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. This gate adds +40 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 4x faster. This gate also adds +15 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -25 damage.
  • ( Kyōmon ) - The Gate of Wonder: The user activates the Gate of Wonder or 7th Gate which is located below the stomach. Those who open this gate will pour glowing green sweat from every inch of their body, which immediately evaporates from their own heat energy, creating an aura which people would mistake as a green chakra coating. However, the side effects of opening the gate are that the user's muscle fibers are ripped to shreds after exiting this gate, causing intense pain if anything or anyone touches him. Allows the user to perform the Daytime Tiger. This gate adds +60 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 7x faster. This gate also adds +20 chakra and damage to Ninjutsu. User suffers -40 damage.
  • ( Shimon ) - The Gate of Death: The user activates the Gate of Death or 8th Gate, located at the heart, requiring the user to puncture their chest just above the heart in order to open it, enabling the user to achieve what is described as The Eight Gates Released Formation" ( Hachimon Tonkō no Jin ). Opening this gate will cause the user's blood to emanate a flaming aura of red steam, the so-called Steam of Blood ( Chi no Jōki ) from all pores of their body, hair, and eyebrows. Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy while making the heart pump at maximum power. Exceeding the power of every other gate, the user is temporarily granted power far exceeding their normal power, far beyond that of the five Kage. Once activated, those who are capable can perform the Evening Elephant and the Night Guy. The side effect of opening this gate is that it comes at the expense of the user's life, causing the user to crumble to ash after their chakra runs out, having virtually cooked themselves from the inside-out. This is unlike opening the other gates, which simply injure or damage the body. This gate adds +120 damage to Taijutsu and the user becomes 8x faster and allows the user to warp space with his Taijutsu and its speed.
Note: The EIG users can only open the gates twice per fight, meaning that if he allows the EIG opening to time out, he can only open the EIGs once more during the match.
Note: Starting with the fifth gate, EIG users begin to feel the side effects of each gate as they time out.
Note: The user cannot use other self powering techniques (such as custom variations of Lightning Armor, Sage Mode, etc) while he has EIG opened
Note: After use of the 8th Gate, the user will pass away.

( Sukaiu~ōku ) - Sky Walk
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A
Description: A skill usable by all EIG users to move at high speeds to dodge, attack or defend from techniques. The ability pertains to movement in the battle field, meaning running, walking, jumping, dashing, etc and its speed depends on the Gate currently opened.
Note: This follows the same rules and restrictions of Flicker Evasion.

LLM

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The four of them (snake included) would descent into the hidden pathway that would ultimately lead them to the bridge that was connecting the mountain and the fortress over a stream of flames. The gigantic building would surely be a sight to behold and on the other side of it was Integra Hellsing. Alucard let Faye and the Monk proceed over the bridge while he re-linked to the moon statue and ordered it to re-install itself to its original position. He then turned back, facing the inferno.

Beautiful, isnt it?

Integra would reach out her hand to Faye and the Monk, greeting Faye first and then asking for the name of the other one.
In the meantime, Alucard would remain on the bridge. The hellfires bellowed underneath him and he would perform a jutsu that would reincarnate the deceased rouge he had stolen DNA from in a battle long long ago. He perfromed a sequence of handseals and summoned a coffin which appeared infront of him. Out from the coffin, an immortal body exited.

You must be registered for see images

( Kuchiyose Kinjutsu: Edo Tensei ) - Forbidden Summoning Technique: Impure World Reincarnation
Chakra cost: 40 (-20 per resurrection per turn )
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive such as limbs, organs or merely blood samples. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (jōdo) those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, or have been previously sealed by other methods cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel. Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the acquired DNA of the person is smeared on a special scroll and once the scroll is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special seal with the living sacrifice in the centre. Then dust and ash encase the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user by performing the Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap hands handseals. When the user summons the revived soul, a casket first appears before revealing the revived soul. The Edo Tensei Summoning can be countered by sealing away the targets soul or by having the summoner cancel the technique. As they are unlikely to do this voluntarily, using a genjutsu to trick them into cancelling the technique is ideal. The sequence of hand seals for cancelling the technique is Rat → Ox → Monkey → Tiger → Dragon → Boar and saying Kai. If the summoner dies before the technique is deactivated, then this method is impossible. If the summoned soul's controlling tag is overcome or disabled by a technique or if the user so wishes it, the summoned soul or the user can both sever the contract through the use of the Snake → Ram → Boar → Dog → Tiger seals. The summoned soul is then left as an immortal revived soul, autonomous and without any link to the summoner.
Note: A bio can only have up to a total of three souls for revival which must abide by a few rules, specific for the technique.
Note: The user of the technique can only have up to 3 Vessels in total. Orochimaru, Kabuto and Tobirama are able to have up to 2 Vessels present in battle though only one of these can be a vessel from a battle.
Note: If the user purchases the vessel, it can only have access to single abilities such as their HA/KG/AE. If a vessel is obtained through battle, he is able to utilize the bio's Dual Abilities, Modes and AN if obtained. Only the canon techniques of these are possible, however.
Note: The Edo Summons pertain to the bio and not the user, and only one of the bios of the user can use Edo tensei.
Note: A member must attain biographies in an offical match approved by 2 roleplay moderators for both the revival and sacrifice and cannot be given a biography willingly.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle/event.

Welcome back

Alucards insane looking smile would stretch from ear to ear as he saw the Captain's body. A strong immortal body, able to use the eight inner gates and much more.

..Alucard, we meet again.

While Integra had a conversation with Faye and the monk, Alucard would engage in small talk with the Captain.
My name, it’s Telie. One of the monks from the silent temple” I was now greeted by another being, she seemed nice and somewhat a shinobi herself. Nodding in reply, I would kindly bow but sooner that I had done, Alucard would summon an undead to the living as it would speak. This was becoming rather a party.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

The captain would make landfall at the icy mountains at the end of the world. He returned to Alucard, and the others while making a grim face to the moon statue as if to say he would pulverize it in an instant if it tried to even act funny. As he made his way down to the crimson fortress underground, he passed the bridge and saw that Alucard was still standing there. He walked up to Alucard.

..It's done.

After uttering those words, he sat down on the bridge ridge and wondered if he was stuck in this world forever now.
Alucard would walk towards him as Integra was still busy with the other two. He admired his most perfect work yet.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My name, it’s Telie. One of the monks from the silent temple” I was now greeted by another being, she seemed nice and somewhat a shinobi herself. Nodding in reply, I would kindly bow but sooner that I had done, Alucard would summon an undead to the living as it would speak. This was becoming rather a party.
Faye formally introduced herself to Integra.

“I’m Faye of the Kasturyoku clan.”

She wasn’t quite sure what else to say so she just looked at Alucard awkwardly.

“sooooo , what now?”
Alucard turned towards Integra and the others now. They all three looked at him with expectations. The Captain stood up again, next to Alucard.

Telie.. We have a tradition around here. Fight me in a spar and i’ll get to know you better. Do you accept?

He then looked towards Faye.

Faye, i have an assignent to you. I’ve come across a new enemy that seems to be a massive threat. They’re called the Vex.

Alucard picked up a small cistern containing Radiolorian Fluid that he had gathered earlier. The white and sparkling fluid seemed to crawl up the walls of the small tank in desperation.

This, is the enemy. They typically pilot robotic frames, acting as the petrol in an engine. These robots have three major capabilities in a fight that you need to be careful about. For one, they can manipulate time to a certain degree. The second is that they posses an overshield that is weak to lightning and thr third is that they carry strong energetic artillery. I fought a frame called Minotaur, there might be others. Last i saw them was in Heavens Ocean. Start an investigation. I’ll lend you a hand..

Alucard gathered up his chakra and formed a living entity through a combo of Yang and Dust. A majestic dragon would be created that would accompany Faye. The dragon was 7.5 meters long and made up entirely of dust release and able to use the release as well.

(Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu) - Detachment of the Primitive World Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15-40 + 10
Damage: 30-80 + 20
Description: The user first performs a short sequence of handseals: Rat → Boar → Snake, then creates a basic 3D-shaped construct via Dust Release between the palms of their hands. A small sphere is located at its centre. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards the designated target and traps them inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius. This results in the destruction of everything and anyone caught within, as they are pulverised into minute particles of dust. The technique isn't limited to just affecting physical matter; it can also affect chakra-based defenses. But the resulting damage that this technique can produce varies considerably, depending on the initial shape of the created structure..

Cuboid Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a very generic three-dimensional cube. While the cube's surface area is rank-dependent, its shape also enables localized destruction and entrapment. Unlike the other shape alternatives, this form is always limited to just short-range when used.

Conical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a simplistic three-dimensional cone. While the cone's base diameter is rank-dependent, its base is always located in front of the user's hands with the pointed end poised at the desired target. It has an intermediary reach, extending up to mid-range.

Cylindrical Structure: A form manipulating the Dust Release structure into a basic three-dimensional cylinder. While the cylinder's diameter is rank-dependent, it is unique amongst shapes in extending up to long-range.

Note: The surface area of the cube form is 1m² at C-rank, 3m² at B-rank, 5m² at A-rank, 15m² at S-rank.
Note: The diameter of the cone and the cylinder is 1m at C-rank, 2m at B-rank, 4m at A-rank, 8m at S-rank.
Note: Only useable by Mū and Ōnoki bios. Clones are unable to use it.

Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user is able to use their Yang nature too imbue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that remains on the field to aid them. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source, as the resulting entity will always be half the size. The entity can be interacted with, can act on its own, and is made of the element sourced with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn’t consume time since it is actually a skill applied to a technique used within the same timeframe. The infused chakra increases the technique by an additional ten chakra, of the fifty it costs in total. Note that the resulting entity created by this technique is bound by logical limitations of its shape and nature; a meteor cannot move on its own, a pillar cannot walk away, and a statue without arms cannot pick things up. Likewise, while it is able to use techniques from the source it is created from it cannot extend into different fields. For instance, if Susano’o is brought to life by this technique it cannot use Blaze Release unless the Susano’o itself is constructed, or partially formed, from Blaze itself (e.g. Sasuke’s Susano’o). It is bound by the literal source it is formed from, rather than the fields it is bound to.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and up to 6 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from. Its chakra reserves can be replenished through external means, and because it has a chakra network can fall under the influence of Genjutsu or other Spiritual-based techniques.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

I name you Mara. Arise and heed to Faye!!

You’re welcome.
He blinked towards Faye and turned to Telie.

..Shall we?

While he waited, Alucard regenerated chakra.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Sōzō) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Creation
Chakra: N/A (+300 per turn)
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Creation pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. This allows the user of the technique to replenish and regenerate a limited amount of chakra. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment.
Note: Must meditate for 1 full turn before ones chakra starts to regenerate

Last edited:
Reactions: System001

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Skorm @El Alucard

A spar, I don’t mind. It shall serve as a lesson nonetheless…” saying as I looked to the ground that melted to my feet, I was warm due to being one with the yang attribute. I had known a bit about the man already and now that I was entering the shinobi world bare, I braced myself.

The man manipulated chakra of an advanced skilled to then create a dragon of sorts out of that very element, it appeared sentient enough, too had learned the skill through the scriptures but for the first time had he seen someone other than himself use such means. “It seems, this might be a lot difficult type of spar…

[Challenge Accepted]

Mission
> Survive an encounter with a stronger opponent.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [X]

Upon arriving, Faye and Mara would head straight to headquarters where Integra would inform her to wait for Alucard. Mara would wait at the entrance.
Coming from [x]

Finally - a friendly face and chakra signature. The ghost girl was entering the capital of the Hellsing Org.

Faye.. How is it going?

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Finally - a friendly face and chakra signature. The ghost girl was entering the capital of the Hellsing Org.

Faye.. How is it going?
Wasn't long before Alucard arrived.

Hey, well I'm still alive, Mara is alright too.

Faye would walk over to Alucard giving him a light playful punch on the arm.

Anyways so I found out a few things while I was out researching the Vex, even fought one. Pretty annoying to be honest.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wasn't long before Alucard arrived.

Hey, well I'm still alive, Mara is alright too.

Faye would walk over to Alucard giving him a light playful punch on the arm.

Anyways so I found out a few things while I was out researching the Vex, even fought one. Pretty annoying to be honest.
Ah, yes.. Hi Mara, how did Faye do on the.. Thing..

Cap didn't have any patience for small talk and went straight to his coffin in the master chambers next to Alucards personal one as they all walked towards the crimson keep and passed the lava lake.

Right, the vex. What did you find out about them? We just came from a battle of outmost intensity. A woman with a dojutsu i've never seen before and frankly i do not know if i am fully sane currently.

Alucard pulled up a chair and pointed towards a couch onto which Faye could sit on while Mara was playing around with Cap and disturbing him like regular dragons do.. Integra was also on the way to join the meeting.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah, yes.. Hi Mara, how did Faye do on the.. Thing..

Cap didn't have any patience for small talk and went straight to his coffin in the master chambers next to Alucards personal one as they all walked towards the crimson keep and passed the lava lake.

Right, the vex. What did you find out about them? We just came from a battle of outmost intensity. A woman with a dojutsu i've never seen before and frankly i do not know if i am fully sane currently.

Alucard pulled up a chair and pointed towards a couch onto which Faye could sit on while Mara was playing around with Cap and disturbing him like regular dragons do.. Integra was also on the way to join the meeting.
Faye would sit on the couch crossing her leg over the other.

Well for one, I ran into a small cult that worships the Vex in Heaven's Ocean. I killed them all but I wouldn't be surprised if there were more around these parts.

While I was there one of the cult members were possessed by I'm guessing one of the higher up Vex beings although it didn't really last long. They melted and exploded shortly after, pretty jarring stuff to be honest.

Before exploding however, it told me to meet it in the New Londor ruins. Which is where we fought and won. It seems that there are ranks within their group.
The frame I fought said it was a goon. The lowest rank are called Goblins, equal to them are Hydras, then above are Harpies, then Hobgoblins and finally Minotaurs I'm assuming that's as high as it goes but we can't be too sure they it told me the who truth
It also seems that their abilities and how well they can use them depend on where they are ranked.
It seems we may be going up against a very dangerous enemy here and they may be more of them in numbers than us.

Oh and uhm The cult members were also praying to an Acanthos. Their leader maybe?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Faye would sit on the couch crossing her leg over the other.

Well for one, I ran into a small cult that worships the Vex in Heaven's Ocean. I killed them all but I wouldn't be surprised if there were more around these parts.

While I was there one of the cult members were possessed by I'm guessing one of the higher up Vex beings although it didn't really last long. They melted and exploded shortly after, pretty jarring stuff to be honest.

Before exploding however, it told me to meet it in the New Londor ruins. Which is where we fought and won. It seems that there are ranks within their group.
The frame I fought said it was a goon. The lowest rank are called Goblins, equal to them are Hydras, then above are Harpies, then Hobgoblins and finally Minotaurs I'm assuming that's as high as it goes but we can't be too sure they it told me the who truth
It also seems that their abilities and how well they can use them depend on where they are ranked.
It seems we may be going up against a very dangerous enemy here and they may be more of them in numbers than us.

Oh and uhm The cult members were also praying to an Acanthos. Their leader maybe?
Hm, i take it they were lunatics just like the geezer i met over there as well. They be messing with peoples heads big time. Killing them might've been their only way of rejoice.

He continued to listen to the rest that Faye had to say without saying anything until she was finished. So what he had fought was their higher rankings. Although he had barely made it out alive, Cap was now with him and he was almost as strong as Alucard by now.

Other than ranks, are their features or other things that divide these frames? Looks? Weapons?

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hm, i take it they were lunatics just like the geezer i met over there as well. They be messing with peoples heads big time. Killing them might've been their only way of rejoice.

He continued to listen to the rest that Faye had to say without saying anything until she was finished. So what he had fought was their higher rankings. Although he had barely made it out alive, Cap was now with him and he was almost as strong as Alucard by now.

Other than ranks, are their features or other things that divide these frames? Looks? Weapons?
Well the one I fought had a brass-like exoskeleton with a singular red eye in the center of a V shaped head. I haven't really seen any others.
Also it didn't have a weapon, at least not one that I've seen yet. Here...

Faye would gesture with her hand causing a pink figure of the goblin frame to appear. This was simply a generic Genki taking the form.

Yeah this, except in brass.