Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I don't just look Ill, I am." Hei spoke with a raspy voice. Using a staff to pull off the Fuuinjutsu seal that binds the girls movements. "You have your freedom, but before you leave I want to ask, why was it that Magnus captured you?"
" you re really sick?! Is it contagious? I don't want old man sickness on me, am too young to die now" she replied as she flex her muscles, regaining her motion was a good feeling, well this was not looking like a bad situation. As he would ask of her value to the previous companion, Avon mood changed, became elegant and for lack of better words, royalty.

"if you must know am an important feudal Lord relative and I was asking your comrade to be my bodyguard, you see my family are rich and I could pay for his services but he declined, didn't even tell me his name and I insisted even followed him into a dark place to prove myself, next thing I know I slept off and woke up here, which... where is here? she lied without blanting her eyes, she paused and again study the place, it was all too new.

Menma sat confused as to what exactly was going on, several people came and went yet no one gave up any real information as to what this condition was, who was the "Mother", or who even this mysterious girl who got dropped off by that Magnus guy. Menma scratched his head, but doing so seemed to irritate his lungs and he let out a violent cough. When the coughing subsided, he too had his own question for the woman in line with Hei's.

"Just who are you even to warrant needing to be captured in the first place?"
Avon give the shinobi a glare, his question came off suspicious, was he intending to trade her off depending on her value, she had to reconsider the information she had just given out. She continue her narration after the interjection

" well you see am at risk of been disowned by my folks if I don't prove myself to them, so right now am nothing more than a commoner but help me.. she pause noting that both men seem to have the same illness or one was worse as the cough didn't seem like a regular one.

"I meant offer someone more equipped to help me reach my goal and as future heir to my clan, I will greatly reward you" she concluded with a smile

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
" you re really sick?! Is it contagious? I don't want old man sickness on me, am too young to die now" she replied as she flex her muscles, regaining her motion was a good feeling, well this was not looking like a bad situation. As he would ask of her value to the previous companion, Avon mood changed, became elegant and for lack of better words, royalty.

"if you must know am an important feudal Lord relative and I was asking your comrade to be my bodyguard, you see my family are rich and I could pay for his services but he declined, didn't even tell me his name and I insisted even followed him into a dark place to prove myself, next thing I know I slept off and woke up here, which... where is here? she lied without blanting her eyes, she paused and again study the place, it was all too new.

Avon give the shinobi a glare, his question came off suspicious, was he intending to trade her off depending on her value, she had to reconsider the information she had just given out. She continue her narration after the interjection

" well you see am at risk of been disowned by my folks if I don't prove myself to them, so right now am nothing more than a commoner but help me.. she pause noting that both men seem to have the same illness or one was worse as the cough didn't seem like a regular one.

"I meant offer someone more equipped to help me reach my goal and as future heir to my clan, I will greatly reward you" she concluded with a smile
"As you can see i'm in no state to aid you any further then i already have. I have no need for money at this time, You're free to leave" Hei turns over and rests his head, his breathing raspy as his fever rages.

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"As you can see i'm in no state to aid you any further then i already have. I have no need for money at this time, You're free to leave" Hei turns over and rests his head, his breathing raspy as his fever rages.
Mission
- Find out information about someone

"yes I can see, that's why I said anyone else, okay at least give me details about the shinobi who dropped me off, what's his name, where is he from, what is with those eyes of his..."

Avon could tell her presence in the room was going on more than entertained, in her last ditch for some action, she asked the above request, at least this should bring some closure to her, aside the desire to hunt... Sorry find the Fort donor, there was more to their tale than this, it was like destiny was up to its known tricks, she didn't need to find him but like a gut feeling, they were going to cross path again, is it at a war, gathering, meeting, ceremony or after life she wasn't sure but either as foe or friend, Avon did not mind the possibility.

Awaiting his response, she take a long look outside the room's window into the nearby environment, there seem to be less life in the settlement, it was quiet like a plague had come through, she guessed whatever was affecting him was also affecting the rest of the people, was it like this everywhere or this place is just different.

"I wish to ask again, where am I?" she asked with a puzzled look, a sickening feeling hit her.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Mission
- Find out information about someone

"yes I can see, that's why I said anyone else, okay at least give me details about the shinobi who dropped me off, what's his name, where is he from, what is with those eyes of his..."

Avon could tell her presence in the room was going on more than entertained, in her last ditch for some action, she asked the above request, at least this should bring some closure to her, aside the desire to hunt... Sorry find the Fort donor, there was more to their tale than this, it was like destiny was up to its known tricks, she didn't need to find him but like a gut feeling, they were going to cross path again, is it at a war, gathering, meeting, ceremony or after life she wasn't sure but either as foe or friend, Avon did not mind the possibility.

Awaiting his response, she take a long look outside the room's window into the nearby environment, there seem to be less life in the settlement, it was quiet like a plague had come through, she guessed whatever was affecting him was also affecting the rest of the people, was it like this everywhere or this place is just different.

"I wish to ask again, where am I?" she asked with a puzzled look, a sickening feeling hit her.
Mission Start:

B-rank -
Negotiate for or speak on behalf of your clan
Convince a neutral party to fight with you

" That was Uchiha Magnus, or something. He's a friend of Hei's I guess. Why he decided to bring you here? No clue but you're in our territory in the Land of Lightning. Since you're here and so boldly have been dropped on our doorstep, maybe you could help us? Sort of like a you scratch my back, I scratch yours thing? "

With the Red Fever having such a hold on him it was quite hard to speak to the woman without taking breaths between his speech. He looked around the room to see Hei had fallen asleep, the sickness running its course. If anything, it would be up to Menma and the girl before him to bring a cure back to Dainaishi and cure their lands from the curse of Tiamat. He only hoped he could convince the woman to aid him.

@Avon

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission Start:

B-rank -
Negotiate for or speak on behalf of your clan
Convince a neutral party to fight with you

" That was Uchiha Magnus, or something. He's a friend of Hei's I guess. Why he decided to bring you here? No clue but you're in our territory in the Land of Lightning. Since you're here and so boldly have been dropped on our doorstep, maybe you could help us? Sort of like a you scratch my back, I scratch yours thing? "

With the Red Fever having such a hold on him it was quite hard to speak to the woman without taking breaths between his speech. He looked around the room to see Hei had fallen asleep, the sickness running its course. If anything, it would be up to Menma and the girl before him to bring a cure back to Dainaishi and cure their lands from the curse of Tiamat. He only hoped he could convince the woman to aid him.

@Avon
You must be registered for see images
Avon waited patiently for a response rather than a word all she received was dead silence, the room suddenly felt lonely, a one time crowded place had become a dark valley, the lights in the room did not help matters either.
Avon wondered if her host had finally been taken by the sickness, it was unlikely she corrected herself, he showed much potential for such a sickness to kill him, she gave it a second thought then decide to move in closer for clarity, he was asleep, the strain of having so much interactions plus the sickness was no good on him, she could end his life right now with little opposition but that was not her intentions, this people had done her no wrong to get such treatment. She fell back to her previous position deciding what to do when the silence is broken by another character who she almost forgot was in the room, he requested something of her but was sure to fulfil her curiosity as well.

"magnus uchiha, right" she repeated as she wrote it down on a small notepad she had pulled out, finally we were getting somewhere she thought.

"and hei" she finished up her note taking.

"this is the land of lightning, you say, well it is doing alright for a village ridden with a plague, I will need more information on the uchiha and considering you have been nice to not attack a stranger since my abrupt arrival, of cos I will be willingly to help you out however I can but the land of lightning will owe me a favour in return"

Avon move over to take a seat, resting her buttocks.

"now you may begin to offload your problems or expectations on me"

Reactions: Geezus

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stumbling out of bed untested, Hei makes his way down the hall. Entering into his kitchen Hei prepares himself a tall glass of ice water with a slice of lemon for good measure. Sitting in his dining room He shifts though his newspaper when an article catches his eye about a young child whom not only seems immune to the sea of lifes effects, but also mystically heals those affected by it. A cure for the Red Fever. Finishing his water Hei heads back into the kitchen, gathering rations for his journey. Heading outside Hei begins moving south.

-LLM

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
You must be registered for see images
Avon waited patiently for a response rather than a word all she received was dead silence, the room suddenly felt lonely, a one time crowded place had become a dark valley, the lights in the room did not help matters either.
Avon wondered if her host had finally been taken by the sickness, it was unlikely she corrected herself, he showed much potential for such a sickness to kill him, she gave it a second thought then decide to move in closer for clarity, he was asleep, the strain of having so much interactions plus the sickness was no good on him, she could end his life right now with little opposition but that was not her intentions, this people had done her no wrong to get such treatment. She fell back to her previous position deciding what to do when the silence is broken by another character who she almost forgot was in the room, he requested something of her but was sure to fulfil her curiosity as well.

"magnus uchiha, right" she repeated as she wrote it down on a small notepad she had pulled out, finally we were getting somewhere she thought.

"and hei" she finished up her note taking.

"this is the land of lightning, you say, well it is doing alright for a village ridden with a plague, I will need more information on the uchiha and considering you have been nice to not attack a stranger since my abrupt arrival, of cos I will be willingly to help you out however I can but the land of lightning will owe me a favour in return"

Avon move over to take a seat, resting her buttocks.

"now you may begin to offload your problems or expectations on me"
"There's someone I want you to take me to. I hear there's a cure for this virus and I want your assistance in getting me there safely." It looks like Hei's already gone ahead. So we should make up for lost time and hurry after him. Menma gathered himself and beckoned Avon to follow him as they left to seek out the cure for the virus.

-LLM

Reactions: Serpent

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Walking into Enma's room he can see that he is sickly with the fever. Keeping a safe distance and proper preconditions Hei will speak to him.

"I have been cured of the curse, and I hear it will be in supply for everyone soon. Until that time however, I still need your chakra to further our goals."

With the formation of his chakra fishing rod, Hei casts out the line, causing his hook to peirce into Enma with no damage, then by reeling it in the hook will pull out a sphere of chakra that is placed within a chakra gourd for safe keeping until a later date.

( Ishi de Sakusei Tsūru ) - Creation Tools At Will
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A ( -100 from opponent to restore values or -50 to restore up to 100 health )
Damage points: N/A ( 60 )
Description: Created via modified version of the Creation Tools At Will jutsu, the user is capable of creating a solid special red glowing malleable chakra rod. This rod is capable of being used to pierce through defenses of equal rank and lower to absorb chakra from targets pierced directly by it. This allows him the ability to use their absorbed chakra in the form of an Advanced Element or Kekkei Genkei. If the user wishes, he can directly absorb the chakra as pure chakra and increase his reserves or heal himself directly. He can also use this Rod to steal chakra to increase his abilities, requiring use of the Chakra Edible technique after Chakra theft with this technique. This usage causes no damage in order to obtain the chakra and as such, is unable to harm a foe directly. However, the user is capable of using the rod to create varying physical attacks to harm the opponent such as creating an array of rod like projectiles to attack with, unable to drain or steal chakra at this time and in this state.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki.
Note: Use of Rod projectiles counts as an A rank technique. Chakra Theft counts as an S rank ability, piercing through defenses of S rank chakra and lower to strike targets up to 15 meters away from the Rod.
Note: KGs and AE stolen last up to 2 additional arcs after acquiring, allowing the user to keep up to 2 other abilities at any point. Should he acquire an additional KG/AE, he must choose which 2 are kept beyond the arc and which is kept for just that arc.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Walking into Enma's room he can see that he is sickly with the fever. Keeping a safe distance and proper preconditions Hei will speak to him.

"I have been cured of the curse, and I hear it will be in supply for everyone soon. Until that time however, I still need your chakra to further our goals."

With the formation of his chakra fishing rod, Hei casts out the line, causing his hook to peirce into Enma with no damage, then by reeling it in the hook will pull out a sphere of chakra that is placed within a chakra gourd for safe keeping until a later date.

( Ishi de Sakusei Tsūru ) - Creation Tools At Will
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra cost: N/A ( -100 from opponent to restore values or -50 to restore up to 100 health )
Damage points: N/A ( 60 )
Description: Created via modified version of the Creation Tools At Will jutsu, the user is capable of creating a solid special red glowing malleable chakra rod. This rod is capable of being used to pierce through defenses of equal rank and lower to absorb chakra from targets pierced directly by it. This allows him the ability to use their absorbed chakra in the form of an Advanced Element or Kekkei Genkei. If the user wishes, he can directly absorb the chakra as pure chakra and increase his reserves or heal himself directly. He can also use this Rod to steal chakra to increase his abilities, requiring use of the Chakra Edible technique after Chakra theft with this technique. This usage causes no damage in order to obtain the chakra and as such, is unable to harm a foe directly. However, the user is capable of using the rod to create varying physical attacks to harm the opponent such as creating an array of rod like projectiles to attack with, unable to drain or steal chakra at this time and in this state.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki.
Note: Use of Rod projectiles counts as an A rank technique. Chakra Theft counts as an S rank ability, piercing through defenses of S rank chakra and lower to strike targets up to 15 meters away from the Rod.
Note: KGs and AE stolen last up to 2 additional arcs after acquiring, allowing the user to keep up to 2 other abilities at any point. Should he acquire an additional KG/AE, he must choose which 2 are kept beyond the arc and which is kept for just that arc.
Enma winced at the small amount of pain as the chakra was taken from him. "It's very much okay, Hei. It's not like I can really stop you at this point. Until I am healthy again, feel free to take my chakra when you need it."

With that he closed his eyes again and dozed off again into his slumber.

Reactions: Serpent

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Enma awoke from his long slumber, struggling to get himself in an upright position on the bed. He must have slept for awhile because he did not feel the best. Moving slowly, he prepared himself for the journey he was about to undertake.

News had spread to him that a cure for the Red fever was now widely produced and in marketplaces around the world. That was his mission for the moment, to get rid of this stupid disease, that had afflicted him for so long.

-LLM

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Storyboard Mission Element(s):
  • Make all the necessary plans and arrangements for your Clan
You must be registered for see medias

Alucard would finally arrive at the Dainashi's welcoming arms. The hostile and coldness was a camouflage of what was hidden beneath the foundations of the mountains. A massive underground fortress, however, the only way in from the surface was through a hidden tunnel that few knew where it was located. As he would locate the excavation that revealed the origin tunnel, Alucard was met with soldiers who was surrounding the opening. It would seem like they did not know who the person was that was approaching them. As they readied their weapons such as chakra cannons and other projectiles, Alucard would just continue forwards. An effort was made to stop him.

Halt, citiz-
Wait Captain! - It's the new commander, Alu..card.

Alucard looked towards the ensemble, stirring into his eyes with great respect and saluted him. He stopped abruptly to converse with the guardsmen.

You guys seem to be on the right place with those guns. I estimate you'll get to use them soon enough, but they won't be enough.

What do you mean?

Regroup inside the fortress, we need to prepare for what's coming. Unless of course you want to stay here and get what's coming to you from the depths of hell.

Alucard would look back shortly, it was a position that needed to be guarded still but the current watch was not equipped with high ranking threats that could gather. He knew about the portal of hell opening and from what he had faced so far in the lightning mountains, he was sure that enemies were out there of high power. While the guards obeyed his command and retreated into the tunnel, Alucard weave a few handseals and bit his thumb. He smeared blood on the snow in a large circle and placed his palm infront of it. This ritual would summon the massive Moon Golem.

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hamura no Zō) - Summoning Technique: Statue of Hamura
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 120 ( -20 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: The giant golem was a creature that resided on the moon alongside Toneri Ōtsutsuki. Prior to being animated, it was a stone monument made in Hamura Ōtsutsuki's image.
The golem's body was originally a stone monument to Hamura carved into a rock wall over a shrine, but was transformed into a living entity, allowing it to separate itself from the cliff's side and to crawl using primitive stone arms. As such its appearance resembles that of Hamura's, complete with the horns and six magatama designs carved on its collarbones, resembling the necklace worn by Hamura himself. Several large glowing orbs appear to be embedded in its back. The golem was able to fight hand-to-hand, and temporarily overwhelm Kurama, the strongest of the nine tailed beasts. It was durable enough to survive high damage, requring a significant amount to destroy it. It can also regenerate any damaged piece of its body, making it very difficult to defeat. Perhaps its strongest ability is to manipulate gravitational forces to draw meteorites from space, similarly to Madara's Rinnegan ability. Due to it's size and physical power, it can withstand up to A rank jutsu completely, taking no damage at all. It can also take the force of up to 2 Forbidden level techniques, taking little damage from the result. Differing from normal summonings, only those with the Tenseigan are able to summon the Statue of Hamura, paying tribute with their own chakra instead of blood sacrifice.
Note: Only Tenseigan users can summon the Statue of Hamura.
Note: If the Statue is summoned, both it and the user cannot make use of gravity based techniques in the same turn.
Note: Once per turn, the Statue can regenerate damage done to it by up to 60 damage. This can allow it to grow limbs back if removed and can be done up to 3 times. Counts as one of the user's three jutsu per turn.

Through a mental link, Alucard would be able to communicate with it. The massive statue would block the way for any trespassers and would be able to regenerate limbs making it the ideal defensive mechanism to protect the only physical way of entering the Hellsing Organisations headquarters. The moving mountain was also able to use gravitational moves, such as the all mighty push and the shattered heaven technique, making use of some of the most devastating techniques in existence. Alucard looked up at the sharp face of the statue.

Guard this place now won't ya..

He then went down to the tunnel, with the massive Golem following. As he entered the caverns, the statue had placed itself ontop of the opening of the tunnel, completely blocking anyone or anything from entering while remaining dormant enough to be used as a perfect decoy. This was one severe step towards securing the headquarters from the abominations that seemed to increase in activity across the world due to the gates of hell opening. With that done, Alucard proceeded en route towards the heat brought by the magma flow that cut off the caves from the fortress with the sole bridge across its flow. Even though the place was underground with a charred and warm air, it still remained cleaned due to small tunnels spread across the ceiling of the fortress that provided air. The immensely cold temperature on the ground level also provided a cooling effect to the fortress so that the people would not boil. As a matter of fact, the nutrient minerals in the underground provided natural benefits to most and it would probably even be considered healthier being down there than in the open air. Alucard looked in awe to the massive building infront of him. It was a red and black keep, and even though the design was very different from the castle he had made back on Moon Isle, it still felt genuine to him. He walked up to the first pair of gates and stroke his finger on the volcanic glass that made up the walls.

Obsidian.. In another life perhaps..

He looked up and opened the gates to the reach until he reached the council room, a highly decorated war room where he would assemble the current militia's agents around the war table. A soot and crystaline infused stump, carved in such precision it was showing, in detail, every single known landmark on the world map and what landmarks were under the influence of what clans/villages as well as the whereabouts of the Hellsings scouts. When all the agents had gathered, he would speak of strategies and the current travels of his as well as the current ambitions of the clan. His voice would echo in a sort of way that every word he said was given the sensation of a most powerful impact and sincerity.

Before we begin this meeting, i want to get the change to introduce myself. My name is Alucard Tepes and i've taken over as the commander of this fort and the landmarks that were previously under the banner of the clan known as Rising Cloud. Hei Otsotsuki stepped down and signed a treaty with me, giving me access to his previous stature. If anyone want to dismiss these claims, the documents are with me, though personally i wouldn't welcome such unnecessarily ambiguous disrespect while i'm in your presence. Questions?

Alucard stopped for a moment and placed his elbows on his knees and his head rested between his palms. His pause was met with silence, but he did notice that some of the agents where on edge and even seemed to concentrate high doses of chakra through their body. There was no sympathy from these men and women it seemed of the heir apparent. Alucard would remain motionless but secretly released chakra through his body, creating roots from his feet that would drill through the floor of the room and seek themselves into the disbelievers clothes and lay dormant as a sign of him knowing what they were up to. He did this discretely so that the ones that he was targeting wouldn't cause a panic in the room.

( Hone Shokushu )- Bone Tentacles
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user grows bone tendrils from their back to bind or pierce the opponent.

Judging by the looks on their faces, the bone tendrils were scraping on their skin and knocking on their vital organs as a reminder that he could end their lives in the blink of an eye. The critical ice-cold tensions seemed to have been countered due to Alucards intimidating strategy. This resolved the issue that could've been and he noticed how the agents lowered their chakra to normal levels again. The fact that he had to do this in the first place showed him that there was a much more delicate deal to be the leader of such a large organisation rather than operating a band of mercenaries by coin alone as he was used to. He pointed towards the great desert, or more specifically, landmark 093. The Threshold.

This, is where the gates of hell has opened and Hei is currently there to investigate. While it is far away from our current position, i can't ignore the fact on how easily it is to travel these days through the Aisu bay and the fact also remains that, despite it is far away, its on our continent. We can assume that more portals might open, at any time and anywhere. So far, we have no idea what lurks in the shadows of hell but the fact that Hei wanted some of my powers before continuing there makes me think the threats are huge. But this is isn't our only issue, our biggest, yes, but not our only. The reason i summoned the Moon golem was not to protect us from the portal. We have enemies around our borders, which left unprovoked may seem peaceful but if triggered could be fatal for half the continent. I a massive lab underneath the ice sheets of the Kurlands called the Deep Stone Crypt and defeated the mind that was resting there upon accidentally triggering its defenses. It showed no mercy and so i was forced to put it down. I had to leave the scene in haste due to being infected by a nanite virus so the scene remains quite un-explored. Therefore, i could use scouts to join me in a quest to patrol the Crypt. There is also another threat from the Valley of Frost where a cult of dragons and ice demons waged a personal war against me and a person i met in Aisu bay who joined our forces quickly after by the name of Panthalassa. We are now to treat him as a clan member. Any questions so far?

He paused yet again, awaiting for the counsels reactions. One of the agents rose up from his seat, a young woman with tall posture and glasses with a long blonde hair.

Interesting. We've been informed about the Deep Stone Crypt as well as the Sphere of Blizzards in the valley of frost. Surprised you did not know of any of the two, aren't you supposed to be our new leader? Ugh, i guess it cannot be helped. I suggest you refrain from taking long walks on your own before advising us first. You seemed to have been the trigger in both these events, i'm surprised you weren't the one that triggered the portal to hell either.. I recommend we dispatch a patrol on the Crypt as well as one in the Blizzard. While you claimed Kurland to us, Valley of Frost merely represents an ally so far so it wouldn't hurt if you could walk your royal ass back there and claim it for us so that we can help preventing to escalate the situation there. I'm sure an individual with your powers shouldn't be too hard to say no to. As for the demons that might escape from the portal, we don't know what they are capable of. I trust your Moon golem is durable?

..My my, who are you?

..Integra Fairbrooks Wingate.. Hellsing.

You've gotten my attention span to expand a little bit, i might listen to you again in the future. Well you guys clearly know the area better than me. I will conduct a raid on the Crypt while i will let a clone of me go to the Sphere of Blizzards and negotiate full authority of the area. Can i trust you people to monitor the situation of the portal in the meantime?

Clear as day, Alucard.

That concludes our meeting then, off with you all.

Alucard walked out from the fort and created a shadow clone. Two walks, as Integra would've put it, initiated.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

LLM

Last edited:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

It had been an extraordinary undertaking but fact remained that Alucard had returned with, mostly, his entire body intact. He entered the hidden gateway and made his way to the Moon Statue that he had created weeks ago. It reacted slightly to his arrival, he would take some time before entering the hidden fortress and meet with Integra. For now, he laid back and took a nap as the moon statue would guard him and the keep while he was taking a rest.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

It had been an extraordinary undertaking but fact remained that Alucard had returned with, mostly, his entire body intact. He entered the hidden gateway and made his way to the Moon Statue that he had created weeks ago. It reacted slightly to his arrival, he would take some time before entering the hidden fortress and meet with Integra. For now, he laid back and took a nap as the moon statue would guard him and the keep while he was taking a rest.

..**** this is boring.

Alucard had sat around for a few days now, healing and regenerating from his encounters with the Vex. He always had in his mind that they would re-appear at any second and that thought did not get him any sleep. He proceeded downwards and left the Moon Statue in it's place, guarding the premise. On his way down to the keep, Alucard would shift his head back and forwards like a paranoid lunatic until he was bitch-slapped by Integra, the Hellsing advisor who was waiting for his report in the crimson keep, deep under the mountain.

What's the status Alucard, you've been gone for god knows how long and i am getting reports up my ass with the neighbouring countries of a vanishing white light. Did you try to kill the sun again?

..Okay first of all, i was minding my own business - and then some schmucks decided to make my life difficult just because i wanted to start a drilling company by myself.

..You've made more enemies than friends during this trip haven't you..

..Day's not over yet Integra..

With that said, Alucard went into his quarters in the keep and tried to meditate and focus on the enemy and what plans he could try and conjure to prevent an imminent invasion.

Reactions: System001

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving from: LM 176

Mission Rank: C-Class
Story Elements:
-Seek Shinobi audience for answers (Custom)
@Skorm

From the mountains, nothing could be colder as the weather here was never welcoming, but as someone tougher than steel. I could very much sleep here in the cold, my body had hardened beyond the norm of human feats. This was evident the moment I learn to master my chakra into the finest form of chakra. The Yang element within all creatures, it warmed me as I pulled the half-boat, half cart towards a peak steaming smoke. Seeing other normal people struggle through the cold, I would simply wave as some would request to join my wagon of sorts. Surely I didn't mind as they flocked onto the cart, only to hear strange noises inside the cart. "Surely don't get too comfortable to ignore what's inside, but I assure you, it has no way of resisting against the prison it's inhabiting at the moment.

Watching the area around me as I followed the people on my cart, we would see a path heading downwards into a massive underground city. The creatures that survived the snow and cold temps, didn't approach me as they instinctually knew they'd be dispatched relatively quickly. "Do you guys know of any shinobi in here?"

Watching them nod unison as to disagree with me, i knew this was going to be quite a while. Inside the gates as they had merely scanned me for transgressions, I would sigh as the people disembarked thanking me in the process afterwards. Moving about as i parked my cargo and cart. I would see a bridge leading to the inner city that seemed to be where the wealthy had posted themselves away. 'I might have to get there, if i seek to find a shinobi.' thinking to myself as i bought some water staring at the scene and the community.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from: LM 176

Mission Rank: C-Class
Story Elements:
-Seek Shinobi audience for answers (Custom)
@Skorm

From the mountains, nothing could be colder as the weather here was never welcoming, but as someone tougher than steel. I could very much sleep here in the cold, my body had hardened beyond the norm of human feats. This was evident the moment I learn to master my chakra into the finest form of chakra. The Yang element within all creatures, it warmed me as I pulled the half-boat, half cart towards a peak steaming smoke. Seeing other normal people struggle through the cold, I would simply wave as some would request to join my wagon of sorts. Surely I didn't mind as they flocked onto the cart, only to hear strange noises inside the cart. "Surely don't get too comfortable to ignore what's inside, but I assure you, it has no way of resisting against the prison it's inhabiting at the moment.

Watching the area around me as I followed the people on my cart, we would see a path heading downwards into a massive underground city. The creatures that survived the snow and cold temps, didn't approach me as they instinctually knew they'd be dispatched relatively quickly. "Do you guys know of any shinobi in here?"

Watching them nod unison as to disagree with me, i knew this was going to be quite a while. Inside the gates as they had merely scanned me for transgressions, I would sigh as the people disembarked thanking me in the process afterwards. Moving about as i parked my cargo and cart. I would see a bridge leading to the inner city that seemed to be where the wealthy had posted themselves away. 'I might have to get there, if i seek to find a shinobi.' thinking to myself as i bought some water staring at the scene and the community.
Alucard was knee deep into his own mind and Integras words. No friends, only enemies he kept thinking over and over until he punched through the walls out of anger and performed a few handseals and clapped his hands together. Suddenly, though, he picked something up from the outside.

..Wait, there's someone outside.. I don't know this one..

His Tenseigan would reveal the chakra pattern of the intruder and as such, the moon statue would take actions against the man as it was dug into the mountain wall, hidden. The moon statue would use its hand-to-hand combat against the intruder as Alucard grabbed a bag of popcorn and watched with a glimpse of entertainment in his eyes.

*Narrating the Hamura Statue*

The blizzard was not calming, but through its shared link with Alucard it would be ready for a fight but also, inevitably, the man would make an appearance out of himself. The statue would sit still until the shinobi was just a few meters from the entrance to the keep. It was there that Alucard was, along with Integra and the rest of their forces (almost). The statue took a swing towards the intruder with both its arms, aiming to crush him between its two closed fists like a fly.

(For reference, already created a while back)

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hamura no Zō) - Summoning Technique: Statue of Hamura
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 120 ( -20 per turn )
Description: The giant golem was a creature that resided on the moon alongside Toneri Ōtsutsuki. Prior to being animated, it was a stone monument made in Hamura Ōtsutsuki's image.
The golem's body was originally a stone monument to Hamura carved into a rock wall over a shrine, but was transformed into a living entity, allowing it to separate itself from the cliff's side and to crawl using primitive stone arms. As such its appearance resembles that of Hamura's, complete with the horns and six magatama designs carved on its collarbones, resembling the necklace worn by Hamura himself. Several large glowing orbs appear to be embedded in its back. The golem was able to fight hand-to-hand, and temporarily overwhelm Kurama, the strongest of the nine tailed beasts. It was durable enough to survive high damage, requring a significant amount to destroy it. It can also regenerate any damaged piece of its body, making it very difficult to defeat. Perhaps its strongest ability is to manipulate gravitational forces to draw meteorites from space, similarly to Madara's Rinnegan ability. Due to it's size and physical power, it can withstand up to A rank jutsu completely, taking no damage at all. It can also take the force of up to 2 Forbidden level techniques, taking little damage from the result. Differing from normal summonings, only those with the Tenseigan are able to summon the Statue of Hamura, paying tribute with their own chakra instead of blood sacrifice.
Note: Only Tenseigan users can summon the Statue of Hamura.
Note: If the Statue is summoned, both it and the user cannot make use of gravity based techniques in the same turn.
Note: Once per turn, the Statue can regenerate damage done to it by up to 60 damage. This can allow it to grow limbs back if removed and can be done up to 3 times. Counts as one of the user's three jutsu per turn.

Reactions: System001

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Skorm
[Story Plot altered, due to above post]

Walking towards the inner gate as the gust of cold icy winds raced towards the gang, the locals stayed on the cart-boat that Trico pulled. Moving closer i would see a massive statue that seemed quite absurd for what I had learned in the temple, for this area the monks had considered several practices documented as 'normal' regional religious deities. This however was-'Snap! It moves..it is trying to kill us?' thinking to myself as i would instantly push the cart away from me. In mere moments i'd wave the needed handseals molding a variety of complex chakra methods i would think of in mere seconds before the huge hand smashed me in place.

In what would first apper akin to a summoning act would suddenly in a flash twist in color of complete dark hue as though the space around became a serpent of a similar lesser-boss sized summoning in magnitude. It would quickly coil around the massive fist, in the moment as i braced myself for the clashing weight, i would see the fist land on my left side. This feat was done thanks to the now living creature.

My instinct had kicked in to call for help, which promptly brought the creature to life. '...phew, that right, my will in the Yang element did leak out, well that fine. I have enough chakra to sustain the beast, further more, I'll enforce my mental intent's will to further enable it heightened freedom. I would leap away to see the creature I had made wiggle its tail as though to seek praise from me. 'Huh?...i guess it's happy it save me. Well, we shall talk later. For now, this is the work of a shinobi, good. We must kill it, but it appears not alive, either way. I shall avoid destroying it' i would think watch the statue weaken.

Infinite Mystic Serpent's POV:

'Ah, am alive, woah so I am to save the master, huh! No worries, I'll do my best!' it would think as launched itself towards the fist, moving rapidly around the hand as it would then use its new found abilities, for it had the very same nature of '(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces' imbedded in its core. This gave the creature the ability to push down on its target in whichever direction it willed when that target had been captured by it. Once that had been successful, it would siphon the chakra from the statue as monstrous speed while at the same time singeing the wrist. The heat of its body came from the elemental in-fusion of 'Mystic Fire Release: Pillars of Creation'.

'Master, i did it!' it would think as it dug its fangs into the statue's hand wiggling its tail in joyous response of its master leap away from danger.

(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces
Rank: A-Rank (S-rank via Mystic Fire Release: Pillars of Creation)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30 (-100 to the target per turn, +100 to user per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is a stronger version of Infinite Embraces and is used basically in the same manner. The user will do the Tiger → Dog → Horse → Dragon → Boar hand seals and slam his hands on the ground, creating a bigger barrier than the original technique but similar in its essence which drains the target's chakra but also pushes down on them making it much harder to break free. The massive pressure the technique puts on the target prevents the target from moving unless it has some sort of enhanced strength ability, making it very difficult to break free from it. Unable to move, the targets are also unable to mold chakra above A-Rank while having his chakra drained. The barrier can only be broken by A-Rank techniques or above or by attacking the user.
(Shiraton: Sōzō no Hashira) – Mystic Fire Release: Pillars of Creation (Affected by Yang)
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A (+10/20/40 chakra cost to applied technique)
Description: Pillars of Creation is considered the ultimate infusion technique utilized in conjunction with energy-based elemental natures (Fire, Lightning, Explosion, etc) as well as barrier Fūinjutsu. As a technique based around the principles of infusion it occurs instantaneously and can be used within the same timeframe as the technique it is applied to. Typically techniques of this category involves an infusion of chakra, in many cases of the same nature, to change numerous aspects of the technique. These can range from a shift in strengths and weaknesses, additional strength, different states and forms, and new and unique effects. This could be compared to ratios and the effects that chakra can have on a technique; the more chakra utilized the greater the changes. As such Pillars of Creation utilizes three separate levels of infusion, each becoming progressively greater. Unique to this technique is that it can be stated in one’s biography to allow for the passive infusion of the user’s energy-based techniques, listed above, causing their coloration to shift in accordance to Mystic Fire’s unique colors. As a passive occurrence this application does not require any chakra and is simply a cosmetic ability of Pillars of Creation. The infusions are as followed:

The First Pillar: This is the B-Rank application of Pillars of Creation and utilizes an infusion of ten chakra. As the simplest infusion this technique causes the effected energy-based technique to gain Mystic Fire’s quality of absolute neutrality. For example, when used on a Fire technique, the applied technique will effectively shed its strengths and weaknesses becoming neutral to all elemental natures. Additionally, this infusion causes the applied technique to gain Mystic Fire’s specialized interactions with sealing/absorptive-based techniques. When an S-Rank Lightning technique is infused with the First Pillar, for example, it will, in addition to gaining the neutrality of Mystic Fire, will also only be able to be sealed or absorbed by a technique of equivalent rank (meaning the rank of the seal or absorbing technique itself, not the rank of what it can seal, must be equivalent). Additionally, the First Pillar cannot be infused on channeling-based energy techniques (e.g. streams of fire).

The Second Pillar: This is the A-Rank application of Pillars of Creation and utilizes an infusion of twenty chakra. The Second Pillar, unlike the first, employs the ability to not only infuse an energy-based technique with Mystic Fire chakra but to convert it to the nature entirely; this effectively converts any energy-based nature, or barrier Fūinjutsu, into Mystic Fire. Because the technique is effectively transformed it will change its inherent color into any color allowed by Mystic Fire Release, namely any color on the visible spectrum while being able to become absolute black, like the flames of Amaterasu. Techniques which radiate heat, like Fire Release, will lose those qualities due to their inherent sealing nature. Additionally, these techniques will gain an additional rank in strength, or twenty additional damage for techniques above S-Rank. The Second Pillar can be used on any number of A-Rank and below techniques but it can only be used four times per battle on S-Rank and above techniques. It also cannot be used in consecutive turns.

The Third Pillar: This is the S-Rank application of Pillars of Creation and utilizes an infusion of forty chakra. Unlike the previous two pillars this Third Pillar only incorporates techniques which employ a partial or fullbody elemental transformation, much like the Hozuki, and must be energy-based in nature. This technique, through an enormous flooding of Mystic Fire chakra, converts any energy-based elemental transformation to become purely Mystic Fire based, while retaining its original abilities and qualities. For example, should a Bakuton based elemental transformation be converted to Mystic Fire it will retain its default explosive qualities while obtaining all qualities of Mystic Fire Release. Additionally, as long as the elemental transformation utilized allows for Fire and Lightning natures to be accessed, the user will still be able to mold chakra for techniques based on the original elemental transformation, even after conversion. The Third Pillar, like the Second, also enhances the applied transformation by an additional rank in strength, or twenty additional damage for techniques above S-Rank. The Third Pillar can be used twice per battle, requiring a two turn cooldown in between uses.
(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn) (-20 per turn via Ninja Technique: The Ragnarok Connection)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user is able to use their Yang nature too imbue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that remains on the field to aid them. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source, as the resulting entity will always be half the size. The entity can be interacted with, can act on its own, and is made of the element sourced with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn’t consume time since it is actually a skill applied to a technique used within the same timeframe. The infused chakra increases the technique by an additional ten chakra, of the fifty it costs in total. Note that the resulting entity created by this technique is bound by logical limitations of its shape and nature; a meteor cannot move on its own, a pillar cannot walk away, and a statue without arms cannot pick things up. Likewise, while it is able to use techniques from the source it is created from it cannot extend into different fields. For instance, if Susano’o is brought to life by this technique it cannot use Blaze Release unless the Susano’o itself is constructed, or partially formed, from Blaze itself (e.g. Sasuke’s Susano’o). It is bound by the literal source it is formed from, rather than the fields it is bound to.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and up to 6 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from. Its chakra reserves can be replenished through external means, and because it has a chakra network can fall under the influence of Genjutsu or other Spiritual-based techniques.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.
(Ninjutsu: Ragunaroku Setsuzoku ) | Ninja Technique: The Ragnarok Connection
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This is a passive technique that can be passively applied to alter future familiars of higher sentience created by the user. Familiars are a product of the users chakra, and therefore effectively operate as an extension of the user and the users chakra in and of itself; this technique seeks to passively strengthen and exploit this intrinsic chakra-based connection between a familiar. Through amplification and exploration of this connection, two major effects are achieved. The first is that familiars will be capable of sustaining techniques in place of the user. Techniques that the user would normally sustain can instead have their management handed over to the familiar in question, provided that the element matches. For instance, a earth familiar could not sustain a lightning technique for the user, but they could sustain a earth technique for them, freeing the user up to use other techniques. Familiars exist as a physical extension of the users will, working in their best interests and so on, this ability takes advantage of this, and the fact that Familiars also exist as physical manifestations of a certain abilities and - by amplifying the bridge between will, the ability that Familiars are formed of, and connected to, manages to create a stronger intrinsic bond that allows for not only transfers of sustaining, but also complete transfers of ownership, and any physical manifestations or representations that a sustained technique may have, onto a familiars being. Because of the inherent relationship, a transferred technique will maintain any effects and alterations even if it is outside of the now-sustaining Familiars domain of control, i.e a Fire technique imbued with the leiden-frost water effect will maintain this effect even when being managed by a Fire familiar to which its restrictions (if any) will now apply, but obviously the familiar would not be able to use the technique of its own accord, only have it and its effects preserved and maintained during a transfer. The second ability granted, is that boosts and alterations activated by the user will also apply to techniques used by the familiar should they be of the corresponding element - for instance a water boost activated by the user that boosts water techniques, would also link in to benefit the familiar, boosting their water by an equal amount to or applying the same alteration. This applies to boosts and alterations used both during and after the creation of the familiar, and the inverse is also true for both abilities, should a lightning familiar activate a lightning boost then the user will also benefit from the boost, as the familiar, boost, and user all share the same chakra, and as a result Ragnarok connection inexplicably links them. The Ragnarok Connection can only be applied to one familiar at a time, as attempting to apply it to more than one at the same time has been known to weaken the connection to an extent that it becomes unreliable and faulty. Also, if the familiar has a chakra cost, then the ragnarok connection will double the chakra cost used. Once the user has applied the Ragnarok connection to a familiar, then the user must wait until three turns after that familiars expiration before applying it to another familiar.
Note: Each Version can only be used three times per battle, with a maximum of four uses.