Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well the one I fought had a brass-like exoskeleton with a singular red eye in the center of a V shaped head. I haven't really seen any others.
Also it didn't have a weapon, at least not one that I've seen yet. Here...

Faye would gesture with her hand causing a pink figure of the goblin frame to appear. This was simply a generic Genki taking the form.

Yeah this, except in brass.
Interesting... Could be the lowest rank then, i know the minotaur had weapons alright.

He looked at the shape that Faye's ghost purple haze would reshape into.

Aha, that's a new one. How did you learn about the ranks and this other thing you mentioned.. Acanthos?

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Interesting... Could be the lowest rank then, i know the minotaur had weapons alright.

He looked at the shape that Faye's ghost purple haze would reshape into.

Aha, that's a new one. How did you learn about the ranks and this other thing you mentioned.. Acanthos?
I beat it out of the this thing of course ha ha… I’m joking. To be honest my enemy didn’t seem to mind telling me most of this. He was rather arrogant, unlike the entity that spoke through the cultist. They probably sent a rookie who thought he could win. It’s too bad that of the two of us only I could see into the future… … sorta kinda, anyways I was able to gain the upper hand and end it quickly because I knew what would happen.
As for Acanthos well I just found it noteworthy since the cultist dude got possessed right after praying to the name.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I beat it out of the this thing of course ha ha… I’m joking. To be honest my enemy didn’t seem to mind telling me most of this. He was rather arrogant, unlike the entity that spoke through the cultist. They probably sent a rookie who thought he could win. It’s too bad that of the two of us only I could see into the future… … sorta kinda, anyways I was able to gain the upper hand and end it quickly because I knew what would happen.
As for Acanthos well I just found it noteworthy since the cultist dude got possessed right after praying to the name.
Huh, frames being open to torture, never expected that. Unless.. you tortured it in a different matter.

They sent a rookie because they probably had one to spare. We're probably looking at a hive mind, they most likely share their intel with eachother and studied your abilities. I thought about this myself when i was battling the minotaurs as if they knew things they shouldn't have known. That or it's the consequence of their mind manipulative drone mechanisms that ar.. wait why would they know to use that if they didn't know i had information that could harm them.. No, this is a shared mind.

He thought to himself for a brief moment about Acanthos trying to puzzle things together.

Maybe Acanthos is the main source of the Vex - which is why the other frames worship it or that the bioliquid is performing some sort of mechanical cleansing to return to its origin.. We need to figure out our next move..

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Huh, frames being open to torture, never expected that. Unless.. you tortured it in a different matter.

They sent a rookie because they probably had one to spare. We're probably looking at a hive mind, they most likely share their intel with eachother and studied your abilities. I thought about this myself when i was battling the minotaurs as if they knew things they shouldn't have known. That or it's the consequence of their mind manipulative drone mechanisms that ar.. wait why would they know to use that if they didn't know i had information that could harm them.. No, this is a shared mind.

He thought to himself for a brief moment about Acanthos trying to puzzle things together.

Maybe Acanthos is the main source of the Vex - which is why the other frames worship it or that the bioliquid is performing some sort of mechanical cleansing to return to its origin.. We need to figure out our next move..
Do you have anything in mind?

Faye kept it short wanted to hear Alucards thoughts.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you have anything in mind?

Faye kept it short wanted to hear Alucards thoughts.
We don't have enough intel to go on anything concrete yet.

Integra had now joined the conversation from the shadows as she was smoking a large cigar. Her long blonde hair and large glasses were the most distinctive features. She looked towards Faye although the only thing one could see where the light reflecting on her rounded glasses and the shadow of her body. She preferred to stay in the dark.

..Integra.

Alucard nodded ever so slightly in acknowledgement of the arrival of the fellow Hellsinger.

The fact that you two met Vex at the same landmark tells me it's either their base of operations, a coincidence or just a stronghold of theirs. This Acanthos should be your top priority. If it is a hive mind we're going after, we only need to kill one of them. I suggest you find out where it is and how to kill it before they spread like a goddamn virus. As for you Alucard, i trust you still have business in Tobusekai after having turned that poor woman into a rainbow of plasma.

..I might've.. Yes..

Alucard was confident over his battle with the rouge dojutsu woman but not in what he was supposed to do in Tobusekai.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We don't have enough intel to go on anything concrete yet.

Integra had now joined the conversation from the shadows as she was smoking a large cigar. Her long blonde hair and large glasses were the most distinctive features. She looked towards Faye although the only thing one could see where the light reflecting on her rounded glasses and the shadow of her body. She preferred to stay in the dark.

..Integra.

Alucard nodded ever so slightly in acknowledgement of the arrival of the fellow Hellsinger.

The fact that you two met Vex at the same landmark tells me it's either their base of operations, a coincidence or just a stronghold of theirs. This Acanthos should be your top priority. If it is a hive mind we're going after, we only need to kill one of them. I suggest you find out where it is and how to kill it before they spread like a goddamn virus. As for you Alucard, i trust you still have business in Tobusekai after having turned that poor woman into a rainbow of plasma.

..I might've.. Yes..

Alucard was confident over his battle with the rouge dojutsu woman but not in what he was supposed to do in Tobusekai.
Faye listened to Integra speak before speaking once more.

See finding them sounds good and fun but I had to whip out some of my strongest moves to beat a goon and judging by what Alucard said, well he barely made it out alive. I say we wait for them to move on us, if the entire clan is here and we have control over more areas we'd stand a better chance as they would be playing in our home turf.
Doesn't seem like their doing anything about us taking over land in these parts, we could use that to get ourselves in the green rather than risking it investigating them. I'm not saying we shouldn't keep our ears and eyes open, I'm just saying we don't know how many minotaurs there are, would be better if we weren't spread out.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Faye listened to Integra speak before speaking once more.

See finding them sounds good and fun but I had to whip out some of my strongest moves to beat a goon and judging by what Alucard said, well he barely made it out alive. I say we wait for them to move on us, if the entire clan is here and we have control over more areas we'd stand a better chance as they would be playing in our home turf.
Doesn't seem like their doing anything about us taking over land in these parts, we could use that to get ourselves in the green rather than risking it investigating them. I'm not saying we shouldn't keep our ears and eyes open, I'm just saying we don't know how many minotaurs there are, would be better if we weren't spread out.
That’s, not good enough Faye.

Integra looked at her with a slightly aggressive complex. She was not just going to sit idle by while these things were roaming freely outside their turf.

I suggest you get stronger or find a weaknesses in all of the frames so it’ll be easier for you and regular soldiers to retaliate. These things can show up and kill anyone at any second, giving them more time most likely makes them only multiple and grow a stronger threat. Faye, i task you to go out and act scout on their operations, do not engage unless its absolutely necessary. We need to know what theyre up to and learn more about them.

Alucard then rose from his chair with a slightly enlightened expression.

I know what i must do now.. Goodluck Faye, come Cap, keep Mara around for now..

Alucard and Cap would leave Dainashi for the coast.

LLM

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That’s, not good enough Faye.

Integra looked at her with a slightly aggressive complex. She was not just going to sit idle by while these things were roaming freely outside their turf.

I suggest you get stronger or find a weaknesses in all of the frames so it’ll be easier for you and regular soldiers to retaliate. These things can show up and kill anyone at any second, giving them more time most likely makes them only multiple and grow a stronger threat. Faye, i task you to go out and act scout on their operations, do not engage unless its absolutely necessary. We need to know what theyre up to and learn more about them.

Alucard then rose from his chair with a slightly enlightened expression.

I know what i must do now.. Goodluck Faye, come Cap, keep Mara around for now..

Alucard and Cap would leave Dainashi for the coast.

LLM
I'll be back, I'll keep an eye out on the way but I've got other things I need to attend to right now.

Faye said playfully as she already started to head out.

Mara stay here and keep the intense lady company hihi. Lady Integra, breath. They can teleport anywhere and only ever appear in this realm when they need to piss us off which, I think we're good for now. Have fun!

LLM

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Alucard and his edo tensei made landfall at their captital, Dainashi. It was going to be another meeting with her on the horizon. However, he was also waiting for someone particular... The two would head down underground and enter the crimson keep. The meeting with Integra would have to wait, he had other matters to attend to. Whilst in his haven, Alucard would recharge his chakra supply.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Sōzō) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Creation (x2)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A (+300 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Creation pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. This allows the user of the technique to replenish and regenerate a limited amount of chakra. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment.
Note: Must meditate for 1 full turn before ones chakra starts to regenerate

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Gaikotsu Bay.

“Sheesh!” Misk whistled appreciatively. “That’s one heck of a city.”

Hawke had to agree. The view of the underground fortress was imposing; an homage to brutalist edges and shapes that brought to mind the home of a monstrous overlord more so than it did that of a budding ninja village. The central citadel towered over the lesser towers and blocky stone buildings below, a thorny mass of stone and metal. Two spires were perched at the citadel’s center and reached high for the winding cave shaft above that seemed to be the city’s only source of natural light. Unbelievably, a river of magma surrounded the city, rolling lazily around the bottom of the enormous cavern that the city had been cut out of. The descending light from above met the darker glow of the magma right across the cavern’s middle, bathing the city in an unnerving sheen that was difficult to describe.

Between the Brotherhood duo and the city was a great stone bridge with thick spikes protruding from its sides. It was the only way across the lava that Hawke could see. Or rather, he thought while eyeing Misk, the only way that his Brother would not whine and cry over.

“We shoulda brought more men,” Misk said again, having repeated himself multiple times since he and Hawke began their trek through the cramped mining tunnel that had led them here. “Or different men,” he muttered sourly.

“The exercise’ll do you good,” Hawke offered offhandedly, dismissing the complaint. “And the boys’ve got toys to play with back on deck, yeah?” He snorted at his own joke.

Misk’s mumblings of agreement went unheard as Garrett took the first step of the many needed to take them to the other side, relieved to find the footing solid and unmoving.

“The ship won’t go nowhere,” Hawke shook his head and looked around, taking in the lava vents that dotted the walls of the jagged cavern. “And collecting a reward is always worth the detour. Did you bring the ledgers?”

“’Course I did, boss,” Misk held up a few of the more innocuous accounts from Erastes Fulman’s archives. They were relatively innocent, but personal enough that they would have to have been taken by force. Hawke had not brought the man’s head with him from Last Bastion, but if Red was the conniving bastard he suspected him to be then the macabre man would have long-since gotten word of the deed. “But how come I have to carry them, huh?”

Hawke just grunted and the two walked across the bridge in silence. They were passed by three tradesmen, at least from the look of them, coming the other way, but the groups did not even exchange a glance. It was not long after that the outlines of the gate guards on the other side came into view. One of the two, clearly the junior from the hesitant way he waved Hawke and Misk towards him.

“Names?” It was the older guard asking, not even bothering to look up his paper.

“Garrett Hawke and Misk, no family name” Hawke answered for the duo.

“Reason for your visit?” The question was deadpan, delivered only as one who has asked the same questions for years could.

“Hard-earned wages,” Hawke met him evenly. “So you should really send Junior here up the food chain with my name, sharpish. I got other things to do.”

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Gaikotsu Bay.

“Sheesh!” Misk whistled appreciatively. “That’s one heck of a city.”

Hawke had to agree. The view of the underground fortress was imposing; an homage to brutalist edges and shapes that brought to mind the home of a monstrous overlord more so than it did that of a budding ninja village. The central citadel towered over the lesser towers and blocky stone buildings below, a thorny mass of stone and metal. Two spires were perched at the citadel’s center and reached high for the winding cave shaft above that seemed to be the city’s only source of natural light. Unbelievably, a river of magma surrounded the city, rolling lazily around the bottom of the enormous cavern that the city had been cut out of. The descending light from above met the darker glow of the magma right across the cavern’s middle, bathing the city in an unnerving sheen that was difficult to describe.

Between the Brotherhood duo and the city was a great stone bridge with thick spikes protruding from its sides. It was the only way across the lava that Hawke could see. Or rather, he thought while eyeing Misk, the only way that his Brother would not whine and cry over.

“We shoulda brought more men,” Misk said again, having repeated himself multiple times since he and Hawke began their trek through the cramped mining tunnel that had led them here. “Or different men,” he muttered sourly.

“The exercise’ll do you good,” Hawke offered offhandedly, dismissing the complaint. “And the boys’ve got toys to play with back on deck, yeah?” He snorted at his own joke.

Misk’s mumblings of agreement went unheard as Garrett took the first step of the many needed to take them to the other side, relieved to find the footing solid and unmoving.

“The ship won’t go nowhere,” Hawke shook his head and looked around, taking in the lava vents that dotted the walls of the jagged cavern. “And collecting a reward is always worth the detour. Did you bring the ledgers?”

“’Course I did, boss,” Misk held up a few of the more innocuous accounts from Erastes Fulman’s archives. They were relatively innocent, but personal enough that they would have to have been taken by force. Hawke had not brought the man’s head with him from Last Bastion, but if Red was the conniving bastard he suspected him to be then the macabre man would have long-since gotten word of the deed. “But how come I have to carry them, huh?”

Hawke just grunted and the two walked across the bridge in silence. They were passed by three tradesmen, at least from the look of them, coming the other way, but the groups did not even exchange a glance. It was not long after that the outlines of the gate guards on the other side came into view. One of the two, clearly the junior from the hesitant way he waved Hawke and Misk towards him.

“Names?” It was the older guard asking, not even bothering to look up his paper.

“Garrett Hawke and Misk, no family name” Hawke answered for the duo.

“Reason for your visit?” The question was deadpan, delivered only as one who has asked the same questions for years could.

“Hard-earned wages,” Hawke met him evenly. “So you should really send Junior here up the food chain with my name, sharpish. I got other things to do.”
As Alucard was sitting in silence in his throne room deep in the old catacombs of the crimson keep. A mortal man could be heard heading towards his quarters. He sighed and looked through stone and soul towards the bridge that separated the red keep with the mainland through a chasm of lava. He saw a chakra signature that he recognized.

..Hawke..

The guardian knocked thrice on the door.

Mas- !

I know.

From the shadows, the Edo Tensei would reveal himself as he was still trying to enter a sleeping state but hadn't been successful in doing so ever since his reincarnation. Previously gone by the name Captain/Cap - Alucard had now given him a proper name.

Zev, it's time to go.

Hmpf..

The duo would exit the grand room and go towards the hallways until they reached the main entrance of the red keep where there were some guards posted that had come from Moon Isle ever since the base of operations had changed. He looked towards Hawke, standing next to one of Alucards guards and yet someone else seemingly accompanying Hawke. Alucard took Zev with him as the two crossed the bridge, relieving the guardsman.

Yo!

His Tenseigan, glowing in the lights of the lava flow and crimson colors of the red keep would meet Hawkes eyes.

Last edited:

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Vestbygden (173)

Barney kept going, following the main path along the mountain, as it started getting steeper. There was not much to see here. The environment was bland and boring. Just rocks. Everywhere you looked, just rocks. From the bay in Vestbygden, Barney didn't have to go far though. The steep incline was soon replaced by a plateau and from there, Barney could see that it led into the heart of the mountain.

That's interesting.

What followed, was nothing Barney could even imagine. Upon entering, the darkness inside was replaced by a magnificent sight as his eyes adapted. Within the mountain, a grand city has been built, cut into the rock of a man-made cavern which has now been reconstructed into large fortress. The city itself was a work of exquisite craftsmanship. It was a sight to be seen and Barney was sure this was some kind of base of operation. He saw the brige in front of him, going across the magma filled pit and multiple figures in the distance, across the bridge. Judging by the magma and the whole setting of the city, it would fit with what Alucard said. This must've been the home to the Hellboys because it definitely looked like hell. Underground, covered in magma. All that was missing were screams of the sinful. If he screamed now, would he be entering hell for his last judgment? Wait. What were they called again? Hellringers? Maybe because of the echo that would ring throughout the cavern if he left a scream. This guy Alucard thought of everything. Barney set his foot on the brige and slowly started crossing over.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Vestbygden (173)

Barney kept going, following the main path along the mountain, as it started getting steeper. There was not much to see here. The environment was bland and boring. Just rocks. Everywhere you looked, just rocks. From the bay in Vestbygden, Barney didn't have to go far though. The steep incline was soon replaced by a plateau and from there, Barney could see that it led into the heart of the mountain.
That's interesting.​
What followed, was nothing Barney could even imagine. Upon entering, the darkness inside was replaced by a magnificent sight as his eyes adapted. Within the mountain, a grand city has been built, cut into the rock of a man-made cavern which has now been reconstructed into large fortress. The city itself was a work of exquisite craftsmanship. It was a sight to be seen and Barney was sure this was some kind of base of operation. He saw the brige in front of him, going across the magma filled pit and multiple figures in the distance, across the bridge. Judging by the magma and the whole setting of the city, it would fit with what Alucard said. This must've been the home to the Hellboys because it definitely looked like hell. Underground, covered in magma. All that was missing were screams of the sinful. If he screamed now, would he be entering hell for his last judgment? Wait. What were they called again? Hellringers? Maybe because of the echo that would ring throughout the cavern if he left a scream. This guy Alucard thought of everything. Barney set his foot on the brige and slowly started crossing over.
It would seem like Hawke hadn't come alone - or by sheer coincidence that the lost man Barney would make an appearance now in the capital of the Hellsing Organisation at the same time as him. Alucard could see through the walls, the mountains and the earth for chakra signatures with his Dojutsu and recognized the distinctive pattern quite instantly. However, the pattern in this man had grown, he had gotten.. Stronger. He saw his chakra moving towards the crimson keep, the entrance wasn't hidden by any means of course. He and Zev stood where they were, remaining between Hawke and the crimson keep as its gatekeepers. As Barney would appear, making now a visual contact - Alucard would cross his arms in expression and sit on the ridge of the bridge above the flow of lava, making his appearance seem a bit more relaxed rather than being an avatar of pure death.

Well, hello there Barney.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It would seem like Hawke hadn't come alone - or by sheer coincidence that the lost man Barney would make an appearance now in the capital of the Hellsing Organisation at the same time as him. Alucard could see through the walls, the mountains and the earth for chakra signatures with his Dojutsu and recognized the distinctive pattern quite instantly. However, the pattern in this man had grown, he had gotten.. Stronger. He saw his chakra moving towards the crimson keep, the entrance wasn't hidden by any means of course. He and Zev stood where they were, remaining between Hawke and the crimson keep as its gatekeepers. As Barney would appear, making now a visual contact - Alucard would cross his arms in expression and sit on the ridge of the bridge above the flow of lava, making his appearance seem a bit more relaxed rather than being an avatar of pure death.

Well, hello there Barney.
As always, Alucard would impress Barney. He seemed like he already saw him coming. He didn't want to interrupt what seemed like a meeting of old acquaintances so he slowed down his pace.

Hey Alucard. Sorry to interrupt. I suppose I can come by later, now that I know where I can find you.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Alucard was sitting in silence in his throne room deep in the old catacombs of the crimson keep. A mortal man could be heard heading towards his quarters. He sighed and looked through stone and soul towards the bridge that separated the red keep with the mainland through a chasm of lava. He saw a chakra signature that he recognized.

..Hawke..

The guardian knocked thrice on the door.

Mas- !

I know.

From the shadows, the Edo Tensei would reveal himself as he was still trying to enter a sleeping state but hadn't been successful in doing so ever since his reincarnation. Previously gone by the name Captain/Cap - Alucard had now given him a proper name.

Zev, it's time to go.

Hmpf..

The duo would exit the grand room and go towards the hallways until they reached the main entrance of the red keep where there were some guards posted that had come from Moon Isle ever since the base of operations had changed. He looked towards Hawke, standing next to one of Alucards guards and yet someone else seemingly accompanying Hawke. Alucard took Zev with him as the two crossed the bridge, relieving the guardsman.

Yo!

His Tenseigan, glowing in the lights of the lava flow and crimson colors of the red keep would meet Hawkes eyes.
As always, Alucard would impress Barney. He seemed like he already saw him coming. He didn't want to interrupt what seemed like a meeting of old acquaintances so he slowed down his pace.

Hey Alucard. Sorry to interrupt. I suppose I can come by later, now that I know where I can find you.
Hawke raised an inquiring eyebrow at Alucard, whose arrival, while rather unspectacular, had meant a welcome end to the waiting. He followed the black-haired vampire's eyes and shot that selfsame raised eyebrow at the approaching man with the dirty blond hair and dark cloak. With their latest arrival there would be seven of them standing outside the gates of Dainashi. Too many people to remember, but Garrett did file away the new arrivals name for future use.

"So, uh, Red," Hawke decided not to waste any time. "A man names Erastes Fulman of Last Bastion is havin' a nice long sleep, yeah?" He snapped his fingers at Misk, who took a step forward and held the two ledgers out in front of him for Alucard or Zev to take. "You wanted someone important gone, so job's done." The grizzled veteran crossed his arms expectantly, eyebrow still raised as high as it would go. "When we're paid in full my Brothers and I'd be happy to take another job off ya hands, though." Hawke looked up at the enormous underground city stretching out behind the walls in front of him. "You seem to be doing alright, yeah?" Hawke ventured a surefire guess, showing Alucard a wolfish smile. "So maybe you got a job for us to do."

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Hawke raised an inquiring eyebrow at Alucard, whose arrival, while rather unspectacular, had meant a welcome end to the waiting. He followed the black-haired vampire's eyes and shot that selfsame raised eyebrow at the approaching man with the dirty blond hair and dark cloak. With their latest arrival there would be seven of them standing outside the gates of Dainashi. Too many people to remember, but Garrett did file away the new arrivals name for future use.

"So, uh, Red," Hawke decided not to waste any time. "A man names Erastes Fulman of Last Bastion is havin' a nice long sleep, yeah?" He snapped his fingers at Misk, who took a step forward and held the two ledgers out in front of him for Alucard or Zev to take. "You wanted someone important gone, so job's done." The grizzled veteran crossed his arms expectantly, eyebrow still raised as high as it would go. "When we're paid in full my Brothers and I'd be happy to take another job off ya hands, though." Hawke looked up at the enormous underground city stretching out behind the walls in front of him. "You seem to be doing alright, yeah?" Hawke ventured a surefire guess, showing Alucard a wolfish smile. "So maybe you got a job for us to do."
Erastes Fulman.. Zev?

Aye..

The Edo would take the ledgers off of Misk and hold them between his armpit. It was clear that Hawke had completed the task that Alucard had set him on a few weeks ago. He withdrew another 1,500 Ryo from his reserves and handed it to Hawke.

Job well done, here's the rest.

When asked the question for more hunts, Alucard was keen on getting the question out there to Hawke as well. Barney on the other hand was reluctant in the background. He was not being ignored by Alucard even though the conversation at this point were more leaning towards Hawkes response and question first handed.

There are always a job for the Hellsingers. This is, is the fruits of our labor - i assume it also works as a carrot and a stick hm?

Alucard would point towards the crimson keep as a it was now the symbol of Dainashi and the Hellsing organisation, marking their capital. It was, of course more specifically Alucards main keep as the leader of the organization while he allowed the other clanmates to take on their own keeps in other conquered landmarks. His eyes then turned to Misk who were standing close to Zev now. As another gesture of power and hospitality, he would raise his right arm and point it towards his keep while keeping his eyes fixed on Misk. He applied a smile on his face as chakra started to bounce off of his palm and form gravitational waves of attractive forces.

( Tensei Hōyō ) - Reincarnated Embrace
Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Description: Using his Tenseigan, the user is able to use gravitational abilities to pull something to them. The user will use his hands to focus the direction and the target his wishes to pull towards him. Comparative to Banso Tenin, this technique isn't an omnidirectional effect but rather a precise one. The user is able to pull anything he can perceive towards him. In certain uses, the user will be able to direct the pulled target as its being pulled into large arc-like movements, but will always end up pulling them towards him.
Note: Once used, takes 1 turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Note: Can only be used by Tenseigan Bios.

He used them, in this case, to bring a large decorative bottle of wine as well as a glass for each of the guests and one for himself.

A toast then, to my guests.

His attention now turned to Barney, briefly.

Yes, Barney this is my kingdom. You're free to stay until i conclude my business here with Hawke.

[Hands 1,500 Ryo to Hawke] - Link to Ryo [x]. 43,432 - 1,500 = 41,932

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Erastes Fulman.. Zev?

Aye..

The Edo would take the ledgers off of Misk and hold them between his armpit. It was clear that Hawke had completed the task that Alucard had set him on a few weeks ago. He withdrew another 1,500 Ryo from his reserves and handed it to Hawke.

When asked the question for more hunts, Alucard was keen on getting the question out there to Hawke as well. Barney on the other hand was reluctant in the background. He was not being ignored by Alucard even though the conversation at this point were more leaning towards Hawkes response and question first handed.

There are always a job for the Hellsingers. This is, is the fruits of our labor - i assume it also works as a carrot and a stick hm?

Alucard would point towards the crimson keep as a it was now the symbol of Dainashi and the Hellsing organisation, marking their capital. It was, of course more specifically Alucards main keep as the leader of the organization while he allowed the other clanmates to take on their own keeps in other conquered landmarks. His eyes then turned to Misk who were standing close to Zev now. As another gesture of power and hospitality, he would raise his right arm and point it towards his keep while keeping his eyes fixed on Misk. He applied a smile on his face as chakra started to bounce off of his palm and form gravitational waves of attractive forces.

Description: Using his Tenseigan, the user is able to use gravitational abilities to pull something to them. The user will use his hands to focus the direction and the target his wishes to pull towards him. Comparative to Banso Tenin, this technique isn't an omnidirectional effect but rather a precise one. The user is able to pull anything he can perceive towards him. In certain uses, the user will be able to direct the pulled target as its being pulled into large arc-like movements, but will always end up pulling them towards him.
Note: Once used, takes 1 turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.

He used them, in this case, to bring a large decorative bottle of wine as well as a glass for each of the guests and one for himself.

Yes, Barney this is my kingdom. You're free to stay until i conclude my business here with Hawke.

Hawke counted the money with a reverent smile and nodded to himself, handing the stack to Misk once he was satisfied it was all there. He accepted the bottle, but not the glass from Alucard, taking a proper swig of the red drink before smacking his lips and passing it into his Brother, who did the same before passing it back.

"Well," Hawke began, but then paused to belch and clear his throat. "We'll do whatever, Red, just like I told you." He handed the raven-haired master of the underground one of the communication scrolls the Brothers had intended to use from Last Bastion, but were now in spare as the plan had come to nothing.

"Just write me the details and the price, we'll get it done stat. The Brothers do everything, so don't skimp on the dirty work, if you got it."

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Erastes Fulman.. Zev?

Aye..

Hawke counted the money with a reverent smile and nodded to himself, handing the stack to Misk once he was satisfied it was all there. He accepted the bottle, but not the glass from Alucard, taking a proper swig of the red drink before smacking his lips and passing it into his Brother, who did the same before passing it back.

"Well," Hawke began, but then paused to belch and clear his throat. "We'll do whatever, Red, just like I told you." He handed the raven-haired master of the underground one of the communication scrolls the Brothers had intended to use from Last Bastion, but were now in spare as the plan had come to nothing.

"Just write me the details and the price, we'll get it done stat. The Brothers do everything, so don't skimp on the dirty work, if you got it."
Barney crossed the brige and got close as the bunch toasted. The two uknown figures took a sip from the bottle signaling that their deal was about to close and that it was alright for Barney to present himself to the unknown figures. Judging by the exchange of money, Barney could tell that those receiving were some kind of mercenaries. Soo, Alucard seemed to be a well respected and upstanding citizen and leader of the village within the mountain. He seemed to be quite wealthy as well and it was definitely a good idea to stay in his good graces. Barney had the idea to tell Alucard that he wouldn't accept his previous proposal of joining the Hellsingers and instead would make his own faction to conquer Yume, but a curious opportunity presented itself.

Nice crib, Alu. He pushed the cloak aside to free his hands and put his right hand in front giving a handshake to Alucard. He would proceed to greet the others with a handshake if they would receive the gesture well.

Hello, my name is Barney. He nodded towards Hawke respectfully, and gave a smile and wink at Misk.

Do you mind if I toast with you?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Barney crossed the brige and got close as the bunch toasted. The two uknown figures took a sip from the bottle signaling that their deal was about to close and that it was alright for Barney to present himself to the unknown figures. Judging by the exchange of money, Barney could tell that those receiving were some kind of mercenaries. Soo, Alucard seemed to be a well respected and upstanding citizen and leader of the village within the mountain. He seemed to be quite wealthy as well and it was definitely a good idea to stay in his good graces. Barney had the idea to tell Alucard that he wouldn't accept his previous proposal of joining the Hellsingers and instead would make his own faction to conquer Yume, but a curious opportunity presented itself.

Nice crib, Alu. He pushed the cloak aside to free his hands and put his right hand in front giving a handshake to Alucard. He would proceed to greet the others with a handshake if they would receive the gesture well.

Hello, my name is Barney. He nodded towards Hawke respectfully, and gave a smile and wink at Misk.

Alucard didn't react to the nature of how Hawke and his subordinate handled the bottle. Instead, he let them enjoy it. He accepted the scroll of communication.

Yes, we'll be in touch. However, if you ever feel like officially join our ranks let us know. You've proven yourself afterall and remember when i said to you: there's more than that came from. My country is an example of such. It is an example of what you can do in this world when you are ambitious. Meanwhile, if you don't want to join us right now i'll treat our friendship as a contractor deal. Sounds good?

Zev had at this point gone into the keep to get more wine that he would bring to Alucard and Barney and was back as Alucard had addressed Hawke. The Edo would hand a glass each to them and then return into the shadows once again (next to Alucard).

Now then Barney. What's on your mind? We know we have a nice.. house yes? Sure we may toast.

The dead don't sleep well here..

Zev busted out his passive aggressive tone as he added that line.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Alucard didn't react to the nature of how Hawke and his subordinate handled the bottle. Instead, he let them enjoy it. He accepted the scroll of communication.

Yes, we'll be in touch. However, if you ever feel like officially join our ranks let us know. You've proven yourself afterall and remember when i said to you: there's more than that came from. My country is an example of such. It is an example of what you can do in this world when you are ambitious. Meanwhile, if you don't want to join us right now i'll treat our friendship as a contractor deal. Sounds good?

Zev had at this point gone into the keep to get more wine that he would bring to Alucard and Barney and was back as Alucard had addressed Hawke. The Edo would hand a glass each to them and then return into the shadows once again (next to Alucard).

Now then Barney. What's on your mind? We know we have a nice.. house yes? Sure we may toast.

The dead don't sleep well here..

Zev busted out his passive aggressive tone as he added that line.
Seeing as Alucard didn't want the bottle back, Hawke made a gesture with his head towards the approaching Barney and Misk, after taking another swig, offered the bottle to the blond and gave a cross-eyed wink back. Garrett himself just looked the cloaked man up and down, but finally relented and gave a nod of his own before going back to smiling at the lord of the mansion.

"I'll contract whatever, Red, you keep this generous streak going." The veteran tipped his proverbial cap at Alucard. "Them's the best kinds of friendships, so call on me when that ambition of yours needs some extra kick, yeah?"

And with that, as well as another round of diplomatic nods, Hawke turned on his heels and began the march back across the bridge. Misk, leaving the bottle to Barney, quickly followed.

- Leaving for Gaikotsu Bay.

Reactions: McRazor and Skorm