arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're trying to tell me that validating Buggy is not an absolute joke? Or how about Law leaving the warlords to carry out his plans to take out Kaidou? All you have is weevil as a retort and even he is questionable at the moment.

Besides Mihawk and Kuma, there is no warlord out there that'll help the navy's cause. Even Doflamingo is out. At least before the end of pretimeskip they only lost 2 warlords to aid the navy's side against the Wb pirates. I mean it's pretty obvious that pretimeskip warlords wipe the floor with the current one.
Yeah currently they are on the decline. My point is they are still a faction that is worth something due to mihawk, weevil etc. Mihawk is a top tier, any top tier on your side is an invaluable asset that I would not overlook. Weevil is dumb but also seems quite strong, my assumption would be at least commander level due to his hype. But yes they are as a group weaker than their full might in the preskip days.

Buggy is a comic relief character who also has false fame, his value is in the ppl he attracted which are extremely strong criminals who follow him. So yes he is valuable.

Last edited:

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem is that almost all the Admirals are Logia while so far, all the Emperors are Paramecia. Without a Haki, factor Admirals would most likely blitzkrieg any Emperor in a fight. Paramecia has more diverse subset of skills that makes them very dangerous especially if they're also Haki-equipped. I also believe Big Mom would've probably caused more damage in Marineford, not becuase she's more powerful but becuase when she loses it, it's really difficult to stop her rage.
Her Soul ability is freaking scary; infusing her soul into magma, ice or light would cause so much trouble for the Admirals.
Yeah, at this point, even though WB Tremor is probably my second favorite DF in OP, I think that BM is more powerful than WB.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're trying to tell me that validating Buggy is not an absolute joke? Or how about Law leaving the warlords to carry out his plans to take out Kaidou? All you have is weevil as a retort and even he is questionable at the moment.

Besides Mihawk and Kuma, there is no warlord out there that'll help the navy's cause. Even Doflamingo is out. At least before the end of pretimeskip they only lost 2 warlords to aid the navy's side against the Wb pirates. I mean it's pretty obvious that pretimeskip warlords wipe the floor with the current one.
This the pre timeskip warlords were literally a yonko pirate crew if you think about it

Mihawk as head
Doffy as first mate (could change this with kuma with brain)
Kuma boa 2nd 3rd mates

After that it shouldn't matter but each of them bring a shit ton of people to the party. Doffy brings entire kingdom and his crew (one of which can control the entire ground terrain). Boa brings her Amazon's
Moria has zombie army

Honestly ppl really do underestimate how much power the warlords bring to the the WG

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
No Yonko is defeating any Admiral short of high diff.

@toshi
Great job at a good Riker impression. Your logic in this topic rivals his. What does BM intellect have to do with anything, she's not brain dead but is overwhelmingly powerful, luffy is dumb as bricks and yet we know he is strong and don't diminish his feats

Also i guess in dressrosa luffy> doffy cuz we don't take injuries into account right like how you do with wb. Also if akainu is super strong why didn't he mid diff an old dying wb. I can't see Kaido or BM performing like that Against that version of wb.

@rikudo
Um dude they are going to say warlords are a failing system so that whole thing doesn't apply. except warlords are essentially a whole yonko crew that allies with the marines. I can't wait till I see the bs excuses for the scan u pulled up.
Why are you salty?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem is that almost all the Admirals are Logia while so far, all the Emperors are Paramecia. Without a Haki, factor Admirals would most likely blitzkrieg any Emperor in a fight. Paramecia has more diverse subset of skills that makes them very dangerous especially if they're also Haki-equipped. I also believe Big Mom would've probably caused more damage in Marineford, not becuase she's more powerful but becuase when she loses it, it's really difficult to stop her rage.
Her Soul ability is freaking scary; infusing her soul into magma, ice or light would cause so much trouble for the Admirals.
Yeah, at this point, even though WB Tremor is probably my second favorite DF in OP, I think that BM is more powerful than WB.
Haki is had by VA level marines there is no way a Yonkou doesn't have haki.

Last edited:

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This the pre timeskip warlords were literally a yonko pirate crew if you think about it
No they aren't anywhere close to Yonko crew.

Mihawk as head
Kuma boa 2nd 3rd mates

After that it shouldn't matter but each of them bring a shit ton of people to the party. Doffy brings entire kingdom and his crew (one of which can control the entire ground terrain). Boa brings her Amazon's
Moria has zombie army

Honestly ppl really do underestimate how much power the warlords bring to the the WG
Doffy is nowhere near Katakuri, Marco, Jack/king, Ben Beckman lvl.
Hammock as 3rd commander lvl :lmao:
This is the worst way too downplay Yonko's crew.
We literally saw WG needed combined strength of Shichibukais and Marines to fight 1Yonko. Another Yonko basically ended the war.

And the hypes that Yonkos received so far(like Kaido's and BM) is enough to prove that they are above Admirals. If Admirals we're above or in same tier than Yonkos would have never got the authority to rule as Emperors in NW. WG would have treated them like Shichibukais.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No they aren't anywhere close to Yonko crew.

Doffy is nowhere near Katakuri, Marco, Jack/king, Ben Beckman lvl.
Hammock as 3rd commander lvl :lmao:
This is the worst way too downplay Yonko's crew.
We literally saw WG needed combined strength of Shichibukais and Marines to fight 1Yonko. Another Yonko basically ended the war.

And the hypes that Yonkos received so far(like Kaido's and BM) is enough to prove that they are above Admirals. If Admirals we're above or in same tier than Yonkos would have never got the authority to rule as Emperors in NW. WG would have treated them like Shichibukais.
You're using subjective strength levels to claim someone is downplaying.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Mihawk as head
Kuma boa 2nd 3rd mates

Moria has zombie army

I understood how much power they have, besides Mihawk all the warlords pretimskip were around the same level as the 2nd or 3rd commander on a yonkous ship this would be know as Warlord level. Granted that they’re some members stronger than the others, all of them at least fit the very level in their prime.

But even still. Having 6 or 5 members of 2nd commander/3rd commander people against a yonkou means nothing because of their overwhelming power and influence.

Like Dogtooth for an example, he’s yonkou firstmate level and he’s still beating the crap out of every warlord in a one on one fight besides Mihawk and Blackbeard, yet still cowards in the face of Big mam with all the other ministers and commanders there.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like Dogtooth for an example, he’s yonkou firstmate level and he’s still beating the crap out of every warlord in a one on one fight besides Mihawk and Blackbeard, yet still cowards in the face of Big mam with all the other ministers and commanders there.
Uh no, stop making things up. He didn't cower for shit. He'd rather not have his home destroyed, and he's not going to attack his Captain.

Katakuri infact has been more composed than Big Mom in this arc. Like when they were falling down and Big Mom was shitting bricks, Katakuri was telling people to calm down. When Big Mom started her tantrum Katakuri started forming units to go find and take out Capone and Luffy.

The only cowering I remember is when Blackbeard with his entire crew ran away from Akainu, you are probably mistaking that for this.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uh no, stop making things up. He didn't cower for shit. He'd rather not have his home destroyed, and he's not going to attack his Captain.
I'm gonna need you to drop that crap right there because unless you don't have eyes, you would know he coward in fear when Big mam ordered him to stop interfering. He also cower in fear when Big mam went on one of here temper food tantrums, all of them did and needed to lie to big mam so that they wouldn't get killed. So nobody is making things up but you. Unless you want me to drop a bunch of scans right now?

Katakuri infact has been more composed than Big Mom in this arc. Like when they were falling down and Big Mom was shitting bricks, Katakuri was telling people to calm down. When Big Mom started her tantrum Katakuri started forming units to go find and take out Capone and Luffy.
This is wrong and taken way out of context.
The only cowering I remember is when Blackbeard with his entire crew ran away from Akainu, you are probably mistaking that for this.
This stuff is all made up, because last time I checked Akainu did not come alone and they did not cower. Unless you're gonna say something stupid like Blackbeard cower in front of Shanks too, then I'd get why the context of what he was doing just flew pass your head.

Last edited:

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I understood how much power they have, besides Mihawk all the warlords pretimskip were around the same level as the 2nd or 3rd commander on a yonkous ship this would be know as Warlord level. Granted that they’re some members stronger than the others, all of them at least fit the very level in their prime.

But even still. Having 6 or 5 members of 2nd commander/3rd commander people against a yonkou means nothing because of their overwhelming power and influence.

So you're saying doffy gets low diffed by katakuri?

No Yonko is defeating any Admiral short of high diff.

Why are you salty?
Why u quoting me?

Last edited:

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm gonna need you to drop that crap right there because unless you don't have eyes, you would know he coward in fear when Big mam ordered him to stop interfering. He also cower in fear when Big mam went on one of here temper food tantrums, all of them did and needed to lie to big mam so that they wouldn't get killed. So nobody is making things up but you. Unless you want me to drop a bunch of scans right now?

This is wrong and taken way out of context.

This stuff is all made up, because last time I checked Akainu did not come alone and they did not cower. Unless you're gonna say something stupid like Blackbeard cower in front of Shanks too, then I'd get why the context of what he was doing just flew pass your head.
This is a trash post. Think it over then quote me again, or don't bother quoting me at all, I dont need to hear your subjective feelings on the matter.

Running away is not cowering but standing still trying to fix your own homes problems is considered cowering now. You don't have any scans of Katakuri cowering buddy don't even try.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a trash post. Think it over then quote me again, or don't bother quoting me at all, I dont need to hear your subjective feelings on the matter.

Running away is not cowering but standing still trying to fix your own homes problems is considered cowering now. You don't have any scans of Katakuri cowering buddy don't even try.
Not only is this incoherent stupidity, it's very ironic considering that everything you said is opinionated. Just because you're a complete dumbass doesn't mean I should stoop to your level of idiocracy and ignore the fact that DOgtooth ran away from Big mam.

Next time don't reply me again you waste of space. I was never talking to you in the first place so you better not interrupt me again.
So you're saying doffy gets low diffed by katakuri?

Why u quoting me?
What does Dogtooth beating the crap out of Dofy have to do with low, mid, and high diff? All I said is that Dogtooth beats him, that's it.

Last edited:

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not only is this incoherent stupidity, it's very ironic considering that everything you said is opinionated. Just because you're a complete dumbass doesn't mean I should stoop to your level of idiocracy and ignore the fact that DOgtooth ran away from Big mam.

Next time don't reply me again you waste of space. I was never talking to you in the first place so you better not interrupt me again.

What does Dogtooth beating the crap out of Dofy have to do with low, mid, and high diff? All I said is that Dogtooth beats him, that's it.
If someone gives a high diff battle to another person I would not call it beating the crap out of them.