Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thought experiment to everybody who knows people in the playerlist: who should i sheep d1 if they're town in this list? does anybody have good d1 reads i should be sheeping?
yup, I have the strongest D1 reads on this forum and I am mad inactive

You must be registered for see images

yo nibbas I am back from my slumber, catching up this mess

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ya idk i hate mech talk lmfao

just tell me who would want to kill kyte or alice in this playerlist and which of them are acting scummy pls
tbh, you insisting on an answer to this question lets me think that you pulled the trigger on either Kyte/Alice

tbh anyone could have killed them, even one of the new players with a rand!scum

most new players tend to shoot someone thy dont know anyway, at this point it is suspicious to spam this question as it seems noone has an answer to it

Kyte is a very strong player, one of the strongest here on AB, Alice is simply one of the weakest player on AB

scum could easily kill Alice just to keep the game lively, and literally anyone could kill Kyte and see him as a strong player, at this point I even wouldn't be surprised if the doctor chose Kyte as a target, because (wifom inc), he would also be in line of my early game doctor targets

it is just weird that Kyte isn't too vocal this game

page/20

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Btw dont like rejs post in this game all he talked was about whethers players killed were town kill.

I hope to see decent reads or so in this game.

because it was given topic to discuss from the write up? I am back here and this nitpickyness about mechtalking after D0 is super shady

I don't like your posts in this game, you sound like trying to steer town away from leads with your halfhearted reads

i mean theres a distinct possibility everybody on this page is town and scum are just lurking/afking this part of d1
I took a bit more than 24 hours break from the game because I had hefty migraine, and I suffer in the current heat wave
It is a biased statement because what I know from this community is that most lurker will appear EoD and if they are scum you gotta catch em later anyway
Meh not really giving my iso on rej all he talked about was the game mechanics of whether there was town vig or not.

I gave my opinion of Ansa , i need to see how he plays out its tinfoil for now .
thats a very crappy summary fam
actually ignore the last part of it

but i still want to know if people think nolynch is viable because i literally never play setups this mech heavy
no lynch is not viable at this point, no question

also giving @Nessos a townread because he tryna sort stuff that bothers him and that is how people mistreat the mech talk

taking a smoke then back

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Toujo 3 questions about basics
  1. Would all roles get notification about action failed/blocked or only player that awaits informatioms
  2. When one gets targeted by a roleblocker would he get informed that he was blocked or just that his action failed? (In case he is part of 1.)
  3. When a kill shot gets redirected Not hitting the original target anymore, would there be a notification "kill failed on original target" while still hitting someone else. (Like there could have been only one killshot N0, but redirected 2 times)
The latter, the latter, and no, kill would only be displayed on the current target.

Reactions: Nessos

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice to meet you.
Going to catch up in this thread now.
^-^7
welcome nikamara
Bruh, you state I did nothing yet you conveniently forgot this quote? If I was sheeping johan I would have simply voted him from there. I am considering the options and not trying to tunnel one person.

Actually yeah, I do believe some would take it seriously just like you are taking my placeholder removal seriously. So it does seem you are nitpicking at the fact that I removed a vote. This isn't my Homesite, there isn't an automated track of votes, so because I can't keep track of votes I will not allow my placeholder to create and a mislynch.

So oh my God you suck, and not just that but at as you said, "Also its suprising how often scum is nipticking and try to build cases based on placeholder votes" except youre trying to build a case on removal of votes.

So Vote:Nessos
I can say that nitpicking and tinfoiling belongs to Nessos town meta, but I know he is capable of reflecting his town meta aspects as scum too, so it is NAI, but interesting vote and I will observe your progression on Nessos here.
Nipticking is the way to catch scum D1 :lok:
what Nessos said xD this helped me to read scum correctly too out of interaction
and @SoulKiller knows this very well

What's up folks, it sure been a short while since my last adventures hunting down filthy scums around the world of AB. It's good to be back in this line of business and straighten the world again. So, let me be very clear. I am not here to make friends, as far as I am concerned I would put a bullet in every single one of you right now and call it a day. Fortunately for you tho, that is not possible so I will need to play along with you lots for a bit. Have no fear tho, as long as you are not scum you should not be worried about me at all. However, if you are scum then you got every reason to be pissin ya pants at this very moment. Cause, I will get you and when I do it will be very ugly for you.

For my fellow townies, it will be my utmost pleasure to assist you lots to pin point those mangaka scums who should be ashamed of themselves to even walk among us.

Now since it been a while since my last game here and I am fairly new in this community, figured I should introduce myself a bit. You see I go by many names after all but since they are indeed many I will just give some few examples :

1- X
2- Scum Hunter God
3- Scum Hunter Lord
4- Scum Hunter X
5- X Da Gawd
6- X Da GOAT
7- XXX
8- XXXing Your Ma
9- You can't see me but I can see you
10- The Alpha and the Omega

Some people say I am not a person you can trust. That I can be manipulative, dangerous for the cause, a cause of disturbance, a chaotic piece in a peaceful world. Funny right? I know I need what they are smoking as well too.

Now that is out of the way, I am gonna go ahead and read what been poppin up don't see much activity, but maybe I can make some folks spill the beans from the get go. So let's see what our lovely fellow players have in store for me.

**** I need a break XD

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From the Ansa vs Johan interactions, perhaps there's a miscommunication, or an agenda, I can understand Ansa's frustration here, either Johan doesn't understand, or doesn't want to. That being said, I'd have to wait a little before deciding where to place Ansa

I'm honestly bored with all the mech talk so I wouldn't even go into that

Shanks has been good this game, attempted game solving, asking questions and giving reads. Town lean.

I slightly town lean Poison for now. I do have an explanation (her decision to change her mind based on new information) but we could Chuck it down to intuition for now, but I'll need to see more from her

I don't like Rej in this game, he just disappeared after some meta talk, however Rej is not a player you can read based on his activity. null

Alice is always scummy in my eyes lol! Seriously though, so far it's her town play. Largely silent, comments whenever she observes something or have an info for us, which brings me to my first question:
@Alice in Noodleland can you please elaborate on your transportation if possible, did you know all this while? Why did you choose to mention it? If perhaps you can't reveal more for fear of being modkill then just let me know
I like this genuine post from Elmage - lock him town and throw the key away

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is moving fast now..
xD I don't like this reaction, are you overwhelmed? and if yes, why?
I don't?

Excuse me if i seem to lack interest, i'm at work and struggling to keep up. Keep your questions to me coming, i'll answer them eventually.
ok this even pinged me, so you don't want to investigate the game, but you want the game to investigate you? this is godfather mentality, just putting this into the room
what?

Let's break it down. I would not know if I was protected, yes. I would also not know if it was attributed to the power levels. In fact, i would only know if it's directly related to a passive protective ability I have, or something directly related to my role. In which case, it would neither be wise for me or the townies to reveal it.

So, I'm not at all sure I was protected (or the attacker was RB'ed, bus driven etc...). I clearly subscribed to the Power level theory, since it's the most rational, so far. So my question is what kind of "information" exactly are you saying i could help the town with that i'm not providing. It's partially the same question i asked Shanks.
ok this answer from Kyte sounds quite rational, especially the bold part

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you think he was serious why not voting him?

whats with the question? And how did you expect to get an answer?

why do you think he is serious, I mean thats pretty distinguishable no?

how is any of these useful to town? Did you rend scum rej?
1. I didn't feel like rushing any vote, simple as that, I knew I would enter this DP with many breaks or a huge break inbetween due to health reasons

2. I just tried to serve a threat, so scum can be prepared to get tunneled by me

3. I take everyone except Poison and sometimes Alice serious early on

4. it is, I am convinced that my setup tinfoil is mostly correct
@Nessos your obsession with me is starting to get in my nerves already. As if you're the one who attacked me and your attacked failed last night.

About the bus driving idea.. Because I had the role of bus driver last game with Oreki as the host and its not a Town of Salem game.
but he softclaimed invest

I will give Aether a very soft townlean nevertheless

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Btw is Alice just trolling right now or does Alice not know how transporter/Bus Driver works? :lok:
she knows, she played one in the last game

I think Alice is town. Not loving the direction this game is already heading in.
Can you explain your townlean on Alice? sry if you explain it later on, this question just pinged me
Wanna form The Supreme Alliance with me
You must be registered to see images
let me in pls
i do think the way nessos claimed targeting accelerator rings towny to me as well, and adds to my townread

nessos might be my most confident townread atp, i don't detect any manipulative agenda or fakeness at all from anything he's done
okay I like this genuine and simple read

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay I will repeat ONCE AGAIN the Story of Alice In Wonderland last NP.

Last night someone asked me if I wanted to go to Wonderland. I said yes.
Later I was notified that I was Roleblocked and later I found out There was a failed kill attemp on me too.

By saying Yes to the invitation I assumed I was Transported somewhere hence killed attempt failed.

Someone could have Switched me with Oreki and I was the real target of the NK and Oreki took the shot.

By saying Yes to that invitation I could have been Jailed too resulting me being Roleblocked last NP.
you were jailkeeped and attacked

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just isoed rej and he said he had a migraine? disappearance nai. nothing actually that scummy. could easily be scum, but probably don't want to consider voting him until he posts more

still rather vote demon
<3
I said I would lynch both of you. You are both headaches to read. Flavor and mechanics focus. From my hood, it doesn't show alignment. Focusing on mechanics and flavor does create a way to post and not solve.
its a culture clash, you should know

That literally only affects kp.

No one knows the distribution of kp, and character roles are aligned with actual alignments.
E.G. Town may level 5 #1 kp and mafia has one below it. Mafia could push for a lynch.

But we know there are special conditions that allow any alignment to by pass the level situation.

For all we.know johan, and nessos are indies with special wincon or goals.

Which they need to rely on mechanics to get their goal.

Claiming is allowed. So have them claim their goals. They both are hinting at stuff which is questionable.

If they are town, why play this cat and mouse game and literally role hunt? It's anti town bevause it makes easier for scum.

Their behavior and mechanics based focus is trash. They aren't looking for scum. They are looking for ONE PLAYER
I actually dig this. I don't know shit about flavour but that guy made a good point that shouldn't be ignored

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you were jailkeeped and attacked
Tbh I think Alice want to make others think that.
Alice said she was roleblocked after the pressure about being transported started.
Also my actions failed last night. To be precise I was roleblocked. :rage:. I don't know.. Maybe I wasn't transported more sort of being jailed?
Being targeted by Jailkeeper would have been the same as being targeted by roleblocker, she would get the information she was roleblocked nor would she got any info If she didn't await info.
(Toujou confirmed this in the thread!)

Alice still avoids to answer questions like
  • How she know she got roleblocked while she shouldn't know it.
  • Who she intended to target, since her target could have Invest immunity -> Alice targted Potential scum.

Reactions: Rej