[A_Certain_Mafia]Player List - 19/19
Host - @Toujo
You must be registered for see images
Host - @Toujo
1 - @XTMF
2 - @Rej
3 - @Shanks
4 - @Houtarou
5 - @Ansatsuken
6 - @Kyte_
7 - @Alice in Noodleland
8 - @Nikamara
9 - @Johan3113
10 - @Elmage G Ace
11 - @SoulKiller
12 - @Nessos
13 - @Demon
14 - @SirSalt
15 - @iNotorious
16 - @Haze_with_a_Z
17 - @Poison
18 - @fluffy_rabbit
19 - @Aether9
Substitutes - 4/?
1 - @Sagebee
2 - @AL_sama
4 - @Hammock
Game Information -
- Closed Setup: No role information will be revealed to a player outside of their own role before the game starts. Roles are revealed upon flips.
- Open Claiming: This game features restrctions on neither role nor character (flavour) claiming.
- Night Start: This game will begin in the Night Phase. This Night Phase will be defined as Night 0.
- Majority Lynch: To lynch a player, the majority of votes in play must be voting for them. This is determined by the number of alive players, and not by the weighting of individual votes. Day Phases will end before deadlines if Majority is reached.
- Phase Lengths: This game is divided into cycles, and formally recognises a Day Phase and a Night Phase, which make up one cycle. Each Day Phase will be 72 hours long. Each Night Phase, including Night 0, will be 24 hours long. Night 0 henceforth belongs to "Cycle 0".
- Quasi-Dusk Phase: While not formally recognised, once a majority of votes have been placed on a single player, that lynch is then locked in. The period between majority being reached and the Day Phase formally ending will be treated as a Dusk Phase, wherein players may still post freely, but votes made will be ignored, and any voting changes will not be counted. Day Phase abilities, if any, are not accepted during this period.
Expected start date: End of next week (between 6th-9th August). Open to changing per player feedback.
Out of Thread Communication forum: Discord, but willing to use an alternative means if players would prefer.
This game features special mechanics, which pertain to the resolution of Detructive (killing) actions. Exceptions or additions to this are provided within Role PM information.
-Do not edit posts. Double post if necessary.
-Do not quote your Role PM. Paraphrase it.
-Leave complaints about the setup or my etiquette as a host until after the game is finished. If you believe I have made an error somewhere, please communicate this privately.
-Players are expected to maintain an average of two posts per 24 hours. Consistently falling under this average will result in being subbed out.
-Dead players are allowed one post after death. This post is not to reveal any information whatsoever, but merely to wish your team luck.
-I'll accept "Vote: (player)" or "Vote Lynch (Player)". As long as it's bolded.