Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Alice could be town her hinting the mechanic so early in the game is not first time , i randed wolf with her in SK's game last year , she takes more effort as scum .

For now she is looking null . I am not buying this transport bs btw players dont get notified i host so many mafia games i never did that .

@Alice in noodeland do you know what bus driver actually means ?

• Haha
Reactions: Nessos

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
According to herself she just rolled Bus Driver in a recent game.
Also she claimed she thought she got transported with Hamtarou and thats why the kill on her failed.
Yea i read that , I also think she is hinting her role to show she is town and not to lynch her .

Having played with her i got decent understanding that her town plays are pretty lazy btw , if pushed into corner she tries to hint herself .

All from the meta perspective i build up about her .

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Having played with her i got decent understanding that her town plays are pretty lazy btw , if pushed into corner she tries to hint herself .
Is it also her normal Town behaviour that she becomes totally salty when being suspected and not even trying to Help solving the game early on?

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I will let this pass Shanks.
Go and sit in the corner.
Then why did you say you were bus drive , either you mixed up mafia terminology or you are just making it up .

Second quote dont like it at all . You are just saying please dont tunnel me leave me alone ? Otherwise contribute in the game and give your sus list , What do you think Ansatsuken , me or other player let me hear your perspective instead of random hints .

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sometimes you all need to put logic in your reads.
Why do you think I hate playing Mafia when Randed Scum.? Because I need to think about my teammates and how my scummy play will affect them.

I'm serving you plates with info in this game.

Whoever got the investigate role don't waste one night phase on me. You will be disappointed. You will just see a green card. Unless some effing hidden game mechanics will be use on me and will put a guilty results.
Use your role to investigate others.

I don't want any protection either from doctor. Scum will not see me as a threat.
Only Nessos see me as a threat because I believed his actions failed against me.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then why did you say you were bus drive , either you mixed up mafia terminology or you are just making it up .

Second quote dont like it at all . You are just saying please dont tunnel me leave me alone ? Otherwise contribute in the game and give your sus list , What do you think Ansatsuken , me or other player let me hear your perspective instead of random hints .

All of you are scum until proven otherwise. :sigar:im a very practical player. Easy p easy.

Reactions: SirSalt