[Game] A Certain Mafia Game #30

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nessos is speaking like he knows more Than the me and the host about y role.
He stated I did an OMGUS when I didn't even vote him nor Rej.. Not even Shanks.

He kept on insisting.. And somehow trying to twist the narrative I served.
OMGUS reaction not only refers to vote.
I mean your reaction when someone suspects you is "Oh you rolled scum".
Thats as much OMGUS as countering a vote.

I mean thats what you stated.
Also my actions failed last night. To be precise I was roleblocked. :rage:.
And this is what the Host told us.
@Toujo 3 questions about basics
  1. Would all roles get notification about action failed/blocked or only player that awaits informatioms
  2. When one gets targeted by a roleblocker would he get informed that he was blocked or just that his action failed? (In case he is part of 1.)
  3. When a kill shot gets redirected Not hitting the original target anymore, would there be a notification "kill failed on original target" while still hitting someone else. (Like there could have been only one killshot N0, but redirected 2 times)
The latter, the latter, and no, kill would only be displayed on the current target.
And now you still avoid to tell us who you intended to target.

This gives me the feeling your whole "breadcrumb"-claiming was a slip followed by trying to repair it.

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will not reveal who I targeted. Your obsession with whom I target is kinda fishy.
You still don't get it.

You claimed your action failed
-> you have an ability with which you should have received information
-> your target could have somekind of invest immunity

And since you have already claimed, you should also reveal your target. This way we might find scum. Cause roles with Invest immunity use to be scum.

Thats something thats needs to discuss.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
though i mean yeah i dont rly know what xtmf wants me to see
If the day is still on when I get home (not sure when day ends) I'll try to pull up the wolfy points I found from Shanks. He might be someone to push in D2 considering this is a majority lynch game and EOD is right around the corner.

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the day is still on when I get home (not sure when day ends) I'll try to pull up the wolfy points I found from Shanks. He might be someone to push in D2 considering this is a majority lynch game and EOD is right around the corner.
Well more then 13h left, should be easy to get a majority.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@xtmfare you ever gonna give your reads ? You said you read the thread i ll be your first questioner since you claimed you are effective scum hunter.

Why do you feel my posts were wolfy ?

You barely made inti game with fluff intro and i dont see any progress .

Ok lets begin with progress what you found in this game and your reasoning into it.
I see your post and will get to it once I'm back at my laptop. Thank you for your question, I was wondering where you went after you got so FROZEN.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Toujo I keep having internet connection problems and for some reason this site is one that won't load. If at any point you need to replace me j-just go ahead :score:In the mean time please link a countdown and a VC for me <3.
It seems catching up at this point will be nigh impossible given the post count, but nevertheless I'll try.

@XTMF @Aether9 @SoulKiller give me your reads boys or link to them if you already posted. To the point I had read I had said Demon was the most suspicious to me. Do you agree or has something changed that I should consider in his favour?